This is a list of the game versions released so far. Versions not marked as public are Patreon backers' builds. Release notes are typically copied from the linked blog post.
- 1 0.3.15 (public; September 14, 2020)
- 2 0.3.14 (September 8, 2020)
- 3 0.3.13 (August 31, 2020)
- 4 0.3.12 (August 24, 2020)
- 5 0.3.11 (public; 14, 2020)
- 6 0.3.10 (August 10, 2020)
- 7 0.3.9 (August 3, 2020)
- 8 0.3.8 (July 26, 2020)
- 9 0.3.7 (public; July 16, 2020)
- 10 0.3.6 (July 13, 2020)
- 11 0.3.5 (July 8, 2020)
- 12 0.3.4 (June 24, 2020)
- 13 0.3.3 (public; June 14, 2020)
- 14 0.3.2 (June 10, 2020)
- 15 0.3.1 (June 3, 2020)
- 16 0.3.0 (May 29, 2020)
- 17 0.2.49 (public; May 15, 2020)
- 18 0.2.48 (May 12, 2020)
- 19 0.2.47 (May 6, 2020)
- 20 0.2.46 (May 3, 2020)
- 21 0.2.45 (April 24, 2020)
- 22 0.2.44 (public; April 15, 2020)
- 23 0.2.43 (April 9, 2020)
- 24 0.2.42 (April 1, 2020)
- 25 0.2.41 (March 23, 2020)
- 26 0.2.40 (public; March 14, 2020)
- 27 0.2.39 (February 24, 2020)
- 28 0.2.38 (public; February 15, 2020)
- 29 0.2.37 (February 9, 2020)
- 30 0.2.36 (February 4, 2020)
- 31 0.2.35 (January 27, 2020)
- 32 0.2.34 (public; January 13, 2020)
- 33 0.2.33 (January 5, 2020)
- 34 0.2.32 (public; December 16, 2019)
- 35 0.2.31 (December 12, 2019)
- 36 0.2.30 (December 11, 2019)
- 37 0.2.29 (December 6, 2019)
- 38 0.2.28 (December 3, 2019)
- 39 0.2.27 (November 25, 2019)
- 40 0.2.26 (November 20, 2019)
- 41 0.2.25 (November 18, 2019)
- 42 0.2.24 (public; November 12, 2019)
- 43 0.2.23 (November 4, 2019)
- 44 0.2.22 (public; October 28, 2019)
- 45 0.2.21 (October 21, 2019)
- 46 0.2.20 (public; October 14, 2019)
- 47 0.2.19 (October 7, 2019)
- 48 0.2.18 (October 1, 2019)
- 49 0.2.17 (September 25, 2019)
- 50 0.2.16 (September 24, 2019)
- 51 0.2.15 (public; September 15, 2019)
- 52 0.2.14 (September 10, 2019)
- 53 0.2.13 (September 2, 2019)
- 54 0.2.12 (August 26, 2019)
- 55 0.2.11 (August 21, 2019)
- 56 0.2.10 (public; August 11, 2019)
- 57 0.2.9 (August 4, 2019)
- 58 0.2.8 (July 21, 2019)
- 59 0.2.7 (public; July 15, 2019)
- 60 0.2.6 (July 7, 2019)
- 61 0.2.5 (June 30, 2019)
- 62 0.2.4 (June 23, 2019)
- 63 0.2.3 (public; June 17, 2019)
- 64 0.2.2 (June 10, 2019)
- 65 0.2.1 (June 2, 2019)
- 66 0.2.0 (May 28, 2019)
- 67 0.1.23 (May 18, 2019)
- 68 0.1.22 (public; May 14, 2019)
- 69 0.1.21 (May 6, 2019)
- 70 0.1.20 (May 2, 2019)
- 71 0.1.19 (April 28, 2019)
- 72 0.1.18 (April 22, 2019)
- 73 0.1.17 (public; April 15, 2019)
- 74 0.1.16 (April 11, 2019)
- 75 0.1.15 (public; March 30, 2019)
- 76 0.1.14 (March 26, 2019)
- 77 0.1.13 (public; March 17, 2019)
- 78 0.1.12 (March 10, 2019)
- 79 0.1.11 (March 4, 2019)
- 80 0.1.10 (February 25, 2019)
- 81 0.1.9 (public; February 18, 2019)
- 82 0.1.8 (February 11, 2019)
- 83 0.1.7 (February 3, 2019)
- 84 0.1.6 (January 27, 2019)
- 85 0.1.5 (January 21, 2019)
- 86 0.1.4 (public; January 13, 2019)
- 87 0.1.3 (January 5, 2019)
- 88 0.1.2 (December 30, 2018)
- 89 0.1.1 (December 22, 2018)
- 90 0.1.0 (public; December 16, 2018)
- 91 0.0.31 (December 9, 2018)
- 92 0.0.30 (December 5, 2018)
- 93 0.0.29 (December 3, 2018)
- 94 0.0.28 (public; November 9, 2018)
- 95 0.0.27 (public; October 31, 2018)
- 96 0.0.26 (public; October 14, 2018)
- 97 0.0.25 (public; October 11, 2018)
- 98 0.0.24
- 99 0.0.23
- 100 0.0.22a
- 101 0.0.22
- 102 0.0.21
- 103 0.0.20
- 104 0.0.19
- 105 0.0.18
- 106 0.0.17
- 107 0.0.16
- 108 0.0.15
- 109 0.0.14
- 110 0.0.13
- 111 0.0.12
- 112 0.0.11
- 113 0.0.10
- 114 0.0.09a
- 115 0.0.09
- 116 0.0.08
- 117 0.0.07
0.3.15 (public; September 14, 2020)
- You can now find Jael’yn again, either in the Frost Hound Tavern or at the Wayfort depending on where you sent her. Content is markedly different for either patch. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New NPCs: Three sprightly dryads now appear in the Old Forest, not far from the ruined shrine, with a LOT of content between them. Once you meet one, their tiles appear for future interactions. (Written by Wsan) They have goofy very authentic names so Wsan included a pronunciation guide:
- New Codex: Jotuns
- New PC Pregnancy: Dryads! (Also by Wsan)
- New Scene: Stargazing with Brienne, including a new CG to go with it! Just have Brienne in party at camp during the night, and interact with her to offer it. (Also by Wsan)
- New Busts: Jael'yn (post Winter City variants), Wraith-Touched Chimera, Demon Cultists, Raphael, Clementine
0.3.14 (September 8, 2020)
- After Winter City, you’ll find a new potential friend waiting for you at the Wayfort the next time you return. Bring Cait along for a bunch of extra content with her. Begins the content to rebuild the Wayfort into a place you can call your own.
- You can now find a distressed Sheepfolk girl in Harvest Valley. Help her out and she’ll move to Hawkethorne. Written by Strawberry Tea.
- Arona now has threesomes with Cait and the Alraune.
- You can start the quest for the Hornet Hive by beating Azzy down a bunch instead of just being a cuddlebug. STILL WORKING ON THE ENDSTATE, but we’re almost done.
- New busts: Farrah, Syrish, Jotuns, Roc/Rider, Siorcanna, Taothians.
- Meira’s bust is fixed and also has a nude version now. Thanks, DCL!
0.3.13 (August 31, 2020)
- New Glacial Rift encounter: Wraith-Touched Chimera (Written by Gardeford)
- New Glacial Rift encounter: Corrupt Cultists (Written by The Observer)
- Prince Nyze now has a sexpack for repeatable interactions, plus a new PC pregnancy! (Written by BubbleLord)
- Notification now displays if your custom PC icon isn’t viable.
- Mucho bugo fixo.
0.3.12 (August 24, 2020)
- Brienne can fuck you all night long once you’re close with her, and has a new anal scene as well. (Written by Wsan)
- Elthara can now perform healing after Winter City, much as Cait does at the Frost Hound. (Written by Wsan)
- Gwyn can now give you a look-over in the nursery and tell you how far along a current pregnancy is. (Written by The Observer)
- Quests that require items for completion now show you if you have the items.
0.3.11 (public; 14, 2020)
- New Region: the Glacial Rift (finally tho amirite). Take a ride up the glacier that shields the Winter City and explore the frigid wastes of Savarra’s extreme north. Unlocked once you complete the Palace of Ice dungeon. Recommended level: 5+. In includes the following new encounters…
- New Enemy Encounter: Jotuns. Big ol’ frosty boys gonna smash ya. (Written by The Observer)
- New Enemy Encounter: Siorcanna (aka shark-people) gonna nom ya. Also their new Codex. (Written by SomeKindofWizard; Coded by Leykoss).
- New Enemy Encounter: Avanai Roc-Rider gonna zap ya. (Written by The Observer; Coded by Leykoss)
- New Scene: Arona vs. Atugia Sexoff (Written by Gardeford; Coded by Squishy)
- New Scene: Byvernia Butt-Fucking (Written by BubbleLord; Coded by Squishy)
- New Busts: Pregnant Hretha, Pregnant Vari, Minotaur Border-Captain.
- Also plenty of bugfixes.
0.3.10 (August 10, 2020)
- New Companion: Arona!
