Difference between revisions of "Version history"
(Update to 0.2.18)
(→0.2.19 (October 7, 2019))
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
This is a list of the game versions released so far. Versions not marked as public are Patreon backers builds. Release notes are typically copied from the linked blog post.
This is a list of the game versions released so far. Versions not marked as public are Patreon backers builds. Release notes are typically copied from the linked blog post.
==0.2.18 (October 1, 2019)==
==0.2.18 (October 1, 2019)==
Revision as of 04:08, 8 October 2019
This is a list of the game versions released so far. Versions not marked as public are Patreon backers builds. Release notes are typically copied from the linked blog post.
- 1 0.2.19 (October 7, 2019)
- 2 0.2.18 (October 1, 2019)
- 3 0.2.17 (September 25, 2019)
- 4 0.2.16 (September 24, 2019)
- 5 0.2.15 (public; September 15, 2019)
- 6 0.2.14 (September 10, 2019)
- 7 0.2.13 (September 2, 2019)
- 8 0.2.12 (August 26, 2019)
- 9 0.2.11 (August 21, 2019)
- 10 0.2.10 (public; August 11, 2019)
- 11 0.2.9 (August 4, 2019)
- 12 0.2.8 (July 21, 2019)
- 13 0.2.7 (public; July 15, 2019)
- 14 0.2.6 (July 7, 2019)
- 15 0.2.5 (June 30, 2019)
- 16 0.2.4 (June 23, 2019)
- 17 0.2.3 (public; June 17, 2019)
- 18 0.2.2 (June 10, 2019)
- 19 0.2.1 (June 2, 2019)
- 20 0.2.0 (May 28, 2019)
- 21 0.1.23 (May 18, 2019)
- 22 0.1.22 (public; May 14, 2019)
- 23 0.1.21 (May 6, 2019)
- 24 0.1.20 (May 2, 2019)
- 25 0.1.19 (April 28, 2019)
- 26 0.1.18 (April 22, 2019)
- 27 0.1.17 (public; April 15, 2019)
- 28 0.1.16 (April 11, 2019)
- 29 0.1.15 (public; March 30, 2019)
- 30 0.1.14 (March 26, 2019)
- 31 0.1.13 (public; March 17, 2019)
- 32 0.1.12 (March 10, 2019)
- 33 0.1.11 (March 4, 2019)
- 34 0.1.10 (February 25, 2019)
- 35 0.1.9 (public; February 18, 2019)
- 36 0.1.8 (February 11, 2019)
- 37 0.1.7 (February 3, 2019)
- 38 0.1.6 (January 27, 2019)
- 39 0.1.5 (January 21, 2019)
- 40 0.1.4 (public; January 13, 2019)
- 41 0.1.3 (January 5, 2019)
- 42 0.1.2 (December 30, 2018)
- 43 0.1.1 (December 22, 2018)
- 44 0.1.0 (public; December 16, 2018)
- 45 0.0.31 (December 9, 2018)
- 46 0.0.30 (December 5, 2018)
- 47 0.0.29 (December 3, 2018)
- 48 0.0.28 (public; November 9, 2018)
- 49 0.0.27 (public; October 31, 2018)
- 50 0.0.26 (public; October 14, 2018)
- 51 0.0.25 (public; October 11, 2018)
- 52 0.0.24
- 53 0.0.23
- 54 0.0.22a
- 55 0.0.22
- 56 0.0.21
- 57 0.0.20
- 58 0.0.19
- 59 0.0.18
- 60 0.0.17
- 61 0.0.16
- 62 0.0.15
- 63 0.0.14
- 64 0.0.13
- 65 0.0.12
- 66 0.0.11
- 67 0.0.10
- 68 0.0.09a
- 69 0.0.09
- 70 0.0.08
- 71 0.0.07
0.2.19 (October 7, 2019)
- New Enemy: the Drider Queen, located in the Frostwood. (By BubbleLord)
- New PC Pregnancy: Drider Eggs! (Also by Bubbles)
- A new dream by Questy! Requires you to have fucked Kas and tell Cait about it (talk was not tracked until now; assumption is yes on old saves). Coded by new friend Leykoss.
- New busts: Zuzanne and the Drider Queen.
0.2.18 (October 1, 2019)
- New Enemy: The Tanuki Witch! One of Evergreen’s knotty daughters wants a piece of you — maybe a little more literally than you’d like! (By The Observer)
- New NPC: Senja, one of Evergreen’s loyal and devoted daughters, wants to sell you TFs. Several items were moved from Kavi to her shop.
- You can now view your accumulated Perks through the character sheet tab of the journal.
- You can now view character sheets in combat, for friend and foe alike. Using Sense on enemies will reveal more details on their sheets!
- Brint has received some buffs to help him hit more in combat.
- New Busts: Shar, Anna, and Azyrran.
0.2.17 (September 25, 2019)
- You can now give Etheryn purple eggs and melon-infused Bovum Sherry, if you’re the kind of player that likes big butts (and/or boobs) and cannot lie.
- Busts for TF’d Etheryn
- Oh god so many bugfixes. Most notably Evergreen Pregnancy won’t crash your game. Mea Culpa.
0.2.16 (September 24, 2019)
- A new region of the world, the Frostwood, has opened up beyond the Alraune’s garden.
- New NPC: Lady Evergreen, a tanuki witch who loves nothing more than knocking you up or being knocked up!
- A new quest, given by Evergreen, which allows you to unlock the Waystone Idols across Savarra and start fast-traveling.
- New PC Pregnancy: Tanuki!
- New Enemy Encounter: Kurako, a vexing vixen by William! Has a bust by Moira as well!
