This is a list of the game versions released so far. Versions not marked as public are Patreon backers' builds. Release notes are typically copied from the linked blog post.
0.6.19 (August 30, 2023)
- Cassia! Brint/Brienne’s voluptuous mother, with a full array of seven sex scenes. Three of them also branch off into their own additional sex scenes! There are multiple branches to choose from at night (between 9pm-10pm and 10pm-6am), too. And just in case you’re wondering, yes, the lovely moo-mom *can* and *will* sit on your face.
- New busts! There is a whole cornucopia of busts for the girls at the house (17, actually) but some are unlocked by pregnancy/marriage. Luckily for you, we get some of them even before that!
0.6.18 (public; August 19, 2023)
- Cait has a new set: the Vestal’s Raiment, making her a self-healing tank that can stand on the frontlines with aplomb. Check in with Ogrish after completing Cait’s quest and either refusing the temple or building it to acquire her new set and a thank-you treat from the smith and Ivris.
- Azzy has a new set: the Lightbearer, giving Azzy some healing power while keeping her knightly personality. Acquired by talking to Cait at the Frost Hound after completing both her quest AND Azzy’s recruitment quest.
- You can now hook Zhara up to the milking machine from last patch as well! (By Tobs)
- The Corrupted Lupines have a new loss scene if Cait’s in your party and you lose/surrender. Has a 1/3 chance of playing. (By JStar)
0.6.17 (August 10, 2023)
- You can now talk to Jael’yn about her sword, and find the missing charms. Each charm you find empowers the blade further. (By Skow)
- There’s a new Shamanic-themed Wayfort furniture set for sale. (By Zavos)
- The Effigies in the Old Forest have been revamped after you subdue their mom. If you killed her, they disappear. (By Tobs)
- A whole wagonload of bug fixes, some courtesy of Zagzig, including but not limited to:
- Hotaru’s talk option no longer blanks out.
- The Brint/Cait BJ scene now requires having had sex with Brint before.
- Pure Genova no longer shows up in the centaur village when it’s corrupted.
- Fixed some inconsistencies with re-caging Ryn.
- Fixed Berwyn knocking you up pre-BQ2 and it acting like you already’d done so.
- Fixed a lot of broken or missing text and tons of typo/grammar corrections.
0.6.16 (July 29, 2023)
- Gianna’s ratfolk buddy Svern now has a milking machine he can let you and your friends use. Accessing it requires the Wayfort first be fully upgraded. The PC, Cait, and Brienne can use it right now! More to come! (By Tobs)
- Imora & Seastone have new anal sex options: fuck Imora’s butt, fuck Seastone’s butt, or fuck Imora’s butt while Seastone fucks yours. (By Skow)
- If Zhara’s moved into the Wayfort and you have Brint in your party, you can grab some of the random harpy thieves out of your rafters and use them to show Brint a good time (and double the local harpy population too)!
- Sanders now has an early-game quest pointing you towards helping Eryka — you haven’t missed anything if you already got her, but it adds a little worldbuilding and bumps her encounter rate while active. Mostly it’s just there to put a big ! on Sanders at the start of the game so people don’t accidentally miss him, which seems to happen more often than you’d think!
- Sanders also has a new talk about Eryka once she’s rescued.
- Adjusted damage values for Righteous Fury, Frozen Flower, and Storm Strikes.
- Kas now has the Geomancy perk, to make her better at bopping you.
- Raphael’s precise thrust now gives -200 Evasion instead of -100 to further guarantee a hit.
- Blank Scroll is now a distinct item.
- Asira Wing’s stats adjusted up.
- Caranbrot’s shielding effect has been buffed
- Sanctify’s secondary damage is now properly Crushing.
- Reaping Blade heals for half damage now and no long has its healing scaled with Spellpower.
- Corrupt Dawnsword does more damage.
- Enemies that are immune to Critical Hits now have an icon representing as much. Right now it may be possible to clear that icon using abilities, but this does not remove their crit immunity!
- Dragon Eve is even harder on Dark Difficulty — she gets an extra action per round after a point!
- You can now Exit Game from the options menu in the electron build, rather than going to the main menu.
- A bleeding bold text issuehas been fixed on the Ring of Fate.
- A bunch of fixes courtesy of Spotty!
- New Busts: Kalysea, Xadaron, and the Fungal Amalgam (all by Moira)
0.6.15 (public; July 18, 2023)
- The Alraune Effigy has a new set of oral scenes. You can eat her pussy, have your pussy get eaten, or do the ol’ sixty-nine together. (By Dreamer44)
- There is now an additional choice for taking Atugia to the gym! You can now help her do some bench press with optional sexy times. (By Gardeford)
- Genova(formerly the corrupt unicorn) has brand new interactions after purifying the centaur village. You can ask her about life in the village and, nurse from her, and also receive a milky titjob. Nova’s nursing scene varies based on how quickly you attempt to repeat it! (By Gardeford)
- Starhome has 3 new sex scenes in the fuckhouse. (By Skow, coded by Squishy)
- There’s also a new shark park happy ending! (ditto)
- A bunch of bugfixes courtesy of Spotty!
0.6.14 (July 10, 2023)
- After clearing the centaur village and breaking her butt-curse, Sariel can offer you a new quest and move into the Marefolk Village. (By Skow)
- Sariel’s got new and updated scenes in the Marefolk Village.
- Sariel has a new foursome with Atani’s bodyguards.
- After Sariel moves in, Atani’ll get a new interest in backdoor adventures with you.
- You can read books with Ahmri in the Centaur Village. (by Gardeford)
- There are new hairstyles available from the stylists. (by LeoMax, coded by Squishy)
- New Busts for Fungus Quest: Lanniere and the Infested Druids (by Moira)
- New CG: Mara’s Night Event (by AnonArts)
0.6.13 (June 30, 2023)
- Post BerryQuest 2, Berwyn can knock the PC up (genitalia permitting). (by B!)
- Post BQ2, the PC can knock Berwyn up (genitalia permitting).
- Post BQ2, the PC can knock Matiha up.
- Post BQ2, Berwyn’s cock worship bad end has returned.
- There’s a new DP scene for a bedicked PC and Arona on Cait. She must have lost her anal virginity. (by Shovelry)
0.6.12 (public; June 21, 2023)
- Adjustments to which items Kalysea will accept.
- If you gave her the Ring of Fate prior to this patch, it should be refunded to you.
- Numerous bug/text fixes courtesy of Spotty!
0.6.11 (public; June 16, 2023)
- Kalysea, a centaur druidess packing a little (more like a lot) extra between her hindlegs, can now be met post-CentaurQuest at the grove of trees in south Harvest Valley wanting your help. Upon accepting her quest you can donate items to her for a reward, if you’re so inclined – though the nature of the druid’s reward might leave you a little sore… (by Wsan)
- You can take your & Aileh’s adorable dragon daughter out to the Winter City! See the sights, start a child army in the snow! (by Skow)
0.6.10 (June 10, 2023)
- You can now knock up Kohaku! This is a one-time event. (By TheObserver)
- While Kohaku is pregnant, you can decide to bring her lots of delicious food (or not).
- There’s a variety of new and modified interactions after the fact.
- All Kohaku’s old scenes have been updated to account for pregnancy stage (or post) and history with delicious food.
- All den denizens have had their talks updated.
- A bunch of new Kohaku scenes.
- For no reason whatsoever, while Kohaku is pregnant the catfolk merchant in Khor’minos goes on vacation.
- New CGs: Two new ones supporting Preg Kohaku.
- New Busts: Yusra and The Wyld Tree from FungusQuest.
0.6.9 (May 31, 2023)
- Zhara has a new 69 scene (Wayfort Only)
- Lumia has a new 69 scene (by Gardeford)
- Nikol has a new 69 scene (by B!)
- Aileh has a new 69 scene (by Skow)
- The Pupperidge girls, Anna & Morwen, have a new 69 scene (by Skow)
- Ahmri can be impregnated! (By Gardeford)
- She will go into heat one day out of every week when you are married and she is not currently pregnant. Even if you don’t have a dick or are sterile, you’ll still be able to help her through this rough patch.
- While pregnant, her scenes will subtly change to be more safe for the baby. Most of these changes are not major, but add up and might be noticeable in some places. Some of the more noticeable changes include new options for the chain of kiss scenes, and a swimming scene to revisit (or visit for the first time) the chilly mountain cave from her party destressing session.
- Ahmri’s first baby will be unique. Garde suggests making a save to try out a few names, like “big zooba” or a swear word.
- The unique kiddo has repeatable meetings/hangouts for each companion(Garde recommends silly mode for Azzy’s) in addition to solo/Ahmri bonding time, as well as a number of one time events that are spaced to roughly a week between them.
- Every couple of days, Genova will be looking after your kiddo so that you and Ahmri can have some alone time without needing to worry about whether he’s napping.
0.6.8 (May 22, 2023)
- The Sleepy Snake, Vatia, can now move into the Wayfort and have your children! This is gated behind some story progress, so be forewarned. You need:
- To have gotten cozy with Vatia in her tree so she comes and finds you in your camp
- To have had the [Magic?] conversation with Vatia in your camp
- To own the Wayfort
- To have been to Khor’minos city (NOT the Outskirts)
Quite a task, but I promise the rewards are worth it! Her Wayfort content includes:
- All of her prior camp scenes, modified where applicable to account for pregnancy.
- An additional bonus sex scene involving a unique use of a certain well-known spell (requires having a dick).
- The all-new pregnancy content. Includes a very cute CG!
- Your snakelets! They’re here, and they’re wiggly. You can take them out for a walk if you want and run into a couple of particular elves if they’re at your Wayfort at the time.
- Additional post-pregnancy tile events for Vatia and the snaklets.
0.6.7 (public; May 18, 2023)
- If you kicked Farrah out of the Wayfort, you can now find her again in the Undermountain’s caravanserai (where the fast travel point is).
- You can recruit Farrah back to the fort from there, or just use her as a merchant. Or bully her again.
- Farrah’s able to build the Wayfort’s dungeon now, so all three possible renovators can do it if you only have the one.
- Etheryn has a new scene for milky PCs nursing her after she’s been uncaged. (By Alypia)
- Fixed a bug with the Vine Restraints effect that would cause a crash. This could effect the Alraune, Amalgamation, Archdruid Xadaron, Wyld Tree, Tanuki Witch (Meira), Prince Nyze, and Hethia fights. it incidentally made the Fungus Dungeon almost- or actually- impossible to finish. No more!
- Fixed a couple bugs with Magic Missile/Firewyrms, one that could cause it to shoot off randomly when your turn starts, and another that could cause a crash if your previous target was Banished.
- Fixed a bug where Zhara would keep laying the same egg forever.
- Fixed a crash with the Kitsune troop encounter.
- Pre-turn effects (perk procs, combat effect procs, stance procs etc.) no longer work through Banished, except for Burning/Poisoned/Bleeding.
0.6.6 (May 10, 2023)
- If you have helped Shar move to her tower, finished the Cloister quest, renovated the Wayfort, and never kicked Zhara out of your bed when she’s approached you, she and her goons will approach you about moving into the Wayfort.
- If you accept Zhara’s offer, you’ll either get new guards or a new source of income to supplement your fort.
- There are several new events for harpy-related mischief (and a chance to be treated to a reverse gangbang) in the fort once they’ve all moved in. Poor Daliza gets bullied even more.
- In the fort, Zhara can act as both an alchemy bench and a shop for all flavors of harpy egg. She also has some new talks.
- Zhara’s firstborn chick has a name and face now, and a special interaction if you’ve got Agnimitra in the party when you meet her for the first time.
- Zhara’s pregnancy content’s been patched up and expanded for her living in the fort.
- All of Zhara’s night time visit sex scenes have been touched up to work in the Wayfort. (Thanks to Tobs for helping with the edits here!)
- Atani’s firstborn kid can now be named, and has new hangout and play options (by Skow).
- Fixed a bug that made Restrained apply Stun instead of Stagger. oops.
- Fixed a bug that made Kitsunetsuki’s effects not have the proper duration
- New Bust: Zhara’s daughter.
0.6.5 (May 7, 2023)
- Vitra the ‘Mander Bartender has received several new sex scenes focused on femPCs — her baby momma needs some special attention. Or maybe Vitra needs some special attention from a very milky PC. Either/or!
- If you bring Viv to Vitra’s bar, the witch can offer to teach the mander some magic. This unlocks a new sex scene between Vitra and the PC where she puts what she learned to use!
- Prince Nyze has a new victory sex scene! (By BerrySicksy)
- The High Ground quest now has additional support for if the PC, Liaden, and Azzy are all romantic. (By Alypia)
0.6.4 (April 30, 2023)
- There’s a new fungus-themed dungeon, continuing the story of the Boreal Elves and their outcast druids’ integration with the city. You can initiate this expedition by talking to Hethia, after having finish the Specter of the Wyld quest. (By TheObserver).
- Etheryn gets a new Druid-themed set through doing the dungeon.
- The combat code’s gotten some overhaul to help smooth out bugs and make things easier to expand on in the future.
0.6.3 (public; April 25, 2023)
- Etheryn’s appearance screen now accounts for her being uncaged
- The Critical Error screen no longer allows you to attempt an Autosave, instead you can attempt to load the last checkpoint. The attempted autosaves were always a bad solution, since the autosaves generated could have bad game-state due to the error. Checkpoints should not have this issue
- Fixed a bug introduced with level 7 that caused all healing to be increased by 25%.
- Fixed a bug that could cause bald and bearded PCs to have “NONE” beard color
- Fixed an erroneous NPC marker in the Wayfort if you have the Behemoth
- Fixed a bug that made Etheryn’s [Royal Dicking] Cait threesome gated by the PC having a cock
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Abyssal Depths Barricade fight to crash if you used certain items
- Using items here also no properly removes them from your inventory
- Fixed a bug with the Dracia Tower stairs not always taking you to the right floor
- Fixed a bug where Kaina would be nude while requesting tea. She’s not that much of a degenerate
- Made the cock length parsers for Lyric’s new exhib scenes more consistent with the rest of their content
- Tipping Livrea now properly deducts EC. No more conjuring coin from thin air for her.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the fight with Alissa in Dracia to crash
- The [Let Elthara Take Her] first-time scene for uncaged Etheryn now properly requires the PC has a cock
- Drifa [Praise] option now works properly if you’ve never fucked her
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to Hogtie the Demon Dragoon after fucking her even if you don’t have anywhere to send her
- Fixed a bug that would show “0x Item” in the combat loot
- Fixed numerous bugs related to the new Cleaving Strikes, Enchanting Acts, and Overflowing Health level 7 perks
- Also buffed Cleaving Strikes and Enchanting Acts to 40% from 20%
- Too many misc. text fixes to count
0.6.2 (public; April 17, 2023)
- There’s a new NPC in the Temple of Mallach after you’ve built it: Yusra! (By TheObserver)
- Yusra has several new talk scenes and six new sex scenes, including a Cait threesome. (By TheObserver)
- Evergreen has a new “Cock Sleeve” sex scene if you’ve blown her a bunch! (By LooMoo)
- Lyric’s sex menu is disabled when all their sex options are, instead of soft-locking the player. Oops!
0.6.1 (April 10, 2023)
- Etheryn, Daliza, and Livrea all have new or updated talks to reflect the events of RynQuest and the expedition to Dracia it entails.
- Lyric (Male or Female base) can be turned into a futa. (By B!)
- Lyric has two new public sex scenes. These require 33+ libido and are accessible in populated areas, excluding the Frosthound itself, your Camp, and the Wayfort.
- Kitsunetsuki no longer requires the Fox Jewel to use, instead wielding the Fox Jewel increases its duration to 4 rounds.
- The Tail Whack power is no longer accessible to the PC.
- Etheryn now properly gets the Crown of Winter in her sets if you gave it to her during DraciaQuest.
- Ally summons will no longer de-summon between phases in 2 phase fights.
- Fixed a bug where un-recruited Ryn would remain in the party after DraciaQuest, causing crashes when opening the party selector.
0.6.0 (March 29, 2023)
- You can now reach Level 7! This level comes with TWO new perks for each class — you’ll pick between one of the options when you level up, or when you switch classes if you’re already Level 7.
- If you encounter Gytha in the Frostwood after discovering Alissa’s whereabouts (and before leaving for Dracia), you can now confront her more properly. Might be for her own good that she not stay free…
- After having done Calise’s first quest, you can now head out on Etheryn’s personal quest ‘The Demon of Ice.’ Return to the Palace of Ice’s temple, where you normally meet Elthara, to catch a ride to the dungeon. This is a Level 7 quest.
- Before you get to the dungeon there’s a travel sequence where you can interact and potentially bone down with some new and some returning characters. Personally I suggest bringing Arona on the quest — she loves big boats and she cannot lie. If you have Ashe’s Mace, she’ll have some things to say during the dungeon too!
- The dungeon includes several new items, new obtainable powers (especially if you’re a Mirror Mage!), a new summon, and a bad end. There’s also up to two characters you can throw in your Wayfort’s dungeon if you want (and have built it, naturally).
- After having finished the quest, a certain Companion will be able to relieve a certain accursed problem she’s been having, which unlocks changes in all of her existing sex scenes and grants access to entirely new scenes.
- If said Companion is at negative Confidence or you upgrade your relationship at the end of the quest, you can optionally reapply said problem after talking to her post-quest for kinky fun.
- New Busts: all the new RynQuest NPCs, updated Ryn busts post-quest, one other surprise elf’s updated bust for the quest.
- I wrote everything in this quest EXCEPT some scenes for said surprise elf, which were done by Fleep. Big ups to him for pitching in.
|Balak’s finished his final major round of combat system updates to go along with Level 7. Here’s the lowdown:|
0.5.37 (public; March 17, 2023)
- Once you’ve unlocked Meira at Evergreen’s Manor (ie., fought the Kitsune), fucked her, and you’re in control of the Wayfort (accepted title from Ryn or renovated it), you can now go on dates with her. You can take her to either Hawkethorne or to your Wayfort.
- New CGs in the following scenes: Lumia’s Missionary by Akira, Kas Dream Palace Doggystle by Satyr, and Brint Kneeling Fuck by Moira
- Tetsuya’s paper crane CG should unlock for the gallery if you saw the letter before the CG was added.
0.5.36 (March 11, 2023)
- In preparation for RynQuest dropping soon, Etheryn’s sex scenes have been recoded with updated mechanics. Her scenes are no longer locked out if your dick is too big. Her Chastity perk and her passive Blueballing has been touched up a bit, and she can gain a perk called Buttslut if you sodomize her often enough (you need to accumulate 10 Buttslut points, which various scenes provide; she loses 1 every 3 days unless she has the perk). It changes some of her sex scene text but is otherwise harmless.
- Atugia’s recruitment has been tweaked again. She now approaches you on day 5 instead of 3 if you haven’t met her already at the castle, and her castle recruitment it no longer requires boning her or grinding RNG. You can also bring her as a guest to LumiaQuest if not recruited. (Coded by Squishy, written by Garde)
- Atugia has a new set: the berserker. Requires that you’ve visited the orc village.
- Atugia has been nerfed when you fight her in Castle Hawkstone before recruiting her.
- Cait’s menus have been made a bit more consistent with other NPC menus.
- Bust display and name display has been updated for parts of the tutorial.
- Mai’s non-sexual [Cleanse] option is now actually accessible.
- Bloodrage said it did 50 base damage when it really did 30. Now it says it does 40 base damage and it actually does 40.
- Dischord no longer auto-hits.
- Aria of Waves power description properly shows spellpower scalings
- Tetsuya has a new CG for when he sends you his first letter.
0.5.35 (March 5, 2023)
- Brint has a new set of threesome intros if you haven’t gotten fucked by him before.
- You can now get together with Brint and Arona at once, via Brint’s threesome menu.
- You can get double teamed by Brint and Arona, with some options as to where all the mess goes.