- You can find Arona either on her throne or at the Frost Hound, depending on how you resolved her quest line. If you still have access to the Orc Camp, you’ll also have access to a second set for her (acquired from Rags). Both Sub!Arona and Dom!Arona are fully featured, with sleep-withs and equal amounts of sex scenes. Regardless of dominance, there are new scenes available from her throne in the orc camp. If you have Sub!Arona, you can work her up into Dom!Arona — NOT the other way around. You know what you wanted.
- New PC Pregnancy: Orcs! Arona can knock you up at any point, before or after joining your party. She has a special scene in the foothills if you’re pregnant and encounter her. You can also get knocked up from the Orc Lodge gangbang and from Vaush.
- New NPC Pregnancy: Arona’s Bodyguards. Any excuse to get off working, these orcs…
0.3.9 (August 3, 2020)
- New Event: KinuQuest! Take control of Kinu and protect your home from dastardly villains. Requires you to have done MetalQuest and have an adult Kinu raised up. *The event is entirely story; no sex. (Written by The Observer, coded by Leykoss)
- New Dream: Demon Cait! (Written by Doots, coded by Leykoss)
- You can now change your name by asking River to
distort time and space, altering everyone’s memoriesgo around asking people to use your new name.
0.3.8 (July 26, 2020)
- New(ish) NPC: River, the catboy bard. Can be found in the town square. He allows you to switch your character’s title, such as between Adventurer and Champion of Frost. (Written by TheObserver)
- New(ish) NPC: Hethia! You can now talk to (and of course, bone down with) Hethia, the elven druidess, after clearing the Winter City. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- New scenes for Brint/enne at the Frost Hound, wherein you oil your muscular cow up and get him/her to pose for your amusement. (Written by Wsan)
- You can now repeat Etheryn’s striptease scenes after doing them in the Winter City. (Coded by Leykoss)
- New off-hand catalysts added to Ivris’ shop, a new dress for gramma goblin, and changes to birth control medications.
- There’s a host of filters and sorting methods for powers now, thanks to Leykoss.
- You can now page-down text by pressing ` and there’s a Codex page with all the keybindings now. Thanks, Balak!
0.3.7 (public; July 16, 2020)
- New NPC: Rindo, a particularly crispy kitsune (Written by The Observer, coded by Leykoss)
- New NPC Pregnancy: Atani! (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Two new Imp night-time events! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- If you’re Berwyn’s sub, you can worship his cock, potentially several times in a row! (Written by B, coded by Squishy)
- Cait and Etheryn both have new talks about demons post-Winter City. Atani has new talks after Centaur Dungeon.
- New Busts: Rindo, Quin (Moira’s version!), Petplay Giant Pupper, Evelyn (updated, but still by Moira)
0.3.6 (July 13, 2020)
- New encounter: Byvernia, the bunny-girl ranger! Found in the Foothills. (Written by BubbleLord. Coded by Leykoss)
- You can now buy a buttplug from Gianna’s caravan, and use it on yourself. (Written by SomeKindofWizard. Coded by Leykoss)
- You can top Kasyrra (e.g. NOT take her dick when you sex her) during the Winter City post-fight sex. (Written by Wsan. Coded by Leykoss)
- Another follow-up event for the imp night encounter, which can now lead to pregnancy (as can the Frostwood combat encounter with imps!). (Written by Wsan. Coded by Leykoss)
0.3.5 (July 8, 2020)
- After delivering Ahmri to the marefolk village, you can now get a quest from her to save her people from the Corruption! Includes the usual assortment of new bosses, loot, and a new conversation battle. To access the dungeon, just bring Ahmri to the Marefolk Village and leave her in Atani’s care. The two of them will have some ideas on how to solve both their problems before long! (Principle writing by Gardeford. Contributions by SomeKindofWizard and Wsan as well!)
- After the dungeon, you can engage Atani in mareiage. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- We have a cute new custom cursor instead of the normal mouse cursor. You can disable it in the menu, if you dislike it.
- Critical bugfixes.
0.3.4 (June 24, 2020)
- You can now have sex with a certain divine trickster after he’s made an offer for your soul. You don’t need to have taken him up on it. (Written by The Observer, coded by Leykoss)
- New Night Event: Imp! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- New Event & Item to get the Kunoichi’s “armor.” (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Squishy)
- New TF: Plant, and the “Bushel Cock” — basically a writhing mass of tentacles that can fulfill any cock-size requirements. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- New Busts: Grettel and Horse Boi, Cait Variant by Nik!
0.3.3 (public; June 14, 2020)
- HOTFIX: Many bugfixes, including a birthing crash. Smite Evil has been nerfed, RIP 1000+ damage crits.
- You can now meet Elthara again after clearing the Winter City and have some fun! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leek)
- New Encounter in the Frostwood: a pet-play focused pup! (By HugsAlright, coded by Squishy)
- Takahiro ACTUALLY has a bunch of events around the arcology this time. (Written by BubbleLord)
- New Bust: Cat Harem (Pregnant) Clothed vers.
0.3.2 (June 10, 2020)
- Lusamine can now be sexed after you flirt with her a few times! (Written by BubbleLord)
- The manticore has a new scene for using wyvern venom. (Written by Strawberry_Tea, coded by Leykoss)
- A whole buttload of new tease attack text has been added. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- New Codex entry: Demons
- New sexual perk, gained from raw grotatos if you’re already a goblin and have a fertile puss.
- New Busts: Tamarind, Pregnant Cat Harem (nude only, for now!), Boomer
0.3.1 (June 3, 2020)
- New PC Pregnancy: Wyld Elf! Can be triggered by Elaril, Fritte, and the nameless horsecock’d elf boi. (Written by HugsAlright, coded by Leek)
- You can now knock up Vari! Also has special scenes in the forest while pregnant. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leek)
- You can now knock up the Harem Cats, along with several new scenes. (Written by William, coded by Leek)
- Clearing the Winter City now gives the perk “Champion's Resolve,” which increases your maximum Resolve. It should be retroactive on all saves that have already cleared the palace.
- Brint’s combat powers have been tweaked. Execute is now his encounter power and Frenzy is a 1st level perk. He’s gained the Rend power instead. (Changes are also applicable to Brienne, naturally.)
- Dual Wielding has been buffed a little. Rend and Dirty Trick cooldowns reduced by 1.
- New busts: Elthara (Combat), Drider Oracle, Keros, Cult Evangelist (all by Moira).
0.3.0 (May 29, 2020)
- You can now enter the Winter City, located in the north of the Frostwood. Within the city is the first plot-critical dungeon, the Palace of Ice. Enjoy!
- Prone Immunity now extends to Knockdown.
- New busts: everyone and everything in the Winter City.
0.2.49 (public; May 15, 2020)
- Kohaku has several new sex scenes! (Written by TheObserver)
- There’s a new option for streamlined combat text. Please report any bugs on the forum!
- Significant performance improvements have been made to all of the menus and such. Inventory, Journal, Shops, etc. This should be most noticeable on low-end systems and mobile platforms, and should use less battery on those as well. Please report any bugs to the forum if you encounter them!
- Plenty of other misc. bugfixes!
0.2.48 (May 12, 2020)
- The PC can now get knocked up with leothran kits in the male-cat gangbang scene! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- The Leothrans have a codex now, too (also written by Wsan). Has a cute easter egg at the bottom courtesy of Moira.
- Updated Brint/Brienne companion talks. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- The Harpy Wingleader has a new scene when she invades your bed at night. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Squishy)
- You can no longer get a manticore pussy-tail. It’s been replaced with a scorpion stinger. RIP.
0.2.47 (May 6, 2020)
- You can now become a Kitsune, with a little help from the Trickster God. Available after completing Nakano’s metal mission. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- If you’re an elf with a fertile puss, Hashat can now knock you up in a special encounter. (Written by SomeKindofWizard, coded by Leykoss)
- If you have big, milky titties you can now give the manticore girl a big milky titfuck! (Written by Strawberry Tea, coded by Leykoss)
0.2.46 (May 3, 2020)
- Hretha can be knocked up as part of any scene that ends with her taking a load in the puss, and all her scenes should account for her growing belly in various ways.
- For those of you not interested in breeding the orc, she’ll now take it up the butt.
- The tutorial’s been reworked slightly: the 2nd encounter has been changed, a couple new items are available, there’s a brief new scene with Cait, and all the generic enemies got debuffed so you miss way less often (RNG depending). Also, everyone in the tutorial aside from Cait has a new bust!
- You can go on a date with Brint! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- Hirrud Grune shows up at the minotaur gate camp after you beat his ass. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- Brienne now gives oral to vaginas. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- Sexual Stats now appear in the character sheet.
- A new “Holiday Events” toggle is in the menu, letting you disable them outright, leave them seasonal, or set it so they can proc at any time.
- New TFs: Titan Tea, Shortstack Stew (Written by Squirrelwagon, coded by Leykoss)
- New Busts: Generic Cultists, Master Tollus, Kasyrra (all by Moira)!
0.2.45 (April 24, 2020)
- The tooltip icons for status effects are now colored: red for negative, green for positive.
