A male Centaur who lives on or near Whitney's Farm, Kelt is a master archer, but also an embodiment of the worst Centaur culture has to offer, being extremely arrogant, obnoxious, rude, perverse, lecherous, convinced of his own innate superiority and misogynistic (this is all summed up with one word: hubristic). He mocks the player repeatedly for wielding a melee weapon as opposed to wielding a bow, and can be sought at the farm to teach the player how to use a bow. Repeated visits to him increase Bow skill up to a maximum of 100%.
However, the Centaur's crude comments, overbearing personality and vulgarity also cause the player to rise in an invisible statistic; "Submissiveness". As Submissiveness rises, Kelt becomes more and more imposing. First, he proceeds to demand that the player strip off in his presence. Next, he begins demanding that the player suck him off before each session. Then he begins to brutally anally stimulate the player with his fingers during each session. Finally, the character experiences a bad end; Centaur Mare-Slave.
Female and herm characters are subjected to much more verbal abuse and crudity from Kelt, who taunts them about their breasts, suckles from them if they are lactating and submissive enough, and eventually tells them outright that women have no purpose other than being fucked and having children.
When Kelt demands either the player strip down or that they suck him off, the player may choose to submit reluctantly (causes submissiveness to rise more slowly), eagerly (causes it to rise faster), or to refuse/fight back. Fighting back causes a scene where the player tricks and humiliates the Centaur. Using the revenge rape feature causes the Kelt option to no longer appear at the farm, ending all interactions with him. The option to fight back shows up with high corruption. Naga players who fight back are rewarded with an alternate scene that revolves around their snakelike characteristics.
A female or hermaphrodite character who has at least eagerly stripped off to Kelt who proceeds to approach him while in heat will always be mounted by him, possibly becoming pregnant with a Centaur filly.
At some point, Kelt may take the player to a barn and take the character anally. To trigger this scene, the PC must be eagerly giving Kelt blowjobs and either have a submissiveness score between 90-100 or a current level of lust over 75. Because of how fast the PC's submissiveness is increasing if they're eagerly giving Kelt blowjobs, they are very unlikely to see this scene before they get the bad end when they reach 100 submissiveness.
Characters who have gained the Centaur Lower Torso will have their submissiveness rise faster then any other character.
Submissiveness resets if the player goes approximately a week without any contact with Kelt. (This may have been modified since originally noted.) The choice of how to strip for or suck on Kelt does not reset. As of version 0.8.7, submissiveness decreases at a hourly rate of 0.15 on a scale of 130 and the choice is first determined on how the PC decides to perform the action (always prompted and with lower impact if reluctant/shameful, automatic and with higher impact if eager).
With a high Corruption (I had 83) and possibly high libido you will turn the tables on him and rape him forcing him to suck you. There is an alternative blowjob scene if you possess a snake lower body.
The Centaur Mare Sex Slave Bad End activates when submissiveness is maxed out and involves the player becoming overwhelmed by Kelt's dominance and aura. The character, regardless of gender, becomes a female centaur sex slave. The PC's will is broken and only lives to please Kelt and bear him children, reduced to a mindless cum dump for Kelt. Some years later, a new heroine will find the player, reduced to a mindless cum dumpster for Kelt, eagerly being mounted by him and suckling two daughters of hers from her watermelon sized breasts. Kelt, upon detecting the new heroine, will immediately approach her, eager to try and break her mind the way he did this last one.
The Bad End doesn't necessarily happen right away. You may get several archery lessons from him after your submission has maxed out and before he orders you to become his sex slave.
Submissiveness and Bow skill
Submissiveness is calculated on a scale of 130. All values given use this scale and must be divided by 1.3 then rounded to the nearest integer to get the percentage displayed in Stats. Submissiveness will only start to increase on the 4th encounter (3rd training session). The PC will train less efficiently the more submissive they get, as well as dangerously progress towards the Bad End. To train a PC the fastest, it is highly recommended to choose the reluctant option when stripping. If the PC isn't done by 40 submissiveness, they can first perform a blowjob shamefully and then resist it. Avoiding Kelt will not lower the skill and will also prevent lust and corruption gains (as well as forced eager routes if the PC's corruption, libido and lust scores are too high).
