Security drone bust, by Shou
You’re fighting a flight of small scout drones. Each drone is about the size of your fist, just a ball of metal built around a hover-platform and a tiny zap-gun. They’re quick moving, though, and speed around you in a constant hail of electrical discharge.
Security drones are hostile upon encounter and will instantly engage in combat with Captain Steele.
They fight as a mob using ranged laser attacks. Having an attack that can hit multiple targets is useful.
Combat actions include:
- Zap - Standard ranged laser beam attack.
- Kamikaze - A last-ditch attack, used when its health is at 25% or lower, causing kinetic and burning explosive damage to the target(s).
- Armor: 3, Ablative
- 40% weakness to electric attacks
- 40% immunity to burning attacks
- 40% immunity to corrosive attacks
- 40% immunity to freezing attacks
- 40% immunity to kinetic attacks
- 40% immunity to poison attacks
- 100% immunity to lust attacks
In the Eye of the Beholder quest, losing in combat from the security drones will lead to being captured by the Black Void and results in a bad end.
Security drones drop no loot or credits but are worth 100 XP, each.
Security drones are associated with the Eye of the Beholder questline.