Bust of Daliza by Moira
|Location||Wayfort (if barony is accepted)|
Daliza gives you a curt nod as you approach, clasping her hands behind her back. "Something I can help you with, m'lord/m'lady?"
Daliza is a Boreal Elf noblewoman you're introduced to after completing Winter City. She was away on a mission to her ancestral lands when Queen Alissa fell, and avoided the corruption of the palace. Given her noble blood and military experience, Etheryn and Elthara decided she would be a good choice to serve as your Bailiff and manage the lands they're offering you. If you accept the offer to become a Marcher-Baron or Baroness, Daliza will be stationed at the Wayfort with her warg Narcia. She, along with Jael'yn and Farrah, is one of the stewards through which you will be able to arrange Wayfort repairs.
The large woman following her dismounts her warg, giving you a curt nod. She's a well-built lass, a bit taller than the priestess is and certainly broader and more muscular. She's clad up in black leather armor, embossed with a blue dragon motif across the breastplate that matches the tattoos up her arms. A messy bun of red hair sits atop her head, contrasting her dark kohl and lip paint. The woman rests a hand on a long, curved sword belted to her hip and stands silently behind Elthara, watching you.
"So what's the catch?" you ask, glancing between priestess and reeve. "What's expected of me if I say yes?"
"You'd be a lord," Daliza grunts. "So not much."
Daliza accompanies Elthara to the Wayfort when the priestess and Etheryn (if present) offer you a barony. Daliza would be your bailiff, protecting merchants and carrying out your rights of taxation and high justice. If you refused Farrah's help and killed the Alraune, there will also be a bolded warning that refusing the barony will lock you out of a significant portion of the game's content.
- Accept: Thank the high priestess for her efforts and accept your new holdings.
- What Cost?: What strings does taking on lordship of the Wayfort entail?
- Say No: You didn't ask for this, and you aren't interested in becoming a vassal of the Winter City.
Should you Say No, Daliza is highly amused. Rather than reporting to you, she will establish a barracks further up the river and focus her efforts there. If you Accept, Daliza will stay in the Wayfort and report to you. She and her troops will start carrying out repairs on the fort, and even set up a throne for your use.
If you accept the barony, Daliza is available in the Throne Room whenever you need to speak to her. She has a number of talk options, as well as Wayfort business and a cheeky smooch if the two of your are intimate.
- Talk: Swap words with the stern warrior-woman.
- Her Job: What exactly does she do around here, anyway?
- Her Family: Elthara mentioned Daliza was noble. Why's she here?
- The Wayfort: How's the fort doing?
- Jael'yn: Ask the bailiff about the former captain, now [a demon and your slave / seeking redemption, or at least rehabilitation, at the Frost Hound].
- Wayfort Folk: Ask Daliza's thoughts about some of the people that she's met here at the fort.
- Narcie: That sure is a huge warg Daliza's got. That means it gives huge hugs, right? (requires having Flirted with Daliza)
- King: Inquire about the day Ryn's dad, the king dowager, died. (during The Wyld Hunt)
- Flirt: Now that your domains is in presentable shape, maybe Daliza would care to get to know her [lord / lady] a little better... (requires having completed Wayfort Renovations)
- SurpriseKiss: Daliza's so uptight and professional when she's on duty -- getting a big kiss from her [baron / baroness] right in the middle of the great hall will surely get a rise out of her. (requires having had sex with Daliza)
- [Stop Sleep / Sleep With]: [Ask Daliza to sleep in her own chambers henceforth. / Ask Daliza if she'd like to sleep with you come evenings. She certainly seems to relish the idea.] (requires having had sex with Daliza)
- Jael'yn Date: [You know Daliza's interested, perhaps you could chaperone her on a date with Jael'yn? / Want to spend some quality time with Daliza and Jael'yn?] (requires maid Jael'yn, having asked about Jael'yn and having had sex with Daliza)
- Weapons: You have a crate of weapons, Daliza has a troop of soldiers at her command. Would these help her secure your territory more effectively? (requires Weapons Crate)
- WayfortUpgrade: Make the Wayfort a home to be proud of. (requires having completed Wayfort Renovations, begins Wayfort Upgrades)
If you're a Marcher-Baron or Baroness, when visiting the Palace of Ice you can trigger an event where Daliza presents a subject of the throne her troops captured — a visibly bedraggled and corrupted Elyon, who had fled the palace under the guise of trying to recapture Etheryn. Against Daliza's objections, Etheryn frees Elyon and restores him to his former post.