- You and Brint can either double-penetrate Arona together or you can suck her dick while she gets planted on mino-cock, if she’s your sub.
- If you and Arona are both milky at the same time, you can ask Brint to milk you both together. You can let things stay (relatively) chaste or go all in on letting him make you both his cows 🙂
- Cait has a sequence of new scenes for Kitsune-Champs, where she explores all your sensitive mofu. (By Remi aka CuteBruiser)
- The Alpha Gnoll has a new PC-Victory scene where you can take her doggystyle. (By Pépère Pervers)
- Drifa has new content wherein she dresses up as your Wayfort’s new maid. Requires having fucked her 20 time; [Condition]ing her counts as 5 times. (By Jstar)
- There’s a new followup scene with Kaina after resolving Ashelander’s conundrum. Requires having Ashe with you.
- New CGs: Hotaru Tied Up (By Su), Drifa Patslut (By Nyah).
- Azzy’s dragoon sex scenes are properly repeatable from her sex menu after the first time scene. Big whoops there!
- Liaden’s romance logic/gating has been fixed; she’s now available for all PCs with fem pronouns.
- Dragoon Azzy has a proper Appearance description.
- Dragoon Azzy’s spear now properly does Fire instead of Frost damage.
- Dragon’s Breath now scales off Strength.
- Dragon Evelyn’s difficulty cap has been increased. Rawr!
- Kas’s stats in her Winter City encounter are now properly set to 100 instead of 93.
- Many misc. text fixes and typo corrections.
0.5.34 (February 27, 2023)
- The quest A Teatime For Dragons has its resolution now. Once you’ve dealt with the half-dragon’s request in the Rift, head to the western reaches of Harvest Valley to uncover the fate of her last relative. You’ll have to make a choice with this quest, based on who you want to talk to about the problem therein: either Evelyn or Azyrran are going to get an expansion out of it.
- Evelyn has all-new sex scenes – several different rotating ones, a few deliberately pickable ones, and several incidental ones!
- All-new conversations to do with Evelyn’s future direction. You can choose (mostly) whether or not you’ll be servicing her during these conversations.
- More longevity to your stays with her. You now (mostly) stay with her after servicing her, or vice versa.
- A scaling fight! Owing to the events of the expansion, you can now spar with Evelyn to train her up. She will actually scale up as a result of your training her, resulting in harder and harder fights (to a limit).
- She will not grow more difficult if you lose twice in a row.
- Sex scenes for the fight results! Win, lose, or even throwing the fight, there’s six total scenes there.
- Events! Evelyn can get out and about, now. Just don’t be surprised when her newfound powers make her a little overeager… especially if you’ve sparred with her 3+ times.
- A new set/tf for Azyrran! Some of you may already know that Azzy’s not-so-secretly had some future-proofing in literally all of her content that’s never shown up. But the future is now! As with the honey-maid, her new gear set is a transformation that comes with a shinier, domme-ier buzz.
- New Azzy sex! – To nobody’s surprise
- All-new lesbian Liaden scenes – Both with just you and her, and as a threesome with Azzy.
- More Azzy/Lia content (featuring loads of tweaks thanks to writer Alypia, she’s a real good bean)
- A new sexable magic weapon, rub its flanges you dirty slut.
- A new sexable character, she’s a very good girl.
0.5.33 (public; February 22, 2023)
- Hotaru now has a talk option about Tetsuya
- Fixed a bug that caused crashes in combat if anything tried to add Psychic Resistance (most commonly Izkhanti Dress)
- Fixed a bug that caused Odd Salve to keep swapping the Corrupted Alpha/Breeder/Matriarch perks if you were a herm
- Fixed Driving Shot sundering for 2 turns instead of 1
- Fixed a bug that made Kiyoko’s New Year’s and Mother’s Day events not proc after she has been freed
- Performance improvements, especially if you use a new larger custom icon, and when using the simple combat output option
- Doing one of Nakano’s tasks is no longer required to advance Tetsuya’s romance arc
0.5.32 (public; February 17, 2023)
- Tetsuya, a romantically-inclined bishonen foxboy, can now be encountered in the Kitsune Den. (Written by Jstar!)
- You can visit his home upstairs in the den after you meet him and
- He can tell you all about your current pregnancy, if you’re pregnant
- You can chat him up
- You can talk with him about the den’s other denizens (heh)
- You can pursue a romance with him via a sequence of events, or just stay friends — you’ll need to interact with him a few times to trigger it. If you get stuck, try waiting 24 hours and sleeping. Make sure to pay attention after sleeping — there’re important instructions that trigger when you wake up.
- If you pursue a romance with him, you can bone down
- If you bone down, he can knock you up!
- He has scenes for playing with and feeding your fox-baby after its born.
- Annika can train Valkyrie PCs in new solar powers!
- You can learn Sunstrike, an at-will weapon attack, or Aurora of Vigor, a new Ult.
- Tetsuya has new busts + a romantic confession CG.
0.5.31 (February 4, 2023)
- Ladies (and those who don’t mind becoming one) can now bind their soul to Lumia after completing her quest and become a valkyrie. Remember that this comes with all the same caveats as the Kitsune soulbind: one binding per playthrough, some permanent TFs, reactions both good and bad from different NPCs. (By Gardeford)
- You can take Ahmri out on a fishing trip, and if you’re married, enjoy some date-night sex scenes.
- You can also do another cooking-focused date with her! (By Gardeford)
- Leofric donkey-punching You has been reworked a little. (By Wsan & Bubble)
- Wings are their own TF category now, with a new reagent to target them. If you notice any wonkiness caused by this, please bug report them!
- Bugfixes for Annika.
- New Art: Ahmri date CG by Akira. Also a new Lumia UI token for her valkyries.
0.5.30 (January 27, 2023)
- Eira, Lumia’s courier, has been added to The Palace of Light after her goddess’s quest. (by Gardeford)
- You can help her deliver the mail (do this form Lumia’s menu to unlock Eira as a repeatable NPC!), hang out, have sex, and even have babies with her.
- Thanks to the new save system, the max size of custom PC portraits has been increased to 500KB.
- Thanks to the new save system, you can now save in dungeons!
- The exceptions are the Astral Plane, the Ways Between, and sequences where you play as other characters (ie Kinu and Gweyr).
- If you are in a dungeon and bad end, there is an additional button now called [Retry Dungeon] that will take you to your last checkpoint before entering. This is to prevent you soft-locking yourself on your only save for a given character. That said, save often and in multiple slots (including to file every now and then)!
- This was a bigger face lift to the code than you might think! If you encounter any issues or strange behavior regarding saves or dungeons, please report them on the forum!
- New busts: Eira and Cassidy (both by Moira)
0.5.29 (public; January 17, 2023)
- Hotaru has another new sex scene where you might just see double! (By TheObserver)
- Rindo and Kiyoko have a new coaching scene together. Requires having done their previous scene and that Rindo be your concubine. Complete with its own CG. (By TheObserver)
- You can now sub to Kas in her sex dungeon, if you’re romancing her. (By SKoW)
- Cait has a new Penis Size talk if you have a dick and have fucked her that’ll lead to some SPH/SPA content if you’re under 5 inches. (By Fleep)
- Cass the Water Bard can now be summoned in combat, once you unlock it via using the Horn from the Shark Challenge Dungeon in the Wayfort’s summoning circle. Since it was easy to miss, and we’ve now changed getting the horn to be accessible to anyone easily, the horn’s been added to your Key Items if you already beat the dungeon.
- New CG: Kiyoko Likes to Watch (by Moira)
0.5.28 (January 7, 2023)
- Hotaru has a new lewd scene that can randomly proc upon approaching her after having fucked her. There are two versions of the scene based on whether or not Kiyoko is in the party. (By Su)
- Several new non-combat minor encounters are in the Undermountain: finding items, loose rubble tripping you up, and the like.
- You can also encounter a Khor’minoan military patrol down there after beating the Blood Knight. For a little EC, they can escort you to certain points of interest.
- If you acquired the horn from the shark dungeon, you can take it to the summoning circle at the Wayfort (purchased from Evergreen) to summon Cassidy the Water Bard. He (or she!) has several new sex scenes. He can’t be summoned for combat yet; that’ll probably be in next patch!
0.5.27 (December 27, 2022)
- The next of the Valkyrie war-maidens, Annika the dick-milf, has landed in Lumia’s keep after the quest with a whole smorgasbord of scenes. (By Alypia)
- Several fixes and tweaks, including slightly larger buttons that can more comfortably accept longer text outputs. The writers are very excited about it.
0.5.26 (public; December 16, 2022)
- After finishing Lumia’s quest, you can find Valkyries out in the world and join them in their hunts (in the Rift, Frostwood, and Old Forest) for fun and smutty profit. (By Gardeford)
- More bugfixes.
0.5.25 (December 12, 2022)
- There’s a new valkyrie you can interact with in Lumia’s keep after the quest: Thrud! She’s huge! (By Gardeford)
- New Busts: Thrud & Jarl Talraed (Moira)
- Bunches of fixes. Most importantly, some fixes for Lumia’s preg content, allowing the PC to properly do the deed. Light Palace and Shadows Over the Sun have been combined into a single quest. The Redemption quest’s tracking updates properly.
- There’s a new save system in place (for local saves). This may currently cause brief lag when bringing up the save menu or saving/loading, but should make local saves less likely to get wiped by your computer and has a number of knock-on benefits we’ll be exploiting soon (such as bigger custom portraits).
0.5.24 (December 3, 2022)
- After having met Annika (post GweyrQuest 3) you can enter the Palace of Light, Lumia’s personal domain, and help the goddess out with a problem that’s been brewing for a long time beneath her dawnlit halls. (This and everything else Lumian written by Gardeforde!)
- Lumia has a new quest/adventure, including a number of new characters and a quite challenging boss — at least if you don’t put the clues together to send it packing!
- There’s a new bad end associated with the quest. Lament the setting of the sun.
- After concluding Lumia’s new quest, you can interact (intimately and otherwise) with the Goddess of Fertility herself.
- Several new magic items, offered up as rewards from the goddess.
- Several new busts for Lumia and the adventure’s guests and foes. (all by Moira)
- In addition, Drifa has a small new expansion, in which you can have a full-day sex marathon with Drifa and teach her the true meaning of pleasure. (by Jstar)
0.5.23 (public; November 18, 2022)
- Nina has a quest! (By TheObserver)
- Zo has new preg busts. (By DCL)
- Seeing any of the Berwyn/Matiha CG variants will now unlock all of them in the gallery.
- Hotfix: An issue with flying companions has been resolved.
0.5.22 (November 8, 2022)
- Viv has a new scene for dicking you down. (by Alypia)
- Viv also has a new titfuck 3some with Cait. (by Balak)
- Viv has new special interactions: introducing her to Evergreen and talking about Zuzaan. (Also by Balak)
- Arona has a new scene for femme PCs doing some gentle femdomme to Subrona (by Alypia)
- Domrona also has a new scene in her general scene pool where you suck her off real, real good.
- New Busts: Jotun Giant-father and his cheerleaders (by Moira)
0.5.21 (October 31, 2022)
- Viviane, the witch of the woods, has a new questline that ends with her recruitment. Bring her some succubi milk to investigate its magical properties, and she’ll pursue that with all the rigor of a mad mage. (By Balak)
- Bunch of bugfixes.
- New busts for a recruited Viv (by Moira)
0.5.20 (October 22, 2022)
- After doing GweyrQuest (all 3 parts) and Calise’s first quest, Sanders will give you a quest to go check in on the Valkyries of the Glacial Rift. Head up there and pick a fight to meet a valkyrie in the flesh! (by Alypia)
- Infrith needs milking if she’s far along in her pregnancy. Hretha will as well if she’s similarly gravid. (by Gardeford)
- Arona has a pair of small new scenes that proc if either you or she is low on HP when you interact with her; the scene for her being low-HP is for SubArona only and the one for the PC being low is for lover!Arona only (Go take a bath with her in Khor'minos if you haven’t yet!).
- New Bust: Annika the Valkyrie (Lionpaws), Ice Trolls (by Moira)
- New CG: Annika’s introduction (by Aeryn)
0.5.19 (public; October 12, 2022)
- New Wayfort NPC: Antonina, a harpy chick! (by Tobs)
- Nina’s available after Rumie is introduced, and hangs out at the bar. Comes with new talk and smut scenes.
- New Busts: Lightning Eel and a certain matronly boss from the Temple of Challenge by Moira. Nina by anonymous.
0.5.18 (October 4, 2022)
- Drifa has a small expansion with new ways to interact with her via her menu. (By Jstar, coded by Squishy)
- Flame Dancer and Flame Knight can now be summoned at the Summoning Circle for lewd fun. (By SomeKindofWizard)
- Some small text tweaks to Livrea’s biggest tip, Garth’s Adventure talk, and Gwyn’s Family talk (Coded by Squishy)
- Brother Sanders has a new White Mage weapon power to train you in, Flamebrand, to make spellblades a little easier to get off the ground at low-levels.
- Kiyoko has a new support-oriented set (also coded by Squishy)
- New Moira busts: Dior, Siv, Opal, Flame Dancer, Flame Knight, Coraline
0.5.17 (September 26, 2022)
- After having finished Gweyr’s third dungeon, you can now approach Imora and undertake the siorcs’ challenges below the waves. (by SomeKindofWizard)
- After finishing the Temple of Challenge, you can freely explore Starhome and interact (sexually) with several of its residents. (by SomeKindofWizard)
- Doireann can now give you a lovely titfuck. (By Wsan)
- You can now summon Talsenne from the Wayfort’s Summoning Circle (after buying it from Evergreen, and of course acquiring Talsenne from the Ring of Fate quest) for some lewd fun. (by SomeKindofWizard)
- New Busts: Shaman Seastone (by Sulcate) and THE DREAD HYDRA (by Moira)
- New CG: Shaman Seastone on her Throne (by Sulcate)
0.5.16 (public; September 16, 2022)
- You can now purchase as weapon display from your furniture vendor of choice, allowing you to display a weapon or offhand over your throne.
- Calise’s second quest, The Ring of Fate, is now tracked like any other quest.
- A bunch of bug and text fixes.
0.5.15 (public; September 16, 2022)
- New Transformatives: Anubian (from Senja; by Ashlynn), Batfolk (from the Undermountain enemies; by Youngpupa), Satyr (randomly found in the Frostwood; by Youngpupa). Also a TF for making your tongue/cock/tail prehensile, bought from Senja (by Zavos).
- New sex scenes: Kasyrra's Dungeon. If you’ve walked into the dungeon in Kas’s dream palace, you can ask about it… and then take Kas down and tie her up for some fun. (by Skow)
0.5.14 (September 13, 2022)
- The Wayfort’s vault now actually functions as a vault! After claiming the fort, you can access your storage there and, if you have either Daliza and her rangers at the fort and/or the Temple of Mallach built, start receiving income every 10th day (day 10, 20, 30, etc.).
- You can now purchase furnishing for your fort via Gianna (once the fort’s upgraded) or Farah and, once the fort’s fully updated, Gianna will start showing up there as well. You can change your furnishings from the vault tile.
- Orlaith has a new pair of sex scenes, delivering on her promise of forced blowjobs.
0.5.13 (September 6, 2022)
- There are several new scenes at the Milking Barn in Khor'minos: if you’re fucking Livrea, she’ll show up for some fun; if you’re romancing Kasyrra, she’ll show up for some fun; if you bring Cait along she’ll now (optionally) join in on your milking adventures with you, with new variants for all the girls (except Kas; she’s shy). Cait sucking titty at the barn will trigger her enthiccening content, the same as her sucking a billion minotaur dicks with you at the guard post.
- You can now build a dungeon to hold prisoners in the Wayfort once it’s been renovated. The dungeon doesn’t have any occupants at present, but there’s a couple of individuals in Ryn’s upcoming quest that’ll start filling it out…
- Sandre & Caera can be moved to the Wayfort. They have new talk & interaction options there, including new sex scenes when you gamble with them. (By Fleep)
- Vari is now a persistent character rather than a random encounter. She occupies a new tile north of the Wayfort a bit. You can now go to Vari’s village whenever you want, even when she’s pregnant, by talking to her.
- New Busts: Hotaru, Kas at the Barn, and Spirit Wolf’s combat bust.
0.5.12 (August 29, 2022)
- There’s a new kitsune seamstress on the upper floor of the den by the name of Hotaru! (By Tobs)
- Hotaru has a number of new talk and sex scenes, and Rindo and Kohaku have talks about her.
- Mallach’s Temple has new options for working the rooms and with random clients. (By Tobs)
- New Busts: Marefolk Stylists
- New CGs: Hotaru Bath, Quin Knight set. Quin’s Knight set CG is currently shown as part of his training regimen with Atugia, in a future patch you will be able to see it from his appearance screen whenever he has the set equipped.
0.5.11 (public; August 19, 2022)
- Nash has a new TF for a extra big, spiky, horny lizard folk. (by Wsan)
- Serena has a new sex scene: nursing handjob/fingerbang. (by Alypia)
- June has a new sex scene: finger/jerk him till he nuts. (by SuperB1tch)
- Atani’s Marefolk Guard have a new sex scene: dom them both. Requires having married Atani. (by Funtastic)
- Drifa has some minor comments during Solveig’s quest. (by Jstar)
- The forest elfboi has a new sex scene: 69 & Fingering. (by danielxcutter)
- Tui has a new talk option during Halloween or on Holiday mode. (by Gardeford)
- New codex entry: Anubians
- New Busts: Quin’s new set combat bust (by Sulcate), Moira’s version of his regular set combat busts.
0.5.10 (August 11, 2022)
- Updated to fix some issues with Quin’s quest states!
0.5.9 (August 11, 2022)
- Quin has a new quest that results in him getting a new set of heavy armor to protect his friends with. You’ll need to get his relationship score up then, after a bit of prompting, talk to Atugia about training him into a proper warrior.
- Atugia and Quin have new events in the Hawkethorne Gym, and Cait, Atugia, and Brienne have updated Quin-centric talks.
- Quin has new one-off interactions at Ivris’s, the Frost Hound, and any Hawkethorne gate — all of which increase his relationship score.
- New Quin CG if you spy on him while his armor’s getting fitted (by Sulcate).
0.5.8 (July 31, 2022)
- You can now knock up either Miko or Mai — you can’t do both on a single playthrough, since one of the sisters needs to be responsible! This comes with a ton of new scenes for Mai and revisions to all her old scenes to accommodate her pregnancy. (by Tobs)
- Brint and Brienne got a gym expansion: you can work out with them, or “work out” with them. If they haven’t cleared the gym’s field yet, remember that they will after it’s been 3 days since you first visited it and you wake up in Hawkethorne. (by Wsan)
- Matiha’s tower is now accessible from the Ways Between after the dungeon.
- New preggo Mai busts, and Klem’s harem bust, by Moira
- New Mai CG by Moira as well.
- New Berwyn/Mathia CGs if they’re fuckbuddies together at the tower, by AnonArts.
0.5.7 (public: July 26, 2022)
- Berwyn can no longer be recruited into the party, though he’s not gone — he’ll be found in the Guests tab at the inn after you help him against Matiha the first time.
- A week after completing the Winter City dungeon and Berry’s first quest, a mysterious ‘mander mage will approach you in the inn. Help her find Berwyn, and she’ll help you both find Matiha.
- If you accept the ‘mander’s quest, you’ll be taken to a very unique dungeon that’s going to play some mind games with you! Read carefully…
- When it’s all said and done, there are a frankly stupendous number of choices you’ll be making which substantially change a pair of characters’ content. Said characters also have a lot of new sex content — over 100 pages of just pure cheek clappin’, all courtesy of B!
- Matiha has a scene with the Behemoth (by Tobs), too.
