|The Raskvel Turrets are lethal, and will kill intruders!|
Multiple turrets are found in the Raskvel Broodmother's base, guarding the main room from intruders.
Machine Gun Turret:
This security turret is armed with a high-caliber machinegun, designed to mow down large-bodied soft targets.
An armored tank full of high-flammable who-knows-what sits behind an armored shield. A single barrel emerges from a small gap, tipped with the a glowing pilot light. Flamethrowers rarely miss.
This sophistocated turret would be absolutely terrifying were it not for the sparks spraying out of it with every movement. Ancient servos grind dangerously as they attempt to bring a high-powered laser to bear.
Each turret, machine gun, flame and laser, are similar in function. The machine gun is fitted with a premium shield, whereas the flame turret is just armored, and the laser turret has no extra protection.
Combat actions include:
- Shoot 'Em, Toys - Primary attack that does light kinetic damage, moderate burning damage, or heavy burning laser damage, respectively.
- Shields Up - If turret is equipped with shields, recharges 50% of shields once they drop. Only once per encounter.
- 100% weakness to electric attacks
- 50% immunity to freezing attacks
- 25% immunity to burning attacks
- 100% immunity to lust attacks
Losing in combat from the turrets will result in death (Bad End).
The turrets drop no loot or credits but are worth normal XP.