- There’s a new orc amazoness roaming the foothills after you beat the camp, taking the place of Arona’s encounter. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Brint now has a milking scene compatible with all genders, as long as you have milk-laden breasts. (Written by me, coded by Squishy)
- Brint, Brienne, and Quin can now sleep with you at night. More companions coming soon. (By Wsan and BubbleLord)
- A new talk with Sanders about the gods.
- There’s a new foursome with Miko, Mai, and Kiyoko when foxwife’s in your party. (By TheObserver)
0.2.44 (public; April 15, 2020)
- New scene: Cait can eat your pussy out, with a Will-tastic number of variations! (By William, coded by Leykoss)
- New Scene: Spoil Ryn like the princess she is (in bed). (By William, coded by Leykoss)
- You can now throw the drinking contest with Takahiro if you’d have won. (By BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- New Dream: If you’ve met the sleepy snake, a cat-snake might appear in your dreams… (By BubbleLord, coded by Squishy)
- New Bust: Jin-Jin
- Tweaks: The bust window is a little bigger now, and there a buttons to toggle the crosshair and map overlay.
0.2.43 (April 9, 2020)
- Berwyn can now knock the PC up! Need to be his sub first to get his breeding instincts going. Enjoy your pups! (By HugsAlright)
- If you lose to the Drider Queen or Hornet Bimbos, there’s a chance Cait can get herself egged up. Oh no! (By BuggleBord & Myself)
- A pair of new half-leothran babes can be found in Vari’s village, always up for some fun. (By SomeKindofWizard, coded by Leykoss)
- There’s a new shop UI for buying reagents.
- The Drider has gotten a nerf to her combat performance.
0.2.42 (April 1, 2020)
- You can now impregnate your beloved bovine beauty, Brienne! Thanks to her cursed transformation, she has a slightly-faster pregnancy speed than a normal minotaur, too. Comes with plenty of special scenes that you can’t get just by spamming rest at the inn. (Written by Wsan)
- Brint has a new rough dom (Brint on bottom) scenes after getting him some special gear… (Written by Wsan, coded by Squishy)
- There’s a randy new elf-boi in the Old Forest, ripe for fuckin’! (Written by HugsAlright, coded by Leykoss aka Leek aka Best Veggie)
- New TF: Leothran! Meooooow~ (By Wsan)
- New Busts: Pregnant Brienne (By Moira)
0.2.41 (March 23, 2020)
- You can recruit Kiyoko as a companion and take her with you on your adventures! 😀 (Written by The Observer)
- Kiyoko also has sets you can equip on her to change power sets! There’ll be an actual tutorial on this when CaitQuest gets done but TL;DR you can swap them out from the journal — they are NOT inventory items!
- New Kiyoko scenes, a new seasonal event, and actual marriage to your foxslut.
- We’ve got the first CGs in our in-built imagepack: Kiyoko Wedding and Kiyoko’s seasonal event.
0.2.40 (public; March 14, 2020)
- Spiderfolk TF has been expanded, and Spiderfolk is now recognized as a race.
- A Monk-ey was added to the Hawkethorne Gym. (By HugsAlright, coded by Leek)
- There is a new and very wide orc boy at the Orc Camp, post AronaQuest. (By SomeKindofWizard, coded by Squishy)
- A new kitsune with a penchant for liquor was added to the Kitsune Den post-quest. (By BubbleLord, coded by Leek)
- Nakano now gives a quest wherein you seek our fancy metal relics. (By TheObserver)
0.2.39 (February 24, 2020)
- After completing Lady Evergreen’s quest into the kitsune den, you can now peacefully interact with her asset-thieving daughter, Meira, including several new sex scenes. (By The Observer, coded by Leykoss)
- The Spiderfolk TF now grants a spider abdomen, along with some other minor text tweaks. (By BubbleLord)
- Viv has a new Services option and new items to sell. (By Balak, coded by Leykoss)
- Quin has had his Companion content beefed up with more sex, camp interactions, and CloisterQuest interactions, plus some new talks. (By BubbleLord)
0.2.38 (public; February 15, 2020)
- You can now knock Rags up during her post-date sex scenes! (Written by The Observer)
- Character portraits to appear in-line with their combat text to help pick out who’s doing what to whom in a fight!
0.2.37 (February 9, 2020)
- After freeing Kiyoko from her Astral prison, you can now find her in her home and fully interact with her — talk, sex, all the good stuff. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- Berwyn has a new scene for pitching him a prone bone! (Written by HugsAlright)
- Leorah now sells Pink and Blue eggs.
0.2.36 (February 4, 2020)
- Kinu now grows up into adulthood after freeing her and her mother from the Orb. There’s a lot of content to go along with it. (By TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- You can now get an extra storage chest from Senja Evergreen after finishing her mother’s quest. Beware: there’s a high cost! (By me, coded by Leykoss)
- After sex, you can now give Cait a smooch where the sun don’t shine. (By Skow, coded by Leykoss)
- You can encounter a drunk Hashat out in the wilderness and join her for a drink and a thighjob. Must have met her 5+ times before. (ditto)
0.2.35 (January 27, 2020)
- After the Cait/Ryn/Evelyn foursome, you can now sometimes find Cait chugging Ev’s cock. (By me, coded by Leykoss)
- New talk scenes added for Cait, Etheryn, and Lady Evergreen. Also a new talk is available with the Harem Cats while you’re searching for Liaden during the Hornet Hive quest. (By me, coded by Leykoss)
- New TF: Spiderfolk. (By BubbleLord, coded by Coolmn)
- You can now encounter Vari the Leothran in the Frostwood, and get taken back to her village for some fun. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- You can encounter a mysterious new drider in the Foothills. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- A new Sugo scene where he fucks your puss. (By BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- New Busts: Vari, Tanuki Witch
0.2.34 (public; January 13, 2020)
- Kiyoko can now be freed from her orb, after dealing with the Kitsune Den one way or another. Expect plenty more to come in the following weeks from her and her clan! (By The Observer). PLEASE NOTE: physical-world Kiyoko is pretty skeletal right now; you might want to hold off on doing this for a patch or two if you want to keep plowing your kitsune waifu 😛
- You can now talk to Komari and Nakano in the Kitsune Den. (also by The Observer)
- Hashat now has consistent standards between her loss scenes and ask-for-it scenes.
- New Busts: Cat Harem (Nude + New Clothed by Moira), Hashat (by ToonNik!), Adult Kinu in two versions, Cultist Reaver, Crazy Horse
0.2.33 (January 5, 2020)
- A new Hornet holidays event after you’ve cleared the dungeon, starring Azzy and the Alraune. (By SomeKindofWizard)
- A new holiday event with Quin!
- The Kitsune Den can now be re-entered, and three NPCs are within it: Miko, Mai, and a merchant named Kohaku. (all by The Observer)
- New Bust: Kohaku!
0.2.32 (public; December 16, 2019)
- New Companion: Quin the Taeleer Charmer. Recruited from the Frost Hound after rescuing him in Harvest Valley. Just wait about 5 days after asking if he needs help to start his Companion quest. He’s also our first lust-focused combat companion! (Written by BubbleLord and coded by Leykoss!)
- New PC Pregnancy: Taeleer! (Guess who fathers them!)
- New Busts: Quin (by DCLzexon), Kitsune Pack (by Moira)
0.2.31 (December 12, 2019)
- New Event: Brint & Brienne Christmas (by Wsan)
- Whenever you bad end, you are now presented with an option to retry from the last point where you had movement control.
- Evergreen can no longer get your butt pregnant (oops).
- Several soft-locking issues were resolved in the Kitsune Den.
- Various balance tweaks to new dungeon and powers.
- New Busts: Holiday Brint/Brienne, Hatsumomo
0.2.30 (December 11, 2019)
- New dungeon: Kitsune Den. Be prepared for a challenging boss rush and several new bad ends! (Written by TheObserver)
- A major balance sweep was done on items; many of them have changed slightly. This is in part because…
- We’ve changed how Damage Reduction (Armor/Ward/Focus) works; they now use a system of diminishing returns. 100 Armor is now 50% DR and it goes dramatically down from there. This should help us be a little less miserly with quest/dungeon rewards.
0.2.29 (December 6, 2019)
- You can now complete Etheryn’s companion quest, Royal Amnesty. After beating Atugia’s miniboss fight, bring Ryn back to Castle Hawkstone for a meeting with the baroness.
- While exploring any of the four regions outside Hawkethorne, you can find a wandering caravan with a mysterious mistress. (By SomeKindofWizard)
- Pupperidge Farms has a holiday event with feasting and fucking! (By SomeKindofWizard)
- New Busts: Whisper, Gianna, Baroness Carmen Reverra, Morwen
0.2.28 (December 3, 2019)
- The level cap has been raised to 5!
- All classes and companions now have 5th level perks as well as Ultimate abilities — inescapable powers so mighty that they can only be used once before you must rest!
- Critical Hits now gain scaling damage based on Cunning, and the base damage increase from Critical Hits has been increased across the board. Remember that wielding a shield makes you immune to critical hits~
- Evergreen now has MANY new scenes, courtesy of William and TheObserver. Like, a lot.