- Berwyn has a whole assload of new busts by DCL (with edits from Moira). Matiha has new busts by Moira. The ‘manders on the quest have busts by AnonArts.
- Drifa also has busts now! (By Moira)
0.5.6 (public; July 18, 2022)
- New win scene for the Crazy Horses of Harvest Valley (by BubbleChaser)
- New Codex: Spells & Magic
- Lyla’s talks have been edited for worldbuilding consistency
- Quin has more dialogue and options in various quests
- Many bugfixes
- Vitruvius has a new bust (by DCL)
0.5.5 (July 6, 2022)
- While exploring the Old Forest after finishing the Winter City dungeon, you can bump into a priestess in need of saving and who’ll help progress the Corrupted Lupines plotline. You can bring her to the Wayfort as a new resident, and enjoy some quality time with the innocent priestess. (By Jstar) (Coded by Squishy)
- Lyric has a new scene for April Fools. You’ll, uh, have to turn on holiday mode to see it unless you want to save it for next year 😛 (By B!) (Coded by Squishy)
- New Busts: Milly (by Moira)
- New CG: Daliza Pegging (by AleTs28)
0.5.4 (June 25, 2022)
- Several new sex scenes are available for your lush and sweet maids at the Wayfort (courtesy of Skow)
- There are a pair of new marefolk stylists in the encampment which serve much the same function as the Hawkethorne pair, but with their own set of scenes~ (by QuestyRobo)
0.5.2 (public; June 16, 2022)
- There’s a new milfy baker in Khor'minos who doesn’t know she needs a champion to loosen her up and get her in touch with her inner slut. (By Fleep!)
- New Evergreen face-sitting CG by Reindonut.
0.5.1 (June 12, 2022)
- Lots of bugfixes have been implemented for the issues y’all have been reporting. Thank you for your help~!
- The Alraune’s Herald has a new dicksucking scene! (by Funtastic)
0.5.0 (June 9, 2022)
- RESOLVE has been removed from the game. Any power or effect that would increase or decrease Resolve now applies to Health. Health is now calculated as follows: 100 + (25 * level) + (toughness * 5) + (presence * 2) + any additional modifiers.
- Oil of Oliban has been removed, and a commensurate number of Vulneraries have been added to your inventory if any were present.
- Threat is no longer random. The character with the highest Threat level in your party will now always have priority.
- At-Will Stances automatically activate as soon as combat starts, without using up your turn.
- Companions now have the same XP as the Champion. No more needing to take your friends out grinding to keep them leveled; they just share your level at all times.
- Blue-balled is now a 20% debuff to Focus and Mental Resistance.
- Champion's Resolve is now +20 Health.
- Base Tease damage has been increased, now that it’s targeting the overall Health pool.
- Arona’s Take Her Pleasure scene now procs based on how long it’s been since her last orgasm, rather than her Resolve levels.
- Berserker Arona replaced Warcry with Kiaijutsu; Spirit Totem Arona replaced it with Steady Strike. Her Nightfang has +10 Spellpower now instead of +10 CritChance.
- Kiyoko’s Slip of the Mind perk is now +20% Health instead of +35% Resolve.
- Brienne now shares the same elemental vulnerabilities as Brint.
- Etheryn’s Outrider set has been revamped.
- Etheryn’s Chastity perk gives her some vulnerability to Tease and Pheromone damage.
- Hornet High now grants +10 Max Health; Venom Craving imposes -20 Health but grants +10% to Tease damage dealt.
- Bleeding now properly cuts healing in half.
- Healing’s scaling with Spellpower and Critical power has been cut in half.
- The Lureling no longer buffs your Companions if he steals them.
- Only one of the two Jotuns in the Rift gets an extra action per round.
- Reduced the number of Hobgoblin reinforcements that spawn by 2.
- Silenced and Disarmed durations are no longer additive if they’re applied multiple times.
- Trying to stun/prone someone who’s immune doesn’t interrupt their stances anymore.
- MANY powers have been updated for balance purposes due to the Resolve cut.
- The stats on most bows have been adjusted.
- Every background grants a new starting item.
- Dog Days has been moved up to a main story quest; you can no longer enter the Alraune’s garden without getting the loggers from the camp to help cut a hole through a great wall of briars sealing off the Alraune’s inner garden.
- To compensate, Hethia now has new sex scenes in Dog Days (unless you lose to her in combat, then you get no bitches).
- Many Etheryn interactions throughout the early game have been revised, including her initial meeting, her first interactions at camp or the Frost Hound, and her reactions to seeing Alissa in the Winter City speech event; mostly this is to make her narrative a little more coherent if you DON’T interact with her a lot before the Winter City dungeon.
- The Winter City’s actual boer’alvarin name, Njorhaalt, is now sprinkled throughout Etheryn’s content. I got fed up enough with using “The Winter City” in her new quest I’m working on that I decided to give it a real name :V
- Dreams are now a modal you can turn on/off entirely — well, mostly. Dreams tagged as being actually important will go through regardless, but the at this point overwhelming bevy of fun/random/lewd dreams are all able to be turned off from the options menu.
- Jael'yn’s lethicite is now a topic of discussion with the Alraune and Farrah, if you sent her to the Wayfort.
- When you bring Cait to Lady Evergreen, you can now rebuke Evergreen’s offer entirely and go to find Barney yourself without her pointing the way.
- Cait’s Dancer set is now acquired immediately after the tutorial; just talk to her about her other talents!
- Brint has an all-new set (also applies to Brienne) he starts with right off.
- If you turn Brint into Brienne while Elthara is pregnant with Brint’s child, there’s a new scene between them.
- If you gave the Harem Cats coin to help them get home, you’ll eventually get a letter from Calill saying they made it home safe and sound.
- Garth has a new talk supporting both the Dog Days changes, and introducing the Corrupted Lupine plotline after they become a thing (which also leads into an upcoming character, Drifa).
0.4.47 (June 1, 2022)
- Zo can now be knocked up. She’ll approach you about it if you have a virile cock ~4 days after giving you the silver mask, and at least 4 days since you first fucked her. You can get a crib and hang out with her and the kid. (Written by B!)
- You can get Zo a better house (does not require knocking her up).
- Arona has a bevy of additional content supporting her pregnancy and relationship.
- Arona also has a new event with her in the Khor'minos bath house that expands on her relationship a bit.
- New bust: Klemaia. (Given how this bust turned out and her elf fetishism, I’m starting to think she and Hashat might be related!)
0.4.46 (May 22, 2022)
- There’s a new NPC in the baths, Klemaia: a marefolk dickgirl with a fat cock and a lovely harem of elves. (by Wsan)
- Said marefolk can impregnate the PC.
- New CGs: Tui in her fishnets and Aileh taking a bath by Akira, Daliza showing off her muff before you scissor by Morrya.
0.4.45 (May 18, 2022)
- Aileh has a gravid new expansion courtesy of her author, Skow, if you’ve become her lover and fully upgraded the Wayfort. including:
- A roughly 100 page long pregnancy path for her — certainly the most in-depth parenting sim we’ve had since Kinu thanks to Marethian breeding rules. There’s loads of interactions with you, Aileh, and the scaly potato you’ve made (typically on a 6 day cooldown, eventually progressing to 1.5 days as she grows). Most events proc when approaching Aileh on her tile.
- Four new Aileh sex scenes (some of which require knocking her up).
- Sleeping with Aileh at the Wayfort, via her map tile.
- A full new set of Kasyrra busts, including a clothed version; new pregnant Aileh busts & preg variants.
- New CG: Aileh presenting her egg.
0.4.44 (public; May 13, 2022)
- Livrea has a new relationship expansion. Unlock it by having sex with her, tipping her, or completing main story quests (any combination adds to her relationship tracker). Eventually she’ll ask you out, and you can decide how far you want to take your relationship from there~
- If Arona, Hretha, Infrith, and Rags are all pregnant to the point of showing at once, bring Arona to the Warcamp in your party and then leave with her. Repeatable thereafter from Arona’s camp menu. Requires cock. (by Gardeford)
- New Infrith titjob scene (by Funtastic)
- New Marefolk Shaman loss scene for PCs with vaginas (also by Funtastic)
- New Busts: Noire, Preggo Livrea
- New CG: Orc Pregnant 5some.
0.4.43 (May 6, 2022)
- Two new NPCs for the Khor’minos bath house:
- New Bust: Yonzan. Noire’s coming soon!
0.4.42 (April 28, 2022)
- The Khor'minos baths are now available! You can meet:
- There’s an assortment of new random scenes at your wayfort depending on which NPCs you have there and what decisions you’ve made
- New Busts: Arille, Tarandra, Masseuses busts
- New CG: Arille Femdom
0.4.41 (public; April 20, 2022)
- You can now hire maids to work at the wayfort through a small quest. Putting a bunch of oversexed monstergirls in cute maid outfits will probably lewd the place up a little~ (By Skow)
- New enemy encounter: corrupted lupines! Found in the Old Forest after having reached the Frostwood. (By Jstar) (Coded by Squishy)
- New Item: Lingering Embers. Bought from Leorah and acquired from a few humanoid enemies as loot. Acts as a quick return to your last waystone (or the Frost Hound, in the early game). Not usable in dungeons.
- New Busts: Gnoll Princess, Incubus Blackguard, Talsenne
0.4.40 (April 7, 2022)
- New scenes: Kasyrra Suck & Fuck — accessible from her Dream Palace sex menu; Brint kneeling doggy-style (by Wsan); Livrea Pussy 69 (by Skow)
- New NPC: Kaina. She can be found in the Glacial Rift and has a small quest attached (and more to follow). (By Skow)
- There is a new option for sending error reports. It is OFF by default. There is an AUTO setting that will automatically send error reports when errors happen, or a PROMPT mode which requires you to hit a Report button from the crash screen.
0.4.39 (March 28, 2022)
- Calise now offers a second quest after completing her reconnaissance mission, this time taking you to the windswept mountain peaks in search of an ancient Khor'minoan relic.
- New busts: CaliseQuest Part 2 bosses, Sandre and Caera, Corrupt Dawnsword, Mallach (all by Moira)
0.4.38 (March 22, 2022)
- If you’ve returned Gweyr to Hawkethorne, you can get a new quest from Brother Sanders regarding the recovery of a Lumian relic. (By Tobs, with a lot of additional contributions by Alypia.)
- If Liaden is in town, she can accompany you as a guest throughout the quest and will shake things up. Azzy, Cait, and Etheryn all also have some fun additions, as you might expect.
- Dark Knight-persona PCs can expect some interesting twists, too.
- Also includes roughly a million Star Wars references. Turn on Silly Mode for the meme-iest experience, as always.
- B! has tweaked some of Agnimitra’s text, including a new way to start her Hellhound threesome and a stop to an infinite sex loop — she’ll tap out after three consecutive fucks.
0.4.37 (public; March 12, 2022)
- You can now work at the Temple of Mallach for a little coin and a lot of fame. Cait can join you, if you’d like. (By TheObserver)
- A pair of fighty new demon babes can be encountered in Undermountain’s first and third tile zones. They’ve got a bad end if you lose to them enough, but if you defeat them enough, they’ll turn friendly and settle down near the south gates of the city. (By Fleep)
- You can turn Brienne’s cowprint bikini on or off in her adornments menu.
0.4.36 (March 2, 2022)
- Khor'minos has a new clothier, Galla, with accompanying busts and items. (By Wsan)
- After having fucked her once before, you can now suggest Daliza pound you out with a strapon.
- Eryka can now sire children on the PC! (By Franks)
- Farrah has a new scene for bedicked PCs if you want to give her more than the tip. (By Funtastic)
0.4.35 (February 22, 2022)
- The centaur caravan in the Khor'minos outskirts has a hefty new expansion — over 200 pages of content! (By Wsan)
- A new girl’s working at the Passion Pasture: Decima. (Written by Gardeford)
0.4.34 (public; February 17, 2022)
- After completing CaliseQuest #1 and tipping Livrea at least once, you can find the bovine bard at the milker stall which leads to a date, and then to some repeatable sex scenes with her. Moo!
- Fem!Keros has a new scene for female PCs. (By TheObserver)
- Daliza and Jael'yn have an optional threesome date (by Skow), and the Maid Jael'yn version has a new CG to go with it (by Akira).
- Byvernia has a new encounter that can occur in the Old Forest, Foothills, or Harvest Valley. Requires having fucked her before, and you need to beat her in combat in her normal encounter to refresh it (By BubbleLord). Includes a CG with 2 variants (by Anon)!
- Balak’s begun work on a sweeping set of changes to the game’s underlying combat and character mechanics. Check below the break for a more exhaustive list of changes!
- New Busts: Ring Slaver, Kazuo's Puppets, and Fem!Keros “Pregnant” version.
0.4.33 (February 9, 2022)
- Fem!Keros has two new sex scenes (by TheObserver), one of which features a new CG by BREAD!
- Once you’re official with Aileh, she’s got a couple of new sex scenes, and one random scene for entering her tile! (by SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s a new, non-lewd scene featuring Cait and Quin in the cat temple (by BubbleLord)
- Brienne’s stargazing CG has been updated to include her cowprint bra!
0.4.32 (February 1, 2022)
- If you’ve made a good impression on Aileh, she’ll send you on a quest to make her accommodations in the fort a little more comfortable, which leads to some inevitable bonding…
- Said bonding includes a new CG by Akira Raiku!
- Vitra's brother has opened a shop in Khor'minos, selling some new adventuring gear.
0.4.31 (January 25, 2022)
- After sexing her, you can now find Daliza crashing in your bedroom at the Wayfort when you try and sleep — thus unlocking the ability to sleep with her at the Wayfort as you please!
- Speaking of which, there’s now a bedmate-choosing UI that lets you pick who you partner with and where (Frost Hound, the Wayfort, and at camp). Dal’s currently the only person who’ll sleep with you at the fort as far as I know, mind you!
- Khor'minos Main Street has been expanded to include a tavern with a pair of sexable new NPCs, an alchemist and a mage (with several new items), and a minstrel. The salamander dickgirl bar-babe even comes with a new PC pregnancy!
0.4.30 (public; January 17, 2022)
- After renovating the Wayfort, you can get a little unprofessional with your trusty bailiff, Daliza. Obviously, this requires having taken Etheryn up on her offer of baron-hood.
- Nakano has a new quest for you: it seems Mai needs some fire gems…
- Loads of bugfixes!
0.4.29 (January 12, 2022)
- You can now finish the job of renovating and repairing your Wayfort, and even start sleeping there. Now Daliza will no longer make fun of you for living in squalor.
0.4.28 (public; December 26, 2021)
- Aileh now has some sweet new sex scenes (written by SomeKindofWizard).
- A critical error for Android users has been tracked down and patched up. Thanks, Drake :3
- The loading bar at startup now tells you what it’s loading and gives legit progress tracking.
0.4.27 (public; December 17, 2021)
0.4.26 (December 10, 2021)
- There’s a new brothel now open in Khor'minos. Two whores (Mimi, by Skow, and Nikol, by B!) are there already. More to follow.
- More progress on the Wayfort, including a new resident you can bump into at the old tower (also by Skow)!
- Busts for all the new characters + a new CG set for the Wayfort's horny new occupant.
0.4.25 (December 1, 2021)
- Rindo has a new expansion — talk to Komari about making the crispy cutie your concubine, or let her go her own way. She can get pregnant thereafter, with a new sex scene and updated talks, as well as a new bust.
- Rumie the Bee Bartender (aka Beetender) will now buzz into the Wayfort after Winter City. She can serve drinks right now, but she’s mostly gearing up for the renovation.
0.4.24 (November 24, 2021)
- After finishing Winter City, you can find a mysterious old lady down on the bridge across the River Ridell near the Wayfort. Helping her out will lead to a whole pile of interesting new content, including a new companion bard, all written by B!
- Some Wayfort rooms have been updated as coding has started on the Renovation Project. Nothing beyond the text tweaks is implemented in this patch, however.
- Atugia has new busts by DCL!
0.4.23 (public; November 17, 2021)
- By helping Cait blow a staggering number of minotaurs over and over again, you can cause the kitty to start putting on a little extra weight, spread over multiple bust stages just like her, well, bust (there’ll be more ways to enthiccen her later). You can choose to send Cait to the gym if that’s not your jam.
- Encounter rates have been refactored, and a [Pick Fight] button has been added to combat areas that is guaranteed to proc fights for your grinding pleasure.
- Whenever you get an encounter from moving tiles, there is *at least* a 66% chance that it will be a combat encounter.
- When you Explore, there is now *at most* a 50% chance that it will be a combat encounter.
- Once you have “cleared” a zone, this drops to *at most* a 20% chance that it will be a combat encounter.
- Clearing a zone means beating the big bad area boss or quest: Alraune for Old Forest, Centaur Quest for Harvest Valley, Orc Quest for Foothills, Winter City for Frostwood, Lureling for Glacial Rift. Undermountain cannot be cleared currently.
0.4.22 (November 13, 2021)
- There’s a new bakery and an inn on the Khor'minos main street. (Written by Wsan)
- You can walk in on Selima and Sanders having a heart to heart about Lumia.
- You can move Lusina to the Marefolk village without having sexed her. (Written by Alypia)
- Nash sells two new TF items: corrupt sheep and mander. (also by Wsan)
0.4.21 (November 5, 2021)
- After clearing the Winter City, a new fiendish goblin enemy will appear in the Frostwood! Includes a new bad end if you lose to her a bunch. (Written by Balak)
- Atugia and Brienne have new interactions, including dual sleepwiths! (Written by Gardeford)
- Lots of fixes for BriHaus.
- New CGs: Brienne/Atugia (by Akira-Raikou), Goblin Hypnotist (by DCL)
0.4.20 (November 1, 2021)
- You can now enter the city of Khor'minos proper, once you’ve finished Winter City and spoken with Calise in the Outskirts. You’ll either be escorted in by a certain martial mare, or else find your own way in. Once again, this is the first patch of many to begin filling out a hell of a lot of city content.
- If you’ve finished Rina’s dating arc one way or another, you can move on to Cassia.
- New busts for the milking stall girls, by Moira.
- Misc. bugfixes.
0.4.19 (October 24, 2021)
- Rina has 3 new dates! The dates have a lot of variations for whether Brienne partakes, Rina is the domme, and if you have a real cock or not. (Written by Wsan)
- Nocturna (the leader of the bats in UM that shows up if you beat them a bunch) has a bust, courtesy of Moira.
0.4.18 (public; October 17, 2021)
- Azzy will talk you about her relationship with Liaden right after you wingman for her — or you can tell her you never want to wingman for her to disable it permanently. (Written by Skow)
- Gytha is back and wants your knots and cummies. After finishing WC there is a chance to encounter her anywhere in the Frostwood. (Written by Fleep)
- New edge-case interactions for if Brint knocked up Elthara but has since become a woman.
- New bust: Gytha’s warg now has black fur like it was always supposed to.
- Some tweaks/fixes for the incubus/succubus TFs and other misc fixes.
0.4.17 (October 14, 2021)
- You can now train with Rina, Brint/enne’s sister, and take her out on a date! Gotta do training 4 times before you can flirt with her. There is a tremendous amount of variation in these scenes, so they’re going to come out a bit slowly.
- Two of those variations have a new CG if you also have Brienne!
0.4.16 (October 6, 2021)
- New encounter in the Undermountain: batfolk muggers! (Written by BubbleLord)
- New TFs: Hornet (Skow), Succubus & Incubus (Shadefalcon, coded by Squishy)
- Dual-Wielding has gotten a bit of a buff: you can now crit with your off-hand weapon.
- New option to disable journal notifications.
0.4.15 (September 27, 2021)
- You can now enter Brint/enne’s house in the Khor’minoan Outskirts! This is the first of several planned updates with Brint’s family — for now, it’s just intros, talking, and some quickies with Brint/enne. (By Wsan, obviously)
- The fluffy naga race has a codex now! (By Wsan)
- Evelyn and Etheryn now have their own dedicated threesome (Also by Wsan)
- Corrupted Nihara and Brint’s family all have busts now, by Moira. Lyric also has a combat bust now!
