Raskvel Gang

From Trials in Tainted Space Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Male Raskvel

Raskvel Gang
Raskvel Gang.gif
Raskvel Male Bust, by Adjatha
Creator Nonesuch
Information
Species Raskvel
Gender Male
Location Tarkus
Stats
Level 4
Shields 30
Health 105
Initial Lust 35

Description


A group of three male raskvel that can be found scavenging the wastes of Tarkus. When encountered, they will try to make an offer.


Appearance


Three Male Raskvel:

You are fighting the raskvel gang. The three red-scaled males, their big, rabbit-like ears and blunt tails swinging as they move, have you surrounded. The biggest one, a good four foot two, is brazenly naked and is using his fists and feet for weapons. The other two have harnesses around their waists and are swinging heavy wrenches. Though short, all three of them are pretty strongly built: tight, unostentatious muscle bulges underneath their smooth, rusty skin, particularly in their thick thighs. Their dicks are hidden away in their sheaths, although their snug, pouch-like balls are clear to see. They have jolly, lively faces, and they laugh and call to each other as they fight you, as if they’re not taking this particularly seriously. Their attacks, though, are very definitely serious.


Interactions


Three Male Raskvel:
Upon encounter, there are different offers given to the Captain Steele:

  • Good Deal - 30% Chance if doesn't already have a valid scrap item in (Key Item) inventory. Offers to sell a random item part that may be valuable.
    • Buy It - Spend credits to buy part.
    • Don't - Gang accepts refusal and leaves.
  • Offers Fun - 40% Chance. Sexy fun times.
    • Yes - You suspect by “fun” they mean “sex”. Leads to sex.
    • No - They can’t make you have fun. 60% chance leads to combat or 40% chance gang accepts refusal and leaves.
  • Wants Bribe - 30% Chance. Demands payment for trespassing on their turf (200-500 Credits).
    • Pay - Spend the demanded amount of credits.
    • Don't Pay - Leads to combat.
    • Pay with Sex - Leads to sex.


Sells


The raskvel sell various scrap items for 100-1000 Credits. How much they sell it for has nothing to do with its value, which is a random number between 5 and 2000 Credits, assigned upon purchase, that can additionally be modified by who Steele takes it to. These items will show up in the inventory under Key Items.


Sell Scrap

All four of Tarkus’s vendors are in some way classified as scrap dealers, so all four have been accounted for. They will buy the scrap for a certain markup/markdown price rate (shown below as multiplier values) unique to their interests.

See what you can get for the piece of scrap you purchased from the raskvel, if anything.

Buy Rates
Name Item
Android Metal Chest Data Core Spaceship Part
Shekka 1.75 0 0 1.75
Colenso 0.5 1.5 0.5 0.5
Anno 0 0 1.75 0
Aurora 0 0 0 0


Combat


The male raskvel gang will fight as a mob using both melee and ranged attacks, so having an attack that can hit multiple targets is useful. They come equipped with giant wrenches and wear shields.

Their combat actions include:

  • Attack - Attacks the opponent three times with a 10% chance of stun on each.
  • Zap! - Used if the opponent still has a shield. Medium accuracy, heavy electric damage if connects.
  • See You Next Fall - Minor damage plus fallen status. Much better chance of succeeding if opponent is stunned.
  • Pile On - Used if opponent is fallen. Adds medium chance to fail to attempt to get up, raises lust, minor energy sap.
  • Aphrodisiac Darts - Shoots a group of lust-inducing darts with a miss rate based on the opponent's reflexes. Instantly blocked by active shields.


Loot/Items/Equipment


When defeated in combat, male raskvel will drop 100-300 Credits. There is a 75% chance a male raskvel will drop Ruskvel. The male raskvel gang is worth 250 XP.


Sex


Male Raskvel have the following sex scenes available:

Bartering will result in:

  • Consensual Gangbang - When agreeing to "fun" or bribery.


Losing in combat will result in:

  • Gangbang - All orifices covered--done in a spit roast fashion.


Victory in combat will result in:

  • Buttfuckery - Butt fuck the smallest of the group. May fuck the whole group based on libido.
    • Has Penis that fits
    • (Note: With two penises, there is a small extra scene)
  • Cock-Tail - Fuck at least one of the group using a tail cock. Scene will vary based on libido.
    • Has Penis that fits
    • Has Tail Cock
    • (Note: If possessing both, will fuck two of them at once)
  • Red Riding - Get fucked by the largest of the group.
    • Has Vagina
    • Can choose variety of options:
      • Hard Light Peg
      • Feed Milk
        • Is Lactating
      • Pussy Tail
        • Has Tail Cunt
      • Cock Tail
        • Has Tail Cock
  • Seduction - It occurs to you that there might be another, cleaner way out of this... if you use your feminine wiles to your best advantage.
    • Not a Taur
    • Has Vagina
    • Feminine
    • Intelligence at 70% or higher
    • Sexiness clothing at 3+ or Treated
    • Can choose a couple of options:
      • Leave
      • Stay
        • Lick Pussy
        • Lick Feet
          • Is Biped