- Evergreen also has dialogue, and her pregnancy can be advanced to completion (+pregnant Evergreen bust).
- Pupperidge Farms has a new expansion with additional scenes and milking content. (by SomeKindofWizard)
0.2.27 (November 25, 2019)
- You can now interact with Azyrran and the Hornet Queen after clearing the Hornet Hive Dungeon. (By SomeKindofWizard)
- Sucking on the queen’s huge honey-laden bosoms can result in you becoming a bimbo! There are both temporary and permanent options.
- New Busts: Senja Evergreen, Pregnant Evergreen (not yet enabled)
0.2.26 (November 20, 2019)
- New NPC! Hatsumomo, a kitsune lumberjack, can now encountered in the Frostwood. She is buff and works hard, so maybe help her relax in a little hotspring somewhere…? (By SomeKindofWizard)
- New busts: Nareva and Kavi!
- Critical bugfix: the Hornet Queen will no longer crash your game on a certain sex scene.
0.2.25 (November 18, 2019)
- Azyrran, the Hive Knight, will ask you to accompany her to help redeem her corrupted hive. Requires 5 Trust, gained by succeeding Challenges without sex or by Cuddlefucking her. Includes bosses and new bad ends written by myself, BubbleLord, SomeKindofWizard, and B! Currently the dungeon itself can be completed; repeat interactions with the queen are coming soon (already written), and curing bimbosis will be a little later.
- Evelyn has been reintroduced! You can encounter her in the Inn Guests section after waiting for a week after her initial scene. Evelyn is a human shemale that delights in being in charge in the bedroom, and all but 1-2 of her scenes have her dominating the player character. She has a bunch of randomly rotating scenes, and unique virginity loss variants for the player that wants to offer her those. (By Wsan)
- Brienne can get a cowbell now! Talk to her about it so the cow can get extra moo!
- Busts for all the hornets in the dungeon + your human helper, all by Moira!
0.2.24 (public; November 12, 2019)
- You can meet a renegade memeber of Tollus’s cult in Harvest Valley, and including a fight and some new lore. (By BubbleLord)
- Brint’s trap-exclusive anal scenes now have shemale variants. He has a new scene exclusively for lactating shemales. (by Savin)
- There’s new voyeur scene where you can watch a Marefolk Shaman get railed by her treant. (by Serrated Seat)
- New Busts: Morwen, Janeen, Vaush, Centaur Marauders.
0.2.23 (November 4, 2019)
- New encounter in the Old Forest: Viviane the Enchantress. (Written by Balak, with some sex scenes by Skow as well!)
- New encounter in the Frostwood: the Kitsunes! An extremely large encounter with a variety of possible enemies and scene options (By TheObserver)
- New encounter in the Frostwood: Imps! Repeatable encounters with the imps; currently very light on content. (Edited from their Kas-Fight version by ShadeFalcon)
- New option during Orc Quest: have Cait blow Pavo so you can get the disguises. Cait’s gotta pull her weight too! (By Balak)
- New feature: you can change your active party members from any Waystone Idol once you unlock the ability to fast-travel! Includes a sweet new animation for rotating through the roster.
- New feature: keybindings now appear on the button dock. Can turn on/off from the options menu.
- New bust: Salamander Siblings, Viv, and Gloria
- New Codices: Boreal Elf, Tanuki
0.2.22 (public; October 28, 2019)
- New seasonal dream: Demon Brienne (by Wsan)
- New normal dream: Return of the Mander Siblings (if you have the serpent locket) (by me)
- New seasonal event: Cait Tentacle Grape (by me). Triggers if you’ve lost your anal/vaginal virginity, have brought Cait to Evergreen, and sleep in the Frosthound.
- New seasonal event: Friendly, pure, and definitely not a demon witch encountered in the forest (by SomeKindofWizard)
- New scenes: Double BJ scene with Ryn and Boomer if you’ve talked to Boomer with Cait ; Cait/Sugo lewd makeouts if you’ve helped Sugo (by BubbleLord)
- New bust: Demon Brienne, Lusina
0.2.21 (October 21, 2019)
- New Enemy: Goblin Cultist! Encountered in northern Harvest Valley. (By TheObserver)
- New NPC: Janeen, located at the field in the gym. I didn’t read this but I assume it’s fine. (By BubbleLord)
- Many bugfixes and such.
0.2.20 (public; October 14, 2019)
- New NPC: Ragnild, the orc blacksmith. Replaces Pavo at the camp after making Arona the chieftain. You can buy new items from her and, if you didn’t rape Infrith, date her. (By TheObserver)
- New Berwyn/Cait Threesome. (By HugsAlright) Find Cait in Berry’s room to trigger it.
- New TF: Lycanthorn. It’s like a Lupine TF, but more corrupt! 😀 Found by exploring the forest. (By Balak)
0.2.19 (October 7, 2019)
- New Enemy: the Drider Queen, located in the Frostwood. (By BubbleLord)
- New PC Pregnancy: Drider Eggs! (Also by Bubbles)
- A new dream by Questy! Requires you to have fucked Kas and tell Cait about it (talk was not tracked until now; assumption is yes on old saves). Coded by new friend Leykoss.
- New busts: Zuzaan and the Drider Queen.
0.2.18 (October 1, 2019)
- New Enemy: The Tanuki Witch! One of Evergreen’s knotty daughters wants a piece of you — maybe a little more literally than you’d like! (By The Observer)
- New NPC: Senja, one of Evergreen’s loyal and devoted daughters, wants to sell you TFs. Several items were moved from Kavi to her shop.
- You can now view your accumulated Perks through the character sheet tab of the journal.
- You can now view character sheets in combat, for friend and foe alike. Using Sense on enemies will reveal more details on their sheets!
- Brint has received some buffs to help him hit more in combat.
- New Busts: Shar, Anna, and Azyrran.
0.2.17 (September 25, 2019)
- You can now give Etheryn purple eggs and melon-infused Bovum Sherry, if you’re the kind of player that likes big butts (and/or boobs) and cannot lie.
- Busts for TF’d Etheryn
- Oh god so many bugfixes. Most notably Evergreen Pregnancy won’t crash your game. Mea Culpa.
0.2.16 (September 24, 2019)
- A new region of the world, the Frostwood, has opened up beyond the Alraune’s garden.
- New NPC: Lady Evergreen, a tanuki witch who loves nothing more than knocking you up or being knocked up!
- A new quest, given by Evergreen, which allows you to unlock the Waystone Idols across Savarra and start fast-traveling.
- New PC Pregnancy: Tanuki!
- New Enemy Encounter: Kurako, a vexing vixen by William! Has a bust by Moira as well!
- Quest Update: Cat Call, one step closer to Cait’s first expansion. Bring the kitty to Evergreen, and maybe let the witch fuck her insensate if that’s your thing.
- The Sleepy Snake has been moved into the Frostwood.
0.2.15 (public; September 15, 2019)
- Atani, the new chieftain of the Marefolk, has been added. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New Items: Double Pepper and Knotty Pepper, found at and around Pupperidge Farm. You can guess what they do.
0.2.14 (September 10, 2019)
- A new event can occur at the Warrior’s Lodge in the orcish warcamp, after making Arona the chieftain. (By BubbleLord)
- New TFs: Wyld Wine and Belharan Stew. Become the elf you always wanted to be, or get a wyld mark of your very own (By Drake and Balak)
0.2.13 (September 2, 2019)
- A new event has been added in the eastern Old Forest, gated behind a tough high-level fight against a frost giant. As part of this event, you can engage in a new conversation battle and/or learn a couple of new powers… and from those powers comes the opportunity to learn a bunch of other new powers. Experiment and see what you can learn! (Event by me, conversation battle by Tobs. There’ll be future developments if you do the optional conversation encounter.)
- Several new Brint & Brienne scenes, courtesy of Wsan and community member Florgenstow
0.2.12 (August 26, 2019)
- Azyrran, the Hive Knight, as been added to the Old Forest just outside of the Corrupted Garden. Unlike most of her vesparan sisters, she hasn’t been too terribly tainted by the spreading corruption… but she’s still a big, horny hornet in need of some love. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Brother Sanders offers a new quest that leads you to Harvest Valley searching for a religion relic to upgrade the town church. (Written by The Observer)
- Hornet Honey can now be gotten from Azyrran and the hornet enemies in the forest. It’s a small resolve heal + Focus booster.
- When at camp or in the Frost Hound, you can now masturbate. Y’all have had a perfectly good catgirl this whole time but I guess you wanted options or something I dunno.
- Speaking of which, Cait now has a blowjob scene (courtesy of BubbleLord).
0.2.11 (August 21, 2019)
- New enemy: Hashat the Marefolk Spellhammer! Encountered in South Harvest Valley, this magical pony is anything but little — but she is particularly friendly towards elven ladies. (Written by SomeKindofWizard and Kinathis)
- New event: you can acquire a special ring from an event in town, accessible after having viewed at least 5 dreams. (Written by Runingman69 and Wsan)
- New NPC: Kavi the Northern Minotauress, found in Marefolk Village. (by Gardeford)
- Shiny new logos done by Buntcake. She completely blew me away with the new hotness!
