- 1 0.0.28 Patch Notes:
- 2 0.0.27 Patch Notes:
- 3 0.0.26 Patch Notes:
- 4 0.0.25 Patch Notes:
- 5 0.0.24 Patch Notes:
- 6 0.0.23 Patch Notes:
- 7 0.0.22a Patch Notes:
- 8 0.0.22 Patch Notes:
- 9 0.0.21 Patch Notes:
- 10 0.0.20 Patch Notes:
- 11 0.0.19 Patch Notes:
- 12 0.0.18 Patch Notes:
- 13 0.0.17 Patch Notes:
- 14 0.0.16 Patch Notes:
- 15 0.0.15 Patch Notes:
- 16 0.0.14 Patch Notes:
- 17 0.0.13 Patch Notes:
- 18 0.0.12 Patch Notes:
- 19 0.0.11 Patch Notes:
- 20 0.0.10 Patch Notes:
- 21 0.0.09a Patch Notes:
- 22 0.0.09 Patch Notes:
- 23 0.0.08 Patch Notes:
- 24 0.0.07 Change Log:
- 25 Name:
0.0.28 Patch Notes:
Release Date: November 9, 2018
- An equine boy-toy has been added to the forest. He gives free rides when you take him back to town! Written by BubbleLord.
- The Obscured condition was broken. It’s fixed now: grants +10% Evasion and all powers that currently grant it reduce your current Threat by half.
- The game can now display multiple busts in the pane at once, because…
- If you’ve got Brint in the party, you’ve fucked him, and then you approach Sugo, you’re in for a special treat…
- The usual bevy of bugfixes and typo corrections!
0.0.27 Patch Notes:
Release Date: October 31, 2018
- Alraune Effigies can now be encountered in the Old Forest. They’re a low-level mob that should point you towards an upcoming boss…
- If you go to sleep, there’s a chance you’ll trigger a bewitching dream (by Balak Knightfang)!
- There’s an options menu now! You can turn on Silly Mode, adjust font size, and all sorts of fun stuff.
- The save/load menu has been rebuilt to be less obtuse.
- Planty of bugfixes and typo corrections. <3
0.0.26 Patch Notes:
Release Date: October 14, 2018
- There is a new fight in the Old Forest: wolves! Actual, non-sexable wolves, not lupines. Don’t mind their icons — those are temporary. The wolves are level 1 mooks, and should be easy grinding if you’re having trouble with the Foothills. More level 1 content to come as we move our focus towards the Old Forest.
- New power card assets are in place and lookin’ swank. The map “crosshair” has been updated with a new asset as well.
- Each class now has an icon used on its cards, and used in place of your portrait if you don’t upload one of your own.
- Brint (our new companion, found in old forest) from last patch forgot his pants on the way out the door. He has an armor set now.
0.0.25 Patch Notes:
Release Date: October 11, 2018
- The Old Forest has been added to the game, accessible via Hawkethorne’s north gate. It currently has no encounters, except…
- Brint, a minotaur warrior, has been added to the game. You can find him just outside town in the Old Forest and ask him to join your party! He comes with the expected batch of new sex scenes, including something very special for traps looking to get plowed!
- The way exploration works has been revamped: you now unlock paths between map locations by exploring, and travelling between them takes 30-45 minutes per space.
- Several random, non-combat events have been added to the encounter tables when you don’t bump into enemies.
- Harpies got nerfed; you should never face more than one Enforcer per encounter now.
- Various and sundry bugfixes.
- Update (10/12/18): Build with a bevy of bugfixes is out (including shop bugs, gender preference, and Brint no longer breaks your legs). Same version number.
0.0.24 Patch Notes:
Release Date: September 23, 2018
- You can now visit trainers to learn powers! All five classes’ powers are available no matter what your current class, you just need to be high enough level to learn it. Ivris (Black Mage, Charmer), Sanders (White Mage), and Garth (Warrior, Thief) are the trainers in town. You might want to pick up Heal if you’re having a tough time; having that extra bit of healing has helped me in playtesting.
- You can change out your equipped powers in the Journal. You have one At-Will, two Recharge, and one Encounter slot to fill. You can also unequip powers and leave slots empty if you so desire.
0.0.23 Patch Notes:
Release Date: September 15, 2018
- There is a transformation item, added to test out the system behind TFing. You can buy Fox Berries from Ivris; they turn you into a fox.
- There’s an alchemy system you can use to refine TF items. Mix an ingredient and a TF item together, and you can decide what part of your body it targets (if an applicable TF is part of the time). Ivris’s shop has an alchemy bench.
- Some shop fixes for multistack items.
- Many bugfixes and parser upgrades to make all that shit work.
0.0.22a Patch Notes:
Release Date: August 28, 2018
- The game should work better in Firefox!
- Proper gender selection icons are available in Appearance.
- More stats added to the Character Sheet.
- Various text fixes.
