You walk for quite some time, roaming the hard-packed and pink-tinged earth of the demon-realm. Rust-red rocks speckle the wasteland, as barren and lifeless as anywhere else you've been.
- Imp - The diminutive offspring of demons, these horny creatures attack on sight. (Level 1)
- Imp Lord - After the player has reached level 8. (Level 7)
- Goblins - Sex-mad sluts, these lusty creatures attack on sight. (Level 1)
- Goblin Assassin - After the player reaches level 10. (Level 10)
There is a 25% chance you will explore a new location every time you go exploring until you've found all the locations below. Except the Forest which you will automatically discover on your second exploration.
- Forest - The first area the player will discover after exploring one time, filled with imps, goblins, and corrupted plantlife.
- Lake - The first random location the player will discover. A relatively peaceful lake with few enemies. Whitney has her farm by the lake.
- Desert - Discoverable after discovering the lake. A sandswept wasteland containing most of the few uncorrupted settlements left in Mareth. Somewhere in the depths of the desert lies the city of Tel'Adre.
- Mountain - Discoverable after discovering the Desert. A mountainous area that looms above the lake, primarily inhabited by hellhounds and minotaurs, though a Salon run by enterprising goblins can be found here where the Champion can adjust their hair for a fee of cum. The Demon Factory is here, its output polluting the lake, but cannot be found until the Champion meets Marae with the lake boat.
- Plains - Discoverable after discovering the Mountain. A grassy plain that's home to the Bizarre Bazaar and the demon-ravaged village of Owca.
- Swamp - Discoverable after discovering the Swamp. A murky swamp primarily inhabited by driders.