0.2.10 (public; August 11, 2019)
- New sex scenes: Brienne x Cait Milk Bath and a scene for Magna (both written by TheObserver)
- New talk options for Brint and Brienne, new Cait talk options.
- New busts: Nelia and the Jarl.
- Quality of Life Feature: Unique items are now marked as such, and trying to discard them brings up a prompt to confirm.
- Assorted bugfixes~
0.2.9 (August 4, 2019)
- A new but optional female companion is available! Find the hidden cave in South Harvest Valley while Brint is in your party and pay attention to the quest. You might want to keep a save before you go in there! (written by Wsan)
- June, a femboi lupine seeking massive gains (of your cummies) has been added to the gym. (Also written by Wsan. Man hiring that guy was a good idea, good job me. Also, coded by Coolmn.)
- You can get an extra chunk of storage out of the Ruined Wayfort after the alraune boss.
Up next: I’m finishing off the last bits and pieces of my salamander-centric project before moving on to the next stage of CaitQuest and the first stages of the Frostwood, our next area. Some more marefolk-related fun and the Harvest Valley centaur dungeon are getting wrapped up — there should be something horsey for next patch, though the quest will take a bit longer! Also, Balak’s coding a small Pupperidge Farm xpak for milking yourself and some other fun, so milky Champs have some relief headed your way too.
We’re actually running a little short on finished content at the moment, so if you happen to have an itch for writing, consider heading over to the forums to check out [submission guidelines!] new enemy encounters, sex scenes for existing NPCs, and sexy happenings in the wilderness are relatively easy ways to ease yourself into things.
0.2.8 (July 21, 2019)
- There’s a new quest and dungeon, accessible at level 3+ and after having rescued Garret from the logging camp. Pick it up from Garth, find River at the Frost Hound, and then again in the southern Foothills to get access to the dungeon. This one’s a combat challenge; don’t expect any new sex scenes in here for reasons that should become abundantly clear. (Written by TheObserver!)
- You can now save/load file on android, and android versions older than 5.0 can no longer install the game (because it didn’t work anyway). Some other very old versions of android can still install the game, but the UI will still be all fucked up. Game’s still playable, but we really don’t recommend it.
0.2.7 (public; July 15, 2019)
- New Location: Marefolk Village. Located in South Harvest, this small tribal village is home to the more peaceful female marefolk.
- New NPC: Zuzaan the Marefolk Mage Smith (by Gardeford).
- New Feature: Visually Impaired Mode. Significantly improves the game’s accessibility for those with visual impairments, especially regarding tooltips and graphical puzzles (like Kiyoko’s door). Big ups to Drake for taking the initiative to make this happen <3.
- On mobile, you can hold on buttons to read the tooltips.
- New bust: Atugia!
0.2.6 (July 7, 2019)
- New NPC in Hawkethorne: Nelia the Clothier. Also many new clothes.
- Bust viewer options.
- Data screen adjustment to help deal with corrupted saves.
- New taur-centric dream with two versions.
0.2.5 (June 30, 2019)
- New Enemy in Havest Valley: Marefolk males, aka Crazy Horses. While male marefolk are normally lustful brutes, the local corruption has only made them bigger and hungrier… (By Questy)
- New sometimes-guest at the Frost Hound: Lusamine, the wyld elven gossip-monger. (By Bubble)
- New location in Hawkethorne: the gym! Written by Wsan, and coded by new friend Coolmn!
- Hretha can be approached again at the orc camp. If you didn’t rape Infrith, anyway.
- Brint has new scenes for trap PCs. (By Wsan)
- New TF: Mothfolk
- New Codex: Slimes, Sheepfolk
0.2.4 (June 23, 2019)
- There’s a new combat encounter found in Hawkestone Castle — just keep going up the trail from the temple from the tutorial and check around the castle courtyard. Also your first chance to meet Baroness Carmen Revarra, a rather important future NPC. (By Gardeford)
- Etheryn has three new sex scenes (including an oral scene by William) as well as an option to give her what she really deserves — some nice hugs and cuddles.
- Berwyn also has a new cuddles scene. (By HugsAlright) (Coded by sniperwolfortiz)
- New Codex: Wyld Elves
- New Busts: Gnolls, Manticore Girl, Lupine Scout, and the Lupine Warrior.
0.2.3 (public; June 17, 2019)
- Hotfix: An issue causing a lot of scenes to crash has been fixed. If you downloaded a build already you’ll need to re-download.
- Several new consumable items have been added, including small heals and weapon buffs. You can find most of them as new drops on enemies; trail rations are sold by Leorah and the Minotaur Guards. Each of the bosses (The Alraune, Matiha, and Chief Argoth) also has a new, much more powerful consumable drop.
- You can now interact with the Alraune Herald again in the corrupted grove, assuming you dominated her mother rather than executing her. (By BubbleLord)
- Garth will now give you a talking-to if you’ve been fooling around with his baby girl.
- New Ranged Power: Arcane Shot. Sold by Leorah.
- New Kiyoko-focused Dream. (written by The Observer)
- New TF: Tanuki. Complete with perks for expanding balls and, with high Corruption, cum cascades.
- New Busts: Marefolk Shaman, her Treant, and Slimes
- New Illustration: Character Cards. Explains what each of the bars/icons are. Found in the mechanics Codex.
0.2.2 (June 10, 2019)
- New Location in Harvest Valley: Pupperidge Farm. Staffed by a pair of futa wolf-girls and their buxom dairy cow-girls! (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Taking Ovilixer while a member of an egg-laying race (just harpies, right now) can grant you a new sexual perk: Oviparous. With this perk, you can begin spontaneously generating colored eggs every couple weeks, just as if you’d consumed an elixir. The perk is suppressed while not a member of those races.
- There’s a new dream associated with having the perk.
- Two new misc. scenes: Cait getting gangbanged by the mercs on a combat loss, and a Dark Knight-personality PC giving the male lupine scout a footjob.
- Also a bunch of other new dreams (thanks Balak for coding all that)!
- The Foothills has been zoned, so you’ll find different encounter tables in different parts of the region. Should make it easier to find what you want (at least a little bit) in a crowded area.
- Leorah now sells new Level 4 archery powers.
- Unlocking Codex entries is now retroactive for older saves.
- Benny’s bust is in.
- You can re-enter the Orc Camp after Arona’s quest, but there’s currently no content hooked up there yet. Soon: a new orc blacksmith and repeatable sex scenes with Arona’s sister.
0.2.1 (June 2, 2019)
- The Codex tab is now unlocked in the Journal. We’ve added a bunch of new codices as well, about ~20 by my count. You unlock codex entries for races by meeting NPCs of that race; certain dialogue options can unlock Lore codices, and story/character progression unlocks mechanical ones. Unlocking entries is currently not retroactive for existing characters.
- Ninian the Pixie twink can now be encountered in the Old Forest (written by BubbleLord).
0.2.0 (May 28, 2019)
- The sidequest Right of Conquest can now be finished. You need to either win or lose to Arona several times in succession, which will cause her to ask for your help in dealing with her brother. The quest includes a new dungeon, with all the bosses, bad ends, and new scenes you’d expect. Balanced for Level 4 parties.
- Please Note: The follow-up for the quest (recruiting Arona, visiting her sister, etc.) isn’t implemented yet. It’ll be a bit before you can go back into the camp after you finish the quest, so get anything from the shop that you want.
- Brint can now impregnate the PC (written by Wsan).
- Goblin TF has been added (written by BubbleLord).
- Usual assortment of bugfixes.
0.1.23 (May 18, 2019)
- The PC can now be knocked up by Garret and the Lupine Scout. Garret has special reactions to being a daddy. (By The Observer)
- Kinu has a new scene (also by Observer).
- Shar has a new story, and her Appearance screen is active.
- Evelyn’s crippling parser issues have been resolved. Enjoy at your leisure.
- Blue Egg + Sweet Cream now stops lactation properly.
0.1.22 (public; May 14, 2019)
- Shar the Harpy has been added to the northern Foothills. She needs your help finding a wizard who can help with her messed up wings! (Written by myself and Observer)
- There’s a new dream starring Kasyrra. It may or may not really be a dream… You can unlock it after defeating the Alraune.
- Evelyn, a hung inn guest, can be encountered via voyeurism around at the Frost Hound. She can be found after defeating the Alraune, from Day 10 onward. (Written by Wsan)
- New Pregnancy Speed options: you can toggle between “realistic” pregnancy speeds, or much faster speeds more in-line with CoC1. The faster speed setting is currently the default, though the game world operates on realistic logic (eg. the lupine codex will say their pregnancy lasts for 6 months, instead of a few weeks).
0.1.21 (May 6, 2019)
- Level 4 is now unlocked, along with a new tier of powers. They are vastly stronger than existing powers, so prepare to overwhelm everything currently in-game.
- Most existing powers have had their tooltips condensed. Several have had their effects reworked and rebalanced. Stances now all have small on-activate effects, like minor damage-dealing or providing a shield.
- Shield HP is a unified mechanic now, including a glowing health bar covering your normal bar.
- Salamander TF has been added to Ivris’s shop (written by SoAndSo).
- Kiyoko has a new seasonal event for Mayternity.