- Quest Update: Cat Call, one step closer to Cait’s first expansion. Bring the kitty to Evergreen, and maybe let the witch fuck her insensate if that’s your thing.
- The Sleepy Snake has been moved into the Frostwood.
0.2.15 (public; September 15, 2019)
- Atani, the new chieftain of the Marefolk, has been added. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New Items: Double Pepper and Knotty Pepper, found at and around Pupperidge Farm. You can guess what they do.
0.2.14 (September 10, 2019)
- A new event can occur at the Warrior’s Lodge in the orcish warcamp, after making Arona the chieftain. (By BubbleLord)
- New TFs: Wyld Wine and Belharan Stew. Become the elf you always wanted to be, or get a wyld mark of your very own (By Drake and Balak)
0.2.13 (September 2, 2019)
- A new event has been added in the eastern Old Forest, gated behind a tough high-level fight against a frost giant. As part of this event, you can engage in a new conversation battle and/or learn a couple of new powers… and from those powers comes the opportunity to learn a bunch of other new powers. Experiment and see what you can learn! (Event by me, conversation battle by Tobs. There’ll be future developments if you do the optional conversation encounter.)
- Several new Brint & Brienne scenes, courtesy of Wsan and community member Florgenstow
0.2.12 (August 26, 2019)
- Azyrran, the Hive Knight, as been added to the Old Forest just outside of the Corrupted Garden. Unlike most of her vesparan sisters, she hasn’t been too terribly tainted by the spreading corruption… but she’s still a big, horny hornet in need of some love. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Brother Sanders offers a new quest that leads you to Harvest Valley searching for a religion relic to upgrade the town church. (Written by The Observer)
- Hornet Honey can now be gotten from Azyrran and the hornet enemies in the forest. It’s a small resolve heal + Focus booster.
- When at camp or in the Frost Hound, you can now masturbate. Y’all have had a perfectly good catgirl this whole time but I guess you wanted options or something I dunno.
- Speaking of which, Cait now has a blowjob scene (courtesy of BubbleLord).
0.2.11 (August 21, 2019)
- New enemy: Hashat the Marefolk Spellhammer! Encountered in South Harvest Valley, this magical pony is anything but little — but she is particularly friendly towards elven ladies. (Written by SomeKindofWizard and Kinathis)
- New event: you can acquire a special ring from an event in town, accessible after having viewed at least 5 dreams. (Written by Runingman69 and Wsan)
- New NPC: Kavi the Northern Minotauress, found in Marefolk Village. (by Gardeford)
- Shiny new logos done by BuntCake. She completely blew me away with the new hotness!
0.2.10 (public; August 11, 2019)
- New sex scenes: Brienne x Cait Milk Bath and a scene for Magna (both written by TheObserver)
- New talk options for Brint and Brienne, new Cait talk options.
- New busts: Nelia and the Jarl.
- Quality of Life Feature: Unique items are now marked as such, and trying to discard them brings up a prompt to confirm.
- Assorted bugfixes~
0.2.9 (August 4, 2019)
- A new but optional female companion is available! Find the hidden cave in South Harvest Valley while Brint is in your party and pay attention to the quest. You might want to keep a save before you go in there! (written by Wsan)
- June, a femboi lupine seeking massive gains (of your cummies) has been added to the gym. (Also written by Wsan. Man hiring that guy was a good idea, good job me. Also, coded by Coolmn.)
- You can get an extra chunk of storage out of the Ruined Wayfort after the alraune boss.
Up next: I’m finishing off the last bits and pieces of my salamander-centric project before moving on to the next stage of CaitQuest and the first stages of the Frostwood, our next area. Some more marefolk-related fun and the Harvest Valley centaur dungeon are getting wrapped up — there should be something horsey for next patch, though the quest will take a bit longer! Also, Balak’s coding a small Pupperidge Farm xpak for milking yourself and some other fun, so milky Champs have some relief headed your way too.
We’re actually running a little short on finished content at the moment, so if you happen to have an itch for writing, consider heading over to the forums to check out [submission guidelines!] new enemy encounters, sex scenes for existing NPCs, and sexy happenings in the wilderness are relatively easy ways to ease yourself into things.
0.2.8 (July 21, 2019)
- There’s a new quest and dungeon, accessible at level 3+ and after having rescued Garret from the logging camp. Pick it up from Garth, find River at the Frost Hound, and then again in the southern Foothills to get access to the dungeon. This one’s a combat challenge; don’t expect any new sex scenes in here for reasons that should become abundantly clear. (Written by TheObserver!)
- You can now save/load file on android, and android versions older than 5.0 can no longer install the game (because it didn’t work anyway). Some other very old versions of android can still install the game, but the UI will still be all fucked up. Game’s still playable, but we really don’t recommend it.
0.2.7 (public; July 15, 2019)
- New Location: Marefolk Village. Located in South Harvest, this small tribal village is home to the more peaceful female marefolk.
- New NPC: Zuzaan the Marefolk Mage Smith (by Gardeford).
- New Feature: Visually Impaired Mode. Significantly improves the game’s accessibility for those with visual impairments, especially regarding tooltips and graphical puzzles (like Kiyoko’s door). Big ups to Drake for taking the initiative to make this happen <3.
- On mobile, you can hold on buttons to read the tooltips.
- New bust: Atugia!
0.2.6 (July 7, 2019)
- New NPC in Hawkethorne: Nelia the Clothier. Also many new clothes.
- Bust viewer options.
- Data screen adjustment to help deal with corrupted saves.
- New taur-centric dream with two versions.
