After Victor's death, the ship was given to Captain Steele as an inheritance gift. It is initially revealed to be an old junker ship, and is later fixed-up and restored by Zeke and the mechanics at Tavros Station. Now the ship is a reliable transport vehicle for Steele during the current Planet Rush.
Looking more like a vintage ship, the Casstech is painted bright red with silver stripes. Design-wise, it is relatively small on the outside and even smaller on the inside, with only two seats in the cockpit, a small shower in the back, and three bunks in the already cramped living space. However, its small size is advantageous when it comes to speed and stealth (as proven in the Fall of The Phoenix mission).
The name is sometimes spelled as "CassTech".
Encounters / Interaction
Aside from transportation, there are a few extra things Steele can do while inside the ship. Being the current home-ship, the ship's interior is treated as a personal location where Steele is able to safely sleep and privately masturbate.
- Crew - Captain Steele can recruit several followers to be a part of the ship's crew. Each crew member will occupy their own quarter of the ship.
- Celise - Galotian who is introduced by the late Victor to train and accompany Steele.
- Reaha - Huge-breasted cow-girl who can be bought from the brothel on Tavros Station.
- Anno - Steele Tech employee who can be chosen to follow Steele after completing the mission on Deck 13.
- Bess/Ben - Sex android found in the Wastes of Tarkus, and who then can either be sold, discarded or kept at Steele's Leisure.
- Yammi - Sparadat cashier on New Texas, freed from indentured servitude by Steele's payment and becomes the ship's cook.
- Pexiga - Comes with Yammi when she is recruited. She can be uplifted from pet to crew by completing her quest.
- Nova - Gray Goo Armor that Steele obtains either through a side quest after the Deck 13 mission, or on Myrellion in the Golden Peaks tavern.
- Varmint - A tamed pet that starts off as a wild stowaway--a result of traveling while carrying a tied up varmint from New Texas.
- Siegwulfe - Personal bodyguard droid that can be bought from either Dr.Badger on Tarkus (bimbo variant) or Nerrasa on Uveto (combat variant).
- Sera - A demon-morph that can be bought from the Sentient Acquisitions store on Tavros Station if she wracks up enough debt.
- Azra - A Suula xenobiologist who will ask to join Steele on Tavros Station so she can do expeditions on several other planets.
- Paige - A blind Ausar yoga instructor on Tavros. After replacing her eyes for 500,000 credits she will offer to join Steele's crew.
- Pippa - A pig morph traveling masseuse currently living on Uveto who can be recruited to Captain Steele's crew.
- Kase - An injured kaithrit working for Pyrite's logistics branch on Mhen'ga. Steele has one week to buy his contract after completing his Pyrite Satellite Recovery quest.
- Ramis - A muscular mercenary who enjoys drinking. Steele can buy her contract after befriending her by sharing some drinks. She can train Physique and Reflexes.
- Dryad - A very sexually frustrated human who has been heavily modded into a deer-like taur.
Besides passive background information, there are no direct quests related to this ship so far.