- Many new dreams have been added, thanks to Balak’s efforts.
0.1.20 (May 2, 2019)
- Catfolk and Lupines now experience Heat. Orcs experience rut. During these periods, your character will be much hornier — and more fertile/virile — than usual.
- Ivris now sells birth control for both genders, which can also suppress heat and rut.
- You can now find the Lupine TF in Ivris’s shop.
- You can now acquire Ovilixer from the Foothills. Drinking it will make your character produce colored eggs, or advance an existing pregnancy. You might be in for a surprise if you get your pussy full of cum while eggnant.
- The drop rates for non-golden eggs have been increased.
0.1.19 (April 28, 2019)
- You can now access South Harvest Valley by fording the river; there’s a special fight that occurs when you attempt to cross one way or the other. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Slimes can now be found in the south-eastern portions of the valley, near the lake. (Written by BubbleLord)
- Gnolls can now be fought throughout South Harvest. (Written by TheObserver)
- Lusina the Moth-girl is now exclusive to South Harvest.
- New Brint talk scenes. (Written by Wsan)
- You can now be Garret’s submissive bitch if you meet his specific requirements. (Written by TheObserver) A lupine TF will be coming shortly, for those interested~
- Edit: Hotfix is out to help with birth scenes crashing the game, and allows you to ford the river back north even if you lose against the cultists.
0.1.18 (April 22, 2019)
- A new enemy is encountered in Harvest Valley — the Moth Girl Thief!
- Garret can now be challenged to drinking contests (by Tobs)
- Kas has a new victory option in her 2nd encounter for giving her a blowjob. Don’t get TOO overzealous in worshiping her…
- Combat code refactor is in. Please direct bugs to the bug report section.
0.1.17 (public; April 15, 2019)
- Ahmri, daughter of the centaur chieftain, can be rescued in Harvest Valley. You’ll need to encounter the centaur packleader three times before you can encounter her (written by Gardeford).
- Berwyn has a couple new sex scenes by Hugs! You need to have buttfucked him once (in this patch, not earlier) to access one of them.
- Kiyoko has a new random scene if she has 4+ kits and you have a meal with her.
- A new dream featuring a centaur and a wyld elf. You’ll need to have lost vaginal or anal virginity, fucked Sugo, and met Ivris. Thanks to Bubble!
- Garret’s titjob scene no longer accidentally leads to vaginal sex. You gotta go to that scene on your own now 😛
0.1.16 (April 11, 2019)
- New racial code should accurately figure out what you are in the Appearance screen after you TF from your starting race. If it can’t, congratulations, a chimera is you.
- Garret now has sex scenes in the Frost Hound! There’s still more to be added after this, including some pretty intense submissive content if you like being a big wolfboy’s bottom bitch. (Written by Observer) Edit: Apparently I need to stress this ahead of time, but Garret’s scenes are m/f only.
- Vaush the orcish shaman can now be encountered in the Foothills (written by Questy).
- New TF: Gnoll (written by Freed)
- New Busts: Hethia, Garret, and the Warg from GarretQuest.
0.1.15 (public; March 30, 2019)
- There’s a new event in the Old Forest with a trio of not-quite-lupines. Found as a random encounter this week only! Beware: your anal virginity is in peril on this adventure!
- Garret has new Frost Hound talk scenes.
- New busts: Cat Harem and the strange pups. Also a special Silly Mode version of the harem.
- New Combat Flow: You can now toggle between Player, Manual, or Auto in the options menu or during combat. Lets you switch between just controlling the PC, the whole party, or nobody!
- New Feature: Initiative Tracker. There’s a bar at the top of the combat window showing who goes in what order. May be helpful now that you can control the whole team.
0.1.14 (March 26, 2019)
- Combat Update 2.0 is implemented. God helps us.
- You can now choose auto-battle or direct control of companions. There’s an option to make manual control default.
- The combat button tray has been revamped. Your At-Will power is now on the main button row. All the “You Lose” buttons are now on the bottom.
- New Enemy: Centaur Marauders (by Wsan).
- New Enemy: Lupine Scouts (by Balak).
- You can crawl under the Frost Hound tables to suck Brint off. Plus another regular sex scene focused on oral… (also by Wsan)
- New bust: Hirrud Grune, who’s much more handsome than I envisioned.
- There’s a PC Download version of this patch. Should be with all future patches as well.
0.1.13 (public; March 17, 2019)
- The next area, Harvest Valley, is now accessible from Hawkethorne’s south gates. A couple more tiles have been added to the village, including said gate. Only the first half the new area is currently accessible.
- A marefolk shaman (enemy encounter) has been added to Harvest Valley (By TheObserver).
- Jen of the Marked Mercs is now found in the Foothills (By BubbleLord).
- Garth now gives a quest to find his dumbass son Garret. By TheObserver. I’m a big fan of this quest and its events, especially the first “Conversation Battle” you can have with the antagonist. Taking Etheryn with you might shed some additional lore on the matter.
- 2 new Kinu events (By TheObserver).
- Sexy statue busts added, both in physical and dream form.
0.1.12 (March 10, 2019)
- A new enemy, a particularly smug manticore, can now be found in the Foothills (written by SomeKindofWizard).
- The manticore also has a TF item she can drop. Please Note: There’s no scenes yet for using a pussy-tail. We’ll fix that soon.
- New busts added: Kinu, the Kitsune bandits, and the Goddess Statue.
0.1.11 (March 4, 2019)
- Cait can be given Sweet Cream-infused Bovum Sherry to get big, milky tits. This also unlocks her lactation scenes.
- New talk scenes for Cait and Garth!
- Leorah has new repeatable sex scenes (by Tobs)
- You can fuck Brint’s bootyhole once he reaches level 3 (Written/coded by Wsan)
- You can also sic Brint on Arona when you beat her (Written/coded by Wsan)
- New dream added for PCs who’ve lost their anal or vaginal virginity (by BubbleLord)
- New TFs added for the Taeleer (monstergirl bunnies) and sheepfolk (both by BubbleLord)
- Harrick’s bust is in now. Skree!
- You can now re-allocate your Attribute points from any of the three trainers in town
- Also you can change your class from said trainers: Garth teaches Warrior and Thief; Brother Sanders teaches White Mage, and Ivris teaches Black Mage and Charmer
- The text jumping around on new screens has been fixed. Plus other assorted bug fixes
0.1.10 (February 25, 2019)
- Hirrud Grune appears in the Frost Hound after the Alraune is defeated, offering a new quest. Written by myself!
- Some new scenes at the frost hound, unlocked after said quest, are also available. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s a new witch’s outfit that can be found while wandering the forest. You must be at least level 2 to find it. Careful about putting it on~ (Also written by SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s also a new dream associated with this outfit… (Written by Balak himself)
- Busts have been added for the Wyld Elf troupe!
- Eryka’s nude bust made it in, too!
0.1.9 (public; February 18, 2019)
- Etheryn has been added as a recruitable companion, a Thief with a summonable familiar and a little white magic in her repertoire. She can be found in the crumbling Wayfort beyond the Alraune’s dungeon, or if you’ve already done that event, she’ll be found yelling at the walls of Castle Hawkstone, just past the end of the tutorial dungeon. She’s a little light on content for now, but I really wanted to get something in for her. More to come soon!
- The Minotaur Boarder Guard have been added outside the Gates of Thollun in the Foothills. They guard the way into a mid-game area (TBA), but also sell the Minotaur and Cowgirl TF item.
- The Minotaur and Cowgirl TF items are now available from said martial minos (by BubbleLord and Questy).
- More Kinu stuff, by Tobs and coded by Balak. You can interact with your fox-daughter and make important decisions as to her upbringing. Hasn’t been tested properly, be warned!
- Busts for Berry’s Mistress, her summoned Shadows, and the Sleepy Snake are now enabled.
0.1.8 (February 11, 2019)
- Status effects now have detailed tooltips.
- Key items and alchemical reagents are now viewable from the inventory.
- The Wyld Elf Troupe, a friendly-faced combat encounter, has been added to the forest. Thanks Gardeford for writing them!
0.1.7 (February 3, 2019)
- A bunch of new interaction content for Kinu, Kiyoko’s first child, has been added. By Tobs.
- You can now find the Foothills’ resident wyvern girl protecting her eggs if you knock her up. You can choose to take them back to Gwyn and the nursery or leave them with their mother.
- Sugo has a small quest you can do for him to unlock a new scene and some pretty princess pony dressup. Thanks to BubbleLord as always.
- You can now rewind scenes, just like in TiTS. The arrows above the Journal/Data/Options button let you go back and forth again. The current buffer is 5 pages.
- Edit: Also another Sugo scene. Also questlog history.
0.1.6 (January 27, 2019)
- A group of kitsune bandits now inhabit the Old Forest; they can only be encountered if the Alraune hasn’t been defeated yet. Written by Tobs.
- A storage chest has been added to the Frost Hound for your use. It starts with 10 slots, but more will become accessible shortly.
- You can now buy an Alchemist’s Kit from Ivris’s shop, which allows you to craft TF potions at any camp you create.
- The Sense command now gives you a cool table of results. Let us know you like this change!