0.2.5 (June 30, 2019)
- New Enemy in Havest Valley: Marefolk males, aka Crazy Horses. While male marefolk are normally lustful brutes, the local corruption has only made them bigger and hungrier… (By Questy)
- New sometimes-guest at the Frost Hound: Lusamine, the wyld elven gossip-monger. (By Bubble)
- New location in Hawkethorne: the gym! Written by Wsan, and coded by new friend Coolmn!
- Hretha can be approached again at the orc camp. If you didn’t rape Infrith, anyway.
- Brint has new scenes for trap PCs. (By Wsan)
- New TF: Mothfolk
- New Codex: Slimes, Sheepfolk
0.2.4 (June 23, 2019)
- There’s a new combat encounter found in Hawkestone Castle — just keep going up the trail from the temple from the tutorial and check around the castle courtyard. Also your first chance to meet Baroness Carmen Revarra, a rather important future NPC. (By Gardeford)
- Etheryn has three new sex scenes (including an oral scene by William) as well as an option to give her what she really deserves — some nice hugs and cuddles.
- Berwyn also has a new cuddles scene. (By HugsAlright) (Coded by sniperwolfortiz)
- New Codex: Wyld Elves
- New Busts: Gnolls, Manticore Girl, Lupine Scout, and the Lupine Warrior.
0.2.3 (public; June 17, 2019)
- Hotfix: An issue causing a lot of scenes to crash has been fixed. If you downloaded a build already you’ll need to re-download.
- Several new consumable items have been added, including small heals and weapon buffs. You can find most of them as new drops on enemies; trail rations are sold by Leorah and the Minotaur Guards. Each of the bosses (The Alraune, Matiha, and Chief Argoth) also has a new, much more powerful consumable drop.
- You can now interact with the Alraune Herald again in the corrupted grove, assuming you dominated her mother rather than executing her. (By BubbleLord)
- Garth will now give you a talking-to if you’ve been fooling around with his baby girl.
- New Ranged Power: Arcane Shot. Sold by Leorah.
- New Kiyoko-focused Dream. (written by The Observer)
- New TF: Tanuki. Complete with perks for expanding balls and, with high Corruption, cum cascades.
- New Busts: Marefolk Shaman, her Treant, and Slimes
- New Illustration: Character Cards. Explains what each of the bars/icons are. Found in the mechanics Codex.
0.2.2 (June 10, 2019)
- New Location in Harvest Valley: Pupperidge Farm. Staffed by a pair of futa wolf-girls and their buxom dairy cow-girls! (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Taking Ovilixer while a member of an egg-laying race (just harpies, right now) can grant you a new sexual perk: Oviparous. With this perk, you can begin spontaneously generating colored eggs every couple weeks, just as if you’d consumed an elixir. The perk is suppressed while not a member of those races.
- There’s a new dream associated with having the perk.
- Two new misc. scenes: Cait getting gangbanged by the mercs on a combat loss, and a Dark Knight-personality PC giving the male lupine scout a footjob.
- Also a bunch of other new dreams (thanks Balak for coding all that)!
- The Foothills has been zoned, so you’ll find different encounter tables in different parts of the region. Should make it easier to find what you want (at least a little bit) in a crowded area.
- Leorah now sells new Level 4 archery powers.
- Unlocking Codex entries is now retroactive for older saves.
- Benny’s bust is in.
- You can re-enter the Orc Camp after Arona’s quest, but there’s currently no content hooked up there yet. Soon: a new orc blacksmith and repeatable sex scenes with Arona’s sister.
0.2.1 (June 2, 2019)
- The Codex tab is now unlocked in the Journal. We’ve added a bunch of new codices as well, about ~20 by my count. You unlock codex entries for races by meeting NPCs of that race; certain dialogue options can unlock Lore codices, and story/character progression unlocks mechanical ones. Unlocking entries is currently not retroactive for existing characters.
- Ninian the Pixie twink can now be encountered in the Old Forest (written by BubbleLord).
0.2.0 (May 28, 2019)
- The sidequest Right of Conquest can now be finished. You need to either win or lose to Arona several times in succession, which will cause her to ask for your help in dealing with her brother. The quest includes a new dungeon, with all the bosses, bad ends, and new scenes you’d expect. Balanced for Level 4 parties.
- Please Note: The follow-up for the quest (recruiting Arona, visiting her sister, etc.) isn’t implemented yet. It’ll be a bit before you can go back into the camp after you finish the quest, so get anything from the shop that you want.
- Brint can now impregnate the PC (written by Wsan).
- Goblin TF has been added (written by BubbleLord).
- Usual assortment of bugfixes.
0.1.23 (May 18, 2019)
- The PC can now be knocked up by Garret and the Lupine Scout. Garret has special reactions to being a daddy. (By The Observer)
- Kinu has a new scene (also by Observer).
- Shar has a new story, and her Appearance screen is active.
- Evelyn’s crippling parser issues have been resolved. Enjoy at your leisure.
- Blue Egg + Sweet Cream now stops lactation properly.
0.1.22 (public; May 14, 2019)
- Shar the Harpy has been added to the northern Foothills. She needs your help finding a wizard who can help with her messed up wings! (Written by myself and Observer)
- There’s a new dream starring Kasyrra. It may or may not really be a dream… You can unlock it after defeating the Alraune.
- Evelyn, a hung inn guest, can be encountered via voyeurism around at the Frost Hound. She can be found after defeating the Alraune, from Day 10 onward. (Written by Wsan)
- New Pregnancy Speed options: you can toggle between “realistic” pregnancy speeds, or much faster speeds more in-line with CoC1. The faster speed setting is currently the default, though the game world operates on realistic logic (eg. the lupine codex will say their pregnancy lasts for 6 months, instead of a few weeks).
