A united-species government.
Company Name: The Camarilla (formally the Gyre Grand Camarilla, or G.G.C.)
Industry: Political corporation, United-species government
Formerly the G.G.C., the Camarilla is the central government of the toves. Acting as a pan-galactic corporation, it encourages the participation of individuals by means of buyable votes. Camarilla policy is decided by the majority of votes, and votes are purchasable from the Camarilla. Smaller policy changes usually result in cheaper costs for votes, while major decisions often cost millions of credits per vote. For a tove to effect change in his/her government, he/she must first accumulate a sizable fortune
Formally the Gyre Grand Camarilla (GGC or G.G.C.), but currently The Camarilla; Pending brand re-evaluation.
Notable People / Groups
- Orryx - Merchant dealing in Gildenmere.
- Tlako - the receptionist/secretary working in the Camarilla office at the Uveto Station.
- Xotchi - Sub-Madam Xotchi Tzall is the liaison working in the Camarilla office at the Uveto Station.
- Dagon Scrote - Current CEO of The Camarilla. (Currently does not appear in game.)
Products / Services
- Kalocrunch - Final product. High-calorie energy snack.
- Yibb-Tstll’s Reflexive Lube - Final product. Anal lubricant.
A Camarilla is defined as a group of courtiers with no political power or authority secretly manipulating and/or bribing actual rulers and/or holders of great power and authority into doing their bidding. This is a reflection of the Tove's plutocratic society.