Agrosh's bust by Adjatha
The Thraggen foundry chief of the Forge
He’s a mountain of muscle, all bundled in hairy green skin and a welder’s overall. The thraggen’s shaggy black hair has been shaved down into a short mohawk, complementing his thick, wiry beard and protruding tusks. The huge green beefcake isn’t using any weapons or armor, but that doesn’t stop him from coming at you in a snarling, berzerker rage of swinging fists and thrusting tusks.
Agrosh will be encountered in the Slave Pens when the PC attempts to sneak in with the other slaves with the Slave Uniform after encountering Overseer Maike. During the transfer, Agrosh will demand that you and Ardia form a threesome. If you choose to Service Him, you and Ardia will service him before spitroasting you. This will cause you to become addicted to Ardia's Dzaan Cum. Afterwards, you will climb on top of him and ride him while Ardia fucks him into an addictive, comatose stupor. Choosing to fight him initiates combat.
If the player repairs the elevator by Spacewalking and they subsequently enter the Break Room, they will find Agrosh getting serviced by Ardia. Upon noticing that you aren’t a pirate staff member, he will attack the player.
Agrosh is a pretty simple and straightforward enemy to fight assuming the player is around his level when you fight him, having only 2 actual moves, making it probably the second lowest number in the game after Doctor Lash. Both of these deal mid to low accuracy kinetic damage to the player. The main challenge in this boss fight comes from the fact that during this battle, the only clothing you will probably be wearing is the Slave Uniform and the fact that Agrosh's attacks are relentless and capable of stun-locking the player if they are not careful or have low evasion. Losing to Agrosh will result in a Bad End.
- One Two Haymaker - Three hit melee attack
- Applies staggered for three turns
- Increases Dodge Chance for one roumd
- Goring Rush - Attempts to rush you down while Goring you with his tusks
- Deals high Penetrating Damage
- Chance to knock you prone if you fail a Physique test
- Get Psyched Up - Your struggle turns him on
- Special ability that nullifies stun and paralysis attacks and increases lust.
- 25% immunity to tease attacks
- 50% immunity to drug attacks
- 50% immunity to burning attacks
Feminine faces: Really likes!
Masculine faces: Dislikes!
Big butts: Kinda likes!
Big breasts: Kinda likes!
Wide hips: Kinda likes!
Vaginas: Kinda likes!
Big masculine endowments: Dislikes a lot!
Gaped orifices: You aren’t sure.
Sexjuice coatings: Dislikes a lot!
Scalies: Dislikes a lot!
Drops 500 Credits.
If Steele chooses to Sneak in with the slaves after having obtained Overseer Maike it is possible to Service to Agrosh.
- Service - Join Ardia in giving the big man the sexual service he requires of his slaves. This should make him nice and pacified for a bit; give you a chance to slip out without too much of a ruckus.
While not a necessary encounter, sneaking into The Forge through Agrosh will cause the Cargo Elevator to become inexplicably repaired. Allowing you to freely pass through the The Mines and the Forge, without having to go through the trouble of to fighting Spider-Crab-Murderbot. This subsequently opens up the option to access The Scaffolds through a ladder on the northern part of the Forge.