0.1.21 (May 6, 2019)
- Level 4 is now unlocked, along with a new tier of powers. They are vastly stronger than existing powers, so prepare to overwhelm everything currently in-game.
- Most existing powers have had their tooltips condensed. Several have had their effects reworked and rebalanced. Stances now all have small on-activate effects, like minor damage-dealing or providing a shield.
- Shield HP is a unified mechanic now, including a glowing health bar covering your normal bar.
- Salamander TF has been added to Ivris’s shop (written by SoAndSo).
- Kiyoko has a new seasonal event for Mayternity.
- Many new dreams have been added, thanks to Balak’s efforts.
0.1.20 (May 2, 2019)
- Catfolk and Lupines now experience Heat. Orcs experience rut. During these periods, your character will be much hornier — and more fertile/virile — than usual.
- Ivris now sells birth control for both genders, which can also suppress heat and rut.
- You can now find the Lupine TF in Ivris’s shop.
- You can now acquire Ovilixer from the Foothills. Drinking it will make your character produce colored eggs, or advance an existing pregnancy. You might be in for a surprise if you get your pussy full of cum while eggnant.
- The drop rates for non-golden eggs have been increased.
0.1.19 (April 28, 2019)
- You can now access South Harvest Valley by fording the river; there’s a special fight that occurs when you attempt to cross one way or the other. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Slimes can now be found in the south-eastern portions of the valley, near the lake. (Written by BubbleLord)
- Gnolls can now be fought throughout South Harvest. (Written by TheObserver)
- Lusina the Moth-girl is now exclusive to South Harvest.
- New Brint talk scenes. (Written by Wsan)
- You can now be Garret’s submissive bitch if you meet his specific requirements. (Written by TheObserver) A lupine TF will be coming shortly, for those interested~
- Edit: Hotfix is out to help with birth scenes crashing the game, and allows you to ford the river back north even if you lose against the cultists.
0.1.18 (April 22, 2019)
- A new enemy is encountered in Harvest Valley — the Moth Girl Thief!
- Garret can now be challenged to drinking contests (by Tobs)
- Kas has a new victory option in her 2nd encounter for giving her a blowjob. Don’t get TOO overzealous in worshiping her…
- Combat code refactor is in. Please direct bugs to the bug report section.
0.1.17 (public; April 15, 2019)
- Ahmri, daughter of the centaur chieftain, can be rescued in Harvest Valley. You’ll need to encounter the centaur packleader three times before you can encounter her (written by Gardeford).
- Berwyn has a couple new sex scenes by Hugs! You need to have buttfucked him once (in this patch, not earlier) to access one of them.
- Kiyoko has a new random scene if she has 4+ kits and you have a meal with her.
- A new dream featuring a centaur and a wyld elf. You’ll need to have lost vaginal or anal virginity, fucked Sugo, and met Ivris. Thanks to Bubble!
- Garret’s titjob scene no longer accidentally leads to vaginal sex. You gotta go to that scene on your own now 😛
0.1.16 (April 11, 2019)
- New racial code should accurately figure out what you are in the Appearance screen after you TF from your starting race. If it can’t, congratulations, a chimera is you.
- Garret now has sex scenes in the Frost Hound! There’s still more to be added after this, including some pretty intense submissive content if you like being a big wolfboy’s bottom bitch. (Written by Observer) Edit: Apparently I need to stress this ahead of time, but Garret’s scenes are m/f only.
- Vaush the orcish shaman can now be encountered in the Foothills (written by Questy).
- New TF: Gnoll (written by Freed)
- New Busts: Hethia, Garret, and the Warg from GarretQuest.
0.1.15 (public; March 30, 2019)
- There’s a new event in the Old Forest with a trio of not-quite-lupines. Found as a random encounter this week only! Beware: your anal virginity is in peril on this adventure!
- Garret has new Frost Hound talk scenes.
- New busts: Cat Harem and the strange pups. Also a special Silly Mode version of the harem.
- New Combat Flow: You can now toggle between Player, Manual, or Auto in the options menu or during combat. Lets you switch between just controlling the PC, the whole party, or nobody!
- New Feature: Initiative Tracker. There’s a bar at the top of the combat window showing who goes in what order. May be helpful now that you can control the whole team.
0.1.14 (March 26, 2019)
- Combat Update 2.0 is implemented. God helps us.
- You can now choose auto-battle or direct control of companions. There’s an option to make manual control default.
- The combat button tray has been revamped. Your At-Will power is now on the main button row. All the “You Lose” buttons are now on the bottom.
- New Enemy: Centaur Marauders (by Wsan).
- New Enemy: Lupine Scouts (by Balak).
- You can crawl under the Frost Hound tables to suck Brint off. Plus another regular sex scene focused on oral… (also by Wsan)
- New bust: Hirrud Grune, who’s much more handsome than I envisioned.
- There’s a PC Download version of this patch. Should be with all future patches as well.
0.1.13 (public; March 17, 2019)
- The next area, Harvest Valley, is now accessible from Hawkethorne’s south gates. A couple more tiles have been added to the village, including said gate. Only the first half the new area is currently accessible.
- A marefolk shaman (enemy encounter) has been added to Harvest Valley (By TheObserver).
- Jen of the Marked Mercs is now found in the Foothills (By BubbleLord).
- Garth now gives a quest to find his dumbass son Garret. By TheObserver. I’m a big fan of this quest and its events, especially the first “Conversation Battle” you can have with the antagonist. Taking Etheryn with you might shed some additional lore on the matter.
- 2 new Kinu events (By TheObserver).
- Sexy statue busts added, both in physical and dream form.
