A facility on the Sunward side of the planet, the heat is so intense Steele will lose Energy while outdoors in most spaces. It is currently shut down, as the workers are currently protesting their poor working conditions, and Security isn't allowing anyone inside. The owner depends on which CEO Steele met at the Zaibatsu Party.
- If Steele met with Bright Water, it's owned by Paragon.
- If Steele met with Paragon, it's owned by Utopian Skies.
- If Steele met with Utopian Skies, it's owned by Bright Water.
(Ownership can be changed mid game by using save editor to change DHAAL_PARTY_CEOMET flag. 3 for Utopian skies, 2 for Brightwater, 1 for Paragon. There isnt a lot of difference in the dungeon untill the final fight. )
Areas and Encounters
- Zaika Leader - Leader of the workers protesting the harsh conditions.
- Seargent - Officer in charge of security outside the building.
- Mhorgenn - Thraggen hired to shift cargo.
- Sergent - Fought if Steele sides with the Crowd
- Goon Squad - Fought alongside the Sergent.
- Heavy Gun Turret - Two are fought if Steele fights the Guards without exploring the area.
- Hazard Trooper - Entirely optional. Hazard Troopers will not appear as random encounters until the first is defeated.
- Zaika Riot Leader - Fought if Steele chooses to Help Guards.
- Zaika Chainer - Encountered with their Leader.
- Zaika Bruiser - Encountered with their Leader.
- Peer - Never encountered without her Cyberdoll.
- Doll - Never encountered without her Peer.
- Enhanced XO - Only encountered if the Safe puzzle is failed.
- Loaderbot 9000 - Encountered with Mhorgenn. If Mhorgenn is defeated first, goes Berserk: +40 Physique, -50% Accuracy.
- Zaika Savant - Only encountered in one possible Paragon fight.
- Zaika Thrall - Only encountered in one possible Paragon fight.
Upon arriving, Steele must choose to side with either the Crowd or Guards. Siding with the Guards allows Steele to go in the front door and avoid combat with the Peers. Siding with the Crowd means Steele must go around the back.
There are no encounters until and unless the first Hazard Trooper is defeated. Combat can be avoided entirely by Examining the broken machine, then going north and looting the Plasma Coil. Use it to Repair the crane, then Board it to go to Research and Development. Otherwise, go south through the Hazard Trooper. Mhorgenn' at the Airlock can be fought or bribed. Air Strike will cause Mhorgen and her Loaderbot 9000 to start the combat Stunned.
This floor is inhabited exclusively by Peers and their Dolls. Upon initial encounter, Steele can Ambush to initiate combat or Sneak for a chance to avoid. Talk Past always works if Steele sided with the Guards, otherwise it always fails. Defeating a Doll also defeats the corresponding Peer.
The Executive Lobby to the West has a Safe with 100 thousand Credits and 2x Savicite. It can be cracked by solving a Lights Out puzzle. The initial configuration depends on which Zaibatsu owns the facility. It can be brute forced with a Plasma Torch from the first Hazard Trooper, but it halves the Credits. If you fail, you'll be attacked by an Enhanced XO. The Break Room to the East has a Vending machine with Power Potions and can sleep.
Research And Development
The Break Room to the South offers an opportunity to buy Power Potions and sleep. Otherwise, continue East, then North along the corridor, where you will find the CEO and Probe.
Bright Water and Utopian Skies can avoid all combat simply by saying Steele is here for the Probe. Paragon always involves at least one fight at the end. Be sure to Take Equipment before leaving. You can't come back.
(Major spoiler alert for different endings!)
If the facility is owned by Brightwater, you will encounter Maven Jaqui Fassbin. You can either choose rescue cuz (Leads to a fight with Jaqui and her tails), just probe (which will leave your cousin behind), or take your cousins place, which will lead you to experience various (mostly non-permanent. MOSTLY) tf's (And sex) scenes that will help bright water develop a zaika transformative. You must choose atleast 3 scenes to leave, but you can choose all 4. When fighting Jaqui, her tails will provide her with healing or lust relief. Unlike other fights, beating her wont end the fight- You still have to beat her tails. (Likely because you are not supposed to beat her while she still has tails up.)
If the facility is owned by utopian skies, you will encounter Executress Corellah Dova (or rather her galotian doppelganger). Unlike Jaqui, she will directly offer you the probe in exchange for your silence. You can then take the offer (And leave your cousin behind), request to take your cousin too (which she will accept peacefully, but you will then have to again choose if to accept her offer of keeping your silence, or fighting her), or fight her. Fighting her involves fighting a horde of galotian doppelgangers disguised as various characters in the game. Just like in the tutorial fight, weapons are largely useless, and you will have to do a lot of lust damage. Once enough galotians have been beaten, (not) Corellah will join the fight herself. Beating her automatically wins the fight, and you will be able to sex her.
If the facility is owned by Paragon, you will encounter Fabricator-Marshal Rizzon Zau, Bethany Carver, and an AI called Ehura. The first two options lead to the same result, while the third skips straight to a fight with Zau, with Ehura as your ally (But no feruze). If you have not gone straight for the fight, you will get a choice to side with either Ehura, Zau and carver or neither. Chosing Ehura will have you fight Zau. Chosing Zau and Carver will have you fight a horde of tech thralls aided by Ehura, followed by a fight with Zau controlled and aided by Ehura. Chosing neither will have you fight Zau twice- First alone, then controlled and aided by Ehura. Feruze will aid you in all of those fights. Ehura can not be attacked, and will simply buff other fighters. Losing any of those fights leads to the same bad end, with only slight variations depending on who won- Ehura or Zau and Carver. None of victories in paragon path allow sex scenes unfortunately.
Leaving your cousin behind will cause will cause your cousin to be later rescued by Feruze, but they will be irreversibly pissed at you, meaning you will not be able to reconcile with them in the future. Feruze will also be pissed but I don't know if it affects anything
Notable Items and Rewards
- Keycard - Defeat the Spy. Opens the backdoor. Optional.
- Plasma Torch - Defeat the first Hazard Trooper. Used to force open the Executive Lobby Safe, but halves the Credits.
- Plasma Katana - Defeat Mhorgenn
- 170000 Credits and 2 Savicite - Open the Safe by solving the puzzle.
- Chameleon Armor - Beside the Probe if Steele sided with Paragon.
- External Toxin Pump - Beside the Probe if Steele sided with Utopian Skies.
- Linebreaker Universal Combat Kit - Beside the Probe if Steele sided with Bright Water.
- If taken to Gabtown, Steele will be offered a one-time chance to trade it for one of the others.
- 100000 Credits - Upon leaving after claiming the Probe.