Kelt will automatically request a naked training session on the 4th encounter. This still counts as regular training if done reluctantly. Kelt has a 60% chance of requesting another naked training session every time afterwards if done reluctantly the first time. Otherwise, it is automatic. Kelt will automatically request a blowjob once submissiveness reaches 40 or more (roughly 30%). This still counts as naked training if done shamefully. Kelt has a 40% chance of requesting another blowjob every time afterwards if done shamefully the first time. Otherwise, it is automatic.
(While it is possible to completely avoid the blowjob, the PC must strip as this is not based on current submissiveness but total encounters instead and the highest possible Bow skill before the 4th encounter is 16.)
- 4th encounter: Naked training request (+7 reluctant, +10 eager)
- 5+ encounters *and* reluctant naked training on 4th encounter
- 60% chance of naked training request
- If Intelligence is below 30, Corruption, Libido and Lust add up to 180 or more and submissiveness is at least 60, the PC gets a hint. (+7)
- If Intelligence is below 40, Corruption, Libido and Lust add up to 220 or more and submissiveness is at least 70, the PC decides to automatically strip naked from now on.
- 40% chance of regular training
- If Intelligence is below 40, Corruption, Libido and Lust add up to 220 or more and submissiveness is at least 75, the PC decides to automatically strip naked from now on.
- 60% chance of naked training request
- Naked training: +3 with 20% chance of additional abuse. (+5)
- First blowjob request
- Resist: -5, Kelt refuses to train the PC but remains available
- Shameful blowjob: +7
- Eager blowjob: +15, automatic
- Further training *and* reluctant blowjob on first request: 40% chance of blowjob request or 60% chance of naked training instead
- Post-blowjob training: +10 or +5
- Natural recovery from avoidance: -0.15 per hour
Bow skill gains
- Regular training: +5% to +8%
- Naked training: +4% (always)
- Naked blowjob training: +3% (always)
Kelt can be broken by a PC that has a penis and lots of Succubi Milk. PC needs to gather up fifteen of them (or ten and a Pink Egg) to get started. Then gather ten (or five and a Pink Egg) and finally five more Succubi Milk to finish him off. Once broken, Kelt's name becomes "Kelly." Warning: breaking Kelt will cause Whitney (If not corrupted)) to flip out and restrict the rest of the Farm. Kelly can be given a horse vagina with Equinum (and reverted back to a human vagina with Succubi Milk). Kelly can be given Canine Peppers for four boobs.
As part of her own sex scenes Kelly will talk a little about her previous life, and centaurs in general. Kelt received his corrupt aura from a demon after he was kicked out from his tribe for "being an asshole". He used his new domineering ability to take over his old tribe and make two of the members his full-time breeding slaves, before the rest fled. Kelly hypothesizes the incubus granted this ability to a lot of centaur as a concerted effort to destroy them, because what happened to his tribe seemed to happen all over for the centaur after the demon take-over. Looking after his wives forced Kelt to take the job looking after Whitney's farm. Although he was tempted to try dominating the dog-woman, he held back out of apprehension for what she might be hiding. Kelly herself registers a deep dislike and fear of Whitney.
Kelly is a 6 foot 3 inch tall centauress with a svelte body and generous curves. Her feminine face is pretty human in appearance, and her lovely traits would be adorably innocent if it weren’t for her emerald eyes shining with lusty need whenever she looks at you. Plump lips that seem to have been made for cock-sucking adorn her hungry mouth. A long, single chestnut brown braid hangs between her shoulders, giving you easy leverage when you have your way with her. Her torso is likewise human-looking, only stopping below her navel where her equine part starts growing. She stands on four horse hooves, her lower body looking almost like a horse’s- aside from the pointed chestnut brown demon’s tail which sprouts where her horse tail should, and her cute, pink, human-like asshole.
Kelly Sex Scenes
- Lose Virginity
- Tentacle Sex requires: at least 2 tentacle penises
- Get Pregnant requires: penis
- Pregtaur Sex requires: penis
- Tit Fuck requires: penis
- Blowjob requires: penis
- Handjob and Talk requires: penis
Masturbation Punishment procs if PC leaves Kelly alone for more than 3 days
- Rim-job requires: penis
- Ride requires: penis, repeated scene requires Tel'Adre discovered for full scene
Abstinence Reward procs if PC leaves Kelly alone for 1–3 days after punishing her
- Hair Dye requires: blonde, pink, purple or black hair dye in inventory