The Pollen Dancers
A Zil Champion Archer (Left) and Zil Champion Spear Wielder (Right) by Adjatha
|Champion Zil Spear Wielder|
|Champion Zil Archer|
Beginning of the Fight
"You are fighting the trio of male zil who have chosen to contest your claim to Quinn. Generally speaking, they are typical lads for their species - equipped with hoverboard-sized insect wings, clad in sturdy black chitin everywhere except their yellow faces, antennae bobbing above their shaggy brown hair. They are all slathered in arresting, garish war paint. The two wielding short spears are 5' 10" and wiry, athletic and tall, jut-jawed and determined. The other is maybe 5' 8", equipped with a bow and is more effeminate: slim, full thighs and a cute, heart-shaped, yellow face bobbing around in the dusky light."
History/Personality/Information of Note
These are the same 3 Zil that would win against about 12 other males of various statures, builds, intellects, and skills if the player doesn't fight them. Because of this they can be considered the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th strongest males in the Tribe after Kane.
If the player participates in the Droning Ball they will watch them fight 12 other males before joining Quinn in leading an Orgy with them. If the player is a jealous type, they can fight these three to ensure they are the one true father of Quinn's heir.
While these three individually aren't that tough, bear in mind your fighting all three of them at once, and they will be focusing all their attention on you and only you. Moreover, in order for this to be a fair and honorable fight the only weapons your allowed to use are the Zil Champion's Assegai and Zil Champion's Bow, you cannot switch weapons, you cannot use items from your inventory, and you are stripped of your armor just like in the fight with RK Lah and you can't flee. Additionally, each Zil has the flying status effect, for the Spear Wielder's it reduces the accuracy of incoming Melee attacks by 20% and the Archer by 30%. The male's also have the Zweet Breeze status effect that causes a constant emission of pheromones that increases lust unless your wearing equipment featuring the Airtight flag, the effectiveness is dependent on how many Zil are still standing.
Spear Wielder's Move Set
Armed with the Champion Zil Assegai
- Spear Jab - Basic Piercing attack
- Trip - Trips the opponent
- Can only be used once every three turns
- Thump - Basic Crushing attack
- Can only be used once every four turns.
- Deals more damage against Shields
- May Stun if no shields
Archer's Move Set
- Snipe - High accuracy ranged piercing attack
- Volley - A barrage of low accuracy ranged attacks
- Usable once every three turns.
- War Cry - Increases the strength of all remaining champions, including himself for the duration of the fight.
- Will always use this attack on the 4th turn.
- One Sausage at the Fest - You and 3 other males fuck each other for Quinn's amusement before fucking all her holes.
- Requires a penis that Fits Quinn and for you to not try to take Quinn for yourself.
- If you have a fertile vagina you may get pregnant with Zil.
- Bear in mind that since you will be the last one to cum in her your least likely to be the father.
- Pair of Queens - The player will get spit roasted and DP-ed by the Champions along with Quinn.
- Requires a vagina and for you to not try to usurp the male's if you have a penis.
- May result in pregnancy if Vaginas are fertile.
If the player doesn't challenge the Champions, before they fight each other they chorus, “We who are about to dance, salute you Quinn!”. This is a reference to a popular Latin phrase "Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant!", which translates to "Hail Emperor, for those who are about to die salute you!". A phrase reported to be said by Roman Prisoners most likely to die when they where forced to engage each other in mock gladiatorial and naval battles during the reign of Emperor Claudius.