Henderson's bust, by Shou
|Occupation||Commander of the Kashima|
Before you stands a particularly massive mutant crewman, easily seven feet tall, with skin as red as cold blood. He was human once, you're sure, but now he looks like a tentacle abomination straight out of a Neo-Tokyo ultraporn, with legs and arms nothing more than dozens of wrapped tentacles, and dozens more drooping and squirming from his crotch, chest, and face. Two pink-hued eyes, glowing as bright as embers, stare down at you from sockets surrounded by dozens of cilia-like shafts.
Commander Henderson will be hostile towards Captain Steele upon encounter.
During battle, he will be holding The Chief hostage, pumping her with fluids. Steele can attempt to Free Chief once Henderson is blind, stunned, staggered, or paralyzed.
If Steele has the parasite cure, Steele can attempt to Use Cure in the replicator, and into the fire suppression system for a number of turns. Once successful, when Steele triggers the Fire Alarm, the cure-laced sprinklers will sap Henderson's health to 0.
Commander Henderson's combat actions include:
- Tentacle Whip - Physical attack dealing heavy crushing damage an a possible chance to stagger the opponent.
- Aphrodisiac Spray - Lust attack dealing moderate drug damage and possibly causing blindness.
- Tentacle Restraint - Grapple attack dealing moderate shield-bypassing corrosive damage to the opponent.
- Staggering Slam - Special attack causing the opponents to stagger.
- Crushing Worms - Special attack attaching worms that deal moderate shield-bypassing kinetic damage to the opponent every turn.
- Heal - Special ability for him to regenerate 5% of his HP for 5 energy, and remove any bleeding.
- Gooey Psuedopod
- Damage: 24 Kinetic
- Damage Types: Crushing
- Accuracy: -4
- TS-T Armor Plating
- Armor: 8
- Evasion: -4
- 25% immunity to kinetic attacks
- 25% immunity to burning attacks
- 25% immunity to freezing attacks
- 40% immunity to electric attacks
- 20% immunity to corrosive attacks
- 10% immunity to drug attacks
- 25% immunity to pheromone attacks
- 25% immunity to poison attacks
- 80% immunity to psionic attacks
- 25% immunity to tease attacks
Losing to him in combat will lead to a bad end.
If victorious in battle, Commander Henderson will drop a between 80 to 160 credits and is worth normal XP.
Commander Henderson does not have a specific sex scene.
Commander Henderson is related to The Kashima Incident distress call.