Roxy

From Trials in Tainted Space Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Roxy
Roxy Gif (Adjatha).gif
Roxy's bust, by Adjatha
Creator SheepPun & William
Information
Full name Roxy Aiken
Nickname(s) Rox 'em Sox 'em Roxy
Adrenaline Junkie
Species Laquine
Gender Female
Sex Female
Occupation Professional Roller Derby player and member of the Punk Pinups team
Family 2 Unnamed Hermaphrodite Mothers
Unknown number of siblings
Significant Other (Probably) Captain Steele
Children Justuwayt
Nationality Uveto

Description


Roxy is a Laquine into Roller Derby who can be encountered on Uveto's Racetrack within the Stadium between the hours of 12:00 - 17:00. She has a fetish for power-bottoming and being bred.

Appearance


The laquine Roxy stands at an average five-foot-eight, occasionally bouncing from one energetic paw to the other even whilst sat. Through her milky-caramel fur you can identify the flexing of idle muscles beneath a hint of sweat. It's not clear whether she's pumping herself up before the excitement, or riding out an adrenaline high.

Two large, upraised bunny ears jut skyward, folding and craning to the surrounding hustle and bustle. Neck-length, dark brown hair fills the space between them, and the front bangs, streaked with bright gold, sweep along her cheeks and around her topaz-yellow eyes, matching the punky theme of her sporty aesthetic.

Around her lighter-colored middle she wears a black hoodie with bright yellow lining that barely passes her waist -- the sleeves are rolled up to her elbows. The top is zipped up only slightly, revealing a black bikini top that covers the pert and perky swells of her breasts, C-cups at best, capped with dark brown nipples the same color as her lips. When your eyes descend, her softly-muscled tummy is visible to all who look just a little bit harder, defined exquisitely by routine core exercises.

"If you want to look that much you should see me in action," she grins.

Girding her waist is a roughed up pair of denim shorts that accentuate her unsurprisingly thick and powerful lapine legs -- arching across her sides are two black thong-strings. Her uncovered calves have longer, lighter hair than the rest of her body. That 'sock' of sorts is rather unusual, but it must certainly help on this cold moon. Finishing her ensemble are two simple black shoes that she's stuffed her feet into.

Roxy arches back and knocks the backpack at her feet, containing her helmet, pads, and whatever other gear she might need.

History/Personality/Information of Note


Roxy comes from a somewhat large family with two Hermaphrodite Mothers and an unknown number of siblings. When she was a kid, she loved to watch sports shows with her family. Especially, aggressive, contact sports like wrestling, rugby, boxing, and of course Roller Skate Derby. Previously, she used to play Union-style Rugby and is currently one of the Star players of the Pinup Punks Roller Derby team on Uveto.

As a Laquine she greatly desires to be bred by a virile stud. This is especially due to the fact that all of her siblings have children of their own and her parents often warn her that she may soon be assailed by the Fertility Plague affecting many members of their species. Over time, Roxy has acquired a breeding fetish but also slowly on setting infertility. This combined with her income being only able to support herself, means that Roxy is in a bit of a dilemma when it comes to that desire.

Interactions


When first approaching Roxy, if the player is currently in a Rut Roxy will go into a pseudo heat and beg for you to rut her. If the player denies her, she will angrily scream her piece about you being a "pussy-tease" before subsequently running off to frig herself in the lockers, leaving interactions with her temporarily disabled. If the player agrees to Rut her it will lead to her Unique Rut Scene and subsequently impregnate Roxy if the player is fertile. If the player isn't in Rut, interactions will be mostly normal. You will be able to size up her Appearance, Talk to her, or have Sex with her.

Talk


The following Topics can be discussed with Roxy:

  • Herself - Get to know more about the derby-playing bunny.
    • During this scene Roxy will ask the player about themselves. The player will have the choice to answer the question.
  • Stadium - Ask about the stadium.
    • This option must be selected in order to access Roxy's sex menu.
  • Fetish/Contraceptives - Roxy's very big on something specific. Maybe have a talk with her about it?
    • Requires the PC to discuss Herself first.
    • Requires Roxy to not be pregnant or the player to be infertile.
    • Requires the PC to have had sex with Roxy.
    • Starts out as Fetish but becomes Contraceptives after initial selection.
      • Contraceptives allows the player to toggle Roxy's Fertility.

