Akane's bust, by MissBehavior
Akane is the leader of the Host Shukuchi mafia organization and can be met at the end of the Space Yakuza quest. She is an older woman who very much plays the part of a dominatrix in the bedroom. Steele can return to her lair by way of her henchmen on Tavros and be the subject of some very hardcore BDSM play (not for the faint of heart!). She is also responsible for starting her personal quest.
Akane is a human female, the boss of a crime syndicate in her early-to-mid 40’s at a guess. She stands at around 6’ in height - give or take an inch - with a slender, well-toned gymnasts frame. Currently, she sits with folded legs and a watchful eye on a ‘throne’ of sorts, one with a simplistic and authentic design. It’s made of real, dark brown wood and perfectly straight in all observable proportions with the only decoration being a red backrest.
Akane herself is anything but just an old piece of furniture, however.
Her face is structurally flat and perfectly symmetrical with high cheekbones and narrow eyes. Her skin is a gentle pale tone and only slightly affected by her age: some crow’s feet and the odd wrinkle. Old Terran definitions would have her placed as Eastern Asian, although such definitions are blurred in this day and age.
Her jet black hair is silky smooth, wavy and glossy and cut sharply to about chin length on her left side. Where you would expect hair follicles on the right side, there is a web of scar tissue consistent with cuts and lacerations going from her right ear down to her right collarbone. All of the healed-over marks are made of erratic, angular and deep looking patterns. Said ear seems surprisingly undamaged and appears to be modded into an elvish, pointed shape. Instead of one prong, there are three and they all have a slight upward flick towards the tips, making her right ear look ‘wing-like’.
Her eyes dart around you from time to time, as if sizing you up every few minutes. They’re colored a plain shade of black and give little away.
Aside from a light application of crimson lipstick, she wears no makeup.
What draws your eyes more and more are her cybernetic augmentations. From elbow to fingertip and from knee to toe, sleek and seamless black replacements make up the rest of her limbs. They almost seem realistic, aside from the obvious joints and pivots. Instead of typical human feet and legs, her robo-limbs form pseudo-boots with angular arched heels about 4’’ high, giving her a stylish edge on top of pinpoint footing balance. When traversing, she moves with grace and precision; the added effect of the heels pushing her hips out with each step is just a small bonus.
In terms of outfit, Akane wears a short, sleeveless dress much like an ancient qipao. It’s made of thin silver fabric and patterned with pink and red draconic designs. On top of that is a short, black leather jacket cut at the diaphragm, the sleeves only extending to her prosthetic elbows. The end effect would normally make one believe she was wearing long gloves.
Underneath all this, her body is slender but not slim, detailed with muscle but built more like a gymnast or acrobat. A mild amount of ab detail shines through her thin dress, although little else does.
Her chest barely seems to reach a B-cup and her jacket adds modesty. Although some natural curve exists on her, she is on the lanky side of things.
You have a glance over her folded legs, thinking about what feminine allurement lies in between... only to have her own gaze intercept yours with an unflinching and knowing stare.
Better just to... look away for now...
History/Personality/Information of Note
Akane was once a professional dancer as part of a Terran agency doing shows for special events. After one event in particular, she found herself in a bar that suddenly became the scene of an intense firefight. She barely escaped with her life and found herself in a hospital bed with cybernetic prosthetics. The man who gave them to her was the previous leader of the Host Shukuchi, Bishamon. He gave her the choice of leaving and living a quite frankly miserable life with no money or connections to the world, or join the Host and lead a somewhat reasonable life. She chose the latter and slowly moved up the ranks of the gang to eventually become the leader she is today.
Besides her talk and sex scenes, the only interaction of note is the trigger for her personal quest.
Akane's talk options are only available after having sex with her and choosing Pillow Talk. Only one topic can be talked about per session.
- Her - Akane talks about herself
- You - Akane tells Steele just how much she already knows about them
- Her Mods - Akane talks about her impressive mod work
- About Host - Akane talks about just what Shukuchi does
- Rivalries - Akane talks about Shukuchi's relationships with other gangs and organizations
- History - Well now you gotta know about her past, what with all her allusions...
- Must have talked about all previous topics
- Us...? - She's allowed you close, she's shared how she values you and how much she wants you to thrive... but what does it all mean?
- Must have talked about History and completed her personal quest
- Want Her - You want to keep it the same as a loose relationship.
- Need Her - No one else can compare, you need her... and she wants as much. All you gotta do is say it, baby. Point of No Return
- But seriously though will lead to a game over (Good End)
- Must have talked about History and completed her personal quest
Almost all of Akane's sex scenes involve some very hardcore BDSM play. After having sex, Akane will be unavailable until the next day.
After having sex with Akane nine times, talked about every topic except History and Us...?, entering her lair with active Sore Tubes, Tenderized, and Lash Marks status effects will trigger the Painslut perk scene.
NOTE: Akane's sex menu will be unavailable if you have any active pregnancy
- Stim Dom - Relive your first encounter and help get Akane off. She'll use her hands and... other things.
- Will give the Tenderized status effect afterwards
- Whipping - Get lashed in sensitive spots and know raw, sexual pain.
- Will give Lash Marks if Steele decides to Continue
- Will give Steele a breather before decide to continue or not.
- Will give Stinging Bruises if Steele choses Tacet
- Forced Orgasms - Get pinned down and made to orgasm over and over again. Involves toys.
- Will give Sore Tubes status effect afterwards
- Tender Oral - Aw yeah, put that tongue to work baby. Then she'll put her fingers to work on you...
- SILLY MODE MEMES
- Slow Ride - She wants to get properly intimate...?
- Requires penis or hardlight strapon
- Shhh - Pull her to you and continue hugging. Doesn't matter if you didnt get off, she's all used up.
- Let Her - Sit back and let her do what she wants to you, she's a tough old girl...
Space Yakuza Quest
After reaching level 7, there may be an encounter in the red light district on Tavros with some shady people. After investigating and chasing them around the station and talking to a victim, Steele will learn of their name, Host Shukuchi. Afterwards, the next encounter is the Ausar Agent on Mhen'ga with a fight scene. Win or lose, the next encounter is on Uveto with another chase and fight scene against the Host Shukuchi Agents. Win or lose, afterwards Steele will receive an email from Celeritas Veritas. After meeting a representative in Tavros, Steele will be blindfolded and led to the Shukuchi lair and be given a choice of Execution (exactly what it sounds like #Bad End), Donation (lose quite a sum of credits), Allow Use (hehe sexy times), or Punishment (get beat up). If Allow Use was chosen, afterwards Steele can go to the lair by way of the "representative" on Tavros. If anything else was chosen, Steele will be thrown out of the lair and Akane will be unavailable. Note: If you are pregnant you cannot enter the Shukuchi lair .
After doing the whipping scene twice and talked about about Rivalries, one week later, Steele will recieve an email from "gg45645yrtyy" with a request from Akane to talk. Talking to her about The Raid will start her personal quest. She asks Steele to participate in a raid over a territory dispute on Tavros as a fake sex slave. During the deal with Petra, Steele can either choose to Wait For It or Provoke to initiate the fight scene. Choosing Provoke will cause Steele to be on the receiving end of a shotgun butt and grant the debuff Internal Bleeding (very bad) for the fight. Losing the fight to Petra will lead to a Bad End. After defeating Petra, Steele can choose either a sword or gun as a reward.