When investigating the King Dowager's passing and Elyon's role in such, Daliza is one of the people of interest. She was a constable at the time and gives the palace view of the event; how there was suspicion cast on Elyon even when the palace's investigation cleared him. Daliza confirms that she still retains her suspicions of Elyon, but if she thought he was a lost cause she wouldn't have returned him to the palace in the first place.
"Come on, then, [pc.name]," the she-elf murmurs, stepping back towards your bed and crooking a finger. "Teach me how to better serve my liege."
Once Wayfort Renovations is completed and the fort is looking more presentable, Flirt becomes available in Daliza's menu. You approach Daliza towards the end of her shift and invite her to participate in some unprofessional fraternisation. After some drinks in the mess hall, Daliza is ready for bed.
- FlirtHarder: Daliza doesn't need to go to bed alone...
- TakeItEasy: Wish Dal a good evening. Trying to bed an intoxicated amazon sounds like a bad time.
If you flirt harder, Daliza is more than happy to cool your bed when she's not on duty. You can access her sex menu through the Flirt option. Once you've had sex with her, the next time you go to sleep in the Wayfort bed Daliza will offer her services as a bed cooler. From then on you can toggle her sleep with from the Bedmates menu or her regular menu.
- RoughAssfuck: Put Daliza on all fours and pull on that pretty red hair while you ream her. (requires penis)
- Anal Cowgirl: Let Daliza top and enjoy her favorite way to take dick: deep in her ass. (requires penis)
- Missionary: Roll this big blue beauty over and give it to her raw. (requires penis)
- Scissoring: (requires vagina)
- [Get Pegged / Try Her Toys?]: [You're sure Daliza wouldn't be opposed to putting you in your place — which is to say, buried to the hilt on the end of her strapon. / You saw Daliza secreting a little chest of toys under the bed when she moved in. Maybe she'd like to show you what she's got there — and then use one of those phallic toys on you in all the best ways.] (requires having Daliza as your bedmate in the Wayfort, or having done the scene already)
- Subby Fuck: Pound Jael from behind until she cums on Daliza's tits. (requires penis)
- Spitroast Daliza: Get a lovely lipstick ring around your dick while Jael fucks her ass. (requires penis)
- Double-Ride: Ride on Jael's cock and face with Daliza.
- Third Wheel: Get involved in Daliza's and Jael'yn's romantic moment together. (triggers on second date, available to choose thereafter)
- Leave Them: Let the two 'lovebirds' fuck.
If you have demon Jael'yn, you can access threesomes with Daliza and Jael'yn through Daliza 3Some in Jael'yn's menu.
- Double BJ: Get Daliza and Jael'yn both on their knees and fuck their faces. (requires penis)
- Spitroast Daliza: You get the mouth, Daliza gets the asshole. (requires penis)
- Bitch Ride: You and Daliza can pin Jael down and ride her like a bitch. (requires vagina)
- Get Fucked: Order Daliza and Jael'yn to break you. (requires vagina, must not be pregnant)
- Leave Them: Just go give the two the chance to fuck.
Daliza is one of the three people you ask about the King Dowager's passing, as part of trying to help Elyon.
After discovering Dracian arms in the hands of the enemy, you present your findings to Daliza and the Palace of Ice.
If you accept the barony, Daliza is your steward for arranging renovations and upgrades for the Wayfort.