0.1.12 (March 10, 2019)
- A new enemy, a particularly smug manticore, can now be found in the Foothills (written by SomeKindofWizard).
- The manticore also has a TF item she can drop. Please Note: There’s no scenes yet for using a pussy-tail. We’ll fix that soon.
- New busts added: Kinu, the Kitsune bandits, and the Goddess Statue.
0.1.11 (March 4, 2019)
- Cait can be given Sweet Cream-infused Bovum Sherry to get big, milky tits. This also unlocks her lactation scenes.
- New talk scenes for Cait and Garth!
- Leorah has new repeatable sex scenes (by Tobs)
- You can fuck Brint’s bootyhole once he reaches level 3 (Written/coded by Wsan)
- You can also sic Brint on Arona when you beat her (Written/coded by Wsan)
- New dream added for PCs who’ve lost their anal or vaginal virginity (by BubbleLord)
- New TFs added for the Taeleer (monstergirl bunnies) and sheepfolk (both by BubbleLord)
- Harrick’s bust is in now. Skree!
- You can now re-allocate your Attribute points from any of the three trainers in town
- Also you can change your class from said trainers: Garth teaches Warrior and Thief; Brother Sanders teaches White Mage, and Ivris teaches Black Mage and Charmer
- The text jumping around on new screens has been fixed. Plus other assorted bug fixes
0.1.10 (February 25, 2019)
- Hirrud Grune appears in the Frost Hound after the Alraune is defeated, offering a new quest. Written by myself!
- Some new scenes at the frost hound, unlocked after said quest, are also available. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s a new witch’s outfit that can be found while wandering the forest. You must be at least level 2 to find it. Careful about putting it on~ (Also written by SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s also a new dream associated with this outfit… (Written by Balak himself)
- Busts have been added for the Wyld Elf troupe!
- Eryka’s nude bust made it in, too!
0.1.9 (public; February 18, 2019)
- Etheryn has been added as a recruitable companion, a Thief with a summonable familiar and a little white magic in her repertoire. She can be found in the crumbling Wayfort beyond the Alraune’s dungeon, or if you’ve already done that event, she’ll be found yelling at the walls of Castle Hawkstone, just past the end of the tutorial dungeon. She’s a little light on content for now, but I really wanted to get something in for her. More to come soon!
- The Minotaur Boarder Guard have been added outside the Gates of Thollun in the Foothills. They guard the way into a mid-game area (TBA), but also sell the Minotaur and Cowgirl TF item.
- The Minotaur and Cowgirl TF items are now available from said martial minos (by BubbleLord and Questy).
- More Kinu stuff, by Tobs and coded by Balak. You can interact with your fox-daughter and make important decisions as to her upbringing. Hasn’t been tested properly, be warned!
- Busts for Berry’s Mistress, her summoned Shadows, and the Sleepy Snake are now enabled.
0.1.8 (February 11, 2019)
- Status effects now have detailed tooltips.
- Key items and alchemical reagents are now viewable from the inventory.
- The Wyld Elf Troupe, a friendly-faced combat encounter, has been added to the forest. Thanks Gardeford for writing them!
0.1.7 (February 3, 2019)
- A bunch of new interaction content for Kinu, Kiyoko’s first child, has been added. By Tobs.
- You can now find the Foothills’ resident wyvern girl protecting her eggs if you knock her up. You can choose to take them back to Gwyn and the nursery or leave them with their mother.
- Sugo has a small quest you can do for him to unlock a new scene and some pretty princess pony dressup. Thanks to BubbleLord as always.
- You can now rewind scenes, just like in TiTS. The arrows above the Journal/Data/Options button let you go back and forth again. The current buffer is 5 pages.
- Edit: Also another Sugo scene. Also questlog history.
0.1.6 (January 27, 2019)
- A group of kitsune bandits now inhabit the Old Forest; they can only be encountered if the Alraune hasn’t been defeated yet. Written by Tobs.
- A storage chest has been added to the Frost Hound for your use. It starts with 10 slots, but more will become accessible shortly.
- You can now buy an Alchemist’s Kit from Ivris’s shop, which allows you to craft TF potions at any camp you create.
- The Sense command now gives you a cool table of results. Let us know you like this change!
- Eryka’s bust is in.
- Edit: The Arctic Fox TF item was also added, thanks to Balak.
0.1.5 (January 21, 2019)
- Gwyn and the Nursery are now accessible from the Frost Hound. There’s a boatload of content in there for stowing your kids and stuffin’ the MILFdoge. All written by TheObserver.
- A mysterious divine fountain can now be found in the forest, written by SomeKindofWizard.
- The half-lupine summoner in the Foothills now offers a quest that can lead to his recruitment, thanks to HugsAlright.
- You can now surrender during a fight to go straight to loss scenes.
0.1.4 (public; January 13, 2019)
- Eryka, a tainted paladin, has been added to the Old Forest. She’s written by Franks. Her bust will be ready for next patch.
- Also new to the northern Foothills: a pair of sexy statues prime for some fine art appreciation, written by B!
- A [Threesome] option has been added to Brint’s sex menu if you want to bring Cait in on things, courtesy of Wsan.
- The Hornets can now impregnate your butthole with eggs. Includes honey lactation.
- The Brute Beet, our orc TF, is now in as well. Brought up to spec by GothPastel.
0.1.3 (January 5, 2019)
- New enemy in the Old Forest: bimbofied hornet-girls looking for somewhere to lay their eggs.
- New character content for Leorah, the survival shop owner. Bring her some wyvern venom and you’ll get to see her wild side… Both Leorah and the Hornets are courtesy of the The Observer.
- Leorah can teach you new archery-themed powers.
