Trials in Tainted Space Wiki
Trials in Tainted Space is a game under active development by Fenoxo & crew.
Trials in Tainted Space features two different styles of encounter-able characters. Persistent characters have various attributes that may or may not be affected by the players interactions, and are stored in the same manner as the player character's data.
For a more comprehensive breakdown of characters featured in the game, see the Characters category.
Persistent characters are usually, though not always, named.
In addition to persistent characters, there are a number of generic encounter-able characters. For most of these, it is heavily implied that the player does not repeatedly encounter the same generic character over and over, and thus, the game does not store a full stat block for these characters without due cause.
There are a few limited exceptions to the rule of these always being a different individual: one example is V-KO. She is both a static character and a repeatable encounter on Mhen'ga; but as a factory-produced machine that is styled to act as a ubiquitous medical dispenser, more V-KO bots are liable to find their way to other planets while using the same "encounter template" as the one on Mhen'ga. Indeed, there are plans to eventually enable the player to add a version to their ship.
The game features a number of different location styles, each of which generally aims towards an overriding theme or approach to the content made available at that location. See Category:Locations for more detailed breakdowns of locations.
- Ausaril (Invitation: Between December 22 to December 28 (real time). Can only visit once)
- Poe A (Invitation: At 00:00 (in-game time) between October 26 to October 31 (real time), or a random 1/100 chance. Can only visit once)
- Casstech Z14 (Your ship)
- Blade (Kiro's ship)
- The Phoenix (Saendra's ship)
- Black Rose (Mirian's ship)
- Talon Rogue (Kaede's ship)
- Kashima (Steele Tech vessel)
- Great Majin (Shizuya's vessel)
- Tavros (Starting location)
- F.I.R.S.T-14 (Automatically routed here after introduction.)
- Canadia (Invitation: Kiro or Delilah, or giving Krissy a lift)
- Gastigoth (Invitation is received after completing the Stellar Tether quest.)
- Breedwell (Invited after having 5 kids or donating 500,000 ml of cum to cockmilker.)
- Mhen'ga (Inmediately available. First probe)
- Tarkus (Available after locating the first probe)
- New Texas (Invited after a day has passed)
- Myrellion (Available after locating the second probe)
- Zheng Shi (Available after locating the third probe)
- Uveto (Zaalt distress call at lvl 6+ or after obtaining the third probe and progressing through Shade's storyline)
- Dhaal (Available after locating the fourth probe)
- Phaedra II (Available after locating the fifth probe)
- Stellar Tether (Tarkus. Main storyline. Second probe)
- Queen Taivra's Palace (Myrellion. Main storyline. Third probe)
- Ghost Deck (Anno's storyline)
- Pirate Base (Kara's storyline)
- Kashima (Distress call: between October 24 to November 7 (real time). Lvl 7+. Travelling to or from Myrellion)
- Munitions Factory (Myrellion. Optional, Federation Quest.)
- Akkadi Research Facility (Uveto. Optional, Syri Quest)
- Illustria's Space Freighter (Deep Space. Optional, Kiro Quest)
- Deepsea Research Facility (Uveto. Optional)
- The Sidewinder (Zheng Shi. Main storyline. Fourth probe)
- Farrow Facility (Dhaal. Main storyline. Fifth probe)
- Son of Jissara (Phaedra II. Optional)
Items that can be physically equipped to a character.
Items that are consumed to attain various effects.
Items that either don't fall under the former categories or otherwise have alternate uses.
Game & Engine Mechanics
For information about internal mechanics, formulas, and other implementation specifics, see Category:Game mechanics
Universe, Lore & Mechanics
There are several components that make up the TiTS universe. Some can be found below.
History and Lore
General story details and bits of background history on some events that have an impact in the TiTS universe.
Applicable races found throughout the TiTS-verse. Note that not every single race encountered is listed. For more creature variants, see Category:Creatures
Various organizations or companies that have presence in TiTS.
Information on technology found in TiTS, either as a tangible object or conceptual vocabulary.
Due to a persistent bot spam issue, regular account creation is currently disabled.
There's a handy list of templates to be used when adding Wiki content regarding TiTS. See Contributing
The location of the main game itself can be found at the official Trials in Tainted Space website.
For reference information on submitting written material to the TiTS game itself, see Writing Reference
For reference information on possible cheats and/or exploits in the TiTS game, see Cheat List
For reference information on events in the TiTS game that can only occur on specific real-world dates, see Seasonal events
For reference information on editing a TiTS save game file (not recommended), see Save Editing