0.4.14 (public; September 17, 2021)
- Hotfix: Nihara’s quest now has her proper loot in it; if you already did the quest, you’ll get it on loading the save.
- Nihara, an elementally-infused catfolk, can now be found in the Undermountain. She has a quest, pregnancy, and a whole metric load of wet pussy to play with! (Written by TheObserver)
- More bugfixes!
0.4.13 (September 13, 2021)
- Khor'minos has a new gate guard, Rooh, you (and Cait) can have some fun with. Along with a lot of his friends! (Written by Wsan)
- There’s a new dream (or is it…) in the Frost Hound where you might get visited by a certain noble cum-sucker. (Written by birbs)
- You can now buy Eubicha a round with Mara — and maybe get involved yourself. (Written by Gardeford)
- New mini-quest with Nelia for some slutty fishnets. You can also convince Atugia to wear them if you want! (Written by Gardeford)
- Nash sells a new corrupt Marefolk TF.
- Critical Hit damage has been nerfed considerably.
- Blue Balls takes longer to proc.
- You’ll now be teleported to the Grove at the end of Dryad pregnancy.
- New busts: Rooh, Darius
0.4.12 (September 5, 2021)
- There’s a new group of minotaur soldiers in the Outskirts you can have some fun with — in more ways than one! (Written by Wsan)
- You can meet a new group of furry adventurers in the Outskirts with a one-time scene. You’ll see more of them later in the city! (Also by Wsan)
- New busts: Tandi, Sherine, Adventurers (Lessala, Vicky, Yani)
- New CGs: Patting Mai, Patting Kohaku
0.4.11 (August 27, 2021)
- A group of centaurs can now be found plying their trade in the Outskirts. Poor girls gotta make some coin somehow in these trying times, and they’re all outta rustic handicrafts… (Written by Wsan)
- Ambra, a catgirl merchant, has also been added to the Outskirts. (Written by Tobs)
- A nearby Lupine merchant named Nash has a bunch of twisted transformation items to sell, with more planned for following patches! (Also by Wsan)
- New busts for half the centaurs, by Moira. Rest should be done next patch!
0.4.10 (public; August 18, 2021)
- You can now bump into Calise on the main street of the Khor'minoan outskirts. She’ll send you on the first part of the main story quest in the region (if you can pry your face out of her muff anyway).
- If you’re on Kas’s Romance path, you can now access the demoness’s home any time after The Winter City. You’ll find it in the Ways Between, north of the Foothills (and her WC dialogue has been updated to reflect the changed design). Enjoy repeatable scenes with the Demon Queen — and there’s gonna be a LOT more to come in the palace when we’re not balls deep getting Khor'minos up and running. Note that you can also LOSE access to it if you fulfil certain criteria. Kitsune.
- Bunch of bugfixes for companions and powers being all jacked up. Whoops!
- New Busts: Livernus the Boatman (we’ll get his wang color fixed when the artist is feeling better) and demonic smugglers (by DCL); CaliseQuest’s devilish boss by AnonArts!
0.4.9 (August 11, 2021)
- You can now enter the Outskirts of Khor'minos. There are several small events scattered throughout, with a lot more coming. (Written by Wsan)
- Eryka can be dedicked, but there’s no scene for using her newly-regained pussy just yet. (Written by Tobs)
- Sense now has a 100% success chance.
- Companions gain massively boosted Experience when they are at a lower level than you are.
- New Codex: Vulperine (unlocked by encountering Raphael in KinuQuest)
- New Busts: Nottia and Marilla, a pair of Outskirts cowgirls.
0.4.8 (August 2, 2021)
- You can now ask Ryn to sleep with you at night. I comm’d the excellent Alypia for this and she delivered like a whole novel’s worth of elfu snuggles 😀 (Also, coded by Squishy!)
- After defeating the Undermountain kobolds a few times (or with a little help from your friend Lyric), you can now be invited to the court of the Kobold Queen. (Written by Gardeford!)
- New Bust: Kobold Queen.
0.4.7 (July 30, 2021)
- GweyrQuest finally has its conclusion — time to bring an old dog home! (Written by TheObserver)
- New TF: Lizardfolk! (By GothPastel)
- Lots of Lyla fixes. Sorry about that!
- New Bust: Casual Gweyr (pictured, by DCL)
- New Busts: Lyric has a bunch of new busts if you give ’em a bunch of coin. (Care of DCL)
- I get paid to shitpost, not to write CoC2 patchnotes – Gedan
0.4.6 (July 27, 2021)
- Lyla has a new expansion pack full of hot new futadomme! (Written by Fleep, coded by Squishy!)
- The plantfolk TF has been expanded, including new color options and bodypart types. Plantfolk is now a recognized race! (Written by Kuroko)
- Hella bugfixes
- New CG: Lyla leashing the PC, by Anonarts!
0.4.5 (public; July 17, 2021)
- The hornets in the Old Forest are now switched out with an updated version of the encounter after finishing the hive dungeon. (Written by TheObserver)
- New TFs: Catmorphs (by Freed), Siorcanna (by Skow)
- You can now tell the elf boi in the forest to go away forever.
- Etheryn’s got a new bust series by DCL!
0.4.4 (July 14, 2021)
- There’s a new jotun/lupine Cboy in the Rift, who you can push towards different sexual arrangements. (Written by birbs)
- The Wraith Chimera has a new loss scene (Also written by birbs)
- New TF: Deer! (Written by Bluebird42)
- Salamander TF now gives cock types.
- New hairstyles for dreads and afros! (Written by Leomax)
0.4.3 (July 7, 2021)
- If you’ve built the Temple of Mallach and have romanced Kas past the Winter City, there is a new event that may trigger at the temple…
- There’s a new scene for walking in on Liaden and Azzy, complete with a new CG. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- You can now give Ryn a dildo or permission to seek out your companions for sexual relief.
- New Undermountain encounter: Minotaur Miners (by Fleep)!
- Plenty of fixes. Game should work better, HOPEFULLY, on Android 8 and Apple browsers. We can’t really test this stuff effectively ourselves, but we’re trying!
- New busts: Elementals, new Temple friend. New CG: Lady Evergreen’s sex menu (Done by Pink Palooka and Waru-Geli)!
0.4.2 (June 26, 2021)
- Atugia has a BUNCH of new sex scenes and talks! (By Gardeford!)
- New Undermountain enemy encounter: Kobolds! (By B!)
- New NPC in the Mallachite Temple: Rune! (By BubbleLord, coded by Squishy!)
- Senja now has much-expanded interactions if you chose to give her a smooch before! (By me and Tobs)
- Miko’s old scenes now fully account for her pregnancy. (Thanks, Tobs!)
- New Busts: Rune and Kobold headshots (by Moira)
- New CGs: Brint x Atugia by Moira, and Lyric gettin’ fucked by DCL.
- Map navigation should feel snappier now!
0.4.1 (public; June 18, 2021)
- You can now undertake the final stage of Gwery’s crusade against the cult in the Glacial Rift. Just talk to her again when you’ve finished the previous two quests. Big ups to TheObserver for soloing that whole quest chain. I’d highly recommend bringing plenty of Oil of Oliban to the finale!
- New Undermountain encounter: Earth Elementals! It’s a big tough wandering miniboss to make sure.
- New Busts: GQ3’s final boss! Spoilers! Also: Arona Preg Variants (DCL), Leothranized Cait (by BK), Selima Solo busts for Darius’s content, and bigger-titty Zo variants.
0.4.0 (June 11, 2021)
- You can now gain access to the next region of the main story quest — the Undermountain! Whether by invitation as the Champion of Frost or by brute force at any point in the story, you can now get past the Chargers at the gates to Khor'minos and enter the vast subterranean labyrinth between the Foothills and the city of the minotaurs. Do note — you won’t be getting into the city itself just yet!
- New encounter and bad end: the Khor’minoan Chargers! Mess with the bulls, you get the horn(ie)s.
- New encounter: Hobgoblins! What happens when you cross goblins with minos? These brutes! (Written by TheObserver)
- New event: There’s some new imp types down in the depths, and you’re in for a memorable introduction to them — and to the mighty warrior that’s been holding Khor'minos back from the brink of defeat!
- New mechanic: Fog of War! It’s damned dark in the depths of Khor'minos, and even when light can be found, it’s hard to tell which way is which with a demonic invasion underway! If only you could find some source of light to carry with you…
- New Busts by Moira: Calise, Hobgoblins
0.3.49 (June 1, 2021)
- There’s a new optional Good End if Infrith, Rags, and Hretha are all concurrently pregnant but Arona isn’t.
- Elthara’s Appearance screen has been updated to account for pregnancy, with a new CG by AnonArts as well!
- Zuzaan now finally has a pregnant bust.
- Ryn has a new combat headshot and appearance CG for her queenly garb.
0.3.48 (May 30, 2021)
- Miko can be found struggling with extreme hunger, the kind that can only be sated by sloppy breeding sex! She has 3 new preg-exclusive sex scenes — one of which requires a heavily pregnant kiyoko in the party, and also has a new CG! Several other kitsune including Mai, Komari, Rindo, and Kinu all have updated talks about Miko’s pregnancy. (Written by TheObserver)
- Darius, a frostscale salamander arcanist, has been added to the Temple of Mallach. (Written by TheObserver)
- New suite of Miko busts, with 4 different pregnancy levels and post-pregnancy versions, all by Moira!
0.3.47 (May 25, 2021)
- After completing the centaur dungeon, you can now ask Eubicha to follow you around as your personal packmule — she’ll increase your storage capacity, and let you access it from camps. She also has a new host of repeatable sex scenes, and can even be bred! Mayternity still, innit? (Written by Gardeford)
- A whole load of bugfixes, and some under the hood tweaks for the Wayfort expansion coming on the horizon.
- New Busts: Eubicha follower/pregnant busts by Moira!
0.3.46 (May 18, 2021)
- After taking the Wayfort (for Etheryn or for yourself) and having fucked Elthara (and also reaching Level 6), Elthara will start coming down to spend 3 days out of every 2 weeks at your fort. While she’s there, you’ll have the opportunity to breed this priestess of fertility~ (Written by Wsan)
- You can now get pregnant from Crazy Horses (Written by Balak)
- New TF: Ursus Bulbs, turning you into a monstergirl bear (Written by Jayo)
0.3.45 (public; May 15, 2021)
- A new stud can be found in the Temple of Mallach, and can knock you up (for a price). You can also briefly chat with his sister. (by TheObserver)
- There’s a new path to recruit Atugia that’s a little simpler. (by Gardeford, coded by Squishy!)
- A new Taeleer ranger can be encounter in Harvest Valley, in need of butt love. Requires Level 4+. (by SomeKindofWizard)
0.3.44 (May 7, 2021)
- You can now impregnate Arona after she becomes Chieftain of her tribe. You need to go through some rigmarole to get there (impregnate at least one of Infrith, Hretha, or Rags first; take Arona to Hretha after she brings the subject up) but it is repeatable thereafter.
- Cait can now acquire a magicock from Lady Evergreen (ask about Services with her in the party), and of course, put it to use on you!
- After completing the three starting quests (defeat Alraune and clear both Centaur Dungeon and Orc Dungeon) and meeting Atugia, the dullahan will bring a summon from the Baroness for a special meet and greet.
- New Busts: Arona by Moira, and Magicock’d Cait!
0.3.43 (May 1, 2021)
- You can now finish building the Temple of Mallach with Cait, should you desire, giving her a permanent anchor to the Marches and giving Sally a place where she can ply her trade. (All written by TheObserver)
- Once the temple is established, you can visit Sally at the temple and knock her up (for a princely sum)! If you don’t want to do the deed yourself, several bedicked companions can be put to stud for her as well — with accompanying threesomes!
- If you’ve finished the temple, Cait’s patron might just pay you a visit… or let you pay him a visit.
- The imp mob has a bunch of new scenes! (Written by Fleep)
- New busts: Elyon and Leold, both by Moira.
- New CGs: Zo Equanimity training and Cat Temple welcome.
0.3.42 (April 25, 2021)
- CoC2 now has controller support! You can’t use it for chest puzzles or filling text boxes, but 99% of the game is now playable with a controller. Buttons are displayed on the screen when in use (and you can disable it on Options, of course), but some hints: you can click left-stick to simulate a mouse click, and you can click the right stick to engage a constant rumble effect if you controller supports one. I’m sure you can figure out something stimulating to do with that feature while you’re playing two-handed… There’s three different vibration settings if your controller supports them; we’re not responsible for your battery life/etc. etc.
- There’s also proper fullscreen support now, and dark mode works better in Firefox.
- Elyon, the Huntsmaster of the Winter City, can now be found within the palace — if, and only if, you become the city’s vassal. (Written by TheObserver)
- Cait and Valencia have a hot new threesome! (Written by StrawberryTea!)
- The Veteran perk (Warrior 1st level) has been redone to be more useful.
- A bunch of new busts including new marefolk shaman, crazyhorses, and centaurs done by Honeypony, as well as an Appearance screen CG of Dancer Cait by Moira and Zo’s busts by DCL!
0.3.41 (public; April 18, 2021)
- After completing Cait’s quest, the next time you go to the Frost Hound you’ll get to meet her BFF Sally from back home. They have a load of paired content if you visit with Cait in tow. She’ll also give Cait a new set — remember, you can equip new sets from the JOURNAL, not inventory. (Written by TheObserver)
- The Companions and Guests staying at the Frost Hound have been split between two menus. So many NPCs…..
- New TF: Boreal Elf. Find frosty flowers in the Rift of Frostwood. (Written by Alypia!)
- Evergreen has new services, including a couple of magical piercings — a clitring that conjures a magical strapon for you, compatible with any cock-using scene, and a pair of nipple piercings that make you perma-milky. She also sells a Summoning Circle you can install at the Wayfort. Currently you can only pet the Ghost Wolf tell him that he was/is a good boy; the actually sexable summons will come later!
0.3.40 (April 10, 2021)
- You can now get a pair of new sets for Arona: one exclusive to her Exiled status (mirroring her Chieftain's Bronze set) and another accessible only if you’ve taken Arona to one of the ghostly dungeons so she can become properly afraid of spookums. (Written by Balak)
- Another step in Gweyr’s quest in the Rift has been added, this time taking place on a ship controlled by Tollus’s cult. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Squishy)
0.3.39 (public; March 31, 2021)
- The Appearance screen has been reworked. You won’t notice much difference on your end, but it’s no longer a giant pile of spaghetti code that’s been dragged from the bowels of CoC1 for the last 10 years across three games.
- A stylist has finally been added to Hawkethorne! (Written by SomeKindofWizard).
- You can get hair cuts, change your various colorations, get your hair extended, and even get tattooed up. Enjoy your tramp stamps and slutty womb tattoos. 😀
- The new Appearance and stylists options are all brand new! Please report any bugs on our bug report forum so we can hammer them out!
- Cait and Naiyana have some new scenes together (written by myself and Skow). Potentially turn that 3some into a 5some with the Mare Guards!
- You can now assfuck the Wingleader when she interrupts your sleep. (Written by StrawberryTea)
- Encounter zones within each region are now color-coded for your convenience — each different set of colored tiles has (and has had, just with no in-game way of seeing) its own encounter table.
- There’s now a default cock selector if you have multiple tools. May be helpful for fitting into tight places.
- Like with stylists, please bug report any instance where the scene specifically picks a cock and then doesn’t actually use it.
- Viv has a new bust (still by Moira), and Winter Knight Brint has an Appearance Screen portrait.
- Several new CGs have been added: Zo training has one, blowing Arona on her throne, Cait/Leo Gals 4some, a headpat ceremony with Kiyoko and Kinu (also a new scene, via freed Kiyoko in her home), and sleeping with Hretha and Infrith.
0.3.38 (March 23, 2021)
- Zo the Lupine Monk can now be encounter in Harvest Valley. Help her out, learn kung fu, maybe learn a little about each others’ bodies. (Written by B!)
- You can now finally catch up with Infrith after the Right of Conquest questline — and have some fun. She looks pretty breedable, doesn’t she? (Written by Gardeford)
- There’s now a GALLERY feature accessible from the game’s main menu, showing CGs and busts.
- Busts seen were not previously tracked; you’ll need to see them on your save to unlock them.
- Roughly one metric fuckton of bugfixes courtesy of Leek.
0.3.37 (public; March 14, 2021)
- Even more of Cait’s post-quest content has been added, including turning her into a half-leothran, a foursome with Lyrish/Syrish, and a few new repeatable sex scenes by TheObserver.
- You can actually get Cait’s new set now after finishing the quest. Enjoy your red mage cat!
- Barney can teach you a new
jokeTOTALLY SERIOUS AND USEFUL power by talking with him. He didn’t earn that title of his for nothing!
- Etheryn has a new scene for nursing from lactating PCs. (Written by Alypia)
- Arona has a new scene for giving you a blowjob if she’s a sub. (Written by BubbleLord)
- New bust: Lyric. New CG: Lusamine enemy missionary.
0.3.36 (March 8, 2021)
- You can now finish Cait’s quest, Cat Call, by taking her to the ruined caravanserai in northern Harvest Valley. After the quest, you’ll get a new set for the catgirl, a bunch of new talks, and finally the opportunity to take Cait’s anal virginity (and then take that ass over and over). Alternatively you can enjoy an excellent bad end written by Wsan if you fail the quest :D! There’s more of her post-quest content coming in the next patch, including a bunch of new sex scenes by Tobs and the ability to turn Cait into a half-leothran like the twins!
- You can meet Imora, the siorcanna shamaness, in all her glory up in the Rift. (By SomeKindofWizard)
- After returning to the ruined Wayfort for the first time, you’ll be introduced to Bailiff Daliza of the Winter City and be given an opportunity to legally assume control of the fort (as well as in reality with or without Ryn’s help). This is meant to be part of the same event where you meet Jael'yn and Farrah there.
0.3.35 (February 24,2021)
- Lusina can now be found at the Marefolk Village after you’ve met her in her camp and cleared out the centaur dungeon. Her original meeting where she mentions moving to Hawkethorne instead has been amended to account for this. No more room at the inn!
- Kinu has another quest with her in the starring role! Trigger it by completing her first quest and finishing both the den’s other two sidequests. (Written by TheObserver)
- If you bring Etheryn to Gianna's Caravan, there’s a cute new scene with her and the crew. (By Alypia)
- New Codex: Ghosts. After meeting the Hellhound, there’s a new section of the Lupine Codex.
- Viviane can be found during the daylight hours now, too.
- Many other fixes and tweaks.
- New busts: Flame Dancer and Flame Knight!
0.3.34 (public; February 15, 2021)
- You can now open the inner sanctum of the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, and gain the treasures therein. Having the Summon Flame Spirit power in your spellbook is a good idea~
- Brienne’s pyro set is now looted from inside the ToTF rather than mysteriously arriving at the Frost Hound. If you already have the set, you can’t get it again.
- New scenes and an eventual bad end for losing combat to the manticore girl enemy in the Foothills (Written by Strawberry Tea)
- Arona’s combat text now has better, bolded hints about her stages of Dom/Sub.
- Sanders can give some sage life advice like the surrogate dad he is. (Written by TheObserver)
- New threesome with Maid Jael'yn and Etheryn. (Written by Alypia, Coded by Squishy)
- New bust: Lyla. Lucia’s bust has been tweaked slightly.
- Plenty of bug and text fixes.
0.3.33 (February 11, 2021)
- You can now enter the Temple of Terrestrial Fire, located in the eastern Frostwood. A new recurring miniboss can be found inside. You CANNOT yet open the inner doors (see you next patch!)