- Weapon restrictions have also been implemented properly now: certain powers demand melee or ranged weapons, though thrown weapons like the dagger or francesca work for either.
- New NPC: the sleepy snake, by Wsan. She’s meant for a further-in zone, but she’s currently accessible from the space where you trigger Kasyrra’s second encounter. She’s repeatable and has a chunk of unique content with your companions.
- There’s a new Kiyoko scene if you’ve had 4+ kids wth her, she’s pretty preggo, and you ask her for a massage!
0.1.2 (December 30, 2018)
- If you get your vagina fucked by the Alraune or her Effigies, you’ll potentially become pregnant. If the seeds are fertilized, you’ll be able to take them for later after birth.
- Kasyrra herself can knock you up in her second encounter, as well. Her pregnancy path is very quick, but much more involved. Big ups to Wsan for writing it!
- Milking wyverns of their venom now rewards you with a Libido-boosting item, Wyvern Venom. It’s basically lust drafts, and can be thrown at people in combat. Speaking of which…
- New feature: combat consumables! You can use fertilized Alraune Seeds and Wyvern Venom during combat, and you can switch weapons as well. Wyvern venom acts as a lust grenade, while Alraune Seeds summon effigies. Note that you only have one summon slot, so if you have the Summon Fire Spirit power, you can only use one at a time.
- Kiyoko can also be summoned via her amulet, after some relationship growth. Wearing her amulet grants access to a special Encounter power that allows you to conjure up your faithful fox — you need to wear it to both gain and use the power.
0.1.1 (December 22, 2018)
- Five new transformation items have been added: eggs! The new eggs will allow you to become a futa, get quad nipples, plump up your balls and invert your nipples, and much more — everything you could ever want from a breakfast food. Golden eggs will even turn you into a harpy. Bawk! All the eggs can be found in the Foothills.
- New sexual perk (bubble butts) and balls flag (trap pouch). Both obtainable from eggs.
- The Wyvern girl has gotten a buff, giving her the same multiple actions/round as the Alraune. This should make it so solo enemies like her can actually put up a fight!
- Many fixes as usual. Most importantly, a bug regarding Kiyoko’s amulet acquisition was cleared up for people who chose “Neutral” responses to the temple mural.
0.1.0 (public; December 16, 2018)
- The Alraune can be approached again after you defeat her (and choose not to kill her), offering her body up to her new master (or mistress). Her repeat scenes were written by SomeKindofWizard.
- The Alraune can also be impregnated once a day to produce a seed. They don’t do anything *yet* but soon…
- You can journey beyond the bridge in the Corrupted Garden to explore a ruined wayfort on the river, and beyond it, encounter a familiar demonic foe. This encounter was written by myself, and I hope you enjoy your horsecocks 🙂
- You can also meet, though not presently recruit (or meat), the boreal elf ranger Etheryn — our next companion.
- Flight is now a Stance-type ability, meaning that prones and stuns interrupt it.
0.0.31 (December 9, 2018)
- Kiyoko. SO MUCH KIYOKO. She can be fucked, knocked up, visited, the whole nine yards.
- You can meet your eldest kit, Kinu, as well. She’ll have a lot more content later on, but is fairly limited right now.
- Edit: Hotfix is now live with several bug fixes. Thanks to everyone who’s been reporting them!
0.0.30 (December 5, 2018)
- The Corrupted Garden has been added to the northern forest. When you enter it, you’ll be confronted by the Effigy Herald and then the Alraune. The Alraune’s bad end was written by Wsan. Victory scenes by SomeKindofWizard.
0.0.29 (December 3, 2018)
- There’s a new dungeon in the eastern reach of the Old Forest, and within it is a strange amulet protected by several puzzles.
- If you sleep with that amulet on, you might meet a foxy new friend. Note that her actual sex content isn’t in quite yet, but you can certainly get to know your future fox-wife.
- Cloud based saving is working as intended. Save on one device, pick up on another. This is all tied to your backer account and will remain a backers-only feature.
- Cait has a new scene for her lovers wherein you get some real sexual healing.
- The Catfolk TF item and the Human TF item are both in now.
- You can now drop items from your inventory.
- You can now drop your minotaur friend off at the tavern and re-recruit him.
- So many bugfixes and refactors. Lots of code under the hood has been changed. Please report all bugs on the forum <3
0.0.28 (public; November 9, 2018)
- An equine boy-toy has been added to the forest. He gives free rides when you take him back to town! Written by BubbleLord.
- The Obscured condition was broken. It’s fixed now: grants +10% Evasion and all powers that currently grant it reduce your current Threat by half.
- The game can now display multiple busts in the pane at once, because…
- If you’ve got Brint in the party, you’ve fucked him, and then you approach Sugo, you’re in for a special treat…
- The usual bevy of bugfixes and typo corrections!
0.0.27 (public; October 31, 2018)
- Alraune Effigies can now be encountered in the Old Forest. They’re a low-level mob that should point you towards an upcoming boss…
- If you go to sleep, there’s a chance you’ll trigger a bewitching dream (by Balak Knightfang)!
- There’s an options menu now! You can turn on Silly Mode, adjust font size, and all sorts of fun stuff.
- The save/load menu has been rebuilt to be less obtuse.
- Planty of bugfixes and typo corrections. <3
0.0.26 (public; October 14, 2018)
- There is a new fight in the Old Forest: wolves! Actual, non-sexable wolves, not lupines. Don’t mind their icons — those are temporary. The wolves are level 1 mooks, and should be easy grinding if you’re having trouble with the Foothills. More level 1 content to come as we move our focus towards the Old Forest.
- New power card assets are in place and lookin’ swank. The map “crosshair” has been updated with a new asset as well.
