"The Pastoral Paradise"
New Texas is best known for it's exports in quality milk and the Treatment. Because legal Treatment use is a common practice here, most of the population is pretty docile and inviting. The planet itself is covered in rolling green hills and mostly unspoiled by civilization, with populated areas properly fenced off. Being a pretty peaceful place for one planning on getting away from the violence of space adventuring, New Texas is sometimes referred to as 'The Pastoral Paradise' by tourists--some of its natives call it 'NT,' for short.
Places of Interest
- Customs - For Customs and Weapons Check as well as Visitor Check-In. Captain Steele must disarm here before proceeding into T.'s Ranch.
- Miscreant Manor - A public building used as breeding stocks for females. If Steele has a vagina and is not pregnant, Steele can Use Stocks.
- T.'s Ranch - The living center on New Texas.
- Landing Barn
- Customs Office
- Big T's Ranch House
- Manager’s Office
- Gift Store
- Barbecue Pit restaurant
- Ten Ton Gym
- The Bucking Bronco
- Iced Teats Frozen Treats and Confectionery Company treats store
- Milk Barn
- The Fields - The large field of vegetation, west of the ranch, which also include wheat, fruits, and all sorts of produce.
Most of the native inhabitants are Treated, so they tend to have friendly personalities and possess bovine-like physical traits. Another portion of the population includes tourists. Not much information is available about the wildlife, but there is a minor infestation problem with local rodents.
- Ogram - Ex-bodyguard and current customs officer.
- Amma - Ogram's girlfriend and assistant at the customs office.
- Ellie - Runs and oversees the gift shop (that also sells Treatment). Sometimes spotted in the milking barn.
- Herman - Chef who runs the Barbecue Pit restaurant.
- Zephyr - Office secretary in the ranch house.
- Big T - New Texas' planetary governor who resides in the ranch house.
- Yammi - Cashier at the Ice Teats treat shop.
- Carrie - Assistant who runs the prostate milker in the milk barn.
- Cora - Carrie's sister who maintains refrigeration units for the milk barn.
- Millie - Milkmaid who runs a breast milking stall in the milk barn.
- Yancy - Stud who runs a breast milking stall in the milk barn.
- Gianna - G-class A.I.-run gynoid who works in the milking barn. Her KihaCorp-built body proportions can be changed by altering her silicone levels.
- Brynn - Stud who resides in his own personal stall located in the milk barn.
- Haley - Hyper-sized, horny taur herm who can be found using a specialized milker at the milk barn.
- Cameron - Varmint wrangler at the end of the road near the fields.
- Canada - Treated 'turkey girl' that appears annually on specific terran holidays.
- Quenton - Manager of the Ten Ton Gym.
- Lola - Swimmer at the Ten Ton Gym.
- Simone - Weightlifter at the Ten Ton Gym.
- Mirrin - Model and fitness trainer at the Ten Ton Gym.
- Busky - Shopkeeper at the 'Straps' store.
- Horisha - A monitor of a public shower.
- Peck - A monitor of a public shower.
- Brandy - A mute cowgirl who works in the yard at Bailey's Brewery
- Betsy & Victoria - a pair of Treated New Texan cowgirls who roam the Ten Ton Gym showers.
- James - The bartender at the Bucking Bronco Saloon.
- The Bronco - The Bucking Bronco at the Bucking Bronco Saloon.
- Living Kegs - The whiskey and lager vendors at the Bucking Bronco Saloon.
- Sally - One of the living kegs in the Bucking Bronco Saloon.
- Ciaran - A game warden having a drink at the Bucking Bronco Saloon.
- Varmint - A large, aggressive, and blue spiky-headed creature. Several of them currently infest the fields. Can be wrangled for Credits.