- Ahmri’s marriage intro has been reworked slightly. You can also smooch her, go on walks, and go to bed with Ahmri after you’re mare-ried. (Written by Gardeford)
- Centaur Village has a Waystone now.
- The damage bonus from Sexiness has been reduced slightly. Probably not enough to stop Azzy, Destroyer of Worlds, from continuing to demolish anything that looks at her but we’ll try this for now. Let us know if it’s still OP AF.
- The save screen now remembers what slot you used last.
- New busts: Hellhound by DCL. Brienne now has a CG that displays in her appearance screen when equipping her pyro gear, by Moira.
- Also, Witch Cait, Honey Maiden Azzy, and Pyro Brienne all have unique combat icons for their alternate sets. We’ll be doing this for other sets moving forward soon! Also also, Ahmri’s flower busts are hooked up for during/after marrying her.
0.3.32 (February 1, 2021)
- Miko & Mai have a new suite of sex scenes (incl. Arona 4some) (Written by TheObserver)
- Lyric has had some bug fixes and adjustments (preg should work properly, cooldown and damage reduced and can’t crit, electrum should max out and reduce over time correctly)
- The messed up status icon/inventory/equipment UIs on certain screen resolutions should be fixed
- New talk scene with Kiyoko/Kinu once they’ve been freed (Written by TheObserver)
- Lusamine/Cait have a new scene (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Squishy)
- You can return Elthara’s scythe to her
- We’ve started an effort to make Kiyoko/Kinu respect your spousal/parental pronouns, please report any incorrect ones that you still encounter!
- New Codex: Dryads
- New Hime Kinu CG that can show up sometimes when you interact with her
- New Busts: Ogrish, Synneva (Friendly), and Meira (Cocked)
- Fixed Syrish bust (she has spots on her clothed now too)
0.3.31 (January 25, 2021)
- Lyric the Kobold can be found frozen solid in the Glacial Rift. Maybe help a scaled friend warm up some…? (Written by B!)
- New fancy time display! You can turn it off in the options if you prefer plain text.
- Married Ahmri has some new talks!
0.3.30 (public; January 18, 2021)
- You can now follow up with Ahmri after CentaurQuest, assuming she wasn’t absconded-with by Tollus’s goons, including new sex options and the ability to marry the chunky pony. 😀 (Written by Gardeford)
- Arona has some new scenes in support of her impregnating the PC, showing off just how much she adores your baby bump… (Written by BubbleLord)
0.3.29 (January 12, 2021)
- Gweyr has a new quest, available once you’ve talked with her a bit. (Written by TheObserver). Lot more coming on this line of questing, so stay tuned!
- You can now finally shag ex-chieftain Naiyana back in the village after her daring rescue! (By SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s a sexy new(half) knight found in Frostwood, after doing Winter City. If you like Evelyn’s brand of content, you’ll probably like Lyla here. (By Fleep)
- New busts for Hawkethorne townsolk (Sanders, Ivris, Leorah, Ninian) by Moira. Young Garth by DCL.
- Brienne has a new set, available at her Level 5 from the Frost Hound.
- Summons now act on the turn they are summoned.
0.3.28 (January 1, 2021)
- New NPC: Solveig Karisdóttir! Found at The Frost Hound after doing GarretQuest and AronaQuest, this watermelon-flavored half-orc has some questions about her family tree you might be able to help her solve… (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New feature: you can now move around the map by clicking on the map itself whenever the crosshair is up. Just click or tap on the quadrant corresponding to the direction you want to move in! This is mostly for mobile users so you don’t have to chicken-peck the NSEW buttons anymore, but I’ve found it pretty handy on PC too.
- New Etheryn scene where you get to use your fingers. By Alypia.
- Also, unexplored adjacent map tiles are now connected with a dotted line, so you know if there’s still exploration left to do!
- If you’re in a region of the world or a dungeon whose recommended level is higher than yours, there will be a little red skull in the corner of the map to let you know you’re in the wrong neighborhood.
- Tweaks to how CGs are displayed, and a new CG for Witch Cait, viewable in her appearance screen while the set is equipped.
- Usual bevy of bugfixes.
- New Busts: Rroljar, Jen (Redo by Moira), Zhara (aka Harpy Wingleader, redo by DCL with nude and preg variants), Solveig, Sluasaid (with a special Silly Mode variant!)
0.3.27 (public; December 16, 2020)
- Valencia, a manticore, can be found in need of help in Frostwood, then Old Forest, then South Harvest Valley, then as a persistent character outside Marefolk Village. (Written by Strawberry Tea)
- You can [Explore] in Hawkethorne now. Includes a new CG featuring Evelyn, done by AnonArts. Written by several of us!
- You can now find a mind-altering honey-mead on imps, Rift Cultists, or the painted demon (or just buy it from Farrah). Be warned: drink it more than once is quick succession and its effects will be permanent!
- New Codex Entry: Currency (Written by Alypia)
- New Seasonal event with the Leothran Twins if you’ve fucked them before. It wasn’t tracked before this patch, so you’ll need to fuck them again if you did already! (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
0.3.26 (December 11, 2020)
- Etheryn and Elthara will invite you to the annual winter ball from the palace’s throne room. Enjoy a truly enormous holiday event! Primarily written by TheObserver and Alypia, with contributions from several others!
- You can now get a new lust-based set for Azzy, which (temporarily) gives her a bit of a personality shift! After purifying the hive, take her to Ogrish to start setting her up.
- You can now stop the Azzy/Brienne double milkings, and re-enable them from Brienne’s milking.
- Oh yeah, and you can hit Level 6 now, too!
0.3.25 (December 2, 2020)
- New Companion: Azyrran, the Hive Knight! After purifying the hornet hive, you can speak with the queen and get her permission to court her daughter — or at least bring her with you on adventures. She’s got a full slate of sex scenes, she can give you hornet eggs, and get you fucked up on lust-venom. Oh, but maybe don’t chug too much at once or else you might end up addicted to it… (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- The Resolve system has been reworked. Your total Resolve now scales with Presence and with level. Sexiness now acts like Attack Power for Tease attacks (so 40 Sexiness = 40% more Tease damage). Resolve-damage weapons such as Eternal Delusion have had their scaling interactions revamped; it should no longer be possible to dumpsterfuck Kasyrra with resolve weapons. Emphasis on “should.”
- Everyone’s favorite fun-sized fighter, Atugia, has had her powers reworked to make her a more effective tank. Her base damage is also somewhat higher.
- After doing Gweyr’s quest, you can talk to Sanders about what you learned. You can also talk to him about Liaden after they meet.
- Once a week when you enter either the Frost Hound or Etheryn’s throne room, a confident Ryn will come give you a surprise smooch! (Written by William)
- You can now drag the Centaur Behemoth back to the Wayfort to keep him around for yourself. (Written by Wsan)
- There’s a chance that, while exploring the Foothills, you’ll run into a centaur cavalier! It’s only an introduction for now; you’ll see more of this martial mare later on in the story! (Also by Wsan)
- If Berwyn is your dom and you have 95+ Libido, you can now trigger a bad end via his cock worship scene. (Written by B!)
- New Busts: Alante, Atani’s Guards, Sorra.
0.3.24 (public; November 15, 2020)
- There’s a new accessibility feature allowing you to flip the game’s UI and text to dark mode, for white text on a dark background.
- New Scene: Arona Nursing Handjob (by Alypia)
- New Effigy loss scene (by birbs)
- Clementine has a new sexpack (by Strawberry Tea)
- Balak did many bugfixes.
0.3.23 (November 11, 2020)
- Hotfix for meeting Gweyr soft-locking you.
- Text fix for River talks.
- The catgirl you save from a slaver sends you a thank-you note.
0.3.22 (November 11, 2020)
- New NPC in the Glacial Rift: Gweyr! You can meet her by exploring the southern half of the Rift, and meeting her opens up a new tile (her home) where you can have a chat. (Written by TheObserver)
- New adventure: Gweyr’s story. Take the opportunity to play as Gweyr and experience a bit of Hawkethorne’s past for yourself. (Written by TheObserver)
- Be Warned: This is pretty bloody stuff by the game’s normal standard. If you’re here for a quick fap you might want to come back to it, but it’s really well written. Definitely worth checking out if you don’t mind some dark fantasy adventure.
- Rindo has a chunk of new content! (Written by TheObserver)
- You can take Etheryn on a cute date through the Winter City once she’s secured the throne. It’s repeatable, and has some different branches for seeing different parts of the city. (Written by Alypia)
- New busts: Gweyr, Young Gweyr, Young Sanders, Ghostly Mino Smith, Rift Selkies, Hashat (Moira Vers.)
0.3.21 (October 30, 2020)
- A new demon girl can be found wandering the foothills and both forests in search of fun, and she won’t take no for an answer! (Written by B!)
- After having sexed the Sleepy Snake and beating Winter City, the snake may just wake up enough to wander into your Frostwood camps! (Written by Wsan!)
- You can have Ryn make a dildo of ice for you to use on her. (Written by Alypia!)
- If you mess with River about his identity, his dad will come mess with you. Must have completed Nareva’s debate in the Convocation of Mirrors. Recommend having *Cait come with. (Written by TheObserver)
- Everyone’s favorite redhead witch has some new items to sell, and she’ll throw in a bewitching new outfit for Cait for free. (Written by Balak)
- New Busts: River and [Spoiler] by bk. Svern & Revised Azzy busts by Moira.
- New CG: Brienne Missionary sex, by Kupocun
0.3.20 (public; October 22, 2020)
- Fixed a major bug where in some cases after doing the new dungeon your party would be totally messed up. Some companions could be de-leveled, the party switcher would crash the game, and your companions weren’t recognized as being in your party even if they were. Any saves that already did the dungeon and were affected with the bug should also be fixed and work properly.
- Fixed a soft-lock if you tried to open the Vault in the Winter Palace.
- Cait’s stats have been nerfed slightly because they were slightly higher than intended (a relic of her being the first companion implemented).
- Fixed a minor bug where the wrong version of character art would show up in the party selector.
0.3.19 (public; October 22, 2020)
- New adventure: Specter of the Wyld! After clearing the Winter City and meeting the palace’s residents again, you’ll be approached on the palace’s steps to help deal with some spooky troubles! Big thanks to TheObserver, Wsan, and SomeKindofWizard for helping to churn out a near-40,000 word dungeon in just a couple weeks in time for Halloween. Hope you guys all enjoy it!
0.3.18 (October 13, 2020)
- You can finally meet up with Eryka after helping her get to town and enjoy some one-on-one time with the paladin. (Written by Author-Franks)
- New enemy in southern Harvest Valley: Mushroom Druidess (Written by BubbleLord)
- After dunking Azzy in the hive’s honey, you can now meet up with her and the queen again for some honey-brained fun. (Edited back together by Skow)
- Atugia has new talks. (Written by Gardeford)
- There’s a new victory scene for defeating the imps, and defiling the Imp Lord’s treasured fedora. (By JayBee)
- Gwyn can now examine EGG-preg and normal preg. (Written by TheObserver)
0.3.17 (October 2, 2020)
- An ancient tower has surfaced in the northern reaches of the Glacial Rift. Take Brint (NOT BRIENNE) there to face a spooky challenge, and acquire a new set focused on tanking and ice magic!
- Entropic Winds now leaves enemies Frigid instead of Staggered, and has lower cooldown.
- Brienne will get another set later, we promise.
- Two new Brienne sex scenes, one new Brint sex scene. (By Wsan)
- You can go give the Minotaur Border Guards a blowjob. Has bonus text if you bring Cait, because of course it does. (Written by Fenoxo, the man, the legend!)
- Tweaked change to Brint’s talk about Cait.
0.3.16 (September 23, 2020)
- You can now finish purifying the Hornet Hive! Talk to Liaden at the honey pool after defeating the corrupted Queen and the Honey Goo, and she’ll walk you through it. (by SomeKindofWizard)
- Alternatively, you can be a dick about it and mess the whole thing up for everybody.
- n.b. due to a miscommunication on the writing team, if you go the Corrupt route for finishing the hive, we’ve temporarily disabled Queen Nyzerrah’s interactions until we repair some conflicts in the writing. Whoops! Should be fixed in the next couple patches…
- After purifying the hive, you can (briefly) meet Liaden outside the Frost Hound and finally walk her over to meet Brother Sanders like she came here to in the first place.
- Berwyn got a small expansion: sleep with, companion talks, missionary sex, and a new dream. (By HugsAlright)
- New Enemy Encounter: Selkies can now be encountered in the Glacial Rift! (By TheObserver)
- New Dream: Rainbow Cait (by Alypia, with guest art by bk!)
- New Busts: Dryads
- Sex Toys are now key items, rather than inventory items. 🙂
0.3.15 (public; September 14, 2020)
- You can now find Jael'yn again, either in the Frost Hound Tavern or at the Wayfort depending on where you sent her. Content is markedly different for either patch. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New NPCs: Three sprightly dryads now appear in the Old Forest, not far from the ruined shrine, with a LOT of content between them. Once you meet one, their tiles appear for future interactions. (Written by Wsan) They have goofy very authentic names so Wsan included a pronunciation guide:
- New Codex: Jotuns
- New PC Pregnancy: Dryads! (Also by Wsan)
- New Scene: Stargazing with Brienne, including a new CG to go with it! Just have Brienne in party at camp during the night, and interact with her to offer it. (Also by Wsan)
- New Busts: Jael'yn (post Winter City variants), Wraith-Touched Chimera, Demon Cultists, Raphael, Clementine
0.3.14 (September 8, 2020)
- After Winter City, you’ll find a new potential friend waiting for you at the Wayfort the next time you return. Bring Cait along for a bunch of extra content with her. Begins the content to rebuild the Wayfort into a place you can call your own.
- You can now find a distressed Sheepfolk girl in Harvest Valley. Help her out and she’ll move to Hawkethorne. Written by Strawberry Tea.
- Arona now has threesomes with Cait and the Alraune.
- You can start the quest for the Hornet Hive by beating Azzy down a bunch instead of just being a cuddlebug. STILL WORKING ON THE ENDSTATE, but we’re almost done.
- New busts: Farrah, Syrish, Jotuns, Roc/Rider, Siorcanna, Taothians.
- Meira’s bust is fixed and also has a nude version now. Thanks, DCL!
0.3.13 (August 31, 2020)
- New Glacial Rift encounter: Wraith-Touched Chimera (Written by Gardeford)
- New Glacial Rift encounter: Corrupt Cultists (Written by The Observer)
- Prince Nyze now has a sexpack for repeatable interactions, plus a new PC pregnancy! (Written by BubbleLord)
- Notification now displays if your custom PC icon isn’t viable.
- Mucho bugo fixo.
0.3.12 (August 24, 2020)
- Brienne can fuck you all night long once you’re close with her, and has a new anal scene as well. (Written by Wsan)
- Elthara can now perform healing after Winter City, much as Cait does at the Frost Hound. (Written by Wsan)
- Gwyn can now give you a look-over in the nursery and tell you how far along a current pregnancy is. (Written by The Observer)
- Quests that require items for completion now show you if you have the items.
0.3.11 (public; August 14, 2020)
- New Region: the Glacial Rift (finally tho amirite). Take a ride up the glacier that shields the Winter City and explore the frigid wastes of Savarra’s extreme north. Unlocked once you complete the Palace of Ice dungeon. Recommended level: 5+. It includes the following new encounters…
- New Enemy Encounter: Jotuns. Big ol’ frosty boys gonna smash ya. (Written by The Observer)
- New Enemy Encounter: Siorcanna (aka shark-people) gonna nom ya. Also their new Codex. (Written by SomeKindofWizard; Coded by Leykoss).
- New Enemy Encounter: Avanai Roc-Rider gonna zap ya. (Written by The Observer; Coded by Leykoss)
- New Scene: Arona vs. Atugia Sexoff (Written by Gardeford; Coded by Squishy)
- New Scene: Byvernia Butt-Fucking (Written by BubbleLord; Coded by Squishy)
- New Busts: Pregnant Hretha, Pregnant Vari, Minotaur Border-Captain.
- Also plenty of bugfixes.
0.3.10 (August 10, 2020)
- New Companion: Arona!
- You can find Arona either on her throne or at the Frost Hound, depending on how you resolved her quest line. If you still have access to the Orc Camp, you’ll also have access to a second set for her (acquired from Rags). Both Sub!Arona and Dom!Arona are fully featured, with sleep-withs and equal amounts of sex scenes. Regardless of dominance, there are new scenes available from her throne in the orc camp. If you have Sub!Arona, you can work her up into Dom!Arona — NOT the other way around. You know what you wanted.
- New PC Pregnancy: Orcs! Arona can knock you up at any point, before or after joining your party. She has a special scene in the foothills if you’re pregnant and encounter her. You can also get knocked up from the Orc Lodge gangbang and from Vaush.
- New NPC Pregnancy: Arona’s Bodyguards. Any excuse to get off working, these orcs…
0.3.9 (August 3, 2020)
- New Event: KinuQuest! Take control of Kinu and protect your home from dastardly villains. Requires you to have done MetalQuest and have an adult Kinu raised up. *The event is entirely story; no sex. (Written by The Observer, coded by Leykoss)
- New Dream: Demon Cait! (Written by Doots, coded by Leykoss)
- You can now change your name by asking River to
distort time and space, altering everyone’s memoriesgo around asking people to use your new name.
0.3.8 (July 26, 2020)
- New(ish) NPC: River, the catboy bard. Can be found in the town square. He allows you to switch your character’s title, such as between Adventurer and Champion of Frost. (Written by TheObserver)
- New(ish) NPC: Hethia! You can now talk to (and of course, bone down with) Hethia, the elven druidess, after clearing the Winter City. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- New scenes for Brint/enne at the Frost Hound, wherein you oil your muscular cow up and get him/her to pose for your amusement. (Written by Wsan)
- You can now repeat Etheryn’s striptease scenes after doing them in the Winter City. (Coded by Leykoss)
- New off-hand catalysts added to Ivris’ shop, a new dress for gramma goblin, and changes to birth control medications.
- There’s a host of filters and sorting methods for powers now, thanks to Leykoss.
- You can now page-down text by pressing ` and there’s a Codex page with all the keybindings now. Thanks, Balak!
0.3.7 (public; July 16, 2020)
- New NPC: Rindo, a particularly crispy kitsune (Written by The Observer, coded by Leykoss)
- New NPC Pregnancy: Atani! (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Two new Imp night-time events! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- If you’re Berwyn’s sub, you can worship his cock, potentially several times in a row! (Written by B, coded by Squishy)
- Cait and Etheryn both have new talks about demons post-Winter City. Atani has new talks after Centaur Dungeon.
- New Busts: Rindo, Quin (Moira’s version!), Petplay Giant Pupper, Evelyn (updated, but still by Moira)
0.3.6 (July 13, 2020)
- New encounter: Byvernia, the bunny-girl ranger! Found in the Foothills. (Written by BubbleLord. Coded by Leykoss)
- You can now buy a buttplug from Gianna’s caravan, and use it on yourself. (Written by SomeKindofWizard. Coded by Leykoss)
- You can top Kasyrra (e.g. NOT take her dick when you sex her) during the Winter City post-fight sex. (Written by Wsan. Coded by Leykoss)
- Another follow-up event for the imp night encounter, which can now lead to pregnancy (as can the Frostwood combat encounter with imps!). (Written by Wsan. Coded by Leykoss)
0.3.5 (July 8, 2020)
- After delivering Ahmri to the marefolk village, you can now get a quest from her to save her people from the Corruption! Includes the usual assortment of new bosses, loot, and a new conversation battle. To access the dungeon, just bring Ahmri to the Marefolk Village and leave her in Atani’s care. The two of them will have some ideas on how to solve both their problems before long! (Principle writing by Gardeford. Contributions by SomeKindofWizard and Wsan as well!)
- After the dungeon, you can engage Atani in mareiage. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- We have a cute new custom cursor instead of the normal mouse cursor. You can disable it in the menu, if you dislike it.