0.0.22 Patch Notes:
Release Date: August 26, 2018
- The Journal is more implemented: you can see quests, appearance, and most of a character sheet!
- More merc busts are in.
- Plenty of bug/typo fixes!
0.0.21 Patch Notes:
Release Date: August 19, 2018
- A group of mercenaries-turned-bandits have been added to the Foothills, courtesy of BubbleLord.
- Two-handed Weapons and Bows have had their damage increased across the board.
- Enemy critical hits deal reduced damage (+30 AP, compared to PC crits adding 50 Attack Power).
- The way turns in combat are arranged have been revised, staggering actions from one side and then the other. We’ll see how this makes combat feel!
- Author credits have now been added, just below Day/Time!
0.0.20 Patch Notes:
Release Date: August 14, 2018
- Shop UI has been upgraded with finished assets and misc. tweaks.
- The new Questlog is partially implemented, though some assets are still placeholders. Note that you need to use the sidebar Journal button, not the old placeholder on the button row.
0.0.19 Patch Notes:
Release Date: August 4, 2018
- All shops have been converted to a new UI.
- Combat has received sweeping balance changes. TL;DR: Attack Power has been reduced for many powers and monsters.
- Shields now grant immunity to Critical Hits from weapon attacks. Note that abilities that target Physical Resistance rather than Evasion circumvent this!
0.0.18 Patch Notes:
Release Date: July 21, 2018
- Arona and the Orc Warband have been added to the Foothills. You must be at least Level 3 to encounter them at the moment, and whenever you engage in a fight with them, you’ll be automatically joined by our next companion Brint the Minotaur (written by Wsan). Brint is a much-needed beefyboi for this encounter, and when he’s fully implemented, he should make low-level questing much easier. Note that there is a reverse-gangbang scene you can’t currently access until some TF effects are added in to increase Libido or cum volume.
- A critical bug wherein Armor was rendered effectively useless has been squashed. Whoops.
- You can flee from combat now!
- Cleave has been changed to only do 100% damage/hit, rather than 130% with each hit. Arona and Brint both have Cleave and oh boy was that messy when they started using it against each other.
- Mobile browsers should no longer cut off at the top (reminder that we only officially support Chrome and Firefox. Use other things at own risk.)
0.0.17 Patch Notes:
Release Date: July 7, 2018
- Three new Cait sex scenes: Striptease, Footjob, and Tailjob. The latter has the usual branching paths for you to explore! Many thanks to TheObserver for pitching in the Striptease and Tailjob scenes. They’re good stuff <3
- Most weapons and armors have had their stats rebalanced to bring them more in line with the combat system update we did post-launch.
- Map icons have been updated.
- Belly, Butt, and Hip ratings now properly are assigned at character generation. Note: you MUST remake your character for this change to take effect; old characters are still playable, but will effectively have minimum ratings in all three.
- Various other bugfixing and typo killing.
0.0.16 Patch Notes:
Release Date: July 1, 2018
- The summoner has been added as a random encounter in the Foothills. He can only be encountered by PCs of level 2 or higher (remember to go sleep if you have enough EXP to level up)!
- Dual wielding now works! Your off-hand weapon gives significantly reduced bonuses and it hits less often, but it does give you an extra attack every round.
- Various fixes and tweaks w/rt the new inventory.
0.0.15 Patch Notes:
Release Date: June 24, 2018
- Icons have been added to the map, showing what’s where.
- The player’s inventory has been revamped with new assets and stat/tooltip views. You can use the mouse to click on items, and double click to equip or unequip as well.
0.0.14 Patch Notes:
Release Date: June 16, 2018
- New Cait busts, courtesy of DCL
- Camping! You can buy camping supplies from Leorah in Hawkethorne and set up camps in any wilderness space. Camps remain for a length of time based on the “threat level” of the region — for the foothills, they’re generally permanent. Camps create mini-locations you can enter to sleep and fuck companions. Eventually, you’ll be able to set up your alchemy kit and do other fun things in camp.
0.0.13 Patch Notes:
Release Date: June 10, 2018
- Cait has a new sex scene, focused on her pussy! Compatible with all sexes. Cumming inside her will net you a new talk option as well.
- Many, many bugfixes and misc. tweaks. Thanks for pointing ’em out, y’all!
0.0.12 Patch Notes:
Release Date: June 3, 2018
- It’s now possible to level up! The green Experience bar will flash when full; go sleep at the Frost Hound to level up. The UI for levelling is a placeholder, but mechanically everything’s set up. At level 2 you can select a new active ability, and at level 3 you gain a new class-based perk. Level 3 is the current cap.
- There are three new recharge-based powers for each class, including some lust-based powers for Black Mages as Charmers. Thieves have a neat aggro-management set of powers; I’m a big fan of that mechanic. Caitriss also has her level-ups implemented, including a unique White Mage power Sun of Jassira that gives her a solid AoE debuff.
