- No problem. But, maybe it's worth it somewhere write this to avoid repetition with other people? Or add the category "disambiguation" so that the page does not appear in the list of pages that need to add a category? -- 4ky (talk) 22:38, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
- Its probably best that we make a disambiguation category.
- I'm a little confused. Are Combat Mechanics and Spaceships items pages a disambiguation pages to? Since the second is clearly something wrong. Nested categories are duplicated in the parent. What should I do? -- 4ky (talk) 17:51, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
- Usually, you type a response on the other user's page otherwise they won't get that big new message text thing --SeriousBlueJewel (talk) 20:33, 27 July 2019 (UTC)
- Combat mechanics can have its category removed. Butt spacehip items is a category so it isn't a need of a real change also I don't see the duplication thing going on.
- Doesn't really matter so you can do it if you want to I guess --SeriousBlueJewel (talk) 11:10, 28 July 2019 (UTC)
- It might be best to just add a note that the omnisuit takes up some those slots as there certainly aren't enough additional items that take up those slots. The only reason that armor slot page was created was because of the large divide between both clothing and armor items sharing the slot thus I made the page for comparative purposes. Unless there are more items that take up those slots without being considered upper or lower undergarment I don't really see a need for these pages. --SeriousBlueJewel (talk) 19:26, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
- No problem if I forget to add the --~~~~(like I just did) I just quickly edit it in without posting a message --SeriousBlueJewel (talk) 19:26, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
- Armor slot was created to compare items in the clothing and armor categories as although they are of a different type they still share the armor item slot. --SeriousBlueJewel (talk) 19:47, 6 August 2019 (UTC)
Well, the current style is the way it is to divide likes and dislikes but also to identify specific levels of likes and dislike. In game it goes Kinda Likes, Really Likes, Kinda Dislikes, Dislikes. But as of late Fenoxo has coded the enemies preferences to randomly generate a level in like or dislike after assigning the trait as a like or dislike. But if Fenoxo is going to be doing this for now on, doing it like this becomes fairly reasonable. So you should ask him. -- Droxzyn (talk) 20:10, 1 January 2020 (UTC)