Busts of the Gnoll Princess by Moira
|Strengths||Gnoll Princess has 3 action points|
A scowl. "Princess sounds more euphonious, thank you very much. Queen would be more accurate, but I'd prefer to imagine myself with fewer of the duties and more of the privileges that being who I am entails. Now then, back to the point. What are you doing here?"
The Gnoll Princess is an unusually verbose member of her species, who uses her significantly above average intellect (for a gnoll) to lead a tribe that controls a small patch of territory in the Harvest Valley. She tries to lead her tribe with a pale semblance of respectability and discipline, although is constantly stymied by the limited mental faculties of your average gnoll.
The question's answered when two of the gnolls part to admit another of their number, a female — at a first glance, she appears to be taller than her kin, but that's quickly revealed to not be the case. If anything, she's actually shorter than the other gnolls, only she stands up straight instead of hunching over like all the others. That alone gives her an air of authority by gnoll standards, a presence that the others lack; the others clearly revere her as they fall over themselves to genuflect before her passage in their own way.
"I don't really care about a hole in the ground that's never been a problem for us, especially when it's on poor land that's bordering the mountains. On the other hand, I can't quite let you do as you please here without some kind of obsequiecense from you — if nothing else, my subjects will think less of me if we trap prey and don't wring something out of your sorry hides."
During High Ground, the Gnoll Princess and her followers ambush you as you navigate the River Tarahugan. At spearpoint, she introduces herself and demands tribute for safe passage through her lands, fashioning herself as civilised royalty. Said tribute can take the form of money, goods, or sexual service. If you have a potent penis, she makes a particular point of seeking to have a child with you — hoping that half-gnoll offspring would share her relatively superior intellect.
- Fight: You aren't having any of this blatant extortion. Fight the princess and her horde of gnolls.
- Sex: (see Sex)
- Liaden: Since Liaden's offering herself up, there's no reason you shouldn't let her have her moment. (requires Liaden to be present)
- Toll: Pay the 10,000 EC the princess wants. (requires 10,000 EC)
- Cait: You know someone in your party's generally amenable to using her body to pay her way. (requires Cait to be present)
- Tribute: Pay the gnolls tribute not in coin, but in items that they actually can make use of. The value to meet will be less than if you paid coin, but you don't know just how much the princess will be satisfied with... (requires you to donate 2,000 EC worth of Pupper Pale Ale, Brazenberry Ale, Naptha, Ley-crystal Grenade, Leananstone, or Wyvern Venom. Otherwise, leads to combat)
- Use Item: (requires Pupper Pale Ale, Brazenberry Ale, Naptha, Ley-crystal Grenade, Leananstone, or Wyvern Venom)
If you choose Toll or Liaden, or give sufficient Tribute, the Gnoll Princess thanks you for your dues and allows you to explore the sinkhole to your heart's content. If you send her off with Cait, the Gnoll Princess is indisposed by Cait's sexual skills. If you choose Fight, or give insufficient Tribute, it leads to combat with her and a Gnoll Alpha. If you win, you can choose what to do with her, and if you lose, you are used before being roughly evicted from her territory.
||stealable - [+]
If you battle her and win, you can choose between victory sex options or choose to Leave her.
- Dick Her: As a troublesome little bitch, it looks like the gnoll princess needs a good dicking down to show her who's who. (requires penis)
- Lady Love: With a clit-cock like that, it only stands to reason that she's been overusing it and neglecting her other bits. Time for you to show her what they're capable of.
If you choose to pay your toll with Sex, the Gnoll Princess uses you roughly, with the particular scene depending on whether you have a penis or not. If you lose in combat, she uses you more roughly while her tribe have their way with your companions and Liaden if present.
The Gnoll Princess and her tribe lay claim to the land around the sinkhole, and need to be dealt with to continue.