Ivris's bust, by Cheshire
She is an elf woman dressed in a bright-pink knee-length skirt and metal-toed boots. Her "mark of the wyld" is a pair of huge elk-like antlers grow from the sides of her head, seemingly made of twisting brown tree-bark. Small leaves grow from the tips of the branches.
- Gear (See Alchemist's Shop)
- Ingredients (See Alchemist's Shop)
- Re-assign the Attribute points you gained from leveling up. You can't reassign the points you started with at level 1, nor any temporary points. Costs 300 Electrum Coins and a day of training time.
- Learn Power
- Train any Black Mage or Charmer talent of your choice. You must be high enough level to use it. Costs 100 Electrum Coins per level of the talent, and it will take up the rest of your day.
- Change Class
- Costs 3,000 Electrum Coins.