- Eryka’s bust is in.
- Edit: The Arctic Fox TF item was also added, thanks to Balak.
0.1.5 (January 21, 2019)
- Gwyn and the Nursery are now accessible from the Frost Hound. There’s a boatload of content in there for stowing your kids and stuffin’ the MILFdoge. All written by TheObserver.
- A mysterious divine fountain can now be found in the forest, written by SomeKindofWizard.
- The half-lupine summoner in the Foothills now offers a quest that can lead to his recruitment, thanks to HugsAlright.
- You can now surrender during a fight to go straight to loss scenes.
0.1.4 (public; January 13, 2019)
- Eryka, a tainted paladin, has been added to the Old Forest. She’s written by Franks. Her bust will be ready for next patch.
- Also new to the northern Foothills: a pair of sexy statues prime for some fine art appreciation, written by B!
- A [Threesome] option has been added to Brint’s sex menu if you want to bring Cait in on things, courtesy of Wsan.
- The Hornets can now impregnate your butthole with eggs. Includes honey lactation.
- The Brute Beet, our orc TF, is now in as well. Brought up to spec by GothPastel.
0.1.3 (January 5, 2019)
- New enemy in the Old Forest: bimbofied hornet-girls looking for somewhere to lay their eggs.
- New character content for Leorah, the survival shop owner. Bring her some wyvern venom and you’ll get to see her wild side… Both Leorah and the Hornets are courtesy of the The Observer.
- Leorah can teach you new archery-themed powers.
- Weapon restrictions have also been implemented properly now: certain powers demand melee or ranged weapons, though thrown weapons like the dagger or francesca work for either.
- New NPC: the sleepy snake, by Wsan. She’s meant for a further-in zone, but she’s currently accessible from the space where you trigger Kasyrra’s second encounter. She’s repeatable and has a chunk of unique content with your companions.
- There’s a new Kiyoko scene if you’ve had 4+ kids wth her, she’s pretty preggo, and you ask her for a massage!
0.1.2 (December 30, 2018)
- If you get your vagina fucked by the Alraune or her Effigies, you’ll potentially become pregnant. If the seeds are fertilized, you’ll be able to take them for later after birth.
- Kasyrra herself can knock you up in her second encounter, as well. Her pregnancy path is very quick, but much more involved. Big ups to Wsan for writing it!
- Milking wyverns of their venom now rewards you with a Libido-boosting item, Wyvern Venom. It’s basically lust drafts, and can be thrown at people in combat. Speaking of which…
- New feature: combat consumables! You can use fertilized Alraune Seeds and Wyvern Venom during combat, and you can switch weapons as well. Wyvern venom acts as a lust grenade, while Alraune Seeds summon effigies. Note that you only have one summon slot, so if you have the Summon Fire Spirit power, you can only use one at a time.
- Kiyoko can also be summoned via her amulet, after some relationship growth. Wearing her amulet grants access to a special Encounter power that allows you to conjure up your faithful fox — you need to wear it to both gain and use the power.
0.1.1 (December 22, 2018)
- Five new transformation items have been added: eggs! The new eggs will allow you to become a futa, get quad nipples, plump up your balls and invert your nipples, and much more — everything you could ever want from a breakfast food. Golden eggs will even turn you into a harpy. Bawk! All the eggs can be found in the Foothills.
- New sexual perk (bubble butts) and balls flag (trap pouch). Both obtainable from eggs.
- The Wyvern girl has gotten a buff, giving her the same multiple actions/round as the Alraune. This should make it so solo enemies like her can actually put up a fight!
- Many fixes as usual. Most importantly, a bug regarding Kiyoko’s amulet acquisition was cleared up for people who chose “Neutral” responses to the temple mural.
0.1.0 (public; December 16, 2018)
- The Alraune can be approached again after you defeat her (and choose not to kill her), offering her body up to her new master (or mistress). Her repeat scenes were written by SomeKindofWizard.
- The Alraune can also be impregnated once a day to produce a seed. They don’t do anything *yet* but soon…
- You can journey beyond the bridge in the Corrupted Garden to explore a ruined wayfort on the river, and beyond it, encounter a familiar demonic foe. This encounter was written by myself, and I hope you enjoy your horsecocks 🙂
- You can also meet, though not presently recruit (or meat), the boreal elf ranger Etheryn — our next companion.
- Flight is now a Stance-type ability, meaning that prones and stuns interrupt it.
0.0.31 (December 9, 2018)
- Kiyoko. SO MUCH KIYOKO. She can be fucked, knocked up, visited, the whole nine yards.
- You can meet your eldest kit, Kinu, as well. She’ll have a lot more content later on, but is fairly limited right now.
- Edit: Hotfix is now live with several bug fixes. Thanks to everyone who’s been reporting them!
0.0.30 (December 5, 2018)
- The Corrupted Garden has been added to the northern forest. When you enter it, you’ll be confronted by the Effigy Herald and then the Alraune. The Alraune’s bad end was written by Wsan. Victory scenes by SomeKindofWizard.
0.0.29 (December 3, 2018)
- There’s a new dungeon in the eastern reach of the Old Forest, and within it is a strange amulet protected by several puzzles.
- If you sleep with that amulet on, you might meet a foxy new friend. Note that her actual sex content isn’t in quite yet, but you can certainly get to know your future fox-wife.
- Cloud based saving is working as intended. Save on one device, pick up on another. This is all tied to your backer account and will remain a backers-only feature.
- Cait has a new scene for her lovers wherein you get some real sexual healing.
- The Catfolk TF item and the Human TF item are both in now.
- You can now drop items from your inventory.
- You can now drop your minotaur friend off at the tavern and re-recruit him.
- So many bugfixes and refactors. Lots of code under the hood has been changed. Please report all bugs on the forum <3
0.0.28 (public; November 9, 2018)
- An equine boy-toy has been added to the forest. He gives free rides when you take him back to town! Written by BubbleLord.
- The Obscured condition was broken. It’s fixed now: grants +10% Evasion and all powers that currently grant it reduce your current Threat by half.
- The game can now display multiple busts in the pane at once, because…
- If you’ve got Brint in the party, you’ve fucked him, and then you approach Sugo, you’re in for a special treat…
- The usual bevy of bugfixes and typo corrections!
0.0.27 (public; October 31, 2018)
- Alraune Effigies can now be encountered in the Old Forest. They’re a low-level mob that should point you towards an upcoming boss…
- If you go to sleep, there’s a chance you’ll trigger a bewitching dream (by Balak Knightfang)!
- There’s an options menu now! You can turn on Silly Mode, adjust font size, and all sorts of fun stuff.
- The save/load menu has been rebuilt to be less obtuse.
- Planty of bugfixes and typo corrections. <3
0.0.26 (public; October 14, 2018)
- There is a new fight in the Old Forest: wolves! Actual, non-sexable wolves, not lupines. Don’t mind their icons — those are temporary. The wolves are level 1 mooks, and should be easy grinding if you’re having trouble with the Foothills. More level 1 content to come as we move our focus towards the Old Forest.
- New power card assets are in place and lookin’ swank. The map “crosshair” has been updated with a new asset as well.
- Each class now has an icon used on its cards, and used in place of your portrait if you don’t upload one of your own.
- Brint (our new companion, found in old forest) from last patch forgot his pants on the way out the door. He has an armor set now.
0.0.25 (public; October 11, 2018)
- The Old Forest has been added to the game, accessible via Hawkethorne’s north gate. It currently has no encounters, except…
- Brint, a minotaur warrior, has been added to the game. You can find him just outside town in the Old Forest and ask him to join your party! He comes with the expected batch of new sex scenes, including something very special for traps looking to get plowed!
- The way exploration works has been revamped: you now unlock paths between map locations by exploring, and travelling between them takes 30-45 minutes per space.
- Several random, non-combat events have been added to the encounter tables when you don’t bump into enemies.
- Harpies got nerfed; you should never face more than one Enforcer per encounter now.
- Various and sundry bugfixes.
- Update (10/12/18): Build with a bevy of bugfixes is out (including shop bugs, gender preference, and Brint no longer breaks your legs). Same version number.
Release Date: September 23, 2018
- You can now visit trainers to learn powers! All five classes’ powers are available no matter what your current class, you just need to be high enough level to learn it. Ivris (Black Mage, Charmer), Sanders (White Mage), and Garth (Warrior, Thief) are the trainers in town. You might want to pick up Heal if you’re having a tough time; having that extra bit of healing has helped me in playtesting.
- You can change out your equipped powers in the Journal. You have one At-Will, two Recharge, and one Encounter slot to fill. You can also unequip powers and leave slots empty if you so desire.
Release Date: September 15, 2018
- There is a transformation item, added to test out the system behind TFing. You can buy Fox Berries from Ivris; they turn you into a fox.
- There’s an alchemy system you can use to refine TF items. Mix an ingredient and a TF item together, and you can decide what part of your body it targets (if an applicable TF is part of the time). Ivris’s shop has an alchemy bench.
- Some shop fixes for multistack items.
- Many bugfixes and parser upgrades to make all that shit work.
Release Date: August 28, 2018
- The game should work better in Firefox!
