You are standing on the well-paved road leading from Rigard to the Free Cities, a major trading route on Eden. Estates and farm holds dot the landscape, which is a blend of flat plains on one side, and rougher country on the other as the gentle grasslands are swallowed by the great forest. As always, you can see the immense tree at the center of the island towering in the distance, though you are so far away that the great canopy isn't obscuring the sky above.
How To Get Here
- King's Road
There are multiple events that will occur while exploring the King's Road.
- Find X amount of coins. ( X being a random number.)
- Find a note
Walking along the beaten path, you come across a scrawled note left on the ground. Curious, you bend down and pick it up.
To be dragon or lizard, that is the question– Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer The dilemmas of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of choices, And by deciding, end them? To TF, to rest– No more; and by choice, to say we stop The heart-ache, and the thousand natural qualms That mind is heir to? ‘Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished. To pick, to choose, To end, perchance regret; Aye, there’s the rub, For in that transformation, what doubts may come, When we have turned part lizard, part dragon, Must give us pause.
...What is this?
- Come across some soldiers looking for bandits - You're given two options (If you've talked to them recently, you may not receive these options)
- Adventurers - Can raise your Charisma
- Bandits! - Pay 15g
- Stumble upon the bandits - You're given a few options
- Report - You receive 10g as a reward.
- Attack - You'll fight a group of bandits (see enemies section).
- Extort - You receive 20g and gain 1 Charisma (Max: 40)
- Bandits - Appear in groups of 3 - 6.
- Bandit: Lvl 7/2 or 6/2
- Horsemorphs - Appear in groups of 1 - 2.
- Mare: Lvl 6/2 or 7/2
- Stallion: Lvl 7/2 or 6/2