The 2nd encounter with the Host Shukuchi and first combat encounter.
You’re fighting an ausar agent!
He’s constantly bouncing on the heels and balls of his feet, directing the way in which the two of you face up. As an ausar, he has fluffed arms and legs with a longish, bushy tail holding his balance. He seems to be somewhat of an atypical variant: his fur is a white, black and toffee brown palette. Although wearing tight-looking, black body armour, his arms and hands are exposed to reveal a chiseled gymnast's physique, the skin-covered parts of his arms adorned with tattoos.
A blank, black and ovaloid mask conceals his face and a hood covers the rest of his head, adding to the mystery of his identity.
In his hand is a uniquely shaped hardlight dagger, the other repeatedly curling and uncurling from a fist to splayed fingers.
History/Personality/Information of Note
The player will notice the Agent is dressed in a similar fashion to the figures seen on Tavros next to the Bulletin Board. The player can Investigate, allowingthem to follow them out into the jungle. The agent will briefly disappear before ambushing you and forcing you to fight him.
Before fighting, the Ausar Agent will ambush you from behind, dealing 30 points of damage. The player will subsequently use a special ability to escape, draining their energy if the player is a Tech Specialist since they use the Static Burst ability. The agent is equipped with a Hardlight Dagger and a Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator.
List all move options available in the following format
- Punch'n'Slice - Basic. Attack tries to stab you with the dagger before punching you.
- Deals Penetrating melee damage
- Flurry - Secondary attack. A fierce combo: A punch to the midsection, a kick to the calves, another punch, and a butt to the face.
- Deals high Kinetic damage
- Chance to Stagger or Trip
- Fade-Cloak - Special attack. The agent will activate his own Stealth Field Generator.
- Increases evasion by 80% and damage output by 50% for 3 turns.
- Always first move used.
- Blind Grenade - Rare attack. The agent throws a Flashbang.
- Deals no damage
- Blinds the player for 2 turns
- 25% weakness to drug attacks
- 10% weakness to freezing attacks
Drops at least 300 Credits.
- In Silly Mode, the Ausar Agent is instead called the "Ausar ninja kinda Fucker," which is shortened to "Ausar Fucker" in the appearance panel. However, Ausar Agent is still used in some of his move descriptions.