This page is divided into the enemy section and the mate section for convienence
Frostwyrm bust by Adjatha
|Family||Nykke (Eldest daughter), other unnamed daughter(s)|
The Frostwyrm is an enemy that can be encountered deep within the Icy Plains of Uveto.
The creature before you is a reptilian behemoth of monumental size, nearly the size of your Dad’s old Casstech at the shoulders. It is covered in interlocking white scales, each as large and hard as a shield. Spear-like talons grow from the ends of its six legs, digging gashes into the snow as it circles you. Your eyes are constantly drawn to its bestial maw, a lizard-like muzzle loaded with three rows of teeth, each as long as a sword. Four small red eyes regard you with malevolence, two on either side of its face. Behind it stretches a pair of leathery wings, somehow powerful enough to give the monster enough lift to fly, and a tail covered with brutal spikes. This is a creature made for violence, honed over millions of years into the perfect killing machine.
If you lose here, you don’t think you’re going to walk away alive.
The Frostwyrm is hostile upon encounter, however there is an option to flee before the actual battle starts.
Winning three or more times in combat and then losing will allow friendly and romantic interactions.
This creature is the pinnacle of boss battles that you do not want to cross unprepared. This creature also has psionic powers which give it a shield.
Combat actions include:
- Psychic Miasma - Reduces your aim and reflexes by 5. Can be avoided if you have a high enough willpower
- Psionic Scream - Stuns and deals moderate damage. Stun can be avoided if you have high enough willpower
- Breezy Beatdown - Unleashes gale force winds at you and kicks up snow to blind and potentially trip you. Guaranteed blindness for 2 turns possibly 4. Trip can be avoided with high enough physique
- Tail Whip - Smacks with you with its tail do deal ridiculous damage
- Psionic Bolt - Sends a psionic frost-bolt at you to deal very high psionic and freezing damage. Damage multiplier is dependent on your willpower
- Claw Swipe - Slashes at you with its razor sharp claws 3 times to deal high kinetic damage. Each swipe can be dodged with high enough reflexes
- Psionic Amplifier - Raises its own willpower by 10
- 15% immunity to electric attacks
- 15% immunity to burning attacks
- 15% immunity to corrosive attacks
- 15% immunity to freezing attacks
- 15% immunity to kinetic attacks
- 45% immunity to psionic attacks
- 100% immunity to lust attacks
Losing to the Wyrm once will result in it psionically berating your foolishness and telling you to leave. If you encounter and are defeated by the Wyrm again, she will carry you away and, depending on Steele's anatomy, either fuck you or make you fuck her. Either way, this will result in a Bad End as Steele is kept captive by the Wyrm as a breeding partner forever. However, if the Frostwyrm has been defeated at least 3 times before Steele loses to her, a dialogue will occur. You are then given a choice to help the Wyrm procreate or refuse, preventing any future encounters with her.
Mercenary (Need mercenary level 10) use detonation charge and second wind with no energy, hand cannon is a good weapon and 50 reflexes and aim is recommended Perks and other needs: Limber perk,well-groomed (Note: mesmo assim você fica com pouca vida)
Can start at level 8, and progressively easier after that.
As an added bonus, Dumb4Cum (from the Cumcow type Treatment) adds to your Intelligence, so you can focus more on your Physiquue, Reflexes, and Willpower. Getting Aim instead of Physique is fine, but untested. Max out Intelligence and Reflexes, and have mediocre stats everywhere else.
Shield Hack removes the risks of psionic attacks, so hope she doesn't hurt you too much in the first 3 turns. With high enough intelligenc (mine was 55), use Shield Hack twice, then a Disrupter (I used Thermal, but no visible benefits). This should result to 0 shield and some damage. No shield=weak psionics.
Starting here, use the Deflector Regenerator to gain energy, and to recover from her attacks. Unless it's a chain of tail whips, you'll survive most attacks for 4 turns. Charge Weapon to get the added damage, and deal a consistent 100 damage during a double attack.
I equiped a Wrench, so you might do better damage. The stun chance isn't high, but worth it in a pinch.
If your shield is down, or below 1/4, don't risk, and spam your Paralyzing Shock before attacking (unless of course she's 200hp or less)
Upon defeat the Frostwyrm awards the player 45,000 xp, and the player is then given the option to kill it or set it free. Killing the Frostwyrm gives the player the key item Frostwyrm scales, which can be given to Tuuva in the Korg'ii Hold to unlock the Frostbane armors for purchase, but prevents all future encounters with the Frostwyrm, thereby preventing possible romantic interactions.
After defeating the frostwyrm 3 times in combat, losing to her will trigger a cutscene. It will recognize you and spare your life as a sign of respect. It will tell you that she has been searching for a strong, powerful mate and that you have proven yourself to more than capable. It will ask you to to join it in a mating session or refuse and never see it again. Accepting its offer will allow you to access further interactions with it. After accepting its offer to mate, it will reveal to you that it is a hermaphrodite and prefer that you use feminine pronouns. She will also tell you her name, which you cannot pronounce out loud, so she will ask you to give her a nickname to refer to her by (Valrynn is used here for simplicity as its the name her creator B uses).
