Hub Station of Trials in Tainted Space
Tavros Station is the initial location that Captain Steele may explore, and mainly features a number of vendors. In future, it will act as a kind of home-base location for Steele's exploitation of the planet rush.
Tavros Station is a staging point, built on the very rim of the previous rush initiatives explored space. It effectively operates as the final "civilized base" prior to entering the current rush generations systems. To that end, it has become something of a market suited to the types of people that find themselves on the bleeding edge of rush exploration; vendors, manufacturers and researchers seeking to peddle their wares and skills in an environment filled with a great deal of credit-flush individuals.
Places of Interest
Tavros Station is constantly expanding as more content is added to the game. At present, the station is split into four decks, although more are likely to follow over time.
The hangar deck acts as a storage location for Steele's ship, and will eventually expand to support a variety of mechanics revolving around space exploration, combat and customization of Steele's ship-of-choice. Once new ships are available, the Tavros Hangar will act as the hub that Steele may use to switch between whichever ships they own. Technicians working there include Zeke and Vahn. If Celise was chosen to be a part of the crew, she will also be present here after she is asked to leave.
Additionally, other characters ships may appear here, as and when appropriate.
Currently, the Merchant Deck is where the majority of interaction takes place on Tavros Station. There are a number of vendors available along with a bar that acts as a hub for a number of characters that Steele may meet over the course of the game.
- Anon's Bar and Board - A hub supporting follow-on content for Saendra, Anno, and Kiro, along with offering a number of smaller characters such as Sellesy, Shelly, Alex, Ramis, Erra, Fisianna, Kimber, and a call girl. (Sometimes referred to as "Anon's Bar & Grill" or simply "Anon's Bar".)
- Beth's Busty Broads - The whorehouse that Steele can acquire the services of Reaha, Terensha or other adult entertainers. Headed by a boring brothel mistress.
- The Dark Chrysalis - The home of Sera, offering to sell a small selection of more human and demonically-themed transformation items.
- Fur Effect - A counter-pointer to Seras' establishment, offering fur-related transformations and playing host to Jade.
- Mi Amour - A clothing outlet, owned and operated by Aliss. It also introduces the concept of hardlight-equipped clothing, potentially enabling female or genderless characters to wield a faux-cock on demand for scenes that support it.
- Happy Tails - A sexual fetish shop, specializing in BDSM, that is run by Inessa and features some costumes and sex toys.
- Shear Beauty - A barber shop where Steele can get hair stylized. Ceria works here as a stylist.
- TamaniCorp Shop - A specialty shop focusing on fertility-related modifications. Lerris works here as a vendor.
- Beach ‘n Surf - A simulated beachworld where you can meet Stella. Alex Surf works here as a vendor.
Other NPCs that can be found on this deck include Riya.
The Residential Deck is where some of the inhabitants of Tavros Station live. Here, Steele can read notices on the NoticeBoard and visit other people in their apartment homes. This level is also known as the "Res Deck".
Rooms that can be found on this floor include:
- Apartment 107 - Semith's home.
- Apartment 112 - A luxury apartment where Fyn lives and instructs classes.
- Apartment 124 - Fisianna's home.
- Apartment 154 - Aina's home.
- Apartment ??? - Paige's home. Next to her yoga classroom at the end of the western walkway
- Apartment ??? - Kase's home. Can be found if he is evicted from Steele's crew
- Apartment ??? - Zheniya's home. Can be found across from Ilaria's shop if Steele has convinced her to work at the nursery
As well as residential businesses:
- Bunny’s Buns & Confectionary - A bakery and sweets shop run by Ilaria.
- Paige’s Yoga Class & Seminar - A yoga gym run by Paige
of the Nursery Deck
The Nursery Deck, inherited though Steele's father is where Captain Steele can find and possibly interact with the children that Steele produces throughout the adventure. It is mainly headed by the main headmistress, Briget.
Rooms that can be found on this floor include:
- Foyer - Area where Steele can use the Nursery Status Computer to check the status of Children, Upgrades, Staff and Facilities.
- Common Area - Entertainment center of the nursery.
- Cafeteria - The main food court.
- Education Center - Teaching area of the nursery, usually active between the hours of 07:00 and 16:00 for children between 3 to 16 years of maturity.
- Children Dormitories- Housing area for all children.
- Specialist Environment - Room with simulated environments for children that require it.
- Staff Room - Small break room with a JoyCo Vending Machine.
- Milking Station
- Bio-Science Center
- Steele's Apartment - A room where Steele can sleep and, if pregnant, can take a Maternity Wait until the closest pregnancy is due.
- Briget's Apartment - Briget's personal room.
This floor is related to the Fools Rush In mission.
In The Merchant Deck if you go to the red light zone,there will be an event, in it will be present mysterious figures, and then there will be two options, follow and ignore, choosing follow Steele will do automatic actions, but will not be able to catch the mysterious figure.
-The second part of the mission is in Mhen'ga.
-The third part is in Uveto (recommended for level 9+ characters)