An uncommon crystal formation that is rarely found in the galactic core, kirkite deposits seem to increase in size and quantity the farther one gets from Terra. Some scientists have also found a correlation between kirkite density and the color of a planet's dominant sapient. Planets rich in greenskins always seem to have denser deposits of these curious gems. No suitable explanation for this phenomenon has been postulated.
- Can be obtained as a drop from encounters in the wilds of Myrellion:
- Can be obtained as a drop from Mining Robot in the Zheng Shi time with a 50% Chance
- Can be sold for credits or held in the inventory.
- Can be used in Emmy's quest if no other crystals were used to obtain Emmy's Lava Saber or Emmy's Salamander Rifle.
- Can also be used to ward off Mining Robots on Zheng Shi.
Kirkite is named after the Star Trek character James Tiberius Kirk, Captain of the USS Enterprise in the original series in 1966.