|Alpha Nyrea Huntress|
Alpha Nyrea bust, by Shou
|Beta Nyrea Huntress|
Beta Nyrea bust, by Shou
An aggressive enemy encounter that can be found roaming the deep caverns of Myrellion.
This insectile woman looks like a black-armored amazon, tall and exceptionally buxom, with dark chitin plates covering her arms and legs, combining into an underbust corset of armor to protect her torso -- though conveniently leaving her big tits and groin exposed -- a groin which is sporting an impressive cock. Easily a foot long, her shaft is barely restrained by a padded chainmail bikini, though even partially covered you can see how thick and heavy it is. Even as one weapon draws your attention, the huntress moves with preternatural grace, circling you, probing at your defenses with her long, steel-tipped spear. Any hesitation, and weakness, and she'll be on you!
Hostile Nyrea come in two varieties: Alpha and Beta Nyrea. Upon encountering an unknown nyrea, there will be a 40% chance it will be an Alpha Nyrea. Alpha Nyrea will have a 60% chance to carry eggs and Beta Nyrea will have a 40% chance to carry eggs. Alpha nyrea are encountered only in the Deep Caves.
The Beta Nyrea is also a potential person of interest in Ara Kei's diplomacy mission. If the player is outside of a Bothrioc Quadomme's Web and fails to convince the Dominatrix to come to the Summit with their wit, they may bribe them by using a Beta Nyrea as an egg bearer. To do this the player must walk around the Deep Caves until they find a Beta within 3-5 tiles from the Bothrioc. The fight plays out normally by Wait is replaced with Retreat. The player must use the Retreat option to move back one tile each turn and continue per each tile they are away from the Bothrioc Dominatrix. When the distance reaches 0 the player will automatically win as the Nyrea becomes trapped in the Bothrioc's Web.
Alpha Nyrea are more dangerous, and more likely to be carrying eggs already compared to their Beta counterparts. When attacking a hostile nyrea in combat, all damage types are 25% less effective on Alphas and 15% less effective on Betas.
Alphas are usually equipped with a randomly selected ranged weapon (Eagle Hangun, Hammer Pistol, or Laser Pistol) and wear a Decent Shield . Betas have a 20% chance of carrying a Nova Shield. Both types of nyrea will carry a Nyrean Spear.
Nyrea combat actions include:
- Use Gun - (Alpha Nyrea only), attack opponent with ranged weapon.
- Spear Thrust - Basic melee attack dealing penetrating kinetic damage to the opponent.
- Power Strike - Powerful melee attack that deals kinetic damage with a 50% chance of tripping the opponent.
- Net Throw - Special move that constricts the opponent for about 5 turns.
- Meat Spin - Basic lust attack with a 90% chance to deal tease and pheromone damage to female opponents.
- Poledance - Basic lust attack with a 90% chance to deal tease damage to male opponents.
- Milk Rub - Light lust attack dealing tease damage to the opponent.
Losing to an Alpha Nyrea for the 6th time will lead to a bad end resulting in which you willingly submitting to the Alpha Nyrea and being brought back to their harem. Winning against the Alpha Nyrea will lower the submission.
Upon losing from a nyrea, one of several outcomes may happen depending on Steele's anatomy:
Nyrea has eggs:
- Anal Impregnation
- Not pregnant in ass
- Womb Impregnation
- Is pregnant in ass (from the Nyrea in a previous fight)
- Not pregnant in at least one womb
- Fill Mouth with Semen
- Is pregnant in all wombs and ass
- Fucked in the butt and dominated
- Is pregnant in all wombs and ass and lose multiple times againt the Alpha Nyrea
- Will lead to a bad end
- Experimental Hand Job
- Has Penis, No Vagina
- Get Fucked
- Has Vagina
- Is Genderless
Upon victory from a nyrea encounter, the following sex scenes may be available:
- Pitch Anal
- Has Penis
- Ride Cock - If the nyrean has eggs and Steele has a vacant ass or womb, this will result in a nyrean pregnancy.
- Has Cock Tail less than 3" thick?
Nyrea will rarely drop their weapon(s) (about 1/5 chance) after they are defeated in combat. Alphas are worth 300 XP and Betas are worth 250 XP.
Alphas can also drop Kirkite (1/40 chance), Satyrite (1/50 chance), and Picardine (1/20 chance). Betas can also drop Kirkite (1/20 chance) and Satyrite (1/20 chance). Alternatively, both can drop red venom (1/3 chance) or nyrean candy (1/3 chance).
When impregnated by a Nyrea, the incubation time is about one week (7 days) before egg-related birth.