Zil Hoverfly's bust by Adjatha
A more dangerous than average Zil protecting their village.
In stature he is a typical male zil - 5' 7", slim, boyish body clad in black carapace - but he is in full flight, open wings keeping him floating near your position, tauntingly just out of reach. He is armed with a long, thin shield and a poison-soaked assegai, with which he suddenly darts in and stabs you with to attack. He is daubed in war dyes and is livid with the joy of flight and battle, flicking this way and that, his heart-shaped face wild with varying degrees of lust, delight and righteous anger. There’s no chance of getting away from him up here - you’ll have to force him to buzz off.
Losing in combat results in a 50 energy loss. Possibly resulting in the PC being sent back to the start of the dungeon.
- Twin Needle - The Zil attacks twice inflicting an Aphrodisiac to un-shielded targets.
- Zweet Breeze - A lust damage attack that can blinds for 2 turns unless the target has high enough intelligence.
- Shields Up - Raises his own armor by 40 for two turns
- Zil Ration- 100% chance to drop
Losing in combat will result in:
- Blowjob - It’s not going to suck itself