- Each class now has an icon used on its cards, and used in place of your portrait if you don’t upload one of your own.
- Brint (our new companion, found in old forest) from last patch forgot his pants on the way out the door. He has an armor set now.
0.0.25 (public; October 11, 2018)
- The Old Forest has been added to the game, accessible via Hawkethorne’s north gate. It currently has no encounters, except…
- Brint, a minotaur warrior, has been added to the game. You can find him just outside town in the Old Forest and ask him to join your party! He comes with the expected batch of new sex scenes, including something very special for traps looking to get plowed!
- The way exploration works has been revamped: you now unlock paths between map locations by exploring, and travelling between them takes 30-45 minutes per space.
- Several random, non-combat events have been added to the encounter tables when you don’t bump into enemies.
- Harpies got nerfed; you should never face more than one Enforcer per encounter now.
- Various and sundry bugfixes.
- Update (10/12/18): Build with a bevy of bugfixes is out (including shop bugs, gender preference, and Brint no longer breaks your legs). Same version number.
Release Date: September 23, 2018
- You can now visit trainers to learn powers! All five classes’ powers are available no matter what your current class, you just need to be high enough level to learn it. Ivris (Black Mage, Charmer), Sanders (White Mage), and Garth (Warrior, Thief) are the trainers in town. You might want to pick up Heal if you’re having a tough time; having that extra bit of healing has helped me in playtesting.
- You can change out your equipped powers in the Journal. You have one At-Will, two Recharge, and one Encounter slot to fill. You can also unequip powers and leave slots empty if you so desire.
Release Date: September 15, 2018
- There is a transformation item, added to test out the system behind TFing. You can buy Fox Berries from Ivris; they turn you into a fox.
- There’s an alchemy system you can use to refine TF items. Mix an ingredient and a TF item together, and you can decide what part of your body it targets (if an applicable TF is part of the time). Ivris’s shop has an alchemy bench.
- Some shop fixes for multistack items.
- Many bugfixes and parser upgrades to make all that shit work.
Release Date: August 28, 2018
- The game should work better in Firefox!
- Proper gender selection icons are available in Appearance.
- More stats added to the Character Sheet.
- Various text fixes.
Release Date: August 26, 2018
- The Journal is more implemented: you can see quests, appearance, and most of a character sheet!
- More merc busts are in.
- Plenty of bug/typo fixes!
Release Date: August 19, 2018
- A group of mercenaries-turned-bandits have been added to the Foothills, courtesy of BubbleLord.
- Two-handed Weapons and Bows have had their damage increased across the board.
- Enemy critical hits deal reduced damage (+30 AP, compared to PC crits adding 50 Attack Power).
- The way turns in combat are arranged have been revised, staggering actions from one side and then the other. We’ll see how this makes combat feel!
- Author credits have now been added, just below Day/Time!
Release Date: August 14, 2018
- Shop UI has been upgraded with finished assets and misc. tweaks.
- The new Questlog is partially implemented, though some assets are still placeholders. Note that you need to use the sidebar Journal button, not the old placeholder on the button row.
Release Date: August 4, 2018
- All shops have been converted to a new UI.
- Combat has received sweeping balance changes. TL;DR: Attack Power has been reduced for many powers and monsters.
- Shields now grant immunity to Critical Hits from weapon attacks. Note that abilities that target Physical Resistance rather than Evasion circumvent this!
Release Date: July 21, 2018
- Arona and the Orc Warband have been added to the Foothills. You must be at least Level 3 to encounter them at the moment, and whenever you engage in a fight with them, you’ll be automatically joined by our next companion Brint the Minotaur (written by Wsan). Brint is a much-needed beefyboi for this encounter, and when he’s fully implemented, he should make low-level questing much easier. Note that there is a reverse-gangbang scene you can’t currently access until some TF effects are added in to increase Libido or cum volume.
- A critical bug wherein Armor was rendered effectively useless has been squashed. Whoops.
- You can flee from combat now!
- Cleave has been changed to only do 100% damage/hit, rather than 130% with each hit. Arona and Brint both have Cleave and oh boy was that messy when they started using it against each other.
- Mobile browsers should no longer cut off at the top (reminder that we only officially support Chrome and Firefox. Use other things at own risk.)
Release Date: July 7, 2018
- Three new Cait sex scenes: Striptease, Footjob, and Tailjob. The latter has the usual branching paths for you to explore! Many thanks to TheObserver for pitching in the Striptease and Tailjob scenes. They’re good stuff <3
- Most weapons and armors have had their stats rebalanced to bring them more in line with the combat system update we did post-launch.
- Map icons have been updated.
- Belly, Butt, and Hip ratings now properly are assigned at character generation. Note: you MUST remake your character for this change to take effect; old characters are still playable, but will effectively have minimum ratings in all three.
- Various other bugfixing and typo killing.
Release Date: July 1, 2018
- The summoner has been added as a random encounter in the Foothills. He can only be encountered by PCs of level 2 or higher (remember to go sleep if you have enough EXP to level up)!
- Dual wielding now works! Your off-hand weapon gives significantly reduced bonuses and it hits less often, but it does give you an extra attack every round.
- Various fixes and tweaks w/rt the new inventory.
Release Date: June 24, 2018
- Icons have been added to the map, showing what’s where.
- The player’s inventory has been revamped with new assets and stat/tooltip views. You can use the mouse to click on items, and double click to equip or unequip as well.
Release Date: June 16, 2018
- New Cait busts, courtesy of DCLzexon
- Camping! You can buy camping supplies from Leorah in Hawkethorne and set up camps in any wilderness space. Camps remain for a length of time based on the “threat level” of the region — for the foothills, they’re generally permanent. Camps create mini-locations you can enter to sleep and fuck companions. Eventually, you’ll be able to set up your alchemy kit and do other fun things in camp.
