Pexiga Bimbo by Adjatha
|Full name||[set by the player]|
The Pexiga is Yammi's pet, an alien creature producing stimulating saliva. She can be uplifted, turning her into a crew member. As she has no name of her own, the player gets to pick one during the uplifting quest.
The Pexiga's appearance after her uplifting is likely dependent on the doctor who undertook the task.
- After Dr. Badger's treatment:
Like all pexiga, [name] is roughly humanoid, with two arms and two legs. Each hand only has two fingers and no thumb. Normally, her fingers would be topped by massive, rending claws, but hers have been filed down to mere nubs. She has no toes on her feet, just a soft, skin covering presumably used for swimming. Her chest bears a series of stripe-like bands made of a tough chitin that seems less like protection and more like the decorative, exotic markings. She has a small, cute face with long, soft spines draped down her shoulders like hair.
After her exposure to Doctor Badger’s machines, however, [name] has a few features quite different from others of her kind. Her blue scales have been bleached into a silver so bright that they appear white. Her once vestigial breasts have been inflated to massive, F-cup monsters. Plump, breeder’s curves give the alien girl a seductive allure that she hardly seems aware of.
A long tail with a spaded tip swings idly in the air, providing her both with a counterbalance and a flexible, arm-like appendage. Her wide, blue eyes flutter as she regards the world with enthusiastic curiosity and barely restrained hunger. Despite no longer needing it, she continues to wear the ring-gag Yammi originally fitted her with. A more recent aquisition, her excessively long, drooling tongue has been outfitted with a sizable, golden barbell piercing that serves as both translator and voice box for the otherwise mute girl.
History/Personality/Information of Note
At the moment, if the Pexiga is uplifted by Doctor Badger, she is wholly bimbofied, having been granted enormous breasts and a vocabulary similar to Badger's own.
Before uplifting, interactions are possible only through Yammi's menu. Steele can Pet the Pexiga, or coax her and Milk Saliva as an energy booster. Uplifting turns her into a separate crew member, allowing
Captain Steele can converse with the Pexiga after uplifting. These conversations can range in topic from her opinion on Yammi to her understanding of the qualities of her saliva. As of the current public build, her responses can only be bimbo-like, as the only scientist capable of uplifting her is Dr. Badger.
The Pexiga's sex scenes (unlocked after uplifting) are as follows:
- Facefuck - Feed your Pexiga a little extra protein.
- Sandwich - Get Yammi and the Pexiga to make a girl sandwich out of your cock or strapon.
- Eat Out - Taste test the Pexiga with Yammi.
- Bubble - Use your Bubble Buddy to make a ball for the Pexiga to play with.
After having milked the Pexiga for the first time, Steele can speak with Yammi about her, asking if there is anything they can do in order to make things easier for the creature. Despite Yammi's attempts to dissuade, Steele can then approach specific scientists with questions about the Pexiga. Dr. Lash, Dr. McAllister, and Dr. Badger can be spoken to about "uplifting" the Pexiga to sentience, although currently, only Dr. Badger is willing to do so.
The steps to achieving this are as follows:
- Speak with Dr. Badger on Tarkus about the Pexiga.
- Confirm that you'd like Badger to work on the Pexiga. (The options given allow the Player to either bring the Pexiga then and there, or wait and bring her later. This is likely designed to allow Steele to speak with other possible choices for the Uplifting.)
- After choosing to bring the Pexiga to Badger, Steele will enter into the first of two new combat scenarios, the first being Nym-Foe. Losing to Nym-Foe will result in a Bad End.
- After defeating Nym-Foe, Steele is then directly pushed into the second combat scenario against the Doll Maker. Losing to the Doll Maker will result in a Bad End. Bimbos bypass this combat and instead have a choice to talk to Doctor Badger or Get Dolled. Choosing to get dolled will result in a Bad End
- After defeating both Nym-Foe and Doll Maker, Badger appears and sets to work on the Pexiga, progression through the scenes eventually yields the now sentient, although bimbofied, Pexiga, which Steele is then given the option to name. There is a one-time threeway sex scene with Doctor Badger, Pexiga, and Steele that Steele can opt out of.
Alternatively, if Dr. Badger has been reported and captured by the U.G.C., Steele will be unable to enter her lab due to a patrolling party of Peacekeepers. Steele must cause a distraction by talking to either Delilah (in The Mess) or Dr.Lash (in his office) to be able to Explore her lab temporarily. From there, the hostile encounter with Nym-Foe will occur, and subsequently the encounter with the Doll Maker. Defeating and/or bypassing the opponents successfully will ensure the "uplifting" of Pexiga.
As mentioned, during the Dr. Badger-related path, there may be some variance to this quest based on whether or not Steele is a bimbo and whether or not Dr. Badger is a bimbo or if she is even present at all.
- If the player attempts to name the Pexiga "
robert'); drop table students;--", it will automatically correct to "Lil Bobby Tables" upon confirming the name.
- This is a reference to this comic, wherein a student with that name caused a school to lose a year's worth of student records.
- This is also the only name allowed to bypass the default 12-character name length limit.