File:Harpy Wingleader Headshot.png|
Harpy Wingleader headshot, by DCL
Harpy Matron (mother)|
Harpy Thief (sister)
Harpy Enforcer (sister)
A truly amazonian specimen of her kind; her body isn't so much sculpted as it is lean and wiry, muscles made for functionality instead of show, and she's quite a bit more stacked than her sisters, too. A pair of beefy D-cup tits are pushed up by a cuirass of banded mail that hugs her torso; armbands and golden anklets shield her limbs. Leather underclothing fills in the chinks in the protection while affording flexibility, smeared with streaks of green and blue dye. In one hand she wields her spear, while the other bears a round metal buckler. With so much bronze mail on, it's a wonder she can fly!
Most interesting of all is the feathered headdress that adorns the wingleader's brow — while the multihued feathers are far too large to have come from any common bird, you realize with a start that those aren't harpy feathers she's wearing.
The Harpy Wingleader is normally encountered, with her sisters, as the Harpy Ambush, when the Champion explores the Foothills.
The Harpy Wingleader is encountered along with the rest of the Harpy Ambush if the Champion is at least level 3. The Harpy Ambush normally consists of:
- If the Champion is at least level 3, the Harpy Wingleader
- A chance for the Harpy Enforcer or a Harpy Thief
- 1 Harpy Thief for each member of the Champion's party
- Tease -50
- Big Cock (17' or greater)
- Normal Cock (greater than 5' but less than 17')
- Big Ass (butt rating of greater than 7)
- Small Tits (B cupsize or smaller)
- Big Tits (G cupsize or bigger)
- Small Cock (at most 5')
- Normal Attack
- Harpy Butt Tease
- Butt Stomp - Fly and dive ass-first into the target's face.
- Feather Dance - Deals a large amount of Tease damage but lowers Evasion for a turn.
- Warlord's Cry - Heals all her underlings by 15% of their Max Health and grants the Wingleader a surge of +10 Attack Power for the next 3 turns. Only used when at least 1 other harpy is at or below half Health.
- Flight - Take flight and cause melee attacks from non-flying targets to miss more often.