Marked Mercenary Band
1 of 3 Mercenary busts, by DCL
|Gender||Male & Female|
"Give us your shit. The Commander might have vanished on us and left Jen in command, but like hell if we're going to give a damn about that old bastard! Until the old man comes back, we need to make a living too!"
The mercenaries are a part of the Marked Merk Mercenaries, an organization from Tronarii who came to Frost Marches for work. After the disappearance of Commander Leofric and the poor leadership of Lieutenant Jen, the mercenaries became erratic and scattered as bandits plaguing the Foothills region.
Three men of various species - or at least you think they are from how their armor makes them look - stand before you wearing bronze-coated galea helmets with matching featureless masks of bronze. Their right shoulders all bear a bronze pauldron, with a strange formation of snaking engravings lined with black paint. Although they're wearing their own arrangements of furs and have differing lengths of skirt-like hemmed shirts, each of them wears a squamata - a leather vest with scale plates laid over it - to provide both ample protection and a unified appearance. Not to mention those short swords in their gloved hands... being pointed right at you!
None -- the mercenaries do not allow you to interact outside of sex.
Appearing in groups of threes, the mercenaries fight in a band that requires all of them to be beaten. Losing will trigger an unnamed mercenary to fuck the PC's face, winning will allow the PC to choose whether or not to have sex with a mercenary.
Mercenaries use three-types of attacks: Sword Strike, Grapple-Shove & Rush
- Sword Strike is the mercenary's basic attack.
- Grapple-Shove is a cooldown ability that allows the mercenary to attempt disrupting one member of the PC's party.
- Rush is an improved attack that inflicts recoil damage on hit; it is possible to interrupt the attack to reduce or negate the damage.
Mercenaries are a combat encounter prioritized on controlling aggro and are individually strong; the best method for beating them is disruption abilities such as Grease or high-damage single target moves to remove them as quick as possible.
- Ride Dale - The player mounts Dale's dick and rides it either vaginally or anally.
- Fuck Guy & Fuck Boomer - The player bends the catboi Boomer over and pounds his butt. Requires cock.
- Scissor Woman & Scissor Janeen - PC scissors with the lupine woman Janeen. Requires pussy.
- Fuck Gal & Fuck Lusamine - The player pounds Lusamine the wyld elf's pussy in a chatty sex session. Requires cock.
- The mercenary pictures were created and numbered in a visual order; the first image (found on this wiki) looks down, the second image leveled and the third image upward. This makes them all looking toward the same opponent when in their original order.
- Every mercenary should be wearing bronze but DCL made an art mistake when creating them; instead, the artwork showcases silver and iron. This is primarily done to allow visual differences that showcase the individuality of mercenaries that was lost in their headshots (such as their furs).
- Despite having a unique dick, the mercenary who facefucks the PC on defeat isn't named. Despite misconceptions, he and Dale are two different people.