An area in Mareth, it's an old looking forest with lush foliage. The plants look vaguely familiar, there's red pine, white pine, some oak trees but there are also countless plants and trees that aren't recognizable. Overall the forest doesn't seem dangerous and there's even a nice cool breeze gently flowing from it.
You wonder what kind of creatures inhabit these woods.
- Imp - The diminutive offspring of demons, these horny creatures attack on sight. (Level 1)
- Imp Lord - After the player has reached level 8.
- Tentacle Beast - A shambling beast resembling a large shrub. It attacks enemies on sight. (Level 6)
- Goblins - Sex-mad sluts, these lusty creatures attack on sight. (Level 1)
- Tamani's Daughters - Tamani and the champion's offspring, this mob of goblins only appears once the character has sired 24 goblins with Tamani. (Level 8+)
- Bee Handmaiden - A bee-girl who wants somewhere to lay her eggs, and enchants libidinous travelers. (Level 4)
- Discover Corrupted Glade - A patch of Forest where the plant-life grows in imitation of genitals.
- Deepwoods - on the 20th or higher exploration of the forest, the champion discovers the passage to the Deepwoods. From then on the Deepwoods is unlocked as another location to explore.
- Jojo - A mouse-morph monk, he will only appear once the champion has been corrupted. (Level 4)
- Tamani - A goblin who will ask any champion with a cock to help knock her up. (Level 4)
- Meeting the plant-morph Essrayle.
- After meeting Marble at the farm, the champion can sometimes find her in the forest gathering some firewood. This scene only occurs while Marble is living at the farm (Needs confirmation).
- A trapped satyr - A goat-man who is caught in the flowers of a corrupted glade. He can be raped twice per encounter. If raped a second time the players libido will increase and sensitivity reduce.
- A peaceful walk in the woods. Increases toughness, and either intelligence for pure characters or libido for corrupt characters.
- Tripping over a root. The champion loses 10HP, and returns to camp .
- Lethite piercings increase the chances of encountering an imp, while decreasing the chances of encountering a goblin.