|Full name||[Player_Name] Steele|
|Occupation||Starship Captain, Explorer|
|Family||Victor Steele (Father), Unnamed Mother, Briget (Surrogate Mother)|
|Relatives||Maximilian Steele (Uncle), Jack/Jill Steele (Cousin)|
The main protagonist of the Trials in Tainted Space storyline and the player character of the game.
You started your journey as a...
History/Personality/Information of Note
As the legitimate child of the famed Victor Steele, Captain Steele was born with the intention of carrying on Victor's legacy and ensure that the Steele name is historically honored.
Choosing a Fated Name will alter Steele's appearance after the character creation.
There are a number of possible races Captain Steele's mother could be upon character creation:
- Human - Steele will be born a full-blooded human.
- Ausar - Steele will be born a half-ausar, possessing dog-like ears, canine genitalia (if male), and a long, fluffy tail.
- Kaithrit - Steele will be born a half-kaithrit, possessing cat ears, cat genitalia (if male), and two feline tails.
- Leithan - Steele will be born a half-leithan, possessing a six-legged tauric leithan body, large reptilian genitalia (if male), and a thick, prehensile tail.
- Kui-Tan - Steele will be born a half kui-tan, possessing a bushy tail, fuzzy ears, and a knotty dick.
- Gryvain - Steele will be born a half-gryvain, possessing scaled legs and human-style arms, a fleshy upper body, a pair of draconic wings, and a lengthy tail.
Captain Steele can grow into a variation of body types, with different options available based on the selected race of the mother and the chosen gender of Steele's self. Such options include:
- Thickness - Very Thin, Thin, Lithe, Normal, Husky, Thickset
- Hair Color - Options vary based on mother's race.
- Eye Color - Options vary based on mother's race.
- Skin Color - Options vary based on mother's race.
- Breast Size - Options vary based on gender.
- Penis Size (Males and Herms Only) - Options vary based on mother's race.
- Vagina Specialization (Females and Herms Only) - Capacity, Lubrication, Both, Neither
Victor is also able to select an optional sexual perk Steele will grow up with--As well as a choice in attribute affinities, which include: Intelligence, Physique, Reflexes, Aim, and Willpower (with Libido being omitted from the possible affinity choices). Steele will begin with 500 Credits and 3 points for each stat, gaining 1 point for the selected affinity.
Steele grows up being raised by Victor who uses one out of five upbringing styles:
- Pampered - Steele will have a head start in life financially but at the cost of willpower.
- Athletic - Steele will develop more physical skills over mental skills.
- Bookworm - Steele will attain more knowledge at the cost of physical strength.
- Austere - Steele will have higher will power but less in finances.
- Balanced - Steele will have a pretty balanced upbringing that favors nothing in particular.
Depending on the upbringing style chosen, Steele's overall condition may be altered even further:
-1 Willpower, +1000 Credits
+1 Physique, +1 Reflexes, +1 Aim, -1 Intelligence, -1 Willpower, +1 Libido
-1 Physique, -1 Reflexes, +2 Intelligence
+1 Willpower, -250 Credits
As Steele grows up and gains life experiences, one of three possible personalities are available, sometimes altering reactions to various encounters and interactions (future experiences may gradually change Steele's persona):
- Kind - Steele is a very nice person.
- Mischievous - Steele can go either way and is not specifically kind or hard.
- Hard - Steele is a hard-ass, or an ass-hole. Depends, really.
Having fully grown up over the years, and with the insistence of Victor, Steele chooses one of three jobs:
- Smuggler - Steele will specialize in free-market economics, signs of boom and busts, and learning how to shoot first. (Abilities will rely heavily on reflexes and either aim or physique.)
- Mercenary - Steele will specialize in C-Q-C, jumpin'-n-shootin', and most importantly: the art of war. (Abilities will rely on physique or aim and the equipment worn and weapons used.)
- Tech Specialist - Steele will specialize in duct-tape application, fixin' stuff, and 'moovin' dat gear up'. (Abilities will rely heavily on intelligence and aim.)
After receiving word of Victor's passing, Steele travels to his funeral and quits the current job to take on the family business. Steele ponders about Victor's life and the future to come until arriving at Tavros Station. There, after avoiding media frenzy, Steele attends the small and short funeral ceremony. After the funeral, Steele meets up with Victor's lawyer, Maki.
Maki summarizes Victor's condition before his death and the assets he chose to pass on as inheritance. In addition, Maki gives Steele a microsurgeon immune booster injector and the Codex. Steele watches Victor's holo-vid and takes the injection while Victor's projection explains his intentions for the fourteenth planet rush, Steele's involvement in it, and the potential for finding his personal probe of fortune. Before the vid ends, Victor's recording introduces Steele to 'Your Inheritance,' Celise, a green Galotian.
If chosen, Steele will undergo a brief training session in physical and sexual combat with Celise. After the session, Steele may be able to recruit Celise as the first crew member. Steele's actual inheritance is a junker spaceship being fixed by Zeke and the rest of Tavros' hangar technicians. Allowing them to work on the ship, Steele exits to Anon's Bar and meets the rival cousin, Jack/Jill Steele, who had spied in on Victor's plans and intends on hunting the treasure for his/herself with the desire to ultimately take over Victor's company.
After resting up, Steele joins the Planet Rush the next day, receiving a teasing note from the rival cousin, and acquiring the currently-updated ship, the Casstech Z14. From here, Captain Steele begins the adventure.
Interactions will vary based on the player's choices.
Steele has different options when it comes to sexual activity:
Steele's Masturbate menu is available when lust is high enough and options will vary based on anatomy, location, and other conditions.
Steele is only able to masturbate in private locations and locations where nudity and masturbation is not illegal. However, if Steele's exhibitionism experience is high enough, special sex scenes may be available for public masturbation.
Steele will take part in several side quests in order to build a crew of shipmates, but the main questline involves collecting the data probes and finding Victor's fortune before the rival does, all while participating in the Planet Rush.