- Combat status effect icons have been implemented, along with an alert on attacks that score a Critical Hit. The “threat gem” in the corner of each character’s card is also functional, growing more red the more likely that character is to be attacked. That should make what’s going on in combat a lot easier to parse!
- The Harpy Wingleader can now be fought by higher-level players, as part of the normal Thief encounter. She has a powerful new Lust-over-Time ability!
- After fucking the Wingleader, it’s possible for her to appear in the night for PCs with a cock of applicable size. As long as you don’t toss her out, she can become a recurring night encounter… and possibly fulfill her desires to be bred by the PC! (Yes, that means NPC pregnancy has been implemented as well!)
0.0.11 Patch Notes:
Release Date: May 20, 2018
- Added the Lust Combat subsystem. It unlocks after the tutorial.
- Added the Sense command, and added Likes and Dislikes for certain sexual equipment to the extant enemies as well as Cait.
- Added the Wyvern girl to the Foothills, complete with sex scenes. Note that her Venom Milking scene does not currently give you the item itself; it is tba.
- Assorted bug fixes, code refactors, and making saves more efficient. All the images in game were resized and properly cropped/scaled, so that should improve load times a bit!
0.0.10 Patch Notes:
Release Date: May 5, 2018
- The Foothills area is now explorable. It’s east of Hawkethorne; just press the [Exit] button where the path turns. Be sure to recruit Cait again before you go out!
- There’s a new map system in play in this build, meant to cover long-distance travel rather than room-to-room. Use the X on the map to figure out which way you’re going if you can’t see the lines between locations clearly. Not everything the map system will have is set up now, such as unlocking new locations or finding loot/events while traveling, but it should give you an idea of what to expect from each region.
- You can now press “M” to bring up/close a much larger version of the map. Useful while exploring!
- A unique first-time encounter with a later-game boss, the Harpy Matron, introduces the game’s first sexable mobs: the harpy thieves!
- Harpy thieves can be encountered randomly, and have a suite of win and loss scenes as well as coin drops. Their stats have been slightly nerfed for the early release (due to the current lack of extra companions and levels) and their Lust-based attacks have not yet been implemented so. Soon(tm).
- Remember that you can get buffs and healing in town!
0.0.09a Patch Notes:
Release Date: April 22, 2018
- The last line of text is no longer blocked on some devices.
- Certain Wyld Marks no longer cause crashes.
- Dickless PCs can’t fuck Cait’s boobs anymore.
- Other assorted fixes!
0.0.09 Patch Notes:
Release Date: April 21, 2018
- A new pre-loader has been added, which should smooth out the UI and busts loading in. Enjoy our sexy (temporary) logo.
- Loot and Experience mechanics have been added.
- Defeating each of the three encounters in the tutorial grants a piece of equipment in addition to money and Experience.
- Wyld Elven PCs can now choose a “Mark of the Wyld” during character creation. This is a free transformation including things like ears, horns, and tails.
- Cait can now be recruited. She’s found at the Frost Hound Tavern at any time after the tutorial.
- Cait’s current content includes talk scenes, hugs, kisses, gropes, and a sex scene focused on Cait’s breasts. You can boot her out of the party and re-recruit her at your leisure.
- Many, many bugs have been fixes. Still more to cum. If you find a bug in the new release, please report it on the forum!
0.0.08 Patch Notes:
Release Date: April 15, 2018
- The Data menu has been put on the right-hand sidebar, with a baller new U.I. setup for saving. The individual buttons on the left sidebar are gone.
- Saving to browser and save-to-file are both supported now. Saving should be disabled in conversations and combat across the board.
- You can upload your own icon for the PC by clicking on your portrait in the sidebar. I recommend a 100×100 pixels image; it needs to be under 30 kbs.
- Coinage and Corruption are now tracked with their own displays on the main screen. Taking any of Kas’s boons or getting demonic sexual fluids inside you will raise Corruption.
- There is a new (placeholder) main menu, so you can Load games right off again.
- Also a bunch of bug fixes. As the new main menu says, if you find any bugs of your own, please report them in the CoC2 section of the forum!
0.0.07 Change Log:
Release Date: April 7, 2018
- The game’s combat rules have been rebuilt from the ground up, with some buffs and nerfs to every class. There is documentation up on the forum for those inclined to look into such things. The biggest changes come from Attack Power and Spellpower, and how they scale with abilities. Healing and damage on both sides should be slightly lowered.
- Combat text has been added for all spells and abilities. No more generic “Your Dirty Trick hits!”
- The Dancer class has been renamed the Charmer. Same general idea, but adding songs and stories to their repertoire.
- The Leadership score has been replaced with Presence, which contributes to a Leadership bonus to your companions’ Attack Power and Spell Power. While Tease combat isn’t accessible yet, Presence will be the governing attribute for sexual conflict.
- Start notes here.