- Critical bugfixes.
0.3.4 (June 24, 2020)
- You can now have sex with a certain divine trickster after he’s made an offer for your soul. You don’t need to have taken him up on it. (Written by The Observer, coded by Leykoss)
- New Night Event: Imp! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- New Event & Item to get the Kunoichi’s “armor.” (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Squishy)
- New TF: Plant, and the “Bushel Cock” — basically a writhing mass of tentacles that can fulfill any cock-size requirements. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- New Busts: Grettel and Horse Boi, Cait Variant by Nik!
0.3.3 (public; June 14, 2020)
- HOTFIX: Many bugfixes, including a birthing crash. Smite Evil has been nerfed, RIP 1000+ damage crits.
- You can now meet Elthara again after clearing the Winter City and have some fun! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leek)
- New Encounter in the Frostwood: a pet-play focused pup! (By HugsAlright, coded by Squishy)
- Takahiro ACTUALLY has a bunch of events around the arcology this time. (Written by BubbleLord)
- New Bust: Cat Harem (Pregnant) Clothed vers.
0.3.2 (June 10, 2020)
- Lusamine can now be sexed after you flirt with her a few times! (Written by BubbleLord)
- The manticore has a new scene for using wyvern venom. (Written by Strawberry_Tea, coded by Leykoss)
- A whole buttload of new tease attack text has been added. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- New Codex entry: Demons
- New sexual perk, gained from raw grotatos if you’re already a goblin and have a fertile puss.
- New Busts: Tamarind, Pregnant Cat Harem (nude only, for now!), Boomer
0.3.1 (June 3, 2020)
- New PC Pregnancy: Wyld Elf! Can be triggered by Elaril, Fritte, and the nameless horsecock’d elf boi. (Written by HugsAlright, coded by Leek)
- You can now knock up Vari! Also has special scenes in the forest while pregnant. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leek)
- You can now knock up the Harem Cats, along with several new scenes. (Written by William, coded by Leek)
- Clearing the Winter City now gives the perk “Champion's Resolve,” which increases your maximum Resolve. It should be retroactive on all saves that have already cleared the palace.
- Brint’s combat powers have been tweaked. Execute is now his encounter power and Frenzy is a 1st level perk. He’s gained the Rend power instead. (Changes are also applicable to Brienne, naturally.)
- Dual Wielding has been buffed a little. Rend and Dirty Trick cooldowns reduced by 1.
- New busts: Elthara (Combat), Drider Oracle, Keros, Cult Evangelist (all by Moira).
0.3.0 (May 29, 2020)
- You can now enter the Winter City, located in the north of the Frostwood. Within the city is the first plot-critical dungeon, the Palace of Ice. Enjoy!
- Prone Immunity now extends to Knockdown.
- New busts: everyone and everything in the Winter City.
0.2.49 (public; May 15, 2020)
- Kohaku has several new sex scenes! (Written by TheObserver)
- There’s a new option for streamlined combat text. Please report any bugs on the forum!
- Significant performance improvements have been made to all of the menus and such. Inventory, Journal, Shops, etc. This should be most noticeable on low-end systems and mobile platforms, and should use less battery on those as well. Please report any bugs to the forum if you encounter them!
- Plenty of other misc. bugfixes!
0.2.48 (May 12, 2020)
- The PC can now get knocked up with leothran kits in the male-cat gangbang scene! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- The Leothrans have a codex now, too (also written by Wsan). Has a cute easter egg at the bottom courtesy of Moira.
- Updated Brint/Brienne companion talks. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- The Harpy Wingleader has a new scene when she invades your bed at night. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Squishy)
- You can no longer get a manticore pussy-tail. It’s been replaced with a scorpion stinger. RIP.
0.2.47 (May 6, 2020)
- You can now become a Kitsune, with a little help from the Trickster God. Available after completing Nakano’s metal mission. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- If you’re an elf with a fertile puss, Hashat can now knock you up in a special encounter. (Written by SomeKindofWizard, coded by Leykoss)
- If you have big, milky titties you can now give the manticore girl a big milky titfuck! (Written by Strawberry Tea, coded by Leykoss)
0.2.46 (May 3, 2020)
- Hretha can be knocked up as part of any scene that ends with her taking a load in the puss, and all her scenes should account for her growing belly in various ways.
- For those of you not interested in breeding the orc, she’ll now take it up the butt.
- The tutorial’s been reworked slightly: the 2nd encounter has been changed, a couple new items are available, there’s a brief new scene with Cait, and all the generic enemies got debuffed so you miss way less often (RNG depending). Also, everyone in the tutorial aside from Cait has a new bust!
- You can go on a date with Brint! (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- Hirrud Grune shows up at the minotaur gate camp after you beat his ass. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- Brienne now gives oral to vaginas. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- Sexual Stats now appear in the character sheet.
- A new “Holiday Events” toggle is in the menu, letting you disable them outright, leave them seasonal, or set it so they can proc at any time.
- New TFs: Titan Tea, Shortstack Stew (Written by Squirrelwagon, coded by Leykoss)
- New Busts: Generic Cultists, Master Tollus, Kasyrra (all by Moira)!
0.2.45 (April 24, 2020)
- The tooltip icons for status effects are now colored: red for negative, green for positive.
- There’s a new orc amazoness roaming the foothills after you beat the camp, taking the place of Arona’s encounter. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Brint now has a milking scene compatible with all genders, as long as you have milk-laden breasts. (Written by me, coded by Squishy)
- Brint, Brienne, and Quin can now sleep with you at night. More companions coming soon. (By Wsan and BubbleLord)
- A new talk with Sanders about the gods.
- There’s a new foursome with Miko, Mai, and Kiyoko when foxwife’s in your party. (By TheObserver)
0.2.44 (public; April 15, 2020)
- New scene: Cait can eat your pussy out, with a Will-tastic number of variations! (By William, coded by Leykoss)
- New Scene: Spoil Ryn like the princess she is (in bed). (By William, coded by Leykoss)
- You can now throw the drinking contest with Takahiro if you’d have won. (By BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- New Dream: If you’ve met the sleepy snake, a cat-snake might appear in your dreams… (By BubbleLord, coded by Squishy)
- New Bust: Jin-Jin
- Tweaks: The bust window is a little bigger now, and there a buttons to toggle the crosshair and map overlay.
0.2.43 (April 9, 2020)
- Berwyn can now knock the PC up! Need to be his sub first to get his breeding instincts going. Enjoy your pups! (By HugsAlright)
- If you lose to the Drider Queen or Hornet Bimbos, there’s a chance Cait can get herself egged up. Oh no! (By BuggleBord & Myself)
- A pair of new half-leothran babes can be found in Vari’s village, always up for some fun. (By SomeKindofWizard, coded by Leykoss)
- There’s a new shop UI for buying reagents.
- The Drider has gotten a nerf to her combat performance.
0.2.42 (April 1, 2020)
- You can now impregnate your beloved bovine beauty, Brienne! Thanks to her cursed transformation, she has a slightly-faster pregnancy speed than a normal minotaur, too. Comes with plenty of special scenes that you can’t get just by spamming rest at the inn. (Written by Wsan)
- Brint has a new rough dom (Brint on bottom) scenes after getting him some special gear… (Written by Wsan, coded by Squishy)
- There’s a randy new elf-boi in the Old Forest, ripe for fuckin’! (Written by HugsAlright, coded by Leykoss aka Leek aka Best Veggie)
- New TF: Leothran! Meooooow~ (By Wsan)
- New Busts: Pregnant Brienne (By Moira)
0.2.41 (March 23, 2020)
- You can recruit Kiyoko as a companion and take her with you on your adventures! 😀 (Written by The Observer)
- Kiyoko also has sets you can equip on her to change power sets! There’ll be an actual tutorial on this when CaitQuest gets done but TL;DR you can swap them out from the journal — they are NOT inventory items!
- New Kiyoko scenes, a new seasonal event, and actual marriage to your foxslut.
- We’ve got the first CGs in our in-built imagepack: Kiyoko Wedding and Kiyoko’s seasonal event.
0.2.40 (public; March 14, 2020)
- Spiderfolk TF has been expanded, and Spiderfolk is now recognized as a race.
- A Monk-ey was added to the Hawkethorne Gym. (By HugsAlright, coded by Leek)
- There is a new and very wide orc boy at the Orc Camp, post AronaQuest. (By SomeKindofWizard, coded by Squishy)
- A new kitsune with a penchant for liquor was added to the Kurokawa Kitsune Den post-quest. (By BubbleLord, coded by Leek)
- Nakano now gives a quest wherein you seek our fancy metal relics. (By TheObserver)
0.2.39 (February 24, 2020)
- After completing Lady Evergreen’s quest into the kitsune den, you can now peacefully interact with her asset-thieving daughter, Meira, including several new sex scenes. (By The Observer, coded by Leykoss)
- The Spiderfolk TF now grants a spider abdomen, along with some other minor text tweaks. (By BubbleLord)
- Viv has a new Services option and new items to sell. (By Balak, coded by Leykoss)
- Quin has had his Companion content beefed up with more sex, camp interactions, and CloisterQuest interactions, plus some new talks. (By BubbleLord)
0.2.38 (public; February 15, 2020)
- You can now knock Rags up during her post-date sex scenes! (Written by The Observer)
- Character portraits to appear in-line with their combat text to help pick out who’s doing what to whom in a fight!
0.2.37 (February 9, 2020)
- After freeing Kiyoko from her Astral prison, you can now find her in her home and fully interact with her — talk, sex, all the good stuff. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- Berwyn has a new scene for pitching him a prone bone! (Written by HugsAlright)
- Leorah now sells Pink and Blue eggs.
0.2.36 (February 4, 2020)
- Kinu now grows up into adulthood after freeing her and her mother from the Orb. There’s a lot of content to go along with it. (By TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- You can now get an extra storage chest from Senja Evergreen after finishing her mother’s quest. Beware: there’s a high cost! (By me, coded by Leykoss)
- After sex, you can now give Cait a smooch where the sun don’t shine. (By Skow, coded by Leykoss)
- You can encounter a drunk Hashat out in the wilderness and join her for a drink and a thighjob. Must have met her 5+ times before. (ditto)
0.2.35 (January 27, 2020)
- After the Cait/Ryn/Evelyn foursome, you can now sometimes find Cait chugging Ev’s cock. (By me, coded by Leykoss)
- New talk scenes added for Cait, Etheryn, and Lady Evergreen. Also a new talk is available with the Harem Cats while you’re searching for Liaden during the Hornet Hive quest. (By me, coded by Leykoss)
- New TF: Spiderfolk. (By BubbleLord, coded by Coolmn)
- You can now encounter Vari the Leothran in the Frostwood, and get taken back to her village for some fun. (Written by Wsan, coded by Leykoss)
- You can encounter a mysterious new drider in the Foothills. (Written by BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- A new Sugo scene where he fucks your puss. (By BubbleLord, coded by Leykoss)
- New Busts: Vari, Tanuki Witch
0.2.34 (public; January 13, 2020)
- Kiyoko can now be freed from her orb, after dealing with the Kurokawa Kitsune Den one way or another. Expect plenty more to come in the following weeks from her and her clan! (By The Observer). PLEASE NOTE: physical-world Kiyoko is pretty skeletal right now; you might want to hold off on doing this for a patch or two if you want to keep plowing your kitsune waifu 😛
- You can now talk to Komari and Nakano in the Kurokawa Kitsune Den. (also by The Observer)
- Hashat now has consistent standards between her loss scenes and ask-for-it scenes.
- New Busts: Cat Harem (Nude + New Clothed by Moira), Hashat (by ToonNik!), Adult Kinu in two versions, Cultist Reaver, Crazy Horse
0.2.33 (January 5, 2020)
- A new Hornet holidays event after you’ve cleared the dungeon, starring Azzy and the Alraune. (By SomeKindofWizard)
- A new holiday event with Quin!
- The Kurokawa Kitsune Den can now be re-entered, and three NPCs are within it: Miko, Mai, and a merchant named Kohaku. (all by The Observer)
- New Bust: Kohaku!
0.2.32 (public; December 16, 2019)
- New Companion: Quin the Taeleer Charmer. Recruited from the Frost Hound after rescuing him in Harvest Valley. Just wait about 5 days after asking if he needs help to start his Companion quest. He’s also our first lust-focused combat companion! (Written by BubbleLord and coded by Leykoss!)
- New PC Pregnancy: Taeleer! (Guess who fathers them!)
- New Busts: Quin (by DCLzexon), Kitsune Pack (by Moira)
0.2.31 (December 12, 2019)
- New Event: Brint & Brienne Christmas (by Wsan)
- Whenever you bad end, you are now presented with an option to retry from the last point where you had movement control.
- Evergreen can no longer get your butt pregnant (oops).
- Several soft-locking issues were resolved in the Kurokawa Kitsune Den.
- Various balance tweaks to new dungeon and powers.
- New Busts: Holiday Brint/Brienne, Hatsumomo
0.2.30 (December 11, 2019)
- New dungeon: Kitsune Den. Be prepared for a challenging boss rush and several new bad ends! (Written by TheObserver)
- A major balance sweep was done on items; many of them have changed slightly. This is in part because…
- We’ve changed how Damage Reduction (Armor/Ward/Focus) works; they now use a system of diminishing returns. 100 Armor is now 50% DR and it goes dramatically down from there. This should help us be a little less miserly with quest/dungeon rewards.
0.2.29 (December 6, 2019)
- You can now complete Etheryn’s companion quest, Royal Amnesty. After beating Atugia’s miniboss fight, bring Ryn back to Castle Hawkstone for a meeting with the baroness.
- While exploring any of the four regions outside Hawkethorne, you can find a wandering caravan with a mysterious mistress. (By SomeKindofWizard)
- Pupperidge Farms has a holiday event with feasting and fucking! (By SomeKindofWizard)
- New Busts: Whisper, Gianna, Baroness Carmen Reverra, Morwen
0.2.28 (December 3, 2019)
- The level cap has been raised to 5!
- All classes and companions now have 5th level perks as well as Ultimate abilities — inescapable powers so mighty that they can only be used once before you must rest!
- Critical Hits now gain scaling damage based on Cunning, and the base damage increase from Critical Hits has been increased across the board. Remember that wielding a shield makes you immune to critical hits~
- Evergreen now has MANY new scenes, courtesy of William and TheObserver. Like, a lot.
- Evergreen also has dialogue, and her pregnancy can be advanced to completion (+pregnant Evergreen bust).
- Pupperidge Farms has a new expansion with additional scenes and milking content. (by SomeKindofWizard)
0.2.27 (November 25, 2019)
- You can now interact with Azyrran and the Hornet Queen after clearing the Hornet Hive Dungeon. (By SomeKindofWizard)
- Sucking on the queen’s huge honey-laden bosoms can result in you becoming a bimbo! There are both temporary and permanent options.
- New Busts: Senja Evergreen, Pregnant Evergreen (not yet enabled)
0.2.26 (November 20, 2019)
- New NPC! Hatsumomo, a kitsune lumberjack, can now encountered in the Frostwood. She is buff and works hard, so maybe help her relax in a little hotspring somewhere…? (By SomeKindofWizard)
- New busts: Nareva and Kavi!
- Critical bugfix: the Hornet Queen will no longer crash your game on a certain sex scene.
0.2.25 (November 18, 2019)
- Azyrran, the Hive Knight, will ask you to accompany her to help redeem her corrupted hive. Requires 5 Trust, gained by succeeding Challenges without sex or by Cuddlefucking her. Includes bosses and new bad ends written by myself, BubbleLord, SomeKindofWizard, and B! Currently the dungeon itself can be completed; repeat interactions with the queen are coming soon (already written), and curing bimbosis will be a little later.
- Evelyn has been reintroduced! You can encounter her in the Inn Guests section after waiting for a week after her initial scene. Evelyn is a human shemale that delights in being in charge in the bedroom, and all but 1-2 of her scenes have her dominating the player character. She has a bunch of randomly rotating scenes, and unique virginity loss variants for the player that wants to offer her those. (By Wsan)
- Brienne can get a cowbell now! Talk to her about it so the cow can get extra moo!
- Busts for all the hornets in the dungeon + your human helper, all by Moira!
0.2.24 (public; November 12, 2019)
- You can meet a renegade memeber of Tollus’s cult in Harvest Valley, and including a fight and some new lore. (By BubbleLord)
- Brint’s trap-exclusive anal scenes now have shemale variants. He has a new scene exclusively for lactating shemales. (by Savin)
- There’s new voyeur scene where you can watch a Marefolk Shaman get railed by her treant. (by Serrated Seat)
- New Busts: Morwen, Janeen, Vaush, Centaur Marauders.
0.2.23 (November 4, 2019)
- New encounter in the Old Forest: Viviane the Enchantress. (Written by Balak, with some sex scenes by Skow as well!)
- New encounter in the Frostwood: the Kitsunes! An extremely large encounter with a variety of possible enemies and scene options (By TheObserver)
- New encounter in the Frostwood: Imps! Repeatable encounters with the imps; currently very light on content. (Edited from their Kas-Fight version by ShadeFalcon)
- New option during Orc Quest: have Cait blow Pavo so you can get the disguises. Cait’s gotta pull her weight too! (By Balak)
- New feature: you can change your active party members from any Waystone Idol once you unlock the ability to fast-travel! Includes a sweet new animation for rotating through the roster.
- New feature: keybindings now appear on the button dock. Can turn on/off from the options menu.
- New bust: Salamander Siblings, Viv, and Gloria
- New Codices: Boreal Elf, Tanuki
0.2.22 (public; October 28, 2019)
- New seasonal dream: Demon Brienne (by Wsan)
- New normal dream: Return of the Mander Siblings (if you have the serpent locket) (by me)
- New seasonal event: Cait Tentacle Grape (by me). Triggers if you’ve lost your anal/vaginal virginity, have brought Cait to Evergreen, and sleep in the Frosthound.
- New seasonal event: Friendly, pure, and definitely not a demon witch encountered in the forest (by SomeKindofWizard)
- New scenes: Double BJ scene with Ryn and Boomer if you’ve talked to Boomer with Cait ; Cait/Sugo lewd makeouts if you’ve helped Sugo (by BubbleLord)
- New bust: Demon Brienne, Lusina
0.2.21 (October 21, 2019)
- New Enemy: Goblin Cultist! Encountered in northern Harvest Valley. (By TheObserver)
- New NPC: Janeen, located at the field in the gym. I didn’t read this but I assume it’s fine. (By BubbleLord)
- Many bugfixes and such.
0.2.20 (public; October 14, 2019)
- New NPC: Ragnild, the orc blacksmith. Replaces Pavo at the camp after making Arona the chieftain. You can buy new items from her and, if you didn’t rape Infrith, date her. (By TheObserver)
- New Berwyn/Cait Threesome. (By HugsAlright) Find Cait in Berry’s room to trigger it.
- New TF: Lycanthorn. It’s like a Lupine TF, but more corrupt! 😀 Found by exploring the forest. (By Balak)
0.2.19 (October 7, 2019)
- New Enemy: the Drider Queen, located in the Frostwood. (By BubbleLord)
- New PC Pregnancy: Drider Eggs! (Also by Bubbles)
- A new dream by Questy! Requires you to have fucked Kas and tell Cait about it (talk was not tracked until now; assumption is yes on old saves). Coded by new friend Leykoss.
- New busts: Zuzaan and the Drider Queen.
0.2.18 (October 1, 2019)
- New Enemy: The Tanuki Witch! One of Evergreen’s knotty daughters wants a piece of you — maybe a little more literally than you’d like! (By The Observer)
- New NPC: Senja, one of Evergreen’s loyal and devoted daughters, wants to sell you TFs. Several items were moved from Kavi to her shop.
- You can now view your accumulated Perks through the character sheet tab of the journal.
