Able's bust, by Adjatha
|Alias||Quiet-Breeze (Original Name)|
|Family||Kane (Older Twin Brother)|
Able is a 5'6" zil male. His black carapace is dressed in white servant robes, tight trousers overlaid by a long, belted smock, emblazoned on the breast, like every other Thare worker’s clothes, with the Snugglé logo. He is perhaps slighter than the zil average, with narrow, girly shoulders. What little meat there is to be found on his lean, supple frame is concentrated on his backside, a heart-shape which subtly blossoms out and stretches the fabric of his tight costume in a pleasing manner. His golden face mimics that shape; a cute, pointed chin which curves out to accommodate his black eyes, delicate cheekbones and short, straight nose. His fuzzy pseudo-hair is combed primly back. When he talks, it’s difficult for your eyes not to be drawn to the wag of his brilliant yellow tube-tongue.
After having a meal with Darnock, Captain Steele may be able to interact with Able. Options include taking a Bath and Fuck.
While in the bath, Steele can talk on a couple subjects.
If Steele is aroused enough and has genitals, Able will have the following sex options:
- Buttfuck - Fuck his ass.
- Has penis that fits
- Lick n Ride - Let him give cunnilingus and ride his cock.
- Has vagina
- Fuck n Ride - Fuck his ass and let him give cunnilingus.
- Has penis that fits and vagina
After the player sets out to find RK Lah, Able will be waiting at the entrance of Thare Plantation and the player will have the option to speak to him. If the player has already entered the "Ironwood & Lichens" this option will disappear. If the player talks to Able he will tell you where the Ausar went, and that he is being protected by Able's old clan. Since Able, understandably, doesn't want you to completely raze his village and kill all his family and friends he will tell you how to earn his village's trust and get them to willingly give Lah to you in a way where only Lag would really get hurt: Climb to the top of the waterfall and challenge Lah to a fair fight. Do not attempt to steal anything of great value from the Zil without winning it in a fair contest. After winning the right of Quinn's temporary advisor, you must convince them to side with you by offering things that all Zil really value, those being Sex and the Freedom to roam the jungle without getting snatched by aliens or even the Naleen and Vanae. Talking to Able is necessary to unlock the third resolution in the quest. Also, if the player gets the third resolution, in which the mansion is burned to the ground, it is implied that Able died in the fire.
- Able is named after Abel, the second son of Adam and Eve in the Bible who was slain by his older brother in a jealous rage when God favored his sacrifice of the first born of his flock over his brother Cain's sacrifice of fruits and vegetables.
- Ironically, Able in game is a Plantation Worker and his brother Kane is a hunter.
- In the second ending of the Plantation Quest Kane does wind up killing his brother in a jealous rage. Though it's because he's jealous that the Land-Stealers stole and brainwashed his beloved brother into being their slave instead of his.