Owca is a hidden village located in the plains. When the PC first meets a roving band of sheep people, the PC is asked to be a sacrifice to the demons rather than one of the regular villagers. If the PC accepts he / she will be tied to a post in a pit and when the demons arrive the PC may submit or fight the demons.
A while later, while exploring the plains, you will meet the band of sheep people again and they will invite you to come to their village whenever you like. From then on Owca will appear under the "Places" and you can visit the different destinations there and volunteer for another round at the Pit whenever you want to.
Destinations Inside the Village
- Pit - The demon pit. You can fight Vapula or submit here again, even after the initial fight.
- Herds - The fields. Only accessible if attitude is 50 or higher. You help herders shear regular sheep and gain 1 Intelligence. They will automatically offer the PC a bottle of Sheep Milk if attitude is higher than 70.
- Rebecc - A shack belonging to Rebecc, one of the villagers who talked you into the whole demon thing when you first visited Owca. Currently you can look at her or you can take a milk bath in her shack (home). With a high level of corruption, she can be raped, which results in losing access to the village.
- Tavern - Only accessible if attitude is 10 or higher. Sells the following if the PC can afford them:
- Minotaur Cum - 300 gems, discount of 1 gem for every attitude point. (200 gems when maxed)
- Sheep Milk - 180 gems, discount of 1 gem for every attitude point. (80 gems when maxed)
- Goblin Ale - 60 gems, discount of 1 gem for every 2 attitude points. (10 gems when maxed)
- Bro Brew - 2000 gems. The chance of it being put up for sale increases with the village's hostility (maximum chance of 90% at 10 attitude). It will never appear at 100 attitude.
NPCs In the Village
- Rebecc - A 5'7" sheep girl that talked you into helping out her village. She can give you a milk bath at the shack in Owca.
- Vapula - A succubus dominatrix, and the leader of the demons raiding Owca. A highly corrupt character who defeats her gang multiple times (fucking them after will speed this up) can disband them and claim her as their slave. Obtaining her as a follower or slave will cause all pure followers to leave (such as pure Amily, Jojo and a purified Marble). Losing to her gang multiple times leads to a Bad End.
- Herders - Unnamed (as of yet) sheep people you can (and should) help out in Owca.
Owca's Attitude measures how friendly the village people are towards you. It is one of the stats that appears under the "Stats" button once you've fought your first fight in the Pit. It starts at 50.
- Turning down Rebecc's pleas before you enter the village decreases attitude by 5 each time if higher than 5. Volunteering increases it by 10 and gives access to the village with current attitude.
- Repeatedly turning down her pleas will cause the villagers to try and take the PC into the Pit by force. Volunteering increases attitude by 10. Fighting the villagers will result in an unescapable fight after which, if they win, the PC can either choose to torch the village or leave. Mercilessly torching the village gives 900-1049 gems and 15 Corruption. Leaving will give the PC Rebecc's last plea the next time they meet.
- Torching the village, turning down Rebecc's last plea, raping her or leaving her to be raped permanently prevents access to Owca.
- Forgiving Rebecc sets attitude straight to 60 and prevents villagers from getting angry at the PC. It also results in a decrease of 8 Corruption and an increase of 2 Intelligence.
- Helping with the herds increases attitude by 5.
- Enslaving Vapula or disbanding her demon horde will set the village attitude to 100, though it isn't necessary to reach maximum attitude.
In Game Description
| Villagers greet you as you arrive, praising your courage and your heroism. People shake your hands or ask you to kiss them, as if they hoped your nobility were somehow contagious. Once they're done complimenting and flattering you in every way possible, they leave you to your business. The village is rather small. A dozen humble thatched cottages are standing here and there, linked by dirt tracks and enclosed with small palisades. There seems to be very little activity.
At the end of the main road you notice the pit and the pole standing at the middle of it. It looks rather sinister, reminding you of the permanent curse that lies on the villagers. It is still unguarded.
Beyond the tiny hamlet you see herders guarding a considerable amount of sheep. You could probably join them and ask them for work.
Rebecc's house is nearby, and her door is open. She would probably welcome the chance to wash away any taint you've received from your time in the pit.
A tavern appears to be open; various Owca folk are drinking and chatting in it. They give you friendly waves when you make eye contact.
- The fights at the Pit always take place at 21:00. The PC can volunteer for the pit between 16:00 and 20:00 and at any time if a sacrifice is needed when they go there. The time will skip straight to 21:00 regardless.
- Rebecc's baths are a good way to get rid of unwanted corruption. They decrease corruption by 2, increase libido by 1 and give 30 lust.
- Owca's Attitude affects a lot of things. Higher attitude lowers item sale prices except for Bro Brew (always 2000 gems). Lower attitude gives gradually hostile reactions and will eventually prevent access to Owca.
- The chance of Bro Brew being put up for sale roughly is equal to 100% - Owca's attitude, possibly implying the villagers aren't fond of selling the debilitating decoction to their heroes.
- Owca's Attitude doesn't increase every time the PC volunteers for the Pit, though Rebecc will always be thankful for it.
- Owca means sheep in Polish and Russian.