- You can now view character sheets in combat, for friend and foe alike. Using Sense on enemies will reveal more details on their sheets!
- Brint has received some buffs to help him hit more in combat.
- New Busts: Shar, Anna, and Azyrran.
0.2.17 (September 25, 2019)
- You can now give Etheryn purple eggs and melon-infused Bovum Sherry, if you’re the kind of player that likes big butts (and/or boobs) and cannot lie.
- Busts for TF’d Etheryn
- Oh god so many bugfixes. Most notably Evergreen Pregnancy won’t crash your game. Mea Culpa.
0.2.16 (September 24, 2019)
- A new region of the world, the Frostwood, has opened up beyond the Alraune’s garden.
- New NPC: Lady Evergreen, a tanuki witch who loves nothing more than knocking you up or being knocked up!
- A new quest, given by Evergreen, which allows you to unlock the Waystone Idols across Savarra and start fast-traveling.
- New PC Pregnancy: Tanuki!
- New Enemy Encounter: Kurako, a vexing vixen by William! Has a bust by Moira as well!
- Quest Update: Cat Call, one step closer to Cait’s first expansion. Bring the kitty to Evergreen, and maybe let the witch fuck her insensate if that’s your thing.
- The Sleepy Snake has been moved into the Frostwood.
0.2.15 (public; September 15, 2019)
- Atani, the new chieftain of the Marefolk, has been added. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- New Items: Double Pepper and Knotty Pepper, found at and around Pupperidge Farm. You can guess what they do.
0.2.14 (September 10, 2019)
- A new event can occur at the Warrior’s Lodge in the orcish warcamp, after making Arona the chieftain. (By BubbleLord)
- New TFs: Wyld Wine and Belharan Stew. Become the elf you always wanted to be, or get a wyld mark of your very own (By Drake and Balak)
0.2.13 (September 2, 2019)
- A new event has been added in the eastern Old Forest, gated behind a tough high-level fight against a frost giant. As part of this event, you can engage in a new conversation battle and/or learn a couple of new powers… and from those powers comes the opportunity to learn a bunch of other new powers. Experiment and see what you can learn! (Event by me, conversation battle by Tobs. There’ll be future developments if you do the optional conversation encounter.)
- Several new Brint & Brienne scenes, courtesy of Wsan and community member florgenstow420
0.2.12 (August 26, 2019)
- Azyrran, the Hive Knight, as been added to the Old Forest just outside of the Corrupted Garden. Unlike most of her vesparan sisters, she hasn’t been too terribly tainted by the spreading corruption… but she’s still a big, horny hornet in need of some love. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Brother Sanders offers a new quest that leads you to Harvest Valley searching for a religion relic to upgrade the town church. (Written by The Observer)
- Hornet Honey can now be gotten from Azyrran and the hornet enemies in the forest. It’s a small resolve heal + Focus booster.
- When at camp or in the Frost Hound, you can now masturbate. Y’all have had a perfectly good catgirl this whole time but I guess you wanted options or something I dunno.
- Speaking of which, Cait now has a blowjob scene (courtesy of BubbleLord).
0.2.11 (August 21, 2019)
- New enemy: Hashat the Marefolk Spellhammer! Encountered in South Harvest Valley, this magical pony is anything but little — but she is particularly friendly towards elven ladies. (Written by SomeKindofWizard and Kinathis)
- New event: you can acquire a special ring from an event in town, accessible after having viewed at least 5 dreams. (Written by Runingman69 and Wsan)
- New NPC: Kavi the Northern Minotauress, found in Marefolk Village. (by Gardeford)
- Shiny new logos done by Buntcake. She completely blew me away with the new hotness!
0.2.10 (public; August 11, 2019)
- New sex scenes: Brienne x Cait Milk Bath and a scene for Magna (both written by TheObserver)
- New talk options for Brint and Brienne, new Cait talk options.
- New busts: Nelia and the Jarl.
- Quality of Life Feature: Unique items are now marked as such, and trying to discard them brings up a prompt to confirm.
- Assorted bugfixes~
0.2.9 (August 4, 2019)
- A new but optional female companion is available! Find the hidden cave in South Harvest Valley while Brint is in your party and pay attention to the quest. You might want to keep a save before you go in there! (written by Wsan)
- June, a femboi lupine seeking massive gains (of your cummies) has been added to the gym. (Also written by Wsan. Man hiring that guy was a good idea, good job me. Also, coded by Coolmn.)
- You can get an extra chunk of storage out of the Ruined Wayfort after the alraune boss.
Up next: I’m finishing off the last bits and pieces of my salamander-centric project before moving on to the next stage of CaitQuest and the first stages of the Frostwood, our next area. Some more marefolk-related fun and the Harvest Valley centaur dungeon are getting wrapped up — there should be something horsey for next patch, though the quest will take a bit longer! Also, Balak’s coding a small Pupperidge Farm xpak for milking yourself and some other fun, so milky Champs have some relief headed your way too.
We’re actually running a little short on finished content at the moment, so if you happen to have an itch for writing, consider heading over to the forums to check out [submission guidelines!] new enemy encounters, sex scenes for existing NPCs, and sexy happenings in the wilderness are relatively easy ways to ease yourself into things.
0.2.8 (July 21, 2019)
- There’s a new quest and dungeon, accessible at level 3+ and after having rescued Garret from the logging camp. Pick it up from Garth, find River at the Frost Hound, and then again in the southern Foothills to get access to the dungeon. This one’s a combat challenge; don’t expect any new sex scenes in here for reasons that should become abundantly clear. (Written by TheObserver!)
- You can now save/load file on android, and android versions older than 5.0 can no longer install the game (because it didn’t work anyway). Some other very old versions of android can still install the game, but the UI will still be all fucked up. Game’s still playable, but we really don’t recommend it.
0.2.7 (public; July 15, 2019)
- New Location: Marefolk Village. Located in South Harvest, this small tribal village is home to the more peaceful female marefolk.
- New NPC: Zuzaan the Marefolk Mage Smith (by Gardeford).
- New Feature: Visually Impaired Mode. Significantly improves the game’s accessibility for those with visual impairments, especially regarding tooltips and graphical puzzles (like Kiyoko’s door). Big ups to Drake for taking the initiative to make this happen <3.
- On mobile, you can hold on buttons to read the tooltips.
- New bust: Atugia!
0.2.6 (July 7, 2019)
- New NPC in Hawkethorne: Nelia the Clothier. Also many new clothes.
- Bust viewer options.
- Data screen adjustment to help deal with corrupted saves.
- New taur-centric dream with two versions.
0.2.5 (June 30, 2019)
- New Enemy in Havest Valley: Marefolk males, aka Crazy Horses. While male marefolk are normally lustful brutes, the local corruption has only made them bigger and hungrier… (By Questy)
- New sometimes-guest at the Frost Hound: Lusamine, the wyld elven gossip-monger. (By Bubble)
- New location in Hawkethorne: the gym! Written by Wsan, and coded by new friend Coolmn!
- Hretha can be approached again at the orc camp. If you didn’t rape Infrith, anyway.
- Brint has new scenes for trap PCs. (By Wsan)
- New TF: Mothfolk
- New Codex: Slimes, Sheepfolk
0.2.4 (June 23, 2019)
- There’s a new combat encounter found in Hawkestone Castle — just keep going up the trail from the temple from the tutorial and check around the castle courtyard. Also your first chance to meet Baroness Carmen Revarra, a rather important future NPC. (By Gardeford)
- Etheryn has three new sex scenes (including an oral scene by William) as well as an option to give her what she really deserves — some nice hugs and cuddles.
- Berwyn also has a new cuddles scene. (By HugsAlright) (Coded by sniperwolfortiz)
- New Codex: Wyld Elves
- New Busts: Gnolls, Manticore Girl, Lupine Scout, and the Lupine Warrior.
0.2.3 (public; June 17, 2019)
- Hotfix: An issue causing a lot of scenes to crash has been fixed. If you downloaded a build already you’ll need to re-download.
- Several new consumable items have been added, including small heals and weapon buffs. You can find most of them as new drops on enemies; trail rations are sold by Leorah and the Minotaur Guards. Each of the bosses (The Alraune, Matiha, and Chief Argoth) also has a new, much more powerful consumable drop.
- You can now interact with the Alraune Herald again in the corrupted grove, assuming you dominated her mother rather than executing her. (By BubbleLord)
- Garth will now give you a talking-to if you’ve been fooling around with his baby girl.
- New Ranged Power: Arcane Shot. Sold by Leorah.
- New Kiyoko-focused Dream. (written by The Observer)
- New TF: Tanuki. Complete with perks for expanding balls and, with high Corruption, cum cascades.
- New Busts: Marefolk Shaman, her Treant, and Slimes
- New Illustration: Character Cards. Explains what each of the bars/icons are. Found in the mechanics Codex.
0.2.2 (June 10, 2019)
- New Location in Harvest Valley: Pupperidge Farm. Staffed by a pair of futa wolf-girls and their buxom dairy cow-girls! (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Taking Ovilixer while a member of an egg-laying race (just harpies, right now) can grant you a new sexual perk: Oviparous. With this perk, you can begin spontaneously generating colored eggs every couple weeks, just as if you’d consumed an elixir. The perk is suppressed while not a member of those races.
- There’s a new dream associated with having the perk.
- Two new misc. scenes: Cait getting gangbanged by the mercs on a combat loss, and a Dark Knight-personality PC giving the male lupine scout a footjob.
- Also a bunch of other new dreams (thanks Balak for coding all that)!
- The Foothills has been zoned, so you’ll find different encounter tables in different parts of the region. Should make it easier to find what you want (at least a little bit) in a crowded area.
- Leorah now sells new Level 4 archery powers.
- Unlocking Codex entries is now retroactive for older saves.
- Benny’s bust is in.
- You can re-enter the Orc Camp after Arona’s quest, but there’s currently no content hooked up there yet. Soon: a new orc blacksmith and repeatable sex scenes with Arona’s sister.
0.2.1 (June 2, 2019)
- The Codex tab is now unlocked in the Journal. We’ve added a bunch of new codices as well, about ~20 by my count. You unlock codex entries for races by meeting NPCs of that race; certain dialogue options can unlock Lore codices, and story/character progression unlocks mechanical ones. Unlocking entries is currently not retroactive for existing characters.
- Ninian the Pixie twink can now be encountered in the Old Forest (written by BubbleLord).
0.2.0 (May 28, 2019)
- The sidequest Right of Conquest can now be finished. You need to either win or lose to Arona several times in succession, which will cause her to ask for your help in dealing with her brother. The quest includes a new dungeon, with all the bosses, bad ends, and new scenes you’d expect. Balanced for Level 4 parties.
- Please Note: The follow-up for the quest (recruiting Arona, visiting her sister, etc.) isn’t implemented yet. It’ll be a bit before you can go back into the camp after you finish the quest, so get anything from the shop that you want.
- Brint can now impregnate the PC (written by Wsan).
- Goblin TF has been added (written by BubbleLord).
- Usual assortment of bugfixes.
0.1.23 (May 18, 2019)
- The PC can now be knocked up by Garret and the Lupine Scout. Garret has special reactions to being a daddy. (By The Observer)
- Kinu has a new scene (also by Observer).
- Shar has a new story, and her Appearance screen is active.
- Evelyn’s crippling parser issues have been resolved. Enjoy at your leisure.
- Blue Egg + Sweet Cream now stops lactation properly.
0.1.22 (public; May 14, 2019)
- Shar the Harpy has been added to the northern Foothills. She needs your help finding a wizard who can help with her messed up wings! (Written by myself and Observer)
- There’s a new dream starring Kasyrra. It may or may not really be a dream… You can unlock it after defeating the Alraune.
- Evelyn, a hung inn guest, can be encountered via voyeurism around at the Frost Hound. She can be found after defeating the Alraune, from Day 10 onward. (Written by Wsan)
- New Pregnancy Speed options: you can toggle between “realistic” pregnancy speeds, or much faster speeds more in-line with CoC1. The faster speed setting is currently the default, though the game world operates on realistic logic (eg. the lupine codex will say their pregnancy lasts for 6 months, instead of a few weeks).
0.1.21 (May 6, 2019)
- Level 4 is now unlocked, along with a new tier of powers. They are vastly stronger than existing powers, so prepare to overwhelm everything currently in-game.
- Most existing powers have had their tooltips condensed. Several have had their effects reworked and rebalanced. Stances now all have small on-activate effects, like minor damage-dealing or providing a shield.
- Shield HP is a unified mechanic now, including a glowing health bar covering your normal bar.
- Salamander TF has been added to Ivris’s shop (written by SoAndSo).
- Kiyoko has a new seasonal event for Mayternity.
- Many new dreams have been added, thanks to Balak’s efforts.
0.1.20 (May 2, 2019)
- Catfolk and Lupines now experience Heat. Orcs experience rut. During these periods, your character will be much hornier — and more fertile/virile — than usual.
- Ivris now sells birth control for both genders, which can also suppress heat and rut.
- You can now find the Lupine TF in Ivris’s shop.
- You can now acquire Ovilixer from the Foothills. Drinking it will make your character produce colored eggs, or advance an existing pregnancy. You might be in for a surprise if you get your pussy full of cum while eggnant.
- The drop rates for non-golden eggs have been increased.
0.1.19 (April 28, 2019)
- You can now access South Harvest Valley by fording the river; there’s a special fight that occurs when you attempt to cross one way or the other. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- Slimes can now be found in the south-eastern portions of the valley, near the lake. (Written by BubbleLord)
- Gnolls can now be fought throughout South Harvest. (Written by TheObserver)
- Lusina the Moth-girl is now exclusive to South Harvest.
- New Brint talk scenes. (Written by Wsan)
- You can now be Garret’s submissive bitch if you meet his specific requirements. (Written by TheObserver) A lupine TF will be coming shortly, for those interested~
- Edit: Hotfix is out to help with birth scenes crashing the game, and allows you to ford the river back north even if you lose against the cultists.
0.1.18 (April 22, 2019)
- A new enemy is encountered in Harvest Valley — the Moth Girl Thief!
- Garret can now be challenged to drinking contests (by Tobs)
- Kas has a new victory option in her 2nd encounter for giving her a blowjob. Don’t get TOO overzealous in worshiping her…
- Combat code refactor is in. Please direct bugs to the bug report section.
0.1.17 (public; April 15, 2019)
- Ahmri, daughter of the centaur chieftain, can be rescued in Harvest Valley. You’ll need to encounter the centaur packleader three times before you can encounter her (written by Gardeford).
- Berwyn has a couple new sex scenes by Hugs! You need to have buttfucked him once (in this patch, not earlier) to access one of them.
- Kiyoko has a new random scene if she has 4+ kits and you have a meal with her.
- A new dream featuring a centaur and a wyld elf. You’ll need to have lost vaginal or anal virginity, fucked Sugo, and met Ivris. Thanks to Bubble!
- Garret’s titjob scene no longer accidentally leads to vaginal sex. You gotta go to that scene on your own now 😛
0.1.16 (April 11, 2019)
- New racial code should accurately figure out what you are in the Appearance screen after you TF from your starting race. If it can’t, congratulations, a chimera is you.
- Garret now has sex scenes in the Frost Hound! There’s still more to be added after this, including some pretty intense submissive content if you like being a big wolfboy’s bottom bitch. (Written by Observer) Edit: Apparently I need to stress this ahead of time, but Garret’s scenes are m/f only.
- Vaush the orcish shaman can now be encountered in the Foothills (written by Questy).
- New TF: Gnoll (written by Freed)
- New Busts: Hethia, Garret, and the Warg from GarretQuest.
0.1.15 (public; March 30, 2019)
- There’s a new event in the Old Forest with a trio of not-quite-lupines. Found as a random encounter this week only! Beware: your anal virginity is in peril on this adventure!
- Garret has new Frost Hound talk scenes.
- New busts: Cat Harem and the strange pups. Also a special Silly Mode version of the harem.
- New Combat Flow: You can now toggle between Player, Manual, or Auto in the options menu or during combat. Lets you switch between just controlling the PC, the whole party, or nobody!
- New Feature: Initiative Tracker. There’s a bar at the top of the combat window showing who goes in what order. May be helpful now that you can control the whole team.
0.1.14 (March 26, 2019)
- Combat Update 2.0 is implemented. God helps us.
- You can now choose auto-battle or direct control of companions. There’s an option to make manual control default.
- The combat button tray has been revamped. Your At-Will power is now on the main button row. All the “You Lose” buttons are now on the bottom.
- New Enemy: Centaur Marauders (by Wsan).
- New Enemy: Lupine Scouts (by Balak).
- You can crawl under the Frost Hound tables to suck Brint off. Plus another regular sex scene focused on oral… (also by Wsan)
- New bust: Hirrud Grune, who’s much more handsome than I envisioned.
- There’s a PC Download version of this patch. Should be with all future patches as well.
0.1.13 (public; March 17, 2019)
- The next area, Harvest Valley, is now accessible from Hawkethorne’s south gates. A couple more tiles have been added to the village, including said gate. Only the first half the new area is currently accessible.
- A marefolk shaman (enemy encounter) has been added to Harvest Valley (By TheObserver).
- Jen of the Marked Mercs is now found in the Foothills (By BubbleLord).
- Garth now gives a quest to find his dumbass son Garret. By TheObserver. I’m a big fan of this quest and its events, especially the first “Conversation Battle” you can have with the antagonist. Taking Etheryn with you might shed some additional lore on the matter.
- 2 new Kinu events (By TheObserver).
- Sexy statue busts added, both in physical and dream form.
0.1.12 (March 10, 2019)
- A new enemy, a particularly smug manticore, can now be found in the Foothills (written by SomeKindofWizard).
- The manticore also has a TF item she can drop. Please Note: There’s no scenes yet for using a pussy-tail. We’ll fix that soon.
- New busts added: Kinu, the Kitsune bandits, and the Goddess Statue.
0.1.11 (March 4, 2019)
- Cait can be given Sweet Cream-infused Bovum Sherry to get big, milky tits. This also unlocks her lactation scenes.
- New talk scenes for Cait and Garth!
- Leorah has new repeatable sex scenes (by Tobs)
- You can fuck Brint’s bootyhole once he reaches level 3 (Written/coded by Wsan)
- You can also sic Brint on Arona when you beat her (Written/coded by Wsan)
- New dream added for PCs who’ve lost their anal or vaginal virginity (by BubbleLord)
- New TFs added for the Taeleer (monstergirl bunnies) and sheepfolk (both by BubbleLord)
- Harrick’s bust is in now. Skree!
- You can now re-allocate your Attribute points from any of the three trainers in town
- Also you can change your class from said trainers: Garth teaches Warrior and Thief; Brother Sanders teaches White Mage, and Ivris teaches Black Mage and Charmer
- The text jumping around on new screens has been fixed. Plus other assorted bug fixes
0.1.10 (February 25, 2019)
- Hirrud Grune appears in the Frost Hound after the Alraune is defeated, offering a new quest. Written by myself!
- Some new scenes at the frost hound, unlocked after said quest, are also available. (Written by SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s a new witch’s outfit that can be found while wandering the forest. You must be at least level 2 to find it. Careful about putting it on~ (Also written by SomeKindofWizard)
- There’s also a new dream associated with this outfit… (Written by Balak himself)
- Busts have been added for the Wyld Elf troupe!
- Eryka’s nude bust made it in, too!
0.1.9 (public; February 18, 2019)
- Etheryn has been added as a recruitable companion, a Thief with a summonable familiar and a little white magic in her repertoire. She can be found in the crumbling Wayfort beyond the Alraune’s dungeon, or if you’ve already done that event, she’ll be found yelling at the walls of Castle Hawkstone, just past the end of the tutorial dungeon. She’s a little light on content for now, but I really wanted to get something in for her. More to come soon!
