Queen of the Deep
Queen of the Deep
|Queen of the Deep|
Deep Lake Queen's bust,
by DonPapillon and Jacques00
The Queen of the Deep is a one-time encounter, found in the Deep Caves on Myrellion (bottom left corner of the map). She will only appear if Captain Steele has at least one non-impregnated orifice (anus and/or vagina(s)).
The creature before you is a monstrous amalgam of bestial features: stalk-like legs with too many joints, writhing masses of envenomed tentacles, and a pair of huge claws all grow from a dark red body covered in carapace as thick as a tank's armor. Rising from atop the fifteen-foot-high body comes a woman's torso, with creamy cyan and white skin covered in patches of bioluminescent algae that strobe to the beat of their owner's heart. The mossy substance is arranged across her almost like clothing, though the moss leaves her pair of pendulous breasts bare, exposing eight nipples, each drooling with amber moisture. A long braid of tentacle-hair falls down the upper half's back, glowing softly in shades of blue and green.
History/Personality/Information of Note
The Queen of the Deep is suspicious of those who traverse her lake, though she may also find them to be potential incubators for her eggs, offering an ultimatum to willingly surrender to her or she will make them carry her young by force. Once she dominates her prey, she will inject them full of her eggs to ensure the survival of her race.
She is very large and uses her size and environment to her advantage. Most of her combat maneuvers utilize lust-inducing toxins, but she will not hesitate to use physical force to overpower her prey.
The Queen's Story
Rather than take advantage of the defeated “queen,” as she styles herself, you’d rather know who - and what - she is.
“Ah, an unexpected wish,” the woman says, apprehension melting away as you fail to assail her further. “But a welcome one, I assure you. In this darkened world, it is so often fuck or be fucked. So little time for talking. Of course, I’m guilty of jumping to such things myself as well, am I not?” she laughs.
Now that’s an understatement.
“But that does not answer your question, does it? Hmm, where to start, though...”
“Once, my people were called the Water Queens. We live our whole lives in water, and once there was a queen to every great lake here in the darkest depths of the planet. We traded in water: we would allow the nyrea, ganrael, and other races to enjoy clear, pristine water in exchange for their service. The seed of other races is necessary for us to breed, you see, and those women who came in search of water were asked to bear our eggs. It was an amicable trade for most, made better by the incredible pleasure we offered freely to those that joined with us. But that was many, many generations ago,” she says sadly, her dark eyes drifting closed as she speaks.
You wonder if she can really see you at all.
“In truth, I do not know what became of my race,” the queen says, wrapping her cyan arms around herself. As she speaks, now, the glowing moss that covers much of her body droops down to the barest embers of luminescence, bathing the two of you in shadows. “I have sent my servants out to scout other lakes in the Deep many times. Each returns with the same story: there are no Water Queens at the other lakes, not for a hundred miles around. Even the furthest-fielding travelers that I have captured cannot say they’ve seen one before. My mother, may her spirit rest, gave voice to prophecy when I was young: that I would be the last of our race, and soon we would be nothing but shadows in the legends of the other Deep-dwellers. As years go by, I believe more and more that she was right.”
Curious, you find yourself having to ask, “Didn’t you say you were pregnant? That you were going to lay eggs in me? What about your children?”
A pained look washes over the queen’s features, and she looks sharply away from you. “Ah. Yes. I have laid more than one hundred clutches of my young in the bodies of nearly every race that calls this world their home. Water Queens are a difficult pregnancy, demanding on their hosts. Only the strongest can bear our young to term, and those that do leave an... impression upon the young they bear. You do not yet understand, I sense. Allow me to explain: I was laid in the body of a red myrmedion, a young woman who ventured into the Deep to escape the violence that consumed her people. I wield her venom, now. Her strength flows in my veins, making me mightier than my mother and granting me armor that turns aside all but the most savage of blows. They were my bearer’s gifts to me, her first and only child.”
She was born to a red myr? That would mean... she can’t be more than a few years old.
