|Zheng Shi Station|
|Planet||"The Pirate Asteroid"|
A pirate station built on the largest asteroid in the asteroid field of the Herisiod System.
Upon trying to enter Zheng Shi for the first time one must Submit the password "Fuck You" or run. Submitting the wrong password results in a bad end.
- The password can be obtained from Kiro after completing her distress call
- Calling on Paige if she is a crewmate will cause her to insult and threaten the harbormaster causing them to grant you access
After given the password and entering Zheng Shi Steele wil be challenged by Urbolg. Losing to Urbolg once allows you to try land on the asteroid again and be challenged by him again but losing a second time results in him taking you as his pet.
Places of Interest
- Cargo Elevator - Initially inoperable, it connects all four floors. Can be repaired by assembling the Pirate Spacesuit and Spacewalking from the Airlock.
- Emergency Airlock - Located in the Geddanium Mine.
- The Sidewinder - The ship the whole operation is built around. Located in the Scaffold
- Artificer's Office - Urbolg, can Spacewalk from here to the Airlock in the Geddanium Mine
- Cargo Elevator
- Hot Tunnels
- Glimmering Corner
- The Pit - Overseer Maike
- Geddanium Mine
- Emergency Airlock - Has an incomplete Pirate Spacesuit
- Foundry - Forgehound and ladders to the Scaffolding
- Break Room - Agrosh, Ardia and an upgraded Dong Designer
- Software Development - SnakeByte and Fedora
- Robotics Lab
- Circuit Lab
Can only exit the Cargo Elevator on this floor after unblocking it. Otherwise it must be reached by ladders from the Forge
- R&D Lab
- Dr. Teyaal's Office
Can only be explored after defeating the Shock Hopper
List of notable NPCs that are core to the location; encounterable hostiles and the like etc. Again, probably subheading things as appropriate. If its something that doesn't warrant a page, leave it here, otherwise link to the page with some blurb action.
- Urbolg - Korgonne artificer
- Tivf - Zil slave of Overseer Maike
- Overseer Maike - Cylirian Slave overseer
- Ardia - An Alpha dzaan pleasure slave
- Olympia - Gryvain shaped android. Assistant to Dr. Teyaal
- Dr. Teyaal - Gryvain engineer working on the Sidewinder
- LDC - Boss of the jumper gang
- Cherry - Rahn Proprietor of Cherry's Tap Hall
- Roo - Bunny-eared Kaithrit Blackjack dealer at the Casino
- Dane - Between jobs, having been fired by Jack/Jill Steele
General Strategy: Most of the enemies found on Zheng Shi are roaming the mines and forge. It is, understandably, very hot and sweaty in these parts of the asteroid not to mention jerry-rigged machinery, and toxic chemicals are distributed all over to catalyze the mining and construction processes. So, the hostiles encountered have taken precautions to keep the cool in and the heat, electricity, and hazard materials out. With the exception of bosses and the Mining Robot, most of the enemies have Massive resistance to burning, electric, and corrosive attacks. But, homeostasis can be disrupted if the player takes advantage of cooling systems with freezing attacks. Just like on Tarkus mechanical enemies like the Mining Robot, the Excavation Robot, and Roz can be short circuit-ed using electrical attacks. The weapons that each enemy uses widely vary based on their own class.
- Mining Robot - Mining Robots working in the Mines
- Bored Jumper - Laquine pirates looking for a fresh sweaty slave to fuck in the mines.
- Roz - Hostile Galotian Powersuit driver.
- Overseer Maike - Overseer of the mining operations on Zheng Shi, located in the pit in the mines.
- Excavation Robot - Mining Robot working on the outside of the Mines. One time fight while Spacewalking.
- Forgehound - Leithan with alpha dzaan/Ausar mods, member of the Corana Lords, found guarding the ladder to the scaffolds.
- Corona Lord Flamer - Huskar pyromaniac patrolling the forge, member of the Corana Lords.
- Agrosh - Thraggen Chief of the forge, located in the break room with Ardia.
- Cyberpunk Security Operatives - Kaithrit members of the Cyberpunks found patrolling the forge.
- Slyveren Slavebreaker - Members of the Star Vipers gang.
- Doctor Teyaal - Chief Engineer of the construction of The Sidewinder, found in her office on the scaffolds.
- Rat Thieves - Members of the gang Rat's Raiders and are potentially hostile NPCs.
- Shock Hopper - 2nd in command of the Jumper and final boss of the min quest on Zheng Shi.