Release Date: June 10, 2018
- Cait has a new sex scene, focused on her pussy! Compatible with all sexes. Cumming inside her will net you a new talk option as well.
- Many, many bugfixes and misc. tweaks. Thanks for pointing ’em out, y’all!
Release Date: June 3, 2018
- It’s now possible to level up! The green Experience bar will flash when full; go sleep at the Frost Hound to level up. The UI for levelling is a placeholder, but mechanically everything’s set up. At level 2 you can select a new active ability, and at level 3 you gain a new class-based perk. Level 3 is the current cap.
- There are three new recharge-based powers for each class, including some lust-based powers for Black Mages as Charmers. Thieves have a neat aggro-management set of powers; I’m a big fan of that mechanic. Caitriss also has her level-ups implemented, including a unique White Mage power Sun of Jassira that gives her a solid AoE debuff.
- Combat status effect icons have been implemented, along with an alert on attacks that score a Critical Hit. The “threat gem” in the corner of each character’s card is also functional, growing more red the more likely that character is to be attacked. That should make what’s going on in combat a lot easier to parse!
- The Harpy Wingleader can now be fought by higher-level players, as part of the normal Thief encounter. She has a powerful new Lust-over-Time ability!
- After fucking the Wingleader, it’s possible for her to appear in the night for PCs with a cock of applicable size. As long as you don’t toss her out, she can become a recurring night encounter… and possibly fulfill her desires to be bred by the PC! (Yes, that means NPC pregnancy has been implemented as well!)
Release Date: May 20, 2018
- Added the Lust Combat subsystem. It unlocks after the tutorial.
- Added the Sense command, and added Likes and Dislikes for certain sexual equipment to the extant enemies as well as Cait.
- Added the Wyvern girl to the Foothills, complete with sex scenes. Note that her Venom Milking scene does not currently give you the item itself; it is tba.
- Assorted bug fixes, code refactors, and making saves more efficient. All the images in game were resized and properly cropped/scaled, so that should improve load times a bit!
Release Date: May 5, 2018
- The Foothills area is now explorable. It’s east of Hawkethorne; just press the [Exit] button where the path turns. Be sure to recruit Cait again before you go out!
- There’s a new map system in play in this build, meant to cover long-distance travel rather than room-to-room. Use the X on the map to figure out which way you’re going if you can’t see the lines between locations clearly. Not everything the map system will have is set up now, such as unlocking new locations or finding loot/events while traveling, but it should give you an idea of what to expect from each region.
- You can now press “M” to bring up/close a much larger version of the map. Useful while exploring!
- A unique first-time encounter with a later-game boss, the Harpy Matron, introduces the game’s first sexable mobs: the harpy thieves!
- Harpy thieves can be encountered randomly, and have a suite of win and loss scenes as well as coin drops. Their stats have been slightly nerfed for the early release (due to the current lack of extra companions and levels) and their Lust-based attacks have not yet been implemented so. Soon(tm).
- Remember that you can get buffs and healing in town!
Release Date: April 22, 2018
- The last line of text is no longer blocked on some devices.
- Certain Wyld Marks no longer cause crashes.
- Dickless PCs can’t fuck Cait’s boobs anymore.
- Other assorted fixes!
Release Date: April 21, 2018
- A new pre-loader has been added, which should smooth out the UI and busts loading in. Enjoy our sexy (temporary) logo.
- Loot and Experience mechanics have been added.
- Defeating each of the three encounters in the tutorial grants a piece of equipment in addition to money and Experience.
- Wyld Elven PCs can now choose a “Mark of the Wyld” during character creation. This is a free transformation including things like ears, horns, and tails.
- Cait can now be recruited. She’s found at the Frost Hound Tavern at any time after the tutorial.
- Cait’s current content includes talk scenes, hugs, kisses, gropes, and a sex scene focused on Cait’s breasts. You can boot her out of the party and re-recruit her at your leisure.
- Many, many bugs have been fixes. Still more to cum. If you find a bug in the new release, please report it on the forum!
Release Date: April 15, 2018
- The Data menu has been put on the right-hand sidebar, with a baller new U.I. setup for saving. The individual buttons on the left sidebar are gone.
- Saving to browser and save-to-file are both supported now. Saving should be disabled in conversations and combat across the board.
- You can upload your own icon for the PC by clicking on your portrait in the sidebar. I recommend a 100×100 pixels image; it needs to be under 30 kbs.
- Coinage and Corruption are now tracked with their own displays on the main screen. Taking any of Kas’s boons or getting demonic sexual fluids inside you will raise Corruption.
- There is a new (placeholder) main menu, so you can Load games right off again.
- Also a bunch of bug fixes. As the new main menu says, if you find any bugs of your own, please report them in the CoC2 section of the forum!
Release Date: April 7, 2018
- The game’s combat rules have been rebuilt from the ground up, with some buffs and nerfs to every class. There is documentation up on the forum for those inclined to look into such things. The biggest changes come from Attack Power and Spellpower, and how they scale with abilities. Healing and damage on both sides should be slightly lowered.
- Combat text has been added for all spells and abilities. No more generic “Your Dirty Trick hits!”
- The Dancer class has been renamed the Charmer. Same general idea, but adding songs and stories to their repertoire.
- The Leadership score has been replaced with Presence, which contributes to a Leadership bonus to your companions’ Attack Power and Spell Power. While Tease combat isn’t accessible yet, Presence will be the governing attribute for sexual conflict.