Siege of the Korg’ii Hold
|The Siege of the Korg’ii Hold Quest|
Ula the Urgent
If the player has met Ula and she isn’t 30 or more days into her pregnancy, has helped her get back home, discovered the Korg’ii Hold, done all of Ula’s talk scenes, is at least level 9, met at least 1 other Korgonne NPC besides Urbolg, and translated at least 60% of the Korgonne Language by talking to NPCs, then upon entering the Korg’ii Hold, the guards will inform you that Ula requests your presence. (Note: While not necessary per se, this quest is best experienced if you have met and befriended all the Korgonne in the hold and if Ula is still a virgin.)
Upon entering Ula’s bedroom, Ula will request your assistance with something. Her father, the chief, is going to a diplomacy summit to negotiate a peace treaty between a neighboring tribe/pack of Milodans who have been at war with her tribe for generations. However, Ula suspects the meeting to be a trap. Ula will then request the player accompany her father’s guards to ensure nothing bad happens to him.
Steele will have the choice to make. They can either Help protect the chief or Don’t. If the player chooses not to help then Ula will ask again, practically begging. If she is rejected again Ula will be removed from the game. Subsequently, after leaving Uveto, a 2 day timer will start. When it expires, the Korg’ii Hold will be obliterated and all NPCS within will be removed from the game. Choosing to help starts the quest.
- Ula’s Father - The current chief of the Korg’ii Hold. Old fashioned pragmatist, possessing great distrust towards aliens, alien technology, and alien society. Ordained against the usage of such things within his tribe.
- Lund - Korgonne hunter with a Napoleon complex. Defeated and captured by either a Milodan Infiltrator or Temptress.
- Maja - Korgonne animal tamer and beast master. Allows the rental of her beasts. Captured by either a Milodan Infiltrator, Temptress, or War Lion.
- Kiona - Korgonne Jeweler and Huntress. Initially distrustful of Extrauvetans. Captured by either a Milodan Infiltrator or Milodan War Lion after trying to attack him.
- Alvella - Former Milodan Priestess turned Head Researcher for her tribe. Mediated the alliance between her tribe and Pyrite Industries to arm her tribe with weapons to besiege the Korg’ii Hold.
Events And Encounters
Ula’s wish is for the player to defend her people, since considering how fortified the Korg’ii Hold is, for Ula and the Milodan’s tribes to reach Def-Con means that the Milodans must have a very well thought out plan to besiege the hold. As such it falls to the player with their highly advanced alien technology to serve as a one-man-army and lead the forefront in a necessary counter attack.
Ambushing the Ambassador
Should the player choose to protect the chief, they will follow him and his guard to the summit rendezvous. After arriving there the player will soon be greeted by a team of Milodan Males armed with modern military equipment courtesy of Pyrite Industries. The player will then be given a choice, either to try and Save the Chief or Warn the Hold. If the player chooses to warn the Hold you will abandon the chief to be captured by the Milodans. While this will ensure you reach the hold and make the quest easier to complete, this will count as fleeing and prevent you from getting certain rewards. If the player chooses to intervene they will have to square off against 2 normal Milodan Males with their modern weapons. Losing to them will result in a Bad End.
Assuming that the PC does defeat the duo, the chief and the rest of his guard will be defeated and captured before 2 hover-carriers, each loaded with 40 Milodans, zooms past the player to the Korg’ii Hold. The player will now have the choice to Rush Back to the hold or Leave the Korgonne to their fate. The latter choice will remove the Korg’ii Hold and all its inhabitants from the game. But, if the player goes back, they must singlehandedly defeat an army of Milodans.
Battle of the Korg’ii Hold
The player must now fight their way through a modified version of the normal Korg’ii Hold in which most spaces have been converted into hostile squares and some of the paths and stairways have been blocked off. On each and every square, the player will have a chance at encountering a Milodan Infiltrator or Milodan Temptress with a 20% chance of them also holding a hostage. Non-hostile squares include, the throne room, the royal armory, Ula’s bedroom, the main gates, and Maja’s Shop. Each enemy also has a small chance to be holding either Lund, Heidrun, or Maja captive after the first encounter, requiring the PC to defeat the enemy in order to save them. Additionally, there is also a 10% chance to encounter a drugged up Korgonne, too horny to fight. The player can sex them to break the effects of the drug.
The first time you encounter the Milodan Temptress should be on the 1st floor, where she will be holding Tuuva hostage. Defeating her will cause Tuuva to reappear soon after as a potential combat ally, but only if the player already befriended and/or sexed her.
