Red Myr Guard
Scarlet Federation Soldier
Red myr guard busts by Jacques00
You are fighting the red myr guard. She's a ropey 5’10”, dressed in Federation-standard heavy trench-coat and peaked cap, her antennae poking out of the latter and her smallish boobs tightening the fabric of the former. Beneath her uniform her crimson chitin serves to armor her even further against whatever this uncompromising world has to throw at her. She has a semi-automatic slug-launcher slung over her shoulder, but she isn't even trying to reach for that.
The red myr guard who patrols the warehouse door will become hostile when Steele decides to Fight her. The other myr soldiers will be hostile upon encounter.
The myr door guard will avoid attacking and will instead reach for her whistle during combat. If she is not defeated in the first turn, she will blow the whistle, alerting any and all red myr soldiers in the area, putting Steele in a difficult position (both strategically and politically) and results in a bad end.
Their combat actions include (all of which are close-quarters):
- Axe Blow - Attack that deals moderate kinetic penetrating damage to the opponent.
- Punch - Attack dealing light kinetic damage to the opponent at the cost of 10 energy.
- Open Fire - Attack dealing moderate kinetic bullet damage to the opponent.
- Bite - Attack dealing moderate drug damage to the opponent.
- Thick Chitin
- Armor: 5
- 10% immunity to kinetic attacks
The myr guard drops no credits, or she will drop the amount of credits that was given to her if she was bribed, and is worth 200 XP. The other myr soldiers drop no credits but are worth 200 XP, each.
Red myr soldiers are related to Fazian's quest.