The queen gives you a wicked grin, and you can see the venom pooling on her long fangs and on the tips of her many tendrils. “These gifts should make my young stronger, better than I am. Yet instead they are born weak, mewling things... when they are born at all. I have no surviving young. I fear some curse has befallen the creatures of the Deep, made them inhospitable hosts for my offspring. Only when you arrived did I see a glimmer of hope, a star-walker whose body may yet be untainted by this curse. I hoped you would bear my young back among the stars, allow them to escape their fate here. I see now I was mistaken.”
The Queen of the Deep will act hostile upon encounter and Steele must choose to Fight or Surrender.
Engaging The Queen of the Deep will result fighting her underwater ("Watered Down"), reducing Steele's reflexes by 10%. Steele can attempt to Climb on her body to avoid being submerged underwater during combat (random success if reflexes are at 20 points or greater, 35 or more for complete success).
Aside from her battle-capable crab half, her human half wields a crystal bow for combat. Her human half and her crab half will each have individual action turns, allowing her to take multiple actions per turn.
The Queen of the Deep's combat actions include:
- Claw Chomp - Crab action. Attack that has a chance to grapple her opponent as well as dealing continuous light kinetic crushing damage.
- Water Veil - Crab action. She creates a wall of water to decrease the chances of her opponent to evade attacks for 2 to 4 turns.
- Leg Stomp - Crab action. Attack that deals high kinetic penetrating damage to her opponent.
- Tentacle Barrage - Crab action. A multiple-strike attack (up to 5 strike per turn) that deals light drug damage to her opponent for each successful hit.
- GET OFF - If on her, she will attempt to knock her opponent off herself with her claws (causing light kinetic crushing damage) and her tentacles (causing light drug damage per hit landed). If successful, her opponent will land back into the water again.
- Bow Shot - Human action.Ranged attack that causes light drug and kinetic damage.
- Titty Suckle - Human action. If she has been hurt, she will use a light tease attack where she suckles herself to heal for about 5 turns.
- Cloaca Tease - She will tease the opponent with her cloaca; the attack being more effective against opponents who have a penis.
- Tentacle Self-Rape - She will tease the opponent with her tentacles; the attack being more effective against opponents who have a vagina.
- Climax - If her lust is 80 or more and she is not "Stunned", she may force a climax to prevent from being overcome by her desires.
- Chitinous Plating
- Armor: 8
- 45% immunity to kinetic attacks
- 45% immunity to corrosive attacks
- 45% immunity to burning attacks
- 45% immunity to electric attacks
- 45% immunity to freezing attacks
- 25% immunity to drug attacks
- 45% immunity to tease attacks
- 25% immunity to pheromone attacks
- 25% immunity to psionic attacks
Losing to The Queen of the Deep in combat will result in a bad end.
The Queen of the Deep drops no credits but is worth 2000 XP.
If victorious in combat, Steele can choose to have sex with her, Listen to her Story, Take her bow, or Leave entirely. Talking to her will remove the option to take her bow. Taking her bow or having sex with her will automatically have her leave afterwards. Once she leaves, it is unknown if she will ever return.
If victorious in combat, Steele can choose to Listen to her Story to find out more about her.
The Queen of the Deep has the following sex scenes available:
- Cloaca Fuck - Fuck her cloaca.
- Has a Penis
- Get Egged - Let her impregnate all valid orifices with her eggs.
- Has available orifices (any unoccupied Vagina(s) and/or Anus)
If The Queen of the Deep impregnates Steele with her eggs, Steele will undergo some permanent changes:
The eggs will incubate for a period of 6 weeks until they are fully mature. Afterwards, Steele will finally give birth to The Queen's young. Steele will pass out after the event and the children will leave a note behind.
Later, Steele can meet the water-princess newborns in the specialist room in the Tavros Station nursery. Steele can visit and spend some time with the Water Princesses.
The Queen of the Deep has no related quests at the moment.