Bust of Argoth by DCLzexon
Ex-Chieftain (post OrcQuest not ambushed)
Arona (Younger Sister)|
Hretha (Younger Sister)
Ex-Kervus Tribe (post OrcQuest not ambushed)
|Strengths||Argoth has 2 action points|
Argoth is the orc chieftain of the Kervus tribe. He has brought the tribe to the Foothills with the aim of taking part in a great battle against an evil that his sister Hretha the oracle foretold, but many of the orcs are growing restless, especially his sister Arona. Defeating him is the subject of Right of Conquest.
Chief Argoth is a hulking mountain of muscle, with green skin covered in curly black hair and a latticework of old battle scars. Like his sister, his hair is shorn into a short hawk over his thick beard, though he lacks Arona's long braid. He wears little more than a hide loincloth around his waist, letting all within the tent gaze upon his rippling musculature. The bronze axe in his hand sings through the air with every swing, creating a howling gale around him as he charges into the fray.
Argoth is encountered at the climax of Right of Conquest, when Arona challenges him to a duel for leadership of the tribe. The Champion has two options:
- Hide&Watch - This is what Arona brought you here for, right: to watch just in case her brother does something fishy?
- Ambush Argoth - Well, this is what Arona brought you here for, right: to jump her brother and make sure she wins?
Choosing to hide and watch will allow the duel to proceed, in which Arona ultimately defeats Argoth and shatters his weapon. Unwilling to accept this, Argoth summons Benny, a massive hill troll. Players who flee will witness the destruction of the chief's tent; while the fates of Arona, Hretha, and Argoth are uncertain, the Kervus tribe is no more. Choosing to fight will cause the players to join Arona in a fight against the Bang Bros; at the start of the fight, Argoth will be staggered for the first 10 turns, and depending on the Champion's actions in the Orc Lodge, Benny may be poisoned. Losing the fight will subject the player to a Bad End at Benny's hand.
If Champion instead go against Arona's wishes and ambush him from the shadows, they will incur the wrath of the gathered orcs. Arona will be forced join the Champion in a battle against the Chief & Goons, consisting of Chief Argoth, the Orc Thane, and an endless wave of orcs; the party will have the first strike buff for 5 turns. Argoth's defeat will end the fight, but because of the interference, he will remain the chief and exile Arona. If the Champion loses the fight, Argoth will exile his sister and enslave the party, making the Champion into his personal sex slave and causing a Bad End.
|Attack Power: 35||Spellpower: 24|
|Sexiness: 21||Armor: 35|
|Physical Resist: 27||Warding: -2|
|Magic Resist: 8||Focus: 8|
|Mental Resist: 3||Evasion: 13|
|Tease Resist: -50|
- Big Tits (G cupsize or bigger)
- Normal Tits (greater than B but less than G cupsize)
- Big Ass (butt rating of greater than 7)
- Small Tits (B cupsize or smaller)
- Small Cock (at most 5')
- Small Ass (butt rating of at most 2)
If the Champion defeated Argoth (not ambushed):
- Ride Cock - He's already sat down against his throne; there's nothing stopping you from riding him.
- Assfuck - Flip the arrogant orc over and teach him a lesson he won't soon forget. (requires a cock)
- Suck Him - Take some time to suck down a load of orc spunk.
- Just Exile - The supposed chieftain of the Kervus looks humiliated enough as it is.
- Razorcup Nectar
- 2000 XP
- 250 EC
Argoth must be stopped, one way or the other