In Nenne’s shop, the player will find the Milodan War Lion having already captured Nenne and now pilfering the Apothecary’s plants. After defeating him and freeing Nenne, it is possible to encounter The Milodan War Lion throughout the hold as a rare encounter. This enemy also has a small chance to be holding Maja captive on repeat encounters.
Unlike, most quests and missions in the game where the PC would ideally want to avoid as many enemies as necessary to get to the person or place of interest as quickly as possible, this quest rewards the player for fighting as many enemies as possible before facing the final boss.(See Score Below) Though technically, the player could, like a coward, bypass all or most of the enemies and just make a beeline for the Milodan War Alpha located in the chief’s bedroom.
Once the player is satisfied with the number of Milodans they have defeated, they must reach the Chief’s bedroom on the second floor. There, they will find the Milodan War Alpha about to spitroast Ula (whom he believes is a Lusty Maiden) with his friend in front of her father. Upon entering the room, the player (and Tuuva) must fight them, defeating the War Alpha ends the quest.
- Healing Poultice & Pyrite-Issued Stimpen (Randomly Dropped by enemies and found just lying on the floor).
In all endings, Ula will rush to the player’s aid with an army of Korgonne, armed with comandeered alien weapons. Upon realizing that you already defeated the War Alpha, she and her comrades will tie him up, adorn his body with Savicite jewelry and proceed to parade him around the hold while raping him.
Ula and Steele will free the former’s father who admits that his pragmatism and pride had jeopardized his people and that he was wrong to jettison aliens and their ways from his tribe. He decides that Ula was right and should be the new leader of the Korg’ii Hold. Ula accepts this role but, not before capturing all the Milodan stragglers. Ula then asks the player what they should do with the Milodans. The player can elect for A) Mercy, in which you take all the Milodan’s gadgets and weapons but otherwise let them go. B) Harshness, in which you imprison all the Milodan warriors as slaves indefinitely. Or C) Middle, in which you hold the Milodans prisoner for one Uvetan year. Mercy shifts Alignment to kind, Harshness shifts it to hard, and middle shifts it to mischievous.
After the fighting stops, the Korgonne throw a big celebration, and the player is awarded with a massive amount of gemstones and potentially other goods.
- The Spoils of War
- Lose to any enemy encounter throughout the Siege of the Korg’ii Hold Quest.
The rewards gained from freeing the hold are determined by which NPCs are rescued and how many battles in total are won or fled from.
- Each NPC saved with the exception of Maja increases the score by 10, for a maximum of 55 when all 6 NPCs are saved.
- Each battle that is fled from decreases the score by 5.
- Each battle victory increases the score by 3
- Saving the drugged Korgonne doesn’t increase or decrease score.
- Rescuing Maja from increases the score by 5
- Going to tamed tamelings after saving Maja will increase score by 5
To reach the maximum score of 100, all 6 NPCs must be freed, the PC must have gone to tamed tamelings after saving Maja, and 8 other hostage-less hostiles must be defeated, without fleeing from any, before fighting the Milodan War Alpha.
Score can be checked in log part of codex
- 750,000 XP (Upon defeating the Milodan War Alpha)
- Up to 150,000 Credits (Requires maximum score)
- Supercharged Laser Pistol & Plasma Blade (Requires a score of at least 50)
- Kor’diiak Hide Armor (Requires a score of at least 90)
- Signet of Bravery (Requires the PC to complete the quest without ever fleeing from an encounter)
- Jeweled Outfit (given by Kiona, when talking for the first time after finishing the quest)
Unique or rare Through out the Siege of the Korg’ii Hold Quest, there is a chance to randomly encounter drugged up Korgonne with debilitating levels of horniness. Should the player encounters the one, they will have the chance to Help them by sexing them.
- Drugged Korgonne Female
- Dick Down - Fuck the wound-up girl hard enough to satisfy her.
- Requires a penis that fits her.
- Hyper Dick - Use your massive cock to satisfy her.
- Requires a penis with a cock volume of 800 or more
- 69 - Help out the korgonne girl with your tongue while she tends to you.
- Requires genitals
- Dick Down - Fuck the wound-up girl hard enough to satisfy her.
- Drugged Korgonne Male
- Oral - Put his mouth to work.
- Requires genitals and for the player to be biped.
- Frot & Fuck - Rub dicks with the helpless hound. Maybe pound his butt while you’re at it.
- Requires a penis that fits
- Get Fucked - He’s pent up and needs a place to put all that cum. Why not in you?
- Requires a vagina
- Oral - Put his mouth to work.