Host Shukuchi Agents
The 3rd encounter with the Host Shukuchi and second combat encounter.
You’re fighting two Host Shukuchi Agents!
Two similarly built, human male agents wearing black body armor with masks and hoods. They’re taking up equal amounts of space, just enough to maneuver in a close-quarters environment. In their hands are a hardlight dagger each and some sort of advanced-looking fake knuckle device in the other. The blue glow of the devices makes you wary. While they’re not advancing on you, you’re sure they’ve no intention of letting you escape…
History/Personality/Information of Note
The player will notice the an Agent going through "Initiation" and beginning to make criminal exchanges with a betting manager for the "Taur Races" on Uveto. Upon following him the player will find themselves being attacked by the two thugs overseeing the exchange.
You have to fight 2 of these guys, at the same time, and defeat both of them.
List all move options available in the following format
- Punch'n'Slice - Basic. Attack tries to stab you with the dagger before punching you.
- Deals Penetrating melee damage
- Flurry - Secondary attack. A fierce combo: A punch to the midsection, a kick to the calves, another punch, and a butt to the face.
- Deals high Kinetic damage
- Chance to Stagger or Trip
- Fade-Cloak - Special attack. The agent will activate his own Stealth Field Generator.
- Increases evasion by 80% and damage output by 50% for 3 turns.
- Discharge - Super Special/Rare attack. The agents will deal a punch made of anti-energy.
- Always first move.
- Deals flat unresistable damage to shields of 45 points
- Blind Grenade - Rare attack. The agent throws a Flashbang.
- Deals no damage
- Blinds the player for 2 turns
- 1% resistance to Psionic attacks
- 1% resistance to pheromone attacks
- 1% resistance to tease attacks
- 25% resistance to kinetic attacks
- 50% resistance to electric attacks
- 10% weakness to burning attacks
Drops at least 500 Credits.