Currently, one minigame has been implemented. Others may appear in future updates.
Kitsune Shrine Door Puzzles
There are three instances of this puzzle, found in the Kitsune Shrine. The puzzles involve placing gems in sockets based on a number of instructions about relative positions.
Problems have been reported with Internet Explorer. Use Chrome or Firefox
North = above, East = right, etc. "A is North of B"
- means that A is straight above B, not at an angle
- A may be more than one slot above B
It is easiest to begin by looking for the gems mentioned in the most clues
For X-shaped puzzles:
A B C D E
- the center slot (C) is not directly N/E/S/W of any slot
- C is NE of the bottom left slot (D), for example
- but, note B is also NE of D
- non-center slots are directly N/E/S/W of each other (e.g., A is North of D) even though there is a gap
Going from top-left to right: