Gel Zon's bust by Adjatha
|Creator||Nonesuch, NightTrap, QuestyRobo|
|Full name||Gel Zon|
The Storm Lancer is a random mob on Uveto. He will challenge wanderers of the snow wastes to a duel - provided he thinks they're worthy of respect.
You are battling the storm lancer. He is a 6’ 3” slate-blue cundarian armed with a heavy kinetic pistol and a storm lance, clad everywhere except his head, his blunt three-foot-long tail and the tips of his black hooves in sleek white armor, emblazoned with lightning bolts. Right now those hooves are firmly planted into the snow, his jetpack deactivated.
Even beneath that sleek, heavy carapace, there’s no disguising the bulky hills of muscle that roll down his arms and pad out his chest and backside, the physique of a male who evidently adores outdoor survival and heavyweight fighting. Small tentacles dangle from his strong chin and jaw - thicker ones flow back from his ridged brow and scalp. His flat-nosed profile speaks of a handsome dude who’s taken a fair few hefty blows to the face during the course of his life.
History/Personality/Information of Note
Gel Zon, in common with all Storm Lancers, respects strong adversaries - and disrespects weak ones.
He can be met in the non-Glacier Rift zone of Uveto. His attitude towards you is dictated by how many times you've beaten him, or he's beaten you.
|Times Beaten||Respect Level|
|-2 or less||Respect 0|
|-1 to +1||Respect 1|
|+2 or more||Respect 2|
At Respect 0 he'll refuse to fight you, as he sees no honor in it. He will agree to train you, building your Physique and Willpower - for the price of a buttfucking.
At Respect 1 he'll challenge you, and generally treat you as an equal.
At Respect 2 he will see you as a superior and a grand challenge, and will use more advanced attacks in battle.
At Respect 1 the Storm Lancer uses:
- It Begins - If he's hit with a standard melee attack, he activates his jetpack and gains Flying status. His jetpack can be shot to disable it and do massive damage to him with a high accuracy ranged attack.
- Pew Pew - Shoots twice with his kinetic pistol if Flying.
- Storm Lance - Deals heavy kinetic damage and causes Knockdown. Deactivates Flying status.
- Storm Javelin - Deals electric damage if Flying.
- Thunderbolt - Deals electric damage with chance to stun if on the ground.
- Covering Charge - Standard ground attack. Deals kinetic and electric damage.
- I'm An Ice Monk, Harlot - Used if he gets to 70 lust. Reduces lust by 50 and gains a 50% tease resistance for 3 rounds.
At Respect 2 he may use:
- Lightning Rod - Recharges 75% of shields. 4 turn cooldown.
- Covering Charge Mk2 - More accurate version with a chance to stun.
- Storm Javelin Mk3 - Now also reduces target energy by 20.
- Conan MAD - Used if he gets shot down. Gains a 15% kinetic resistance, deals nothing but heavy melee kinetic damage himself for the rest of the battle.
Agreeing to be trained by Gel Zon at Respect 0 will result in getting assfucked.
Beating him opens up the following options:
- Buttfuck - His big brawny butt. Fuck it.
- Spank - Give him a spanking. This will result in him using his advanced move list in the next battle regardless of respect.
- Get Licked - Get some oral relief.
Losing to him results in getting penetrated. How it plays out depends on the following factors:
- If the PC has a vagina
- What level respect they're at
- Whether the PC is male, female, femboy or herm
- Whether they're in heat
- Whether they got plugged by him before
The Storm Lancer's foam-like cundarian cum is quick-setting. If Steele has an unoccupied vagina and they lose to him, he will plug it shut. This results in suffering a libido boost and not being able to use until either Steele takes a shower, if they choose "Get Licked" after winning a fight with The Storm Lancer, or they leave Uveto completely.
Gel Zon does not currently have any related quests.