Company Name: J’ejune Corporation and J’ejune Pharmaceutical
Industry: Commercial products, Food, Drugs, Cosmetics
A mid-level corporation with nothing outstanding about them. With a product lineup that’s either bland or trying too hard, J’ejune are mostly know as being cheap and somewhat lacking in quality control. They’ll do the least amount of testing possible to get things approved for legal sale and their manufacturing habits frequently cause added - normally harmless and minor - effects to their products. The random scent one smells from Libidoze and the random flavor of Blu’Cow being good examples; a product like Rainbotox would be right up their alley. They’re not incompetent (if they were, they’d be out of business by now), just cheap and unimaginative. It’s highly unlikely they’d ever get medical or military contracts.
Notable People / Groups
- Cynthia - Ex-employee
- Milly Bayes - Advertising spokesperson
Products / Services
- Blu’Cow - Final Product, Carbonated energy drink (randomized flavors).
- Condensol - Final Product, Temporary male genital shrinking drug.
- Mighty Tight - Final Product, Permanent orifice/genital shrinking drug.
- Sterilex - Final Product, Temporary infertility drug.
- FrontRack - Final Product, Breast enhancement drug.
- Bumpy Road - Final Product, Genital cosmetic drug.
- Rubber-Made - Final Product, Body hair removal drug.
- Suma Cream - Final Product, Testicle enhancement drug.