Valrynn is monstrously large; as large, if not larger, than your father’s old Casstech at the shoulders. She walks on all-sixes, and is approximately twenty-feet tall from her talons to the horns on her head, not counting the wings. She’s almost twice as long as she is tall, from snout to tip of the tail, although a chunk of that is the tail. She’s covered in white scales that glisten in the reflective light of the icy lair; each scale is as large, thick, and strong as a metal shield. Her underbelly is markedly softer, covered in yielding, malleable, gray scales, though you doubt any conventional weapon would still do much to them. Each of her six legs are capped with razor-sharp talons that slice through snow and puncture and grip ice without any effort. The end of her tail is covered in blunter spikes, made for bludgeoning rather than piercing. She has not one, but three rows of razor-sharp teeth in her massive maw, each tooth as long as a shortsword. She’s the result of millions of generations of evolution, honed into a perfect, ferocious killing machine – if you weren’t better acquainted with her, you’d know to keep your distance. The fact that she uses her strength and lethality not to harm you, but to love you, makes you feel very lucky, in more than one sense of the word. Focusing on her gentler features, she has four ruby-red eyes, each of them twice as large as your own but comparatively marble-esque in her elongated, lizard-like face. She has two wings sprouting from her back, giving her a combined wingspan of forty feet, powerful enough to provide lift. She has blue marks across the scales of her body, looking almost like tattoos; you’re not certain of the significance, but it may be a visual way to identify one Frostwyrm from another, similar to fingerprints.
Nestled snugly between her rearmost-two legs is a pair of external testicles, packed into a tough, leathery scrotum. Each oblong nut is so large that you could curl yourself into a ball and fit inside one of them. A bit closer to her belly is her penile vent; when unaroused, it blends and camouflages well amongst the rest of her belly scales, making it hard to spot. When at full arousal, her penis is three feet long and as thick as both of your forearms together, capped with a flat, mostly-featureless head, save from a rim of muscle around its glans, reminding you of a tree trunk. The skin of her cock is so thick that it hides her pulsing veins and the shaft has several nubs and pricks along the underside of its length. Behind her testicles is her draconian vagina: the exposed labia are bluish-pink, and the muscles around them pull and usher deeper into her body, towards her womb. It’s appropriately sized for her form. Capping her vagina is a clitoris, blue and beady, about the size of your fist - while large to you, it’s about appropriate for her size. Though it’s usually concealed by her tail, she has a large, blue-ringed anus where her tail meets her spine, right where it belongs. Valrynn shuffles her body slightly, gently nudging you closer to her belly and to her rear legs. Your observations are not subtle, she tells you. If you are so inclined to study my body, I can provide you with a closer look.
Besides her usual talk and sex scenes, you can give her some good ol' fashioned belly rubs with wholesome results. After having 100 or more kips with her, the option Rule Uveto will appear. You will conquer the frozen plains of Uveto with your army of unstoppable frostwyrmling daughters and rule the planet with no care about your father's fortune. Will lead to a game over.
After having one or more kips with her, you can interact with them for some sexy times if you have agreed to take part in "Inner circle coupling". They can be found here
Frosty's Winter Wonderland or I'mma Celebrate The Holidays With That Dragon
During the Christmas Season, players will have the option to celebrate the holidays with their Frostwyrm Family. This event will automatically proc when entering the Frostwyrm's lair during this time period.
The player will enter the Frostwyrm's lair after agreeing to become her mate and realize that today is Terra's Winter Solstice and that during this time families come together for times of togetherness, merriment, and joy. The player will subsequently suggest to their mate/clutch that as a (growing) family, they should perhaps celebrate the holidays and festivities together. Much to the player's surprise, the Frostwyrms will eagerly wish to participate.
After the Frostwyrm/clutch agrees to participate, the following options will become available:
- Snowmen! - There’s nothing quite like the company of a snowman made with someone you love!
- Snow Angels! - The lair’s already got an angel in it, but maybe she’d enjoy making some more in the snow.
- Gift Giving! - [fw.name] has already given you the greatest gift of them all – but maybe she’ll get creative.
- Caroling! - Song is one of the languages of the universe. You’re sure [fw.name] has a wonderful singing voice!
- Decorate ! - It wouldn’t be the holidays without spending time to gussy up the place with a bunch of tacky colors! You may not have a tree or a menorah on hand, but you do have something in mind….
- Available after selecting the other 4 events.
- Leads to a 1 off sex scene: You decorate the Frostwyrm's dragon dick with frosting like a Christmas Tree and use her jizz as the star.
- Available after selecting the other 4 events.
History/Personality/Information of Note
Valrynn is apprehensive of Steele at first considering your obvious difference in biology but warms up to you and becomes a very loving mate. She was once a kip in her own Qim and Qal's clutch and after they joined the Grand Qim, she set out on her own in search of a mate. She was unsuccessful for many years but refuses to believe that it is because she is the last of her kind. She tells you that you were not her first choice as a mate but after having chosen you, she would not want it any other way.
Valrynn currently does not have many talk scenes at the moment.
- Qim & Qal - Ask her about her language and those two words she uses quite frequently
- Psionics - Ask her about her psionic abilities. Maybe she could teach you to use them yourself?
- Other Wyrms?- Ask her if she knows about any other frostwyrms out there in the world
Valrynn's sex menu can be accessed when talking to her in her lair. There are also sex scenes involving group sex with your daughters which can be found here
- Get Bred - Have her shove that monster of a cock in your pussy once more
- Requires vagina with fertility <0 and no active vaginal pregnancy other than a frostwyrm egg
- Guaranteed pregnancy
- Up Your Butt - Anal fun times are great for everyone, why not have the best time with that massive cock?
- Behind Her - Stick your dick in her vagina and fuck her for hours on end until you can't go any longer
- DP variant for 2 or more dicks
- Requires penis with virility <0
- Guaranteed pregnancy for her
- Bathe - You're looking a little dirty. Time for a nice tongue bath from your favorite dragon wife
- Blow Her - You may not be able to give her entire body a good licking but you certainly know of something else that could use some spit-shining