|Full name||Remi-Kellen Lah|
|Occupation||Slave, Freedom Fighter, Eco-Terrorist|
A slave that escaped from the Thare Plantation and must be captured to resolve the Plantation Quest. He can only be fought in a fair fight zil-style with a Zil Champion's Assegai or a Zil Champion's Bow
The ausar fugitive stands maybe 6 foot tall, a height accentuated by his hard, jungle-leaned body and his wide, pointy ears. His skin is a sun-bronzed teak and his fur an orangey-grey, a shoulder-length matt of the stuff between his ears and down his bushy tail. Around his neck he has tied a long fur of some kind, which combined with the hunch of his shoulders lends him a prowling profile. Aside from that all he’s dressed in are the tattered remains of his bright orange jumpsuit bottoms; his bare feet are floured pale yellow with use.
He has a long, studious face which would be reasonably fetching in some circumstance in which his lips weren’t curled up in a mask of rage and fear. Similarly, his pale grey eyes could be pools of moon-like calm, were they not nakedly shining the light of a mind that has spent weeks marching far into the jungle night. He is armed with black, thorn-like claws and a zil spear, which with his spidery arms give him considerable reach.
History/Personality/Information of Note
RK Lah is a slightly unhinged ausar who in the past has avoided physical combat. Shep Darnock shows Steele some of his past actions when talking about the Plantation Quest. There he says Lah was an eco-warrior activist ausar serving five years for a fire-bombing campaign against Xenogen.
RK Lah can be fought when perusing a diplomatic solution to the Plantation Quest. He can also just be captured or let go.
Initially, RK Lah doesn't have any talk options. Trying to talk to him and Quinn only results in a fight with the Zil Tribe. If Steele sides with him and allows him to attack the Plantation, afterwards he will appear at the Zil Village, and can be talked to about his escape and what he intends to do now.
In the Gastigoth it is possible to ask him about his current situation.
RK Lah fights with a Zil Spear when challenged.
- The Wolf About Us - Constrict the PC
- If It Bleeds - Causes 5 points of bleed for 3 turns
- Dances With Wolves - Raises evasion by 30% for 3 turns
- Red Flower - Deals burning damage, 50% chance to cause burn
- Wolf's Toothy Tooth - Standard kinetic penetrating attack. 20% chance to cause 5 bleed for 3 turns if unshielded
- 50% immunity to drug attacks
- 25% immunity to tease attacks
- 50% immunity to pheromone attacks
- RK Lah - captured appears in Key Items if PC picks him up
- 15 credits
- Zil Champion's Assegai
- Zil Champion's Bow
If Rk Lah is captured he will be sent to the Gastigoth and be avaible after 3 days where you can have sex with him for 1000 Credits if Captain Steele has a Vagina. (both have a chanse to impregnate Captain Steele)
- Ride Him - Red rocket boy, red rocket.
- PowerBottom - Deactivate those cuffs, and see if you can’t... rouse him.
RK Lah needs to be sided with, captured or let go to complete the Plantation Quest.
- Upon being defeated, Lah utters, "the horror, the horror", before fainting. This is a reference to the last words of Mr. Kurtz, a character from Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness.
- Lah's design is supposed to be based specifically on the Indian Wolf.