The map of Uveto Station
|Planet||"The Ice-Puppy Planet"|
Uveto VII is a moon orbiting the furthest gas giant in the Siretta system. While the system was opened in the 10th planet rush and many of its terrestrial planets were terraformed, the early settlers ignored Uveto VII as it appeared a frozen wasteland with nothing of interest on its surface. Nowadays several companies mine the frozen moon for its precious resources. These companies include RhenWorld, Akkadi and Xenogen. Largely covered in ice, with an internal ocean and wracked by extreme seasonal lightning storms, the planet is hostile and unforgiving -- but promises great riches to those who can brave its dangers.
Places of Interest
- Ship Hangar - Location of the customs office.
- Space Lift - Travel point between the station and the moon's surface.
- Uveto Station - The entry point to Uveto.
Various points on the east side lead to the icy plains and frozen tundras.
- Irestead - The living center on Uveto.
- Space Lift
- Sheriffs Office
- Steele Tech Biomedical Division
- Geological Survey Tower
- The Freezer
- Hunter’s Dream
- Spinarran Silk & Steel
- Maglev Station
- Pippa residence
- Icy Plains - The frigid wilds of Uveto.
- Snowbank Cave
- Ice-Hewn Cavern
- Ice Ridge
- Crashed Probe
- Village Entrance
- Tower Road
- Relay Tower
- Korg’ii Hold
- The Ice Lake
- Winding Paths
- Abandoned Camp
- Hidden Path
- Hidden Cave
- Glacial Rift
Note that Uveto is an extremely cold and inhospitable environment with a dynamic weather system. Traversing on the surface will inflict cold damage to an unprotected Steele, with the damage varying based on where Steele is and what Steele is currently wearing. Details of how much the cold affects Steele is outlined below:
|Location|| Base Damage
|Fur||(base damage) * 0.5|
|Chitin or Scales||(base damage) * 1.25|
|Goo or Latex||(base damage) * 1.5|
|Nude||(base damage) * 2.0|
|Not Nude||nakedness = 1|
|No armor: (nakedness) + 0.333|
|No upper garment or chest is exposed: (nakedness) + 0.333|
|No lower garment or crotch/ass is exposed: (nakedness) + 0.333|
|(base damage) * (nakedness)|
Steele can completely resist the cold damage if Steele's freezing resistance surpasses the resistance threshold or if Steele is wearing a heat belt.
Uveto's population consists of native wildlife, cosmic settlers, researchers, government security, and industrial employees and financiers.
- Anyxine Rhenesunne - RhenWorld vice president.
- Astra - Shade's daughter.
- Beatrice Reasner - a normal human woman, space captain, and fellow planet rusher.
- Belle - A scientist working on mind control collars.
- Chrissy - A gamer-girl at The Freezer.
- Cruff - A groomer and owner at Vava Groom
- Cynthia - Steele Tech employee working in the Steele Biomedical offices with Walt and Doctor Lessau.
- Estie - Cruff's pet
- Galina - Scientist working for Steele Tech.
- Gwen and Eimear - Shopkeepers who work at Carbonado.
- Hana - Bartender at The Freezer.
- Jerome - Man drinking at The Freezer.
- Jerynn - A patron at The Freezer.
- Kazra & Lorre - a couple running a trading post out in the south-eastern region of the Icy Plains on Uveto.
- Kirila - Shopkeeper at the Spinarran Silk & Steel.
- Krym - A Stormguard Valkyrie guarding the northern Icy Plains.
- Doctor Lessau - Research scientist working in the Steele Tech laboratory.
- Marina - Scientist working for Akkadi R&D.
- Nayna - Climatologist working in the Geological Survey tower.
- Nerrasa - Shopkeeper at The Last Chance.
- Pippa - A masseuse providing thermal massages to protect against the cold.
- Shade - Owns a home on Uveto.
- Tlako - Management receptionist at the Camarilla office.
- Vark - An exiled Milodan male living alone in a cave.
- Walt - Steele Tech employee working in the Steele Biomedical offices with Chrissy and Doctor Lessau.
- Xotchi - Management liasion at the Camarilla office.
- Korgonne - Dwarf-like peoples who roam the tundra.
- Milodan - Sabertooth beast peoples who roam the tundra.
- Stormguard Warriors - Followers of the Stormguard religion.
- Frostwyrm - Massive amphibious reptiles inhabiting the eastern coastline.