When hearing the request of Hirrud, the following options may be chosen:
- Help - Okay, okay, let's find these girls.
- Nah - This guy's kind of a douche. Maybe his women are better off without him.
- Refusing to help him will close off the quest permanently
- Command - Hirrud says they respond to brutish commands. Give it a shot.
- Approach - Try a friendly approach. You don't see any kidnappers; maybe the girls will talk with you?
- Choosing this optional will open an additional Join option (as well as the 3 options below).
- Join - Well, if Hirrud Grune's going to try and beat you up anyway, you might as well just enjoy these feline beauties' freely-given affections.
- Champions with both equipment can choose among to the two, if they do not have both, the corresponding scenes will play if the Champion has the qualified package
- Use Dick
- Les Out
Upon talking to the harem, it is revealed that they were forcefully taken and ran away from their abusive master, Hirrud. In which the Champion may choose the following options on what to do with the three kitties:
- Return - Well, here's hoping they've had fun because it's time to go home now. (Cait will lament this action)
- Choosing this option will end the quest
- Ignore - Let the slaves take their chances here.
- Choosing to Ignore them will also end the quest
- Save - There's got to be a way to save these poor women.
Choosing the Save option will require that the Champion fight against Hirrud, however, the cat harem would like to help, so the first task would be to arm them.
Upon returning to the cats (where the Champion first found them) with the requested gear in tow, they will thank the Champion for their effort and offer a dip (and more) before heading off to fight Hirrud. The Champion may:
- Join - If they're freely offering, you're more than happy to take the kitties up on their offer...
- Similar to the one above, Champs with both get to choose, scene will auto-proceed with qualified equipment if not
- Use Dick
- Les Out
- Don't - You'll just wait for the catgirls outside...
When preparations are complete, the trio and party will proceed to Hawkethorne and publicly challenge Hirrud for their freedom. Thanks to their new equipment, they will be able to damage Hirrud by 25% of his max HP. If the Champion were to be defeated by Hirrud, it will result in an immediate death and bad end by the hands of Hirrud. If the Champion were able to bring Hirrud to 25% remaining health, he will escape using a smoke bomb. When the smoke clears, the kitty trio breath a sight of relief and thank the Champion for helping them fight for their freedom. The next question would be what to do with the now-free kitty trio, the Champion may:
- TakeHarem - Accept the harem-kitties into your charge. They may still be playthings, but they'll find you a much more pleasurable master/mistress to serve...
- Give Coin - Give the catgirls 1,000 electrum pieces — more than enough to book safe passage south and set up a new life for themselves. (reduces Corruption by 5)
- requires the Champion to have at least 1000 EC
- Send South
If the Champion decided to take the harem for themselves, the trio will willingly and happily submit to the Champion. They can be found in The Frost Hound under the Guests option; Harem Cats.
If taken in as your own harem, you find them at The Frost Hound where they ask you to spend some quality time with us.
- Next Time - It sounds like indulging in some good ol' fashion fucking might take a while.
- No Thanks