- Proper gender selection icons are available in Appearance.
- More stats added to the Character Sheet.
- Various text fixes.
Release Date: August 26, 2018
- The Journal is more implemented: you can see quests, appearance, and most of a character sheet!
- More merc busts are in.
- Plenty of bug/typo fixes!
Release Date: August 19, 2018
- A group of mercenaries-turned-bandits have been added to the Foothills, courtesy of BubbleLord.
- Two-handed Weapons and Bows have had their damage increased across the board.
- Enemy critical hits deal reduced damage (+30 AP, compared to PC crits adding 50 Attack Power).
- The way turns in combat are arranged have been revised, staggering actions from one side and then the other. We’ll see how this makes combat feel!
- Author credits have now been added, just below Day/Time!
Release Date: August 14, 2018
- Shop UI has been upgraded with finished assets and misc. tweaks.
- The new Questlog is partially implemented, though some assets are still placeholders. Note that you need to use the sidebar Journal button, not the old placeholder on the button row.
Release Date: August 4, 2018
- All shops have been converted to a new UI.
- Combat has received sweeping balance changes. TL;DR: Attack Power has been reduced for many powers and monsters.
- Shields now grant immunity to Critical Hits from weapon attacks. Note that abilities that target Physical Resistance rather than Evasion circumvent this!
Release Date: July 21, 2018
- Arona and the Orc Warband have been added to the Foothills. You must be at least Level 3 to encounter them at the moment, and whenever you engage in a fight with them, you’ll be automatically joined by our next companion Brint the Minotaur (written by Wsan). Brint is a much-needed beefyboi for this encounter, and when he’s fully implemented, he should make low-level questing much easier. Note that there is a reverse-gangbang scene you can’t currently access until some TF effects are added in to increase Libido or cum volume.
- A critical bug wherein Armor was rendered effectively useless has been squashed. Whoops.
- You can flee from combat now!
- Cleave has been changed to only do 100% damage/hit, rather than 130% with each hit. Arona and Brint both have Cleave and oh boy was that messy when they started using it against each other.
- Mobile browsers should no longer cut off at the top (reminder that we only officially support Chrome and Firefox. Use other things at own risk.)
Release Date: July 7, 2018
- Three new Cait sex scenes: Striptease, Footjob, and Tailjob. The latter has the usual branching paths for you to explore! Many thanks to TheObserver for pitching in the Striptease and Tailjob scenes. They’re good stuff <3
- Most weapons and armors have had their stats rebalanced to bring them more in line with the combat system update we did post-launch.
- Map icons have been updated.
- Belly, Butt, and Hip ratings now properly are assigned at character generation. Note: you MUST remake your character for this change to take effect; old characters are still playable, but will effectively have minimum ratings in all three.
- Various other bugfixing and typo killing.
Release Date: July 1, 2018
- The summoner has been added as a random encounter in the Foothills. He can only be encountered by PCs of level 2 or higher (remember to go sleep if you have enough EXP to level up)!
- Dual wielding now works! Your off-hand weapon gives significantly reduced bonuses and it hits less often, but it does give you an extra attack every round.
- Various fixes and tweaks w/rt the new inventory.
Release Date: June 24, 2018
- Icons have been added to the map, showing what’s where.
- The player’s inventory has been revamped with new assets and stat/tooltip views. You can use the mouse to click on items, and double click to equip or unequip as well.
Release Date: June 16, 2018
- New Cait busts, courtesy of DCLzexon
- Camping! You can buy camping supplies from Leorah in Hawkethorne and set up camps in any wilderness space. Camps remain for a length of time based on the “threat level” of the region — for the foothills, they’re generally permanent. Camps create mini-locations you can enter to sleep and fuck companions. Eventually, you’ll be able to set up your alchemy kit and do other fun things in camp.
Release Date: June 10, 2018
- Cait has a new sex scene, focused on her pussy! Compatible with all sexes. Cumming inside her will net you a new talk option as well.
- Many, many bugfixes and misc. tweaks. Thanks for pointing ’em out, y’all!
Release Date: June 3, 2018
- It’s now possible to level up! The green Experience bar will flash when full; go sleep at the Frost Hound to level up. The UI for levelling is a placeholder, but mechanically everything’s set up. At level 2 you can select a new active ability, and at level 3 you gain a new class-based perk. Level 3 is the current cap.
- There are three new recharge-based powers for each class, including some lust-based powers for Black Mages as Charmers. Thieves have a neat aggro-management set of powers; I’m a big fan of that mechanic. Caitriss also has her level-ups implemented, including a unique White Mage power Sun of Jassira that gives her a solid AoE debuff.
- Combat status effect icons have been implemented, along with an alert on attacks that score a Critical Hit. The “threat gem” in the corner of each character’s card is also functional, growing more red the more likely that character is to be attacked. That should make what’s going on in combat a lot easier to parse!
- The Harpy Wingleader can now be fought by higher-level players, as part of the normal Thief encounter. She has a powerful new Lust-over-Time ability!
- After fucking the Wingleader, it’s possible for her to appear in the night for PCs with a cock of applicable size. As long as you don’t toss her out, she can become a recurring night encounter… and possibly fulfill her desires to be bred by the PC! (Yes, that means NPC pregnancy has been implemented as well!)
Release Date: May 20, 2018
- Added the Lust Combat subsystem. It unlocks after the tutorial.
- Added the Sense command, and added Likes and Dislikes for certain sexual equipment to the extant enemies as well as Cait.
- Added the Wyvern girl to the Foothills, complete with sex scenes. Note that her Venom Milking scene does not currently give you the item itself; it is tba.
- Assorted bug fixes, code refactors, and making saves more efficient. All the images in game were resized and properly cropped/scaled, so that should improve load times a bit!
Release Date: May 5, 2018
- The Foothills area is now explorable. It’s east of Hawkethorne; just press the [Exit] button where the path turns. Be sure to recruit Cait again before you go out!
- There’s a new map system in play in this build, meant to cover long-distance travel rather than room-to-room. Use the X on the map to figure out which way you’re going if you can’t see the lines between locations clearly. Not everything the map system will have is set up now, such as unlocking new locations or finding loot/events while traveling, but it should give you an idea of what to expect from each region.
- You can now press “M” to bring up/close a much larger version of the map. Useful while exploring!
- A unique first-time encounter with a later-game boss, the Harpy Matron, introduces the game’s first sexable mobs: the harpy thieves!
- Harpy thieves can be encountered randomly, and have a suite of win and loss scenes as well as coin drops. Their stats have been slightly nerfed for the early release (due to the current lack of extra companions and levels) and their Lust-based attacks have not yet been implemented so. Soon(tm).
- Remember that you can get buffs and healing in town!
Release Date: April 22, 2018
- The last line of text is no longer blocked on some devices.
- Certain Wyld Marks no longer cause crashes.
- Dickless PCs can’t fuck Cait’s boobs anymore.
- Other assorted fixes!
Release Date: April 21, 2018
- A new pre-loader has been added, which should smooth out the UI and busts loading in. Enjoy our sexy (temporary) logo.
- Loot and Experience mechanics have been added.
- Defeating each of the three encounters in the tutorial grants a piece of equipment in addition to money and Experience.
- Wyld Elven PCs can now choose a “Mark of the Wyld” during character creation. This is a free transformation including things like ears, horns, and tails.
- Cait can now be recruited. She’s found at the Frost Hound Tavern at any time after the tutorial.
- Cait’s current content includes talk scenes, hugs, kisses, gropes, and a sex scene focused on Cait’s breasts. You can boot her out of the party and re-recruit her at your leisure.
- Many, many bugs have been fixes. Still more to cum. If you find a bug in the new release, please report it on the forum!
Release Date: April 15, 2018
- The Data menu has been put on the right-hand sidebar, with a baller new U.I. setup for saving. The individual buttons on the left sidebar are gone.
- Saving to browser and save-to-file are both supported now. Saving should be disabled in conversations and combat across the board.
- You can upload your own icon for the PC by clicking on your portrait in the sidebar. I recommend a 100×100 pixels image; it needs to be under 30 kbs.
- Coinage and Corruption are now tracked with their own displays on the main screen. Taking any of Kas’s boons or getting demonic sexual fluids inside you will raise Corruption.
- There is a new (placeholder) main menu, so you can Load games right off again.
- Also a bunch of bug fixes. As the new main menu says, if you find any bugs of your own, please report them in the CoC2 section of the forum!
Release Date: April 7, 2018
- The game’s combat rules have been rebuilt from the ground up, with some buffs and nerfs to every class. There is documentation up on the forum for those inclined to look into such things. The biggest changes come from Attack Power and Spellpower, and how they scale with abilities. Healing and damage on both sides should be slightly lowered.
- Combat text has been added for all spells and abilities. No more generic “Your Dirty Trick hits!”
- The Dancer class has been renamed the Charmer. Same general idea, but adding songs and stories to their repertoire.
- The Leadership score has been replaced with Presence, which contributes to a Leadership bonus to your companions’ Attack Power and Spell Power. While Tease combat isn’t accessible yet, Presence will be the governing attribute for sexual conflict.