- The Minotaur Boarder Guard have been added outside the Gates of Thollun in the Foothills. They guard the way into a mid-game area (TBA), but also sell the Minotaur and Cowgirl TF item.
- The Minotaur and Cowgirl TF items are now available from said martial minos (by BubbleLord and Questy).
- More Kinu stuff, by Tobs and coded by Balak. You can interact with your fox-daughter and make important decisions as to her upbringing. Hasn’t been tested properly, be warned!
- Busts for Berry’s Mistress, her summoned Shadows, and the Sleepy Snake are now enabled.
0.1.8 (February 11, 2019)
- Status effects now have detailed tooltips.
- Key items and alchemical reagents are now viewable from the inventory.
- The Wyld Elf Troupe, a friendly-faced combat encounter, has been added to the forest. Thanks Gardeford for writing them!
0.1.7 (February 3, 2019)
- A bunch of new interaction content for Kinu, Kiyoko’s first child, has been added. By Tobs.
- You can now find the Foothills’ resident wyvern girl protecting her eggs if you knock her up. You can choose to take them back to Gwyn and the nursery or leave them with their mother.
- Sugo has a small quest you can do for him to unlock a new scene and some pretty princess pony dressup. Thanks to BubbleLord as always.
- You can now rewind scenes, just like in TiTS. The arrows above the Journal/Data/Options button let you go back and forth again. The current buffer is 5 pages.
- Edit: Also another Sugo scene. Also questlog history.
0.1.6 (January 27, 2019)
- A group of kitsune bandits now inhabit the Old Forest; they can only be encountered if the Alraune hasn’t been defeated yet. Written by Tobs.
- A storage chest has been added to the Frost Hound for your use. It starts with 10 slots, but more will become accessible shortly.
- You can now buy an Alchemist’s Kit from Ivris’s shop, which allows you to craft TF potions at any camp you create.
- The Sense command now gives you a cool table of results. Let us know you like this change!
- Eryka’s bust is in.
- Edit: The Arctic Fox TF item was also added, thanks to Balak.
0.1.5 (January 21, 2019)
- Gwyn and the Nursery are now accessible from the Frost Hound. There’s a boatload of content in there for stowing your kids and stuffin’ the MILFdoge. All written by TheObserver.
- A mysterious divine fountain can now be found in the forest, written by SomeKindofWizard.
- The half-lupine summoner in the Foothills now offers a quest that can lead to his recruitment, thanks to HugsAlright.
- You can now surrender during a fight to go straight to loss scenes.
0.1.4 (public; January 13, 2019)
- Eryka, a tainted paladin, has been added to the Old Forest. She’s written by Franks. Her bust will be ready for next patch.
- Also new to the northern Foothills: a pair of sexy statues prime for some fine art appreciation, written by B!
- A [Threesome] option has been added to Brint’s sex menu if you want to bring Cait in on things, courtesy of Wsan.
- The Hornets can now impregnate your butthole with eggs. Includes honey lactation.
- The Brute Beet, our orc TF, is now in as well. Brought up to spec by GothPastel.
0.1.3 (January 5, 2019)
- New enemy in the Old Forest: bimbofied hornet-girls looking for somewhere to lay their eggs.
- New character content for Leorah, the survival shop owner. Bring her some wyvern venom and you’ll get to see her wild side… Both Leorah and the Hornets are courtesy of the The Observer.
- Leorah can teach you new archery-themed powers.
- Weapon restrictions have also been implemented properly now: certain powers demand melee or ranged weapons, though thrown weapons like the dagger or francesca work for either.
- New NPC: the sleepy snake, by Wsan. She’s meant for a further-in zone, but she’s currently accessible from the space where you trigger Kasyrra’s second encounter. She’s repeatable and has a chunk of unique content with your companions.
- There’s a new Kiyoko scene if you’ve had 4+ kids wth her, she’s pretty preggo, and you ask her for a massage!
0.1.2 (December 30, 2018)
- If you get your vagina fucked by the Alraune or her Effigies, you’ll potentially become pregnant. If the seeds are fertilized, you’ll be able to take them for later after birth.
- Kasyrra herself can knock you up in her second encounter, as well. Her pregnancy path is very quick, but much more involved. Big ups to Wsan for writing it!
- Milking wyverns of their venom now rewards you with a Libido-boosting item, Wyvern Venom. It’s basically lust drafts, and can be thrown at people in combat. Speaking of which…
- New feature: combat consumables! You can use fertilized Alraune Seeds and Wyvern Venom during combat, and you can switch weapons as well. Wyvern venom acts as a lust grenade, while Alraune Seeds summon effigies. Note that you only have one summon slot, so if you have the Summon Fire Spirit power, you can only use one at a time.
- Kiyoko can also be summoned via her amulet, after some relationship growth. Wearing her amulet grants access to a special Encounter power that allows you to conjure up your faithful fox — you need to wear it to both gain and use the power.
0.1.1 (December 22, 2018)
- Five new transformation items have been added: eggs! The new eggs will allow you to become a futa, get quad nipples, plump up your balls and invert your nipples, and much more — everything you could ever want from a breakfast food. Golden eggs will even turn you into a harpy. Bawk! All the eggs can be found in the Foothills.
- New sexual perk (bubble butts) and balls flag (trap pouch). Both obtainable from eggs.
- The Wyvern girl has gotten a buff, giving her the same multiple actions/round as the Alraune. This should make it so solo enemies like her can actually put up a fight!
- Many fixes as usual. Most importantly, a bug regarding Kiyoko’s amulet acquisition was cleared up for people who chose “Neutral” responses to the temple mural.
0.1.0 (public; December 16, 2018)
- The Alraune can be approached again after you defeat her (and choose not to kill her), offering her body up to her new master (or mistress). Her repeat scenes were written by SomeKindofWizard.
- The Alraune can also be impregnated once a day to produce a seed. They don’t do anything *yet* but soon…
- You can journey beyond the bridge in the Corrupted Garden to explore a ruined wayfort on the river, and beyond it, encounter a familiar demonic foe. This encounter was written by myself, and I hope you enjoy your horsecocks 🙂
- You can also meet, though not presently recruit (or meat), the boreal elf ranger Etheryn — our next companion.
- Flight is now a Stance-type ability, meaning that prones and stuns interrupt it.
0.0.31 (December 9, 2018)
- Kiyoko. SO MUCH KIYOKO. She can be fucked, knocked up, visited, the whole nine yards.
- You can meet your eldest kit, Kinu, as well. She’ll have a lot more content later on, but is fairly limited right now.
- Edit: Hotfix is now live with several bug fixes. Thanks to everyone who’s been reporting them!
0.0.30 (December 5, 2018)
- The Corrupted Garden has been added to the northern forest. When you enter it, you’ll be confronted by the Effigy Herald and then the Alraune. The Alraune’s bad end was written by Wsan. Victory scenes by SomeKindofWizard.
0.0.29 (December 3, 2018)
- There’s a new dungeon in the eastern reach of the Old Forest, and within it is a strange amulet protected by several puzzles.
- If you sleep with that amulet on, you might meet a foxy new friend. Note that her actual sex content isn’t in quite yet, but you can certainly get to know your future fox-wife.
- Cloud based saving is working as intended. Save on one device, pick up on another. This is all tied to your backer account and will remain a backers-only feature.
- Cait has a new scene for her lovers wherein you get some real sexual healing.
- The Catfolk TF item and the Human TF item are both in now.
- You can now drop items from your inventory.
- You can now drop your minotaur friend off at the tavern and re-recruit him.
- So many bugfixes and refactors. Lots of code under the hood has been changed. Please report all bugs on the forum <3
0.0.28 (public; November 9, 2018)
- An equine boy-toy has been added to the forest. He gives free rides when you take him back to town! Written by BubbleLord.
- The Obscured condition was broken. It’s fixed now: grants +10% Evasion and all powers that currently grant it reduce your current Threat by half.
- The game can now display multiple busts in the pane at once, because…
- If you’ve got Brint in the party, you’ve fucked him, and then you approach Sugo, you’re in for a special treat…
- The usual bevy of bugfixes and typo corrections!
0.0.27 (public; October 31, 2018)
- Alraune Effigies can now be encountered in the Old Forest. They’re a low-level mob that should point you towards an upcoming boss…
- If you go to sleep, there’s a chance you’ll trigger a bewitching dream (by Balak Knightfang)!
- There’s an options menu now! You can turn on Silly Mode, adjust font size, and all sorts of fun stuff.
- The save/load menu has been rebuilt to be less obtuse.
- Planty of bugfixes and typo corrections. <3
0.0.26 (public; October 14, 2018)
- There is a new fight in the Old Forest: wolves! Actual, non-sexable wolves, not lupines. Don’t mind their icons — those are temporary. The wolves are level 1 mooks, and should be easy grinding if you’re having trouble with the Foothills. More level 1 content to come as we move our focus towards the Old Forest.
- New power card assets are in place and lookin’ swank. The map “crosshair” has been updated with a new asset as well.
- Each class now has an icon used on its cards, and used in place of your portrait if you don’t upload one of your own.
- Brint (our new companion, found in old forest) from last patch forgot his pants on the way out the door. He has an armor set now.
0.0.25 (public; October 11, 2018)
- The Old Forest has been added to the game, accessible via Hawkethorne’s north gate. It currently has no encounters, except…
- Brint, a minotaur warrior, has been added to the game. You can find him just outside town in the Old Forest and ask him to join your party! He comes with the expected batch of new sex scenes, including something very special for traps looking to get plowed!
- The way exploration works has been revamped: you now unlock paths between map locations by exploring, and travelling between them takes 30-45 minutes per space.
- Several random, non-combat events have been added to the encounter tables when you don’t bump into enemies.
- Harpies got nerfed; you should never face more than one Enforcer per encounter now.
- Various and sundry bugfixes.
- Update (10/12/18): Build with a bevy of bugfixes is out (including shop bugs, gender preference, and Brint no longer breaks your legs). Same version number.
Release Date: September 23, 2018
- You can now visit trainers to learn powers! All five classes’ powers are available no matter what your current class, you just need to be high enough level to learn it. Ivris (Black Mage, Charmer), Sanders (White Mage), and Garth (Warrior, Thief) are the trainers in town. You might want to pick up Heal if you’re having a tough time; having that extra bit of healing has helped me in playtesting.
- You can change out your equipped powers in the Journal. You have one At-Will, two Recharge, and one Encounter slot to fill. You can also unequip powers and leave slots empty if you so desire.
Release Date: September 15, 2018
- There is a transformation item, added to test out the system behind TFing. You can buy Fox Berries from Ivris; they turn you into a fox.
- There’s an alchemy system you can use to refine TF items. Mix an ingredient and a TF item together, and you can decide what part of your body it targets (if an applicable TF is part of the time). Ivris’s shop has an alchemy bench.
- Some shop fixes for multistack items.
- Many bugfixes and parser upgrades to make all that shit work.
Release Date: August 28, 2018
- The game should work better in Firefox!
- Proper gender selection icons are available in Appearance.
- More stats added to the Character Sheet.
- Various text fixes.
Release Date: August 26, 2018
- The Journal is more implemented: you can see quests, appearance, and most of a character sheet!
- More merc busts are in.
- Plenty of bug/typo fixes!
Release Date: August 19, 2018
- A group of mercenaries-turned-bandits have been added to the Foothills, courtesy of BubbleLord.
- Two-handed Weapons and Bows have had their damage increased across the board.
- Enemy critical hits deal reduced damage (+30 AP, compared to PC crits adding 50 Attack Power).
- The way turns in combat are arranged have been revised, staggering actions from one side and then the other. We’ll see how this makes combat feel!
- Author credits have now been added, just below Day/Time!
Release Date: August 14, 2018
- Shop UI has been upgraded with finished assets and misc. tweaks.
- The new Questlog is partially implemented, though some assets are still placeholders. Note that you need to use the sidebar Journal button, not the old placeholder on the button row.
Release Date: August 4, 2018
- All shops have been converted to a new UI.
- Combat has received sweeping balance changes. TL;DR: Attack Power has been reduced for many powers and monsters.
- Shields now grant immunity to Critical Hits from weapon attacks. Note that abilities that target Physical Resistance rather than Evasion circumvent this!
Release Date: July 21, 2018
- Arona and the Orc Warband have been added to the Foothills. You must be at least Level 3 to encounter them at the moment, and whenever you engage in a fight with them, you’ll be automatically joined by our next companion Brint the Minotaur (written by Wsan). Brint is a much-needed beefyboi for this encounter, and when he’s fully implemented, he should make low-level questing much easier. Note that there is a reverse-gangbang scene you can’t currently access until some TF effects are added in to increase Libido or cum volume.
- A critical bug wherein Armor was rendered effectively useless has been squashed. Whoops.
- You can flee from combat now!
- Cleave has been changed to only do 100% damage/hit, rather than 130% with each hit. Arona and Brint both have Cleave and oh boy was that messy when they started using it against each other.
- Mobile browsers should no longer cut off at the top (reminder that we only officially support Chrome and Firefox. Use other things at own risk.)
Release Date: July 7, 2018
- Three new Cait sex scenes: Striptease, Footjob, and Tailjob. The latter has the usual branching paths for you to explore! Many thanks to TheObserver for pitching in the Striptease and Tailjob scenes. They’re good stuff <3
- Most weapons and armors have had their stats rebalanced to bring them more in line with the combat system update we did post-launch.
- Map icons have been updated.
- Belly, Butt, and Hip ratings now properly are assigned at character generation. Note: you MUST remake your character for this change to take effect; old characters are still playable, but will effectively have minimum ratings in all three.
- Various other bugfixing and typo killing.
Release Date: July 1, 2018
- The summoner has been added as a random encounter in the Foothills. He can only be encountered by PCs of level 2 or higher (remember to go sleep if you have enough EXP to level up)!
- Dual wielding now works! Your off-hand weapon gives significantly reduced bonuses and it hits less often, but it does give you an extra attack every round.
- Various fixes and tweaks w/rt the new inventory.
Release Date: June 24, 2018
- Icons have been added to the map, showing what’s where.
- The player’s inventory has been revamped with new assets and stat/tooltip views. You can use the mouse to click on items, and double click to equip or unequip as well.
Release Date: June 16, 2018
- New Cait busts, courtesy of DCLzexon
- Camping! You can buy camping supplies from Leorah in Hawkethorne and set up camps in any wilderness space. Camps remain for a length of time based on the “threat level” of the region — for the foothills, they’re generally permanent. Camps create mini-locations you can enter to sleep and fuck companions. Eventually, you’ll be able to set up your alchemy kit and do other fun things in camp.
Release Date: June 10, 2018
- Cait has a new sex scene, focused on her pussy! Compatible with all sexes. Cumming inside her will net you a new talk option as well.
- Many, many bugfixes and misc. tweaks. Thanks for pointing ’em out, y’all!
Release Date: June 3, 2018
- It’s now possible to level up! The green Experience bar will flash when full; go sleep at the Frost Hound to level up. The UI for levelling is a placeholder, but mechanically everything’s set up. At level 2 you can select a new active ability, and at level 3 you gain a new class-based perk. Level 3 is the current cap.
- There are three new recharge-based powers for each class, including some lust-based powers for Black Mages as Charmers. Thieves have a neat aggro-management set of powers; I’m a big fan of that mechanic. Caitriss also has her level-ups implemented, including a unique White Mage power Sun of Jassira that gives her a solid AoE debuff.
- Combat status effect icons have been implemented, along with an alert on attacks that score a Critical Hit. The “threat gem” in the corner of each character’s card is also functional, growing more red the more likely that character is to be attacked. That should make what’s going on in combat a lot easier to parse!
- The Harpy Wingleader can now be fought by higher-level players, as part of the normal Thief encounter. She has a powerful new Lust-over-Time ability!
- After fucking the Wingleader, it’s possible for her to appear in the night for PCs with a cock of applicable size. As long as you don’t toss her out, she can become a recurring night encounter… and possibly fulfill her desires to be bred by the PC! (Yes, that means NPC pregnancy has been implemented as well!)
Release Date: May 20, 2018
- Added the Lust Combat subsystem. It unlocks after the tutorial.
- Added the Sense command, and added Likes and Dislikes for certain sexual equipment to the extant enemies as well as Cait.
- Added the Wyvern girl to the Foothills, complete with sex scenes. Note that her Venom Milking scene does not currently give you the item itself; it is tba.
- Assorted bug fixes, code refactors, and making saves more efficient. All the images in game were resized and properly cropped/scaled, so that should improve load times a bit!
Release Date: May 5, 2018
- The Foothills area is now explorable. It’s east of Hawkethorne; just press the [Exit] button where the path turns. Be sure to recruit Cait again before you go out!
- There’s a new map system in play in this build, meant to cover long-distance travel rather than room-to-room. Use the X on the map to figure out which way you’re going if you can’t see the lines between locations clearly. Not everything the map system will have is set up now, such as unlocking new locations or finding loot/events while traveling, but it should give you an idea of what to expect from each region.
- You can now press “M” to bring up/close a much larger version of the map. Useful while exploring!
- A unique first-time encounter with a later-game boss, the Harpy Matron, introduces the game’s first sexable mobs: the harpy thieves!
- Harpy thieves can be encountered randomly, and have a suite of win and loss scenes as well as coin drops. Their stats have been slightly nerfed for the early release (due to the current lack of extra companions and levels) and their Lust-based attacks have not yet been implemented so. Soon(tm).
- Remember that you can get buffs and healing in town!
Release Date: April 22, 2018
- The last line of text is no longer blocked on some devices.
- Certain Wyld Marks no longer cause crashes.
- Dickless PCs can’t fuck Cait’s boobs anymore.
- Other assorted fixes!
Release Date: April 21, 2018
- A new pre-loader has been added, which should smooth out the UI and busts loading in. Enjoy our sexy (temporary) logo.
- Loot and Experience mechanics have been added.
- Defeating each of the three encounters in the tutorial grants a piece of equipment in addition to money and Experience.
- Wyld Elven PCs can now choose a “Mark of the Wyld” during character creation. This is a free transformation including things like ears, horns, and tails.
- Cait can now be recruited. She’s found at the Frost Hound Tavern at any time after the tutorial.
- Cait’s current content includes talk scenes, hugs, kisses, gropes, and a sex scene focused on Cait’s breasts. You can boot her out of the party and re-recruit her at your leisure.
- Many, many bugs have been fixes. Still more to cum. If you find a bug in the new release, please report it on the forum!
Release Date: April 15, 2018
- The Data menu has been put on the right-hand sidebar, with a baller new U.I. setup for saving. The individual buttons on the left sidebar are gone.
- Saving to browser and save-to-file are both supported now. Saving should be disabled in conversations and combat across the board.
- You can upload your own icon for the PC by clicking on your portrait in the sidebar. I recommend a 100×100 pixels image; it needs to be under 30 kbs.
- Coinage and Corruption are now tracked with their own displays on the main screen. Taking any of Kas’s boons or getting demonic sexual fluids inside you will raise Corruption.
- There is a new (placeholder) main menu, so you can Load games right off again.
- Also a bunch of bug fixes. As the new main menu says, if you find any bugs of your own, please report them in the CoC2 section of the forum!
Release Date: April 7, 2018
- The game’s combat rules have been rebuilt from the ground up, with some buffs and nerfs to every class. There is documentation up on the forum for those inclined to look into such things. The biggest changes come from Attack Power and Spellpower, and how they scale with abilities. Healing and damage on both sides should be slightly lowered.
- Combat text has been added for all spells and abilities. No more generic “Your Dirty Trick hits!”
- The Dancer class has been renamed the Charmer. Same general idea, but adding songs and stories to their repertoire.
- The Leadership score has been replaced with Presence, which contributes to a Leadership bonus to your companions’ Attack Power and Spell Power. While Tease combat isn’t accessible yet, Presence will be the governing attribute for sexual conflict.