Sex


In order to "play ball" with Roxy, the player must discuss the Stadium and have a penis no longer than 20 inches. By default, only Doggystyle will be available for the player.

  • Doggystyle - Good old doggystyle
    • Requirements a penis that fits.
      • The first time doing this scene, the PC will have the option to give it to her Vaginal or Anal. On repeats, if the player has multiple cocks that fit, they will automatically double penetrate her. If not, then they gain this option again.
  • Missionary - Roxy wanted to try something new. Humor her. /repeat: Fuck Roxy missionary style. Or rather, 'Roxy Style'. She'll be guiding your dick with a collar on your neck. Could be strenuous!
    • Requires a penis that fits.
    • Requires the PC to have done the Doggystyle scene.
      • This option is initially hidden as ??? And after doing the Doggystyle scene, becomes Idea.
        • When selected as an Idea Roxy will explain what her idea entails and allows the player to agree. If the player refuses then their lust increases to 60. If they say "yes" than it will go to the scene and leads to the scene on repeat selections.
  • Cowgirl - Save a horse, ride a Steele.
    • Requires a penis that fits.
    • Requires the PC to have done the Missionary scene.
      • During this scene Roxy will challenge the player not to cum first. Success is dependent on the PC'S Willpower quotient.
  • Quickie/Get Blown - See if Roxy's up for something quick and rough./See if Roxy'll bend the rules of privacy for another oral experience!
    • Requires the Roxy to have given birth to at least one litter of half - Laquines.
  • Unique Rut Scene - The player and Roxy are consumed with a great hunger that can only be quelled with several buns in Roxy's oven.
    • This scene override all of Roxy's normal interactions and scenes if the PC is in Rut.
    • This scene requires the player to be in Rut and for Roxy to not already be pregnant.
      • If the player backs out of this scene, Roxy becomes disabled for 24 hours.
    • This scene instantly ends the PC'S rut.
Bunny Breeding

It is possible to get Roxy pregnant by having sex with her while she and the player are fertile. Her first scene has a 15% chance of getting her pregnant. Repeat scenes have a 30% chance of getting her pregnant. If the player does her Unique Rut Scene she has a 100% of getting pregnant. (This is before taking the player's Virility into account.)

If Roxy becomes pregnant, 24 hours after impregnation she will send an e-mail to the player. Approaching her after receiving the e-mail leads to a unique greeting scene.

Roxy's pregnancy lasts approximately 6 in game months. During which, at the 3rd trimester, she will temporarily move to the Nursery on Tavros. Where the player will have new temporary Talk options:

  • Pregnancy - Ask Roxy how she's holding up.
  • Plans - Ask Roxy what she's going to do after having your kids.

And Sex options on her bed between the hours of 19:00 - 21:00.

24 hours before Roxy gives birth, Roxy will e-mail the player that she is beginning to go into labor. If the player goes to the Nursery within that time span, they will be able to witness Roxy give birth. On the first pregnancy, Roxy will give birth to 4-8 Half-Laquines and on subsequent pregnancies, she will give birth to 2-8 Half-Laquines. Witnessing the birth of you children will award the player with the Family Photo Key item. On the first pregnancy, if the player showed up to their brood's birth, they can name their offspring. (Unless the name in question contains words like Fuck, Tit, Bitch, Ass, Slut, Whore, Butt, Dick, Piss, Shit, Cock, Cunt, Cum, Pussy, Wank, Faggot, Asshole, Dickhead, Buttslut ETC).

The offspring half a 33% chance to be male, a 33% chance to be female, and a 34% to be Hermaphrodites.

After Roxy gives birth she will move back to Uveto. Every week assuming she isn't pregnant in her 2nd and 3rd trimester and her offspring are at least 1 year old, there's a chance to find Roxy in the Nursery, playing and interacting with her children. If the player coincidentally meets her in the Nursery they may join her.

Trivia

Roxy was originally created but abandoned part way